Thread
Printable Version

In Plain Sight Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x03 Reservations, I've Got a Few

The escape off the roof was impressive and Heather flirting with Marshall was amusing

5x04 The Merry Wives of WITSEC

I had a felling it was Bonnie who made the phone call, if it wasn't bad enough for her not to be able to play her sport only to find out about the other family and Marshall's proposal was nice

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i have that has got to be strangest place to propose

Reply 16#16 bala's post

From how pleased she was that his work wife got them in there on a Friday i assume it was one of her favorite places which made it a special place to propose

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah of course she seemed happy but it was nice rest of them stop shooting

Drag Me to Hell

Well seeing Marshall in drag was priceless but i would love for her finacer to see him she would had a blast but i sure she will see the video. What an ending she always said if she ever got her hands on him she would arrest him and she did that, it's a good thing she was alone

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I loved that she arrested her father. And Marshall in drag was great, especially with him singing.

The Medal of Mary

Well meeting Mary father but him trying get into witness protection was interesting but i can't believe we only have 2 more episodes

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I agree, 2 episodes is just not enough. But I like that the show is getting a proper ending and I love the way it's turning out.
Marshall's father telling him to rethink who he wants to marry was a surprise. But I do think he is right.
Marry sneeking a tracker on her father before he sprung himself was a nice twist.
But I just don't like the FBI guy. He's a real jerk.
Marry's father already being in contact with Mark was a great twist, but I don't think she should punish Mark for that. He couldn't have known. And Marshall agreeing with Mark was nice.
I can't wait to see the next episode.

Sacrificial Lam

Poor Mary the guy thinking she was helping her father but what a price to pay

5x05 Drag Me to Hell

Marshall going undercover for the sting operation was amusing considering he was going in for Douglas dressed as a woman

5x06 The Medal of Mary

With what sounded like Scott being killed you would of thought they would try and find his body but the tracker on her dad was a good move

5x07 Sacrificial Lam

The FBI not being able to keeps an eye on Mary after her father goes missing was amusing but thinking she had something to do with his escape was crazy considering she arrested him and handed him over to them

5x08 All's Well That Ends

Brandi returning pregnant was interesting and looks likes the money in the case is clean so should be a good nest egg for the babies but Marshall's talk with Mary was nice

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

This was a nice finish to the Mary-Marshall thing but Brandi coming back pregnant was just typical, but for me totally unnecessary, the whole thing with the funeral was a bit silly but spreading the ashes over the horsetracks was nice. The single dad as the new boyfriend was nice and all, but Brandi being so good at babysitting was a bit strange and Mary not listening to Marshall at first was kind of over the top since she usually isn't that blind. But overall I liked it.

Reply 28#28 kellemanske's post

Yeah it was nice ending i can't believe it's been 5 years it doesn't feel like i am been watching this for that long

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I must say I wasn't overly impressed with the ending.  Glad Mary and Marshall had the talk but it took awhile to get to it.  Stan's promotion was great and the apperance of Brandi was good, altough pregnant was as you say Kelle:  "typical".  I do believe the actress was out of this season due to domestic and law problems....  The pregnancy was probably real.

Sorry to see it go, but glad it's ended.   
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread