34 12
Thread
Printable Version

30 Rock Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

jennifier will be in she was confirmed

More Guest Stars

A-list guest stars continue for NBC comedy as Blake Lively and Leighton Meester will play Tina Fey's school mates.

What is going on at 30 Rockefeller Plaza? Television has been the destination for guest stars to make some extra cash, stage a comeback, or boost their profile, but the list of actresses dropping by NBC's 30 Rock is--and I use this phrase sparingly--off the hook.
In late August, Jennifer Aniston finalized a deal to appear on the show. Just a week later, Oprah Winfrey was reported to be in final discussions to make a one-episode appearance.

Now for the mind-blowing news: Gossip Girl leads Blake Lively and Leighton Meester (who play Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf, respectively, in the superbuzz CW show) will appear together in an upcoming episode of 30 Rock. That certainly deserves one of GG's trademark OMFGs.

According to EW.com, Lively and Meester will play high school classmates of Tina Fey's Liz Lemon in a flashback that outs Lemon as a bit of a school bully (Fey wrote and starred in the catty high school comedy Mean Girls, if you remember). The episode is tentatively scheduled for November sweeps.

What's more, in the inevitable flash forward, producers are looking to get Blake's older sister, Robyn Lively, to play the older version of Blake's character.

Jumping networks in the middle of a season isn't normally standard protocol. But with Gossip Girl still fishing for ratings and 30 Rock taking the guest-star route, this seems like a win-win situation for everyone involved.

30 Rock - Season 3 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss your thoughts on season 3 here.

Episodes 1 & 2

Great episodes! Although these aren't as good as the last few from Season 2, they were very funny and had a few laugh out loud moments. When Liz was going on to "Oprah" I was laughing at the part at summer camp (see episode for full details). Tina Fey does a great job and contributes a lot to the entertainment business. From SNL to Mean Girls to Baby Mama to 30 Rock, she provides great writing and is a great actress. I can't believe no one else has commented yet. Am I one of the four people that watch 30 Rock? I'll be back Friday night!

i  have watched its  beginining show  and that  was enogh for me ..so  now i dun wanna   watch it...........

30 Rock - Season 3 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

30 Rock is mind blowing show. One must watch this show online. I have seen all episodes, seasons and videos. I like full show. Its season 3 is also very very interesting. I enjoy this show.

*mod snip* Please do not post unsupported links or you will be banned: Shinny

[ Last edited by shinny at 7-21-2011 16:13 ]

Reply 3#3 justinhx7's post

You should edit your post and take out the download link because your first post is breaking forum rule and will lead to a ban

30 Rock - Season 4 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

30 Rock - Season 5 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

30 Rock - Season 6 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres January 12, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Renewed For A 7th And Final Season

30 Rock - Season 7 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres October 04, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

34 12
Thread