Thread
Printable Version

10 hours and no POINTS

10 hours and no POINTS

This has to be some kind of joke or something to get peoples money i have been waiting over 10 hours now for my points to be given to me and i still have not got them. i clicked on the live help thing and the person couldnt tell me anything all they said was just wait and then gave me a i dont want a smile i want my money back or my points. they say you should get them right away but you dont and now there is no one there for live help what they are only there a few hours a day I WANT MY POINTS NOW

Reply 1#1 mrsblount06's post

Have you checked paypal to see if they have paid us. Sometimes this is the issue. Instant update may be down if it is then according to the old system it takes up to 24 hrs. I am sorry it is taking so long. Please check your pm box for some comfort.

Sorry

I would like to say sorry my paypal account for some reason didn't take it it was marked as unclaimed i canceled it and re did it again and i got my points right away i really do love this site and to all the other newbies it is free to watch only thing is if you want a better picture color size its better to give donation and get points. great service love it don't think i will be leaving for any reason.

It alright-these thing happen glad it's all sorted out Enjoy your Service

no points

I have been waiting since the 15th and get no reply to my pms.

Reply 5#5 6solace6's post

did you check your pay-pal account to see if the payment went through?

Reply 5#5 6solace6's post

I have send you a PM - if you could please reply to it as soon as possible.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thread