Thread
Printable Version

Tabs on vip site

Tabs on vip site

Hi, The tabs on the VIP site no longer works. The Gold VIP tab flicks and then shows a box with the Free shows, the green free tab does nothing but flicks when touched, the grey all shows actually works. can you please fix this? /Annika

Reply 1#1 annikalund's post

Hi Annika When did this problem occur? Because it 12:53 am 08/11/08 and the tabs are working fine and going to the proper list of shows.

the same thing has been happening for me ever since i joined this site.

Reply 3#3 angel-87's post

Seriously. Hmph! I'll bring it to the attention of the Administrators.

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

ok cool thanks

This seems to happen on Firefox but not on IE. I am using IE6 and Firefox 2 with all updates

Reply 2#2 Milks26's post

The same thing is happening to me. It started last time they added new shows. Until then it had never happened to me. Thank you.

Reply 6#6 ww99's post

I have tried IE and Firefox and i don't have a problem with ether and i am running Vista with Firefox 3.0.1 and IE version 7 [ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-11-2008 12:49 ]

I just tried it with IE and it worked fine. I'm not sure what this all means. I have been using the site regularly for almost a year with no problems then one day this glitch kicks in only with Firefox. Not to mention other people have the same issue. It's only a very minor issue and not enough to stop using Firefox. It's just a bit weird. Oh well, chalk it up as a mystery.

Tabs on home page

Same for me. It started when new shows were last added. I have XP and use Firefox. No big deal, but it is weird and a bit annoying. Thanks for listening.

Reply 2#2 Milks26's post

It's has been doing the same with me. I think it started a little over a week ago. I was just curious to see what free shows were available and it wouldn't work.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 11#11 penny3760's post

I've pm'ed Zhang2000 about the matter. So he'll look into it. I have not experience any of those problems....working perfect for me. It might be a firefox issue...since all members in this thread are using firefox. I've used the site for year now, never installed firefox...shows work great

Reply 12#12 Milks26's post

it is definitely a firefox issue. It works fine for me on Safari, but I just opened up firefox to check and it is being funky on Firefox. Hopefully Zhang will be able to fix it.

Reply 13#13 imarielle626's post

Members must remember that Real Player is required for the episodes...firefox is recommended. So, if you don't want to install it you don't have to. Like I said, I've been a member for a year, never installed firefox. So you guys can uninstall firefox....if Admin cannot fix the problem

I run firefox and that started happening to me after the last update on the site.

Have you tried updating your Firefox from version 2 to version 3? I have version 2 and am getting the same problem. I'm about to update I'll let you know if it works Worked perfectly! @Mods: I suggest posting an announcement advising people to update their Firefox. PS. Firefox v.3 is incompatible with current versions of the realplayer recording plugin [ Last edited by angelsj at 8-19-2008 00:08 ]
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +4 Tanx for the helpful info! 8-18-2008 16:36

Reply 16#16 angelsj's post

Thanks for the suggestion....I'll pass along the info

Thread