Thread
Printable Version

errorcode 1039

errorcode 1039

Hi, I am having trouble with the VIP site on Firefox. Every time I log on and then again when I switch between screens this error message comes up: 1039 is error: errorcode IPSwitchcode.Error.Domain It has been going on for a few days now. It still works fine, after pushing OK every time it comes up. I have no problem with the Internet Explorer. Just on Firefox. Any ideas? /Annika

i am having the same issue it's not a big problem as it in no way inhibits my use of the sight however it is quite irritating

Reply 2#2 fatgerbil's post

No idea, but could be some weird software glitch after an update?.Or a problem with your provider. you need a computer tech sassy person for this one. I am sure we a member who knows.

Reply 1#1 annikalund's post

Hey 1. Have you tried updating Firefox from version 2 to version 3? 2. Un-installing Firefox and re-installing it? 3. Remove firefox all together. I've been using the site for a yr never downloaded 'Firefox'...videos works fine without it. Remember firefox is recommended byt the site...while Real player is required.

i would try and re install real player also. especially if you upgraded to v3 of firefox

Thread