Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV.NET used for VIP Channel

VIPTV.NET used for VIP Channel

In order to further promote vip channel, now VIPTV.NET is served as its official domain. Secondary domain--vip.tv-video.net will be still kept, though VIPTV.NET is much easier to be spelled and memorized. Hope you all like it!
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

we dont like it, we love it

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Ok thanks

There is a little problem tho, I want to watch Greek season 1 ep. 4 and i am logged in as it says, and when i hit the Episode 4 link it opens the little window and asks me to Login 'again' but once i put my user name and password... it does not log me and says Invalid user name and pass. I logout from the VIPTV.net and re-login and it says : invalid user name and pass. So basically.. i can't watch the VIP shows because i do not exist EDIT : BTW when i login into the vip.tv-video.net site... it does work i think it has to do with the URL change. But when you click any shows it sends you back to viptv.net so again the username or pass does not work. My solution : Once i am on the show page its 'no matter what' going to be viptv.net because the URL has been changed, but since it is not working you need to replace it... so go to your show page / choose a season and once you are on it replace the viptv.net by the vip.tv-video.net (old URL) its gonna send you to the old site. Once you hit any episode (since its a Javascript url windowopen) its gonna read the top url (which is vip.tv-video.net) and its gonna work [ Last edited by MrTouz at 8-27-2008 16:06 ]
Imagination Is Better Than Knowledge

I'm having the same problem as Mr. Touz. My username and password don't work at viptv.net which is where all the videos are!

Reply 5#5 hieverybody's post

please PM zang2000 about this

My solution : Once i am on the show page its 'no matter what' going to be viptv.net because the URL has been changed, but since it is not working you need to replace it... so go to your show page / choose a season and once you are on it replace the viptv.net by the vip.tv-video.net (old URL) its gonna send you to the old site. Once you hit any episode (since its a Javascript url windowopen) its gonna read the top url (which is vip.tv-video.net) and its gonna work
Imagination Is Better Than Knowledge

MrTouz hieverybody

pls send P.M to me with your old user name , I will set a new password and I WILL send the new password to your E-MAIL
I can create Miracle!

Yay! Very cool

Yes much easier to remember & sort out. Thanx VIP!

Thread