35 12
Thread
Printable Version

About a Girl Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 About A Dream

Amy/s steamy dream about Jason was funny but the way the guys protected their chili from Stacy's sabotage looked painful

1x08 About A Prank War

I cant believe Amy eat all the ice cream thinking it was lo calorie and putting her keys in a block of ice was funny but problem with prank they don't know when to stop

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Those pranks really got out hand

1x09 About An F-Word

Amy getting famous for her hating this class online video was amusing but Dude naked in the drawing class was priceless

1x10 About An All-Nighter

All the guys discovering that the cute co-eds are more important to study than their upcoming tests was amusing  but the guys pretending to be asleep while Amy flashed them was priceless

1x11 About A Boot

Amy flirting with the gay cop was funny but getting the car clamped for the guys unpaid parking tickets was predictable

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

your almost done-you must really be bored

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ive also got the five episodes of 3 Lbs. buffed and ready to watch

1x12 About A Tent

Amy’s attempt of starting a relationship with Jason didn't go to plan but at least she got to sleep with him and McRitchie and Benny's new friends in the woods was amusing

1x13 About A Homecoming

About time that Jason asked Amy out

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

the annoying thing that last episode we don't know what happens next

Reply 31#31 bala's post

That's the problem with so many shows getting canceled

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

you knew before you watch it so it wasn't unexpected.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I like watching these short shows so i can cross it of my list and perhaps one day i can say i have seen everything here

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

if you need any more suggestion let me know but i have one show that keep you busy 3 days and episode are only 22 minutes but has 3 seasons with 22 episodes.

35 12
Thread