Thread
Printable Version

Still can not access ANY individual shows

Still can not access ANY individual shows

Hey guys,

I'm not much of a complainer.  Complaining helps if I offer a solution ... since I dont really know what's going on other than receiving a reply saying that VIP CHannel is experiencing glitches, etc.  It's been a few days now and I STILL can not access any of the shows.  I know we are experiencing more hits on the site due to the new shows being viewed -- but what steps are being taken to correct the problem? I'm getting kind of frustrated with it.  I have friends who live way way out in the country and can not always get good signals with their television who were / are really excited to see that your services are available but they can not access the shows on the site either.  I've lost q uite a few points over the last few weeks and havent made complaints about it because I think it can become quite petty to complain about every little thing.

When is this going to be corrected?  When can I watch my shows?  That's all I really want.  Do you think you will have to invest in another server or something? Just curious, as well as a little frustrated, as to what is happening and what we plan to do to solve the problem.

I've really enjoyed this site.
  It's so nice to have access to some of the shows that I might not normally be able to view, or to view some shows at times that are convenient === you have spoiled many of us --- know that!  ha ha.  Still, frustration notwithstanding, what gives?  Ive already gotten responses with a hyperlink explaining that VIP Channel KNOWS there's a problem -- and although that's good to know, what is happening to correct the prob?

Thanks in advance!
U were born 2 win: 2B a winner U must plan 2 win prepare 2 win & expect 2 win

Reply 1#1 BonnieMunro's post

Bonnie, thanks for your feedback. I'm going to direct Ibjedward to this post as I do not believe any of the moderators on this site can answer this question.

Sorry for that.
We have contacted several networking companies to get advices to solve this problem.  We will fix it asap.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Thank you, Lbjedward was kind enough to respond to me personally.  Appreciate your kindness
U were born 2 win: 2B a winner U must plan 2 win prepare 2 win & expect 2 win

Reply 4#4 BonnieMunro's post

No problem Bonnie, I know sometimes it just helps if you have the full picture of what is going on. Thanks again for your patience.

Thread