Thread
Printable Version

Concerning Your Failure to Meet Demand

Concerning Your Failure to Meet Demand

I don't think any investigation is in order to see if another server or upgraded servers are required. From the mountains of complaints you are getting in this forum, I believe you already have your answer. Either upgrade your servers’ connection speeds or add a third server to more evenly distribute the load.

I love VIPTV, and have spent good deal of my hard earned money here. The primary reason for this is that your service is convenient. However, the recent slowness of connections is more than just frustrating; it is hurting your convenience appeal, and lowering consumer confidence in you as a company. I fear that if you do not adequately address your VIP members' problems, you will find that fewer and fewer of them choose to refill their VIP Points, and will turn to other outlets for their television needs.

I understand that it will take time to address this issue. You will have to apply fixes in the interim. If that means closing down the free portion of the site to non-paying members again and losing the new business, that is what you will have to do. The simple truth is, you are not adequately handling the amount of paying customers you have now, and until you can do so, adding more paying members will just compound the problem.

I really like this site, and I hope you’re able to expand, and take on many new customers. I imagine that word-of-mouth advertising is one of your biggest sources of traffic. Don’t let that word-of-mouth turn against you.

Reply #1 bmulcahy's post

I am so sorry about this, and we never ignore members' complaints and are trying to figure out what's wrong in recent connection glitches.
We are upgrading server and will announce it when our server complete upgrade. It will be completed in few days.
Connection issue at this time is more complicated than before, which can not be solved via simple bandwidth increasing or server upgrade.  
Actually, we found link stealing which swallowed a big part of sources though we have implemented some anti-link stealing  measures.
We have taken more firm anti-link stealing measure. Now we are updating hardware-server.  It will take few days to be completed.
We keep improving services for you.

Thank you

Thanks for responding! I'm glad to hear it!

Thread