Thread
Printable Version

Bees General Disscussion

Bees General Disscussion

This game I just cant play as I'm no good at it, what does everyone else think of this game

once you get the hang of it (collect stars is the same and it took us a couple of weeks to get that one!) it's super easy. the trick is to be patient enough to let the bees get closer together at the right side of the screen -- except the red guy, if you get him near anything take him because he moves so quickly and he's only worth the extra points if you catch him with something else even though it'll tell you '50' whenever you catch him.

you get 100 points for catching two together and an extra 10 seconds for every 500 points you make, 500points for three together (+extra time), and 1000 for four together (+extra time). you have to ask mnemosyne if she's ever gotten more than that.

i've also found that the extra 5 second clock generally likes to make an arch through a bee's path so if you're a little patient and don't take it right away it'll also count as a bee (i.e., 100pts for catching it with another bee, 500pts for catching it with two other bees,....).
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply 2#2 sddvasquez's post

thanks that really helped

Thanks for that, I did not know that

well I got to 940 but still no where near the best scores

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

that very good

Thread