Thread
Printable Version

Reba Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reba Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please post all comment regarding this show here

Thank you

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:19 ]

Episode 1

I just watched the first episode i expecting this bad but it so funny -it set up a lot story-line rest of series i can't wait to see what happens in next episode

I watched this a couple of years ago. Its hilarious, its good all the way through to the end of the 6th series.

Highly recommended!

Reply 3#3 slade01's post

i know i can't believe how funny the character are

Van is the only one who truely cracks me up, he's just so dumb it's funny. I didn't think I'd like this show but I really do.

Reply 5#5 dannixx's post

What about BJ?

season 1-4

i have started season 4 but season 2 clif-hanger i didn't see coming, the season 3 clif-hanger i saw coming but i love every season bring different situation for reba,  it just doesn't run out of issues to deal with-no way any divorce couple is like that.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-12-2009 12:17 ]

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I was not going to watch this until you put up the game and now i am at the end of season 1

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Sorry mate i got way into this show trust me it's not like any comedy show  i seen -it has 6 season and we know why.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-12-2009 12:17 ]

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I have enjoyed the first season and it was about episode 5 when i realised where i had seen Cheyenne in recently as Megan

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

she changed her hair

i just finnished season 6 and its so sad that it had to end.i really loved that show

Reply 12#12 gyki98's post

i gave up after season 4

Reply 13#13 bala's post

what?didnt you like it?

Reply 14#14 gyki98's post

no it just got a bit boring after few season - it like problem just keep coming for reba you get point where you just fed up.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

i didnt get fed up.i allways found it interesting

Thread