Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Lost Pts again...

Is LBJedward still alive!? I´ve been sending him email about missing Pts, no reply and no Pts showing...is there a problem with paying through PayPal or something? it was the same shait last time

Reply 181#181 Crixan's post

Have you tried the email address: LBJEDWARD@gmail.com?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 182#182 waterlilybarb's post

Yeah, and the email that showed up on the Paypal receipt, I wrote at viptv.net and here...nothing from anyone...

Stolen points.

Scorpion 4x04Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:18 am3
 Scorpion S4E4 almost finished then i paused it for a minute, when i un-paused it said i needed more points to watch the episode i was in the middle of watching, I KNOW i did not click 30 times, it took my points, i want a REFUND PLEASE.

Reply 184#184 haliejadeparke's post

I'm sorry for the problems you are experiencing. You need to send a PM to LBJEDWARD, as stated in post #1. Moderators do not have the ability of accessing your viptv account to add points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 184#184 haliejadeparke's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and pts refunded, please check.
We keep improving services for you.

lost points

I was in the middle of watching live free or die hard when the sound went out.  I refreshed my browser and now none of the movies on this website will play.

all I am getting is error.

I know streaming is fine because Netflix, hulu and amazon are working.

This is the 3rd time I've had problems watching movies on this site within the last two weeks.  I'm glad this happened before I put in more money.

I have to post this under a new account since apparently I cannot log into my own f%$#ing account.  I am beyond pissed.  Doesn't seem to be any

accountability after you have received my money.

Reply 187#187 serino789's post

Hello Sorry for the issues you are having. Please send an email to admin LBJEDWARD@gmail.com detailing your problems and to get reimbursed for your lost points.

Lost pts Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

After installing click on audio test server and if you hear the computer talking you know. You have installed the program correctly this program works just fine with my Google Chromebook

Does lbjedward check his PMs? 

I've messaged about lost points, and according to the "Tracking" on this forum, the message hasn't even been read. 

Should we be sending a PM or emailing?

Reply 190#190 Findel's post

Email is the best way to reach him at this point.

lbjedward@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 12-3-2019 08:12 ]

Does anyone know if you can still purchase the subscription plans with amazon gift cards? Like the $100 one for the 2 years?

Thread