Thread
Printable Version

All my points disappeared

All my points disappeared

I purchased 200 points yesterday. I watched BSG S4 E7-E14, and then logged off until about ten minutes ago. The points are all gone. I definitely didn't use them all, so how did this happen? What can I do to get them back? My viewing history didn't record the seven episodes of BSG I watched after purchasing. I do, however have my exchange logs:

20090224070415  200 Points  2009-02-24  Verified  VIP Member

But when I look in my user profile, it says I have zero points. Can this be fixed? I should have roughly 192 points remaining.

Reply 1#1 thirdplace's post

Hey there, make sure you are actually logged in. Sometimes you can be logged out by the system. So refresh the page then log out and log back in.

Come back and let us know if that worked.

Yeah, I'm definitely logged in. I logged out and then back in twice. They're still not there.

Reply 3#3 thirdplace's post

Ok, thanks for trying that. You will need to send a PM to Ibjedward and he can check what happened. Use this link to send it to him (remember not to tick the box at the bottom)

PM lbjedward

Reply 3#3 thirdplace's post

Someone else may come up with another suggestion, but if not, please send a PM to lbjedward explaining what has happened, including your exchange logs.  I'm certain this can be sorted out for you.

If, in the meantime, you are able to fix the problem yourself, please post again to let us know.  Also let us know what you did in case someone else has the same problem in the future.  That way we'll know what else to suggest.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

Snap!  We must have been posting at the same time.   Still, good advice is never unwelcome.

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

And it's always good to see we are giving the same advice, lol

So I figured it out; apparently, I somehow created a duplicate account that has the same password and a slight variation on my username. It's worked out now, though. Thanks for your help guys.

Reply 8#8 thirdplace's post

I'm so glad you figured it out.  Thanks for letting us know.

Reply 8#8 thirdplace's post

Great, thanks for coming back to tell us because that will help other members.

Thread