100 12345
Thread
Printable Version

In Treatment Season 1-3 General Discussion Threads (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 bala's post

3x21 Sunil Week Six
Wow Sunil is a little scary too and it looks like Julia is in real danger now

3x22 Frances Week Six

I'm not surprised that Frances is more concerned when her sister's condition worsens and that season ended abruptly with her daughter's arrival

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes so much for Paul trying let Sunil express his emotions did backfire but at least he gave Paul the cricket bat does show he thinking about it and is concerned.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

we still 2 more episode today but is next week season finale?

3x23 Jesse Week Six

What a terrible way for Jesse to celebrate his birthday

Adele: Week Six

Paul did seem a lot calmer in this session and it's a good thing Adele addressed the situation with Sunil which she didn't last week but i have to say she full surprises . Once Paul saw that his reaction really changed and i don't blame him

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Didn't Paul make a big deal about Adele leaving him a message and the time of the call

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

he pointed it out

There seems to be a bit confusion about this week episode so i clear it up

Most people expect  3x25 to be Sunil as he is always first patient but instead it's Francis which might seem strange but it isn't there is a reason for this which episode 26 will show you.

3x26 is Sunil episode trust me that episode is worth the wait it's fantastic episode and surprising episode.

Sunil: Week Seven

Wow i can't believe he played Paul and he was very upset that Sunil broke his trust and lied to him

Adele: Week Seven

Well i think he made the right decision not see her again i just hope he can stay away

Reply 57#57 bala's post

What a smart plan to use Paul to go back home but that was sad about his first girlfriend being pregnant when she jumped

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes that sad when we found out reason why she did that protect his dignity was awful.

3x25 Frances Week Seven

That would be a tough decision to make but you would hope that she could carry out her sister's dying wishes

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

but her daughter will never forgive her

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Shes got her sister's living will which clearly says what she wants and how can you let someone suffer any longer than they need to

3x27 Jesse Week Seven

That was some drive from Jesse's father to collect him from the police pound and making him apologise for swearing was good

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It's a good job he made that decision but what made him think there was anything between them

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

The way she was looking at him

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

I thought it was strange seeing Jessie father since he never really talk about him in any pervious episodes but i was wondering why he suddenly decides speak his mind. He does seem to be good person but i felt he had step up be there for jessie which might help him.

100 12345
Thread