Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-8-2014 10:07  
April and Holly playing kill, marry or bone was amusing as Will was on both their lists and the chums daydream was amusing as it was obviously based on friends but with the graduation and the end of G ...
I know what you mean but stretching out goodbye is really pushing it

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-3-2014 20:09  
Mercedes and Sam getting caught playing footsie under the table was amusing and I'm not surprised Sam meeting her friends didn't go well, Kurt getting attacked because of his sexual preference was dia ...
He wasn't getting attacked he trying to stop the gay bashing but I like the fact this show has finally grown up and start dealing with adult issues and i had a feeling that rest season would focus New York storyline and it nice to see them get back original members and see what the future will be for them.   

I still believe Racheal quit and decides put all effort on just 1 play

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-3-2014 21:07  
Blaine's obsession with New York cuisine was bound to put on some weight but splitting his trousers was amusing and Sam wanting to get tested for STDs because Mercedes is a virgin was a mature thing t ...
It was strange seeing Blaine getting insecure about his appearance who would thought kurt would be more fit than he was for such a small guy . Artie getting STD was predictable as soon he mention the number of girls he been with i knew he was postive but was surprised he able perform.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-3-2014 22:14  
Rachel laying into Sue for using her place as a knocking shop was a surprising but as she has been evil from the start it's about time someone stood up to her
Everyone clapping was amusing but i was expecting a better comeback from sue

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-3-2014 22:51  
Rachel threatening her leading role in Funny Girl by auditioning for a TV pilot was crazy as she is just starting to get recognised and she hadn't even read the script
That's problem with racheal she never learnt to realise what she had she always looking something better i wouldn't be surprised if it all fall apart but it science fiction show was amusing and Santata saving her role was great

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-17-2014 20:47  
Kurt getting the lead role in a retirement home after the last on died was surprising and Rachel attempts to salvage her reputation by creating a charity for rescue animals was worrying as it was just ...
He was feeling a bit left out consider everyone was moving on he stayed the same

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-17-2014 21:12  
Sam dealing with the pressure of commitment was made harder with all the young dancers but him walking out after the sexy photographer kissed him was impressive and Rachel's so called writer was stran ...
Not bad i managed watch season 3-5 in 2 weeks and now i ready for the final season. I have to say killing glee club was interesting choice and get rid of some new characters last 1/4 of season was another interesting choice but to continue with the original cast was nice thing to do it started with them so it feel right it ends with them but Sam saying goodbye was great. To be honest this would made for a great series finale it clear that it was meant series finale but FOX REALLY WANT MILK this show for much money as possible which really annoy me because other show don't even get a chance to say goodbye or tie up loose ends but this season they literally wrote 3 endings for this series but still manages to contiue.

6x01 Loser Like Me

I had a feeling Rachal tv show would fail but her mission bring back the glee club is very ambitious and to face Sue as principle is going to be tough but changes she made to school were scary i am not sure you are allowed to bring animals to terrorise the students and fact that school board is scared of her is sad.

6x02 Homecoming

This really feel like fan service for viewers who were watching at start keep on bring back orginal cast member to do performances is great but it still a bit creepy after finish high school they keep hanging around high school .

I thought Dalton was a boy school but having female student was interesting i had feeling she would join Rachal team.

6x03 Jagged Little Tapestry

Not quite sure what to make of this episode since again old member keep performing and we only 1 performance from the new members .

6x04-05 The Hurt Locker

I am so glad Kitty is back she really great character and what she did to win was amusing as who would of thought that Sue would have a secret play list songs that would emotionally affect her but her plans are getting a bit ridclous

6x06 What the World Needs Now

This was another not sure what to think episode since nothing happened however there were some nice songs

6x07 Transitioning

I had feeling Will would return to new direction but vocal Adelaide were bunch bigots

6x08 A Wedding

So much for a wedding but a double wedding was nice surprise and trust Sue to do only thing that would allow Santana to allow her to attend her wedding   . They really couldn't do 1 episode without a dance routine for 30 minutes i excited no big songs than last 10 minutes 2

6x09 Child Star

This was bad episode it was pointless only reason introduce annoying kid to glee club

6x10 The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester

Based on the title i really thought this would episode to get rid of Sue Sylvester so much for that no matter what happens Sue always finds a way out but i am so glad becce revealed all sue's secret .

6x11 We Built This Glee Club

Of course they won but Sue taking credit for it was unbelievable seriously i really hope someone kill her because no matter what you do to her she keep coming back   .

6x12 2009

It's always nice to go back to beginning but see how each of character meet each other situation they were in was nice reminder of how far they have come over the past 5 seasons

6x13 Dreams Come True

Thank god it's over

I been waiting years for this i never expected this to last 6 season when i first heard of this show i thought it would probably only last 2 season but the demand for high school musical drama was more popular than i ever imagined.

I feel like it was good ending of course fast forward 5 years in the future but even i was surprised at them change school to be a performance art high school and obvious Will was going principle.

Sue has vice president was a scary thought but her goodbye song to Will was nice . Sue apologising to Kurt was really unexpected but it really not like sue i was waiting insult to come afterwards but it never did .

All in all it was nice series to watch and i am glad i never have to watch this again .

I thought it ended last season was shocked it got a 6th and a little disappointed they shortened it. But like you I'm Glad it's over the 1st season was the best, nothing like it.

Thread