Board logo

Subject: Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 7-1-2009 07:54     Subject: Warehouse 13 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Warehouse 13 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-9-2015 09:13 ]
Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2009 07:57     Subject: Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I'm excited to see this
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-7-2009 05:57     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

This starts with a double episode tonight so lets hope they are online early tomorrow because i have got to take my brother to Oxford for a 9 am appointment and we are coming from Birmingham
Author: bala    Time: 7-7-2009 05:58     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

so you won't be on-line tomorrow ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-7-2009 06:06     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

If the links are online i will start my downloads before we go but will have to leave by 7.30 and won't be back till mid afternoon
Author: bala    Time: 7-7-2009 06:07     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

if send me links before you go i would appreciate it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-7-2009 06:12     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

Yes no problem i hope they put the 2 episodes into a single link
Author: bala    Time: 7-7-2009 06:18     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well I'm guessing your going miss what gets added tomorrow
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-7-2009 06:29     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

I think they add them between 8 and 9 GMT looking at the last few so i will be on my way
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2009 07:51     Subject: Episode 1 & 2 Pilot

I liked the first two episodes this has got potential but that was funny after the car crash when Myka was helping Pete from the crash
Author: bala    Time: 7-8-2009 07:52     Subject: Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

It was a very good episode it has lot potential but they need add more cast members
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2009 07:59     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

The warehouse with all the unexplained objects could take the story line anywhere but do you remember what aisle Pandora's box is in
Author: bala    Time: 7-8-2009 08:06     Subject: Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well now question will it survive ?

What diffrence between this and Eureka ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2009 08:13     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

Eureka is more futuristic and this is like old legends and myths but thinking of Eureka that's back this week
Author: bala    Time: 7-8-2009 08:18     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

this might added on weekends on here

*finger-crossed*
Author: bala    Time: 7-15-2009 01:15     Subject: Episode 3

Good episode but what a mystery the hackers talk about leave us with suspense -i figured most of it out before it all revealed in the episode
Author: bala    Time: 7-22-2009 01:27     Subject: Episode 4

Wow what a funny episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2009 03:52     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

Bank robbers use a musical weapon to go on a crime spree only to buy back her father records from his agent
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2009 04:22     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

The paramedic was funny and he was persistent
Author: bala    Time: 7-22-2009 05:01     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes he was i think she was a good sport about it

i love her problem as well punching her partner or all men
Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2009 00:44

Well we found out who the hackers was but was a bit disappointed it was happen to be a teenager .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-29-2009 05:13     Subject: Reply 21#21 bala's post

Great the way they all came together to figure out the secret panel on the artifact but Artie going into the inter-dimensional void to save Claudia's brother after 12 years was risky
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2009 04:38     Subject: Warehouse 13 1x05 Elements

Another good episode and it looks like Claudia will be sticking around but will she beat Artie at chess
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2009 04:55     Subject: Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I figured she would of stayed at warehouse-why else would they add her to the episode. i like her character she keep Artie on his toes . She going to be the annoying assistant for Artie
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-6-2009 04:23

Can't wait to start watching this show in a few days
Author: bala    Time: 8-6-2009 04:25     Subject: Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

this one new shows you were talking about ?
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-6-2009 04:26

It could very well be.
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 04:35     Subject: Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Now you can enjoy it
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2009 11:06

Why is this put under drama when it suppose to be sci-fi i just noticed this
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2009 00:30     Subject: 1x07

Good episode  i like the device that was most dangerous one so far this season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2009 01:59     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

After watching and the TV listings description i would say this is 1x06 Burnout but great episode it is a good job in her frustration she punched him in the chest to revive him
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2009 02:04     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes she really cares for him
Author: carlorica    Time: 8-14-2009 05:06

It is a great show. it take the place of Doctor Who not being on and is the second best Sci Fi show out there right now. (Eureka is the best )

I also have to agree that she does really care for him but does not want to show it to him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2009 00:07     Subject: Warehouse 13 1x07 Implosion or 1x08

Great idea with the fire work and neat trick with the sword but that was funny when Myka and Pete where trying to communicate quietly in the back of the car and what was with the rocking chair that moved when Myka walked past

PS they have definitely got the name wrong on VIP
Author: bala    Time: 8-19-2009 00:18     Subject: Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

yes there got name wrong but who cares as long as the episode work I'm happy but firework was amazing i wonder if they exist in real life . The implosion gragade was a nice twist because show bad guys after all
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-26-2009 00:22     Subject: Warehouse 13 1x08 Duped or 1x09

Great episode when Myka is unknowingly trapped in a mirror belonging to Lewis Carroll and Pete is with the replacement in Las Vegas who turns out to be a psychopath. The chip the lets you see the future now that's would be great and Pete was right about Myka not kissing him
Author: bala    Time: 8-26-2009 00:46     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

did you notice Eureka guest stars in the episode ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-26-2009 00:57     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

No but i haven't seen Eureka for a while i am going to watch it from the beginning soon
Author: bala    Time: 9-1-2009 23:50     Subject: Regrets

Fantastic episode claudia getting stuck to warehouse and attract magnetism from whole warehouse and prison  story-line was good and it nice see agent work through the regrets
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-2-2009 01:38     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

The hallucinations in the prison was a great and Claudia decides to use an artifact coat to change a light bulb but that was funny when Artie saves Claudia after all her moaning she thought it was or-some after her rescue
Author: bala    Time: 9-9-2009 01:44

The dodgeball were funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-9-2009 02:06     Subject: Reply 41#41 bala's post

That was also funny with the door and the window
Author: carlorica    Time: 9-9-2009 03:41

It was a great ep. I have to agree that the working though of their regrets was awesome. Now they can totally focus on their new jobs.

I wonder if the two of them will hitch up. They seem to have a lot of chemistry.

The problem with Claudia was hilarious!! She now knows why not to play with things in the warehouse. She learned a very good lesson.
Author: bala    Time: 9-16-2009 01:00     Subject: Warehouse 13 1x12

Great episode find out mika parents and finding out her father really love her but mcpherison holding her parent hostage was a low blow just so he can get the artifact.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-16-2009 01:10     Subject: Nevermore

Good episode when Myka receives word that her father is dying she goes home only to find that he appears OK and then Pete walked in which was funny. She discover that he's the victim of an artifact and cant be destroyed without the pen
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2009 08:01     Subject: Episode 12

Great cliffhanger -it's going interesting to see how they will get out this situation ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-23-2009 08:03     Subject: Reply 46#46 bala's post

That was a great episode i hope Artie had the artifact before the explosion
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2009 09:11     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

yes i hope he did but question i was put why didn't Warehouse have bio scanners as security measure-that would detected the imposter?
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-28-2010 10:01

Episode 1: Pilot Parts 1&2

This was a very good pilot episode, We learn in the first episode mistakes they have made in the past  have made them who they are today. This show does seem to be like some other shows like X Files and Eureka but In time it might come into its own, Artie is a quirky little guy and the duo of Pete and Myka are a great paring, there were some very good moments in this episode like when Myka made the wish and when Pete and Myka asked Cody those stupid questions, I loved it when Artie went down on that zip wire, The ending to the second part was brilliant and I liked the case as it was interesting from start to finish.

Author: spratt89    Time: 1-28-2010 10:01

Episode 2: Resonance

This episode was better than the pilot episode, The story was captivating, interesting and actually dramatic, not way too inventive like the first one. Artie and his journey of finding out who was hacking his computer was hilarious but also makes it exciting to see who was really trying to hack the computer. A very enjoyable episode that was pretty interesting from start to finish, Leena is a very interesting character, one last thing the main characters continue to amaze me as they all play their roles very well.

Author: spratt89    Time: 1-28-2010 10:02

Episode 3: Magnetism

This is the best episode so far this season, I like the tension that is growing between Pete and Myka because at times it is quite funny and serious, the energy that was going though the warehouse was kind of cool and creepy, I really liked the case in this episode as it was interesting from start to finish and not once did this episode bore me, the ending of this episode was perfect and sets up the next episode perfectly, overall a brilliant episode with a sort of cliffhanger.

Episode 4: Claudia

This episode was just down on the last one but still better than the first two, I like how the characters are developing at the moment, I quite liked how Pete and Myka were concerned for Artie in this episode and Artie is in my opinion a mysterious character, I quite liked how this episode was mainly about Artie for a change as it gave him some much needed character development, overall the storyline in this episode was thrilling and all the case did a brilliant job playing their roles in this episode.

Episode 5: Elements

This episode was very good but also very strange, was nice to see Claudia quite allot and a little bit of Joshua in this episode, the artifact Pete and Myka went after has one heck of a power, I liked the fact that Joe Flanigan from Stargate Atlantis was in this episode, I thought Jeff was the bad guy but the bad guy turned out to be Gilbert, Pete seems to get hurt allot, Leena is growing into her role in this show, I think her role is to help Artie out, I love that device Artie uses to communicate with Pete and Myka, the last 8 minutes of this episode were brilliant and exciting.

Author: spratt89    Time: 1-28-2010 10:03

Episode 6: Burnout

This was a great episode that was full of action, Pete and Myka finding a dead warehouse agent in a secret room at a police station where a explosion happened was great, five crime scenes involving the artifact was a bit overkill, Claudia did a great job and I loved the device she made and Artie was his witty and brilliant self, the artifact Pete and Myka went after was a real bad one which ends up effecting Pete, Pete made a brave decision but Myka and Rebecca did a great job of helping and saving Pete, I found Rebecca to be a little strange but she turned out to be a warehouse agent, the last couple of minutes of this episode were brilliant and strange.

Author: spratt89    Time: 1-28-2010 10:03

Episode 7: Implosion

This was a exciting and brilliant episode, Pete and Myka's task of retrieving the object ended up taking many twists and also left Pete and Myka with questions, I like that we got to see more into Artie's past but Artie's past is causing problems, Artie had a bigger role in retrieving the object than all previous episodes which I liked, Artie's whole life is one big mystery. I like how Dickenson had to keep saving the butts of Pete and Myka, Artie retrieving the object with some help was my favourite part. The ending with Pete, Myka and Leena and Mrs. Frederic talking to Artie was a great.

Author: spratt89    Time: 1-28-2010 10:04

Episode 8: Duped

This was a great episode that was also quite funny at certain points, the start of the episode with Myka looking into the mirror and then starting to act strange made for a good storyline, Artie was very touchy about the whole MacPherson thing, crazy Myka was some scary women, the catching of fake Myka and getting the real Myka back was great, I could of told Myka not the real one by the way she dressed, Claudia and eventually Artie communicating with Myka who was trapped in the mirror was good but Artie is  stubborn as he did not believe at first it was Myka in the mirror, It was good of Pete to let Gary and Jillian go, the ending after getting Myka back was great.

Episode 9: Regrets

This was a decent episode and had 2 interesting storylines, Pete and Myka investigating suicides at a prison was great and had many good moments, Pete and Myka both hallucinating along with other people inside of the prison were my favourite parts, the incoming Hurricane causing the hallucinations was strange, the stopping of the strange things was brilliant and Pete sort of helping Myka made this episode so good, Joe Morton does a great job of playing John Hill, Claudia should listen to Artie a bit more, I like everything that happened between Artie and Claudia in this episode, the ending couple of minutes to this episode were perfect.

Episode 10: Breakdown

This was a brilliant episode and one of the best so far this season, Claudia accidentally setting off a string of events in the warehouse was funny. What happened when Pete, Myka and Claudia got stuck inside of a house which was inside of the warehouse was funny but what followed was nothing but great and exciting moments the Artie part of this episode where he was answering questions the regents were asking him was interesting, Artie pointing out that the regents are afraid of MacPherson was good.

Author: spratt89    Time: 1-28-2010 10:05

Episode 11: Nevermore

This was in my opinion another great episode, I like how this episode had 2 storylines, one involving MacPherson and the other involving Myka and her parents which turns into a hunt for a artifact, Mrs Frederic gets annoying after a while, Warren causing people to get injured thanks to a school student was good, I loved the mini adventure that Pete and Claudia went on to save Warren, I liked the advice Artie gave Myka to calm her father down worked and gave Pete and Claudia enough time to stop Booby and save Warren, the ending of this episode has built up nicely for the season finale.

Author: spratt89    Time: 1-28-2010 10:05

Episode 12: MacPherson

This was a brilliant end to the season and the best episode this season, I like how at the start of this episode we learn what went down between Artie and MacPherson, MacPherson selling off artifact's made for a brilliant episode, Pete getting a weird feeling about Artie was good as was Claudia letting Leena know she knows MacPherson. The hunt Pete, Myka and Artie went on looking for and capturing MacPherson was brilliant and my favourite part of this episode as was the twist that Leena was taking the artifact's from the warehouse for MacPherson and released MacPherson, the ending of this episode was unbelievable and action packed.

Author: spratt89    Time: 7-6-2010 10:22     Subject: Warehouse 13 Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Warehouse 13

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-9-2015 09:13 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-6-2010 23:55     Subject: 2x01 Time Will Tell

Great returning episode i was glad that there was no traitors it was all down to MacPherson and H.G. Wells as a woman was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 7-7-2010 22:01     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

they managed to explain everything quite well
Author: carlorica    Time: 7-8-2010 03:54     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

I have to agree everything was explained well and in the end MacPherson realized that Arty did not do anything wrong and was an ok guy.

HG Wells being a lady was an interesting twist. It also leads well into the season to figure out what she is up to.

Awesome start and can't wait to see what happens next.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-14-2010 02:53     Subject: 2x02 Mild Mannered

Good episode with things between Leena and Claudia started of tense, and Artie is haunted by the spirit of MacPherson but with Pete not been able to be the superhero because of the side effects was funny
Author: minnieholly    Time: 7-14-2010 07:55

Maybe I should watch the show that shut down my street every few months.
Author: carlorica    Time: 7-14-2010 08:38     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I have to agree about the side effects. That was funny.

I also wonder what is going on with Leena. THe Head women seems to know something is up but wont say. Hope it is not too serious.

I am glad Artie was able to resolve the MacPherson thing that would have been too weird to deal with all season.
Author: bala    Time: 7-14-2010 12:51     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well he could risked it but nice love story
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-21-2010 10:56     Subject: 2x03 Beyond Our Control

Dr. Kelly Hernandez hitting her head on the shop window was funny and Mrs. Frederic and Benedict Valda try to determine what MacPherson left behind in Leena's mind was interesting, Claudia saving the day was a nice touch

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2010 19:01 ]
Author: bala    Time: 7-21-2010 11:14     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought  old movies could be so dangerous
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-28-2010 03:04     Subject: 2x04 Age Before Beauty

Myka going undercover as a fashion model to find the killer... and becomes the next victim was amusing but Pete's reassuring words when Myka got cold feet was great and Claudia going on a non-date with  Todd was funny
Author: bala    Time: 7-28-2010 11:59     Subject: Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

But she really scrubbed up well but i liked the music in photo shoot . It ain't often the music goes with the scene but this one worked perfectly.
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-2-2010 10:16     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

I thought the makeup on her was a little thick.  I agree the music was really good
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2010 10:57     Subject: Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Well her make up usually thick but not as thick that.
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2010 05:16     Subject: 13.1

Well this was cross-over episode Fargo join warehouse team for an upgrade you just knew they would be a problem.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2010 00:46     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

The babel stones was amusing but what shame for Claudia being dumped by Todd
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-7-2010 03:25     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

He wasn't right for her anyway, he was kind of technophobic it seemed, and tech is her life, not something she could just drop.
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2010 05:02     Subject: Reply 16#16 sanggye's post

i kind of prefer her to be independent so i agree with you . She's better single
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-11-2010 04:11     Subject: 2x6 Around the Bend

Was ok for me, nothing special.  Pete isn't my favorite character in the show, so that might be why.  Maybe it will teach him to stop touching things.
Author: bala    Time: 8-11-2010 05:04     Subject: Reply 18#18 sanggye's post

let hope so but i can't believe it was all in his head
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2010 04:11     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was hard to believe it was all in his head especially when Kate Logan got shot but the surveillance video was funny
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-16-2010 19:05     Subject: Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well there might be something to it being a bit real.  The telegraph might be interacting with his sixth sense.  Never liked Valda much
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2010 06:45     Subject: For The Team

So HG well wants to join the team, well i think it's a great idea and it certainly made the team dynamic more interesting and let hope Pete new girlfriend last longer than his old one.
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-18-2010 15:03     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

Does she want to join or is it a ploy to get into the Warehouse.  She did lie about what she took.  Doubt the vet will last.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-18-2010 21:05

I am suspicious too. But I love this actress and hope they keep her around a good long time.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-20-2010 07:00     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

It was nice to see H.G. Wells return but i don't trust her either and Pete giving Artie dating advice was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2010 05:01     Subject: Merge With Caution

A very predictable episode as soon giffin light up i knew what was going to happen but Artie mission was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-26-2010 03:08     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was obvious something would happen after the griffin light up but taking so long for the change was interesting and it couldn't of happened at a worse time for Pete. Claudia having to take over when Artie becomes an obsessed stalker was great
Author: bala    Time: 8-26-2010 03:24     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

reason why it took sometime was artifact was disabled in the bag when it was taken out was for it to happen but twist with merge together was amusing.
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-31-2010 15:15     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

I liked it, but I am a sucker for body switch stories
Author: bala    Time: 9-1-2010 08:44     Subject: Vendetta

so now she's on team and Artie is very angry
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-1-2010 10:55     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

I don't blame Artie, I don't trust her either, she is up to something.  Well at least Claudia got some happiness.
Author: bala    Time: 9-1-2010 10:56     Subject: Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

yes but he's leaving
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-1-2010 11:42     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

Yea, I was hoping he would stay what with the truth coming out with who he is.  The warehouse is becoming a little woman heavy what with H.G. coming back in, that is 4 woman to 2 men (5 counting the vet)
Author: bala    Time: 9-1-2010 11:47     Subject: Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

There only 1 reason to get more women-let's all say it together 'love-triangle'
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-3-2010 01:35     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

Pete hitting a fridge in one with the Crockett ball was amusing, Claudia and Todd in the park started off funny and end up sweet
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2010 05:19     Subject: 2x10 When and Where

Interesting time travel episode and with Pete nearly getting frostbite and they also managed to get the artifact back
Author: bala    Time: 9-8-2010 05:24     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes also Artie seem to start trusting Wells but i don't know how long it will last what a twist with love story.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 9-8-2010 09:33

I saw this episode because of the quiz
I liked it a lot but I couldn't follow everything because it was only the second episode of Warehouse 13 I have ever watched.
I like the show but I don't have time to catch up with it so I don't think I'll keep watching it.

I'm in the race
Author: angel-87    Time: 9-8-2010 10:49     Subject: i am in the race

this is the only time iv watched this show but i dont think it will be the last. it is my kind of show by the looks of things. quirky, funny and above all else its sci fi lol

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0