Board logo

Subject: ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 06:49     Subject: ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About ReGenesis Season 1-4 Here

I'm so glad this got added as i haven't seen this show and first 2 episode were very interesting. it's a 2 part story-line and it really good. if you like Eleventh hour you will love this show
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 06:58     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

That sounds like a good show and i will trust your judgement and give it a go thanks
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 06:59     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well let me know your thoughts

this show will keep me busy for a few days
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 07:05     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

I will stop watching Quantum Leap because it is no longer free and watch this i will have about ten days to watch as much as i can
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 07:35     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

What an ending to second episode it's a  tough decision but i don't blame daisy for what she did.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 09:02     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Just finished the first episode and what a statement the dead will be the lucky ones, looking forward to find out if the boy is cloned
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 09:15     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise Ellen page who play the daughter -this before she appear in Film Juno .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 09:18     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

I have not watched Juno
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 09:23     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I'm ahead episode 5

I'm noticing the episode are continuing story-line   it will be interesting to see how end the first season as they not explained the bike thing at start of the first episode.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 10:02     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

Episode 2 i don't know why Daisy was so reluctant to give them his other name with all the evidence put in front of her but what a ending
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 10:04     Subject: Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

She was in love with him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 10:08     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

Well if the person i was in love with did that i would want to pull the trigger myself or at least let him die of the virus he created
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 10:17     Subject: Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i feel exactly the same way it's a shame they never caught him .

[ Last edited by bala at 8-7-2009 18:19 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 11:00     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

Episode 3 yes the shooting did come out of the blue but can anything be done for Mick
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 12:02     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

We will just have wait and see

The replacement for women that got shot that was a very interesting interview technique let her see you naked than insult her and than offer her the job than sleep with her   i can't believe she accepted the job offer after all that .  

Episode 7 i will watch tomorrow

i will give you tonight to catch up
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 12:02     Subject: ReGenesis 1x04 Prions

I am glad that Bob is trying to help Mick and keep Lilith informed
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 12:06     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well let see what happen

we posted at same time -read comment 15
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 13:25     Subject: Reply 15#15 bala's post

Episode 5 Jill strung him along after the initial interview but it was the 25% raise and company car that convinced her to take the job. David and Jill sleeping together while waiting for room service didn't help with her decision. That was funny when David got home and Lilith had cooked chicken
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 14:26     Subject: ReGenesis 1x06 The Trials

David giving the go ahead for the experimental treatment may have cost the life of another child and Mick and Lilith decide to go whale watching
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2009 21:38

Quote:
That was funny when David got home and Lilith had cooked chicken
i was just going to say that i found it funny also look on her face that look like it took few hours to do and throw it out the window was priceless.

Mick and Lilith decide to go whale watching- David seem fine to let his only daughter wonder off without worry where she is. That what i call a cool parent the fact she gone doesn't really bother him. he so busy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2009 23:59     Subject: ReGenesis 1x07 Faint Hope

Wow Lilith offering her virginity to Mick before he dies isn't she only 15 it was a good job the power came back on. The whale watching didn't go to plan it was supposed to be the wrong season but Lilith spots one but it was to late for Mick
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 00:11     Subject: Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

She's 15/16 but she feel sorry for him that problem with teenage girl

[ Last edited by bala at 8-8-2009 12:12 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2009 02:01     Subject: ReGenesis 1x08 Blackout

Nice work in figuring out that the blackout was not done by terrorist's but fixing it is another problem
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 02:13     Subject: Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I'm trying watch today episode that were updated

look like your an episode ahead
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2009 02:26     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

I had started this before updates but now i will watch today's shows
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 04:13     Subject: Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Same here i was previous episode when update came back episode 8 well i like how he handle the interview getting his boss in trouble. i don't think call his ex-wife to help with the daughter was a good idea. there needed a chat
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 05:11     Subject: ReGenesis 1x09 The Secret War

i didn't know military could do hire outside people clean up their own mess . That so wrong what makes worst there were poor. .

Bob leaving norbac but Sandstorm wasn't worried i guess we wait and see if he was right.

Jill seem pre-occupied with proving she was right she needs to learn to be team player she can't just do whatever she want .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2009 07:34     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

I liked the way he tried to manipulate the 24 hours to 3 @ 8 hour working days and Bob leaving i think he was feeling unappreciated. Jill is not pulling her weight in the lab she should of took the help when it was offered
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 07:43     Subject: Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but it hard when someone found a mistake with her work and bob figured out what she missed. when she had nose bleed i was thinking she was infected but no she isn't and we getting closer what David did he made a major error bring spanish flu sample to the labs with him in hospital.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2009 08:47     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

Episode 10 it is good to see Bob back but his passion for perfume is fascinating and will they let him pursue his love of perfume creation
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 09:01     Subject: Season 1 finale

Wow i can't believe Daisy was back she finger the man responsible for her condition in episode 1 and it was David friend . That was great twist

Wow bird flu with mix Spanish flu combined it was really great to see how the whole thing happen they explained it quite well . David friend was crazy man after all . It was really good season finale finding vaccine.

i probably watch 2nd season in few days   

It was a good season and we find some likeable character put the rewind bit was nice twist in every episode. i really like it when they did rewind sequence and show a different perspective .

It was good season arc and it worked very well :)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2009 11:56     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

Yes great first season i liked the way they tied up the loose ends from episode one and that was funny with the post it note on the bottle had changed to it's all yours
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2009 11:59     Subject: Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

We still have another 3 season arc story-line

I'm in no hurry to watch them 13 episode can easily be watch in 2 days -we got through first season in 2 days. i have so far watch first 5 episode of the border while you catch up on the last few episodes of this season 1.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 00:08     Subject: ReGenesis 2x01 China

Good episode after the Spanish flu problem David goes to China but is kidnapped by the People’s Liberation Army and ordered to secretly investigate a deadly outbreak that has killed 22 people and back in Canada Caroline and Carlos are witness to a horrific attack at the site of the International AIDS Conference
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 01:00     Subject: ReGenesis 2x02 Escape Mutant

Audrey Graves who has been infected with a new strain of HIV from Africa at the aids conference but she is also 26 weeks pregnant
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 02:07     Subject: ReGenesis 2x03 The Cocktail

David has less than two days to discover a drug cocktail that will prevent a premature baby from becoming HIV positive and Mayko and Simon’s investigation of dramatic IQ spikes in children. Ruby McGhee was impressive with her visual memory and i like the way Bob's simple logic is normally the best
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 03:13     Subject: ReGenesis 2x04 Dim & Dimmer

While attending a conference in New York, David chases Owen a petty thief into the city’s abandoned subway tunnels and David discovers that some of the inhabitants share symptoms of a mysterious illness and he begins to investigate. While David was in the subway Bob made a friend with a hooker but David getting the wrong idea was funny and Owen thinks his parents don't care because his missing photo in not in the bus shelter
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2009 03:22     Subject: Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Wow your getting through the episode rather fast
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 04:40     Subject: ReGenesis 2x05 Massive Change

This was a little sad when David got devastating news from his father in Vancouver and Jill’s potential cure for juvenile diabetes is compromised.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 06:49     Subject: ReGenesis 2x06 Our Man in Havana

Great storyline with Glenn and with Bob believing that Glenn is beginning to emerge from his coma, Bob enlists the help of Simon
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 06:52     Subject: ReGenesis 2x07 Talk To Him

Another sad episode with Caroline’s nephew Glenn fails to respond to his surgery, but does manage one last devastating message. (LETMEDIE)
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2009 08:40

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 08:08  
Good episode after the Spanish flu problem David goes to China but is kidnapped by the People’s Liberation Army and ordered to secretly investigate a deadly outbreak that has killed 22 people and bac ...
Yep talk a good story-arc about a women infected by person who i don't know -why would anyone take blood infected person put it in a needle how stupid is that now they have to figure this out-i did find it amusing about the aspirin to treat HIV. it look good season arc-question is can they find a cure. the baby thing is disturbing it really sad to see what going to happen to him . It's a very emotional story-line  
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2009 10:08

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 11:13  
While attending a conference in New York, David chases Owen a petty thief into the city’s abandoned subway tunnels and David discovers that some of the inhabitants share symptoms of a mysterious illn ...
poor Bob finding out that women had partner broke his heart
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 10:44     Subject: Reply 43#43 bala's post

The more you watch the stranger Bob gets but he is so intelligent and underappreciated
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 10:53     Subject: ReGenesis 2x08 Haze

Bob must try to convince the Mexican officials of the gravity of the situation before all of Mexico City is destroyed by sulfuric acid in the rain
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2009 10:55     Subject: Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes bob is but he has aspergers and i think he does well with it  

I'm watching david mother  funeral episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2009 11:50     Subject: ReGenesis 2x09 Gene in a Bottle

David discovers that his friend who was killed in a car accident was genetically engineering mice. They soon deduce that he had discovered the gene that causes homosexuality and the drug that would suppress the gene!
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2009 06:21

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 14:52  
Another sad episode with Caroline’s nephew Glenn fails to respond to his surgery, but does manage one last devastating message. (LETMEDIE)
That was very sad it was tough decision but that what he wanted
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2009 08:33

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 19:50  
David discovers that his friend who was killed in a car accident was genetically engineering mice. They soon deduce that he had discovered the gene that causes homosexuality and the drug that would su ...
yes that controversial discovery i'm glad nothing came out of it.

The Wild and the Innocent- David argue genetics for Owen defence was interesting-can you imagine criminal used that as a defence . i hope he stay in jail i hate to say this but how chances should he get-he an opportunity and he didn't take it . i wonder what West is up to ?

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2009 18:49 ]
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2009 10:39     Subject: Lethargica

Wow jill sick and it's Lethargica and they need find a cure
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2009 11:37     Subject: ReGenesis 2x13- The End

Wow Jill is safe and brother were responsible i love how they created this story-line i love connection they make previous character on the show. What happen to the AIDS women ?. Giving them his car was a surprise   .

ok What a clif-hanger-what is it with suicide bomber-first true blood and now this
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2009 11:51     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

Another great season final it was about time that Caroline confronted Wes about his mysterious phone calls but i thought that it was Connor on the other end of the phone call and great cliffhanger
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2009 11:57     Subject: Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

season 3 i only watched first episode there is a new person in the lab we don't see aftermath but they do flashback.   .  

What a  great season opener know spontaneous combustion in the air
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2009 12:05     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

I just started watching now i know smoking is dangerous but that was over kill
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2009 12:10     Subject: Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Wait till you get end of that episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2009 13:45     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

i just watched 3x01 & 3x02 great couple of episodes after the end of last season we now know David lost 8 members of his team including Caroline but he also lost his dad. Rachel did nice work finding out the discrepancy with Julie's DNA
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2009 10:58     Subject: ReGenesis 3x03 Strangers in the Night

Good episode after David calls Riddlemeyer "insane," and tells him that his advisors have no idea what they're doing the team decides to leave immediately for San Francisco to tackle a mysterious and deadly new viral outbreak. The new virus started after a swingers party at a motel
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2009 11:14     Subject: Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

yes i was waiting for you to catch up so in episode 4 you will find out certain babies are immune but over in america babies ain't.

now owen brain surgery was extreme he is still a junkie  nothing going change that.   but trying commit suicide because you didn't stay in prison was bad .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2009 11:23     Subject: Reply 58#58 bala's post

Just got to the suicide attempt when David gets to the hospital he tells Owen you do that again and i will kill you and Owen shows the finger i thought that was funny
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2009 11:26     Subject: Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

i love it when he walk way after spend couple hours in hospital and says  there only so much guilt i can do .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2009 12:01     Subject: Reply 60#60 bala's post

Wow at the end Owen going ahead with the operation against David's wishes and not much closer to stopping the virus
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2009 12:02     Subject: Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Wait till you see the aftermath operation it look like zombie

ps: we find out what happen to Meko during the explosion

[ Last edited by bala at 8-13-2009 20:13 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2009 12:38     Subject: Reply 62#62 bala's post

Owen did look like a zombie buy wow Mayko's leg i never noticed that

PS I am glad that when Mayko was experiencing phantom limb pain it didn't put off the courier guy

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-13-2009 21:40 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2009 14:43     Subject: ReGenesis 3x06 Phantoms

Mayko alternative therapy to deal with the pain in her phantom limb seems to working and David falls for Dr. Sabean but with her getting sick it is not looking good
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2009 15:30     Subject: ReGenesis 3x07 One Hand Washes the Other

I am getting curious about Rachel and Weston are they having an affair or on a secret investigation and it looks like Bob is loosing his sight
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 02:25     Subject: ReGenesis 3x08 Sleepers

I wonder what happen in the past between Craig and his father
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 03:49     Subject: ReGenesis 3x09 Let it Burn

Craig getting attacked by a crazed bear but his father saying his friend was OK i don't think was the right thing to do and i hope Bob gets the operation he wants. I cant wait to see what happens to Riddlemeyer now David knows he listen to his conversation
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 05:01     Subject: ReGenesis 3x10 Unbearable

Weston's niece Molly pregnant at only twelve and after all the tests in looks like it is going to be a virgin birth but when Rachel found what looked like Craig's finger when she was doing the autopsy on the bear
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 06:21     Subject: ReGenesis 3x11 Adrift

It is not looking good for Bob's eyes and Carlos is bitten by a mysterious insect that looks like a maggot
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 07:37     Subject: ReGenesis 3x12 Jacobson's Organ

It is about time we now know what Rachel and Weston were up to and a good result for Bob's eye but the hypersensitive to the emotions of others is strange and did i spot a blooper with Mayko while she was sitting in front of her computer with her legs crossed
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2009 08:25

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 11:49  
Craig getting attacked by a crazed bear but his father saying his friend was OK i don't think was the right thing to do and i hope Bob gets the operation he wants. I cant wait to see what happens to R ...
Yes it getting good i don't know what going happen i can't believe they knew about this didn't tell david working small pox incident on the internet
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 08:47     Subject: ReGenesis 3x13 Back to the Future

Now what is Bob getting himself involved in
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2009 09:07

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 13:01  
Weston's niece Molly pregnant at only twelve and after all the tests in looks like it is going to be a virgin birth but when Rachel found what looked like Craig's finger when she was doing the autopsy ...
That was disturbing but seriously a bacteria cause pregnancy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 11:08     Subject: ReGenesis 4x01 TB or Not TB

It looks like Rachel and Weston are having an affair but it is not looking good for Bob and now Carlos is missing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 11:50     Subject: ReGenesis 4x02 La Consecuencia

Bob comes out of a medically-induced coma with little memory of what happened to him at Roth's
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2009 12:09

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 16:47  
Now what is Bob getting himself involved in
i know i can't believe this an accident and now he think evolve the human population ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 13:03     Subject: ReGenesis 4x03 Hep Burn and Melinkov

Weston is accidentally scratched by a needle tainted with a genetically-engineered, virulent strain of hepatitis c. Bob returns to work and is greeted by Mayko but Bob kisses her on the lips but don't no why. Now Bob is dreaming about a woman but who is she
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2009 14:00     Subject: ReGenesis 4x04 The Kiss

Wow i didn't expect that to happen to Weston and even more shocked that he survived and Bob continues to be haunted by memories of his time at Roth's secret lab
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 00:34     Subject: ReGenesis 4x05 Suspicious Minds

City councillor claims his daughter was poisoned by Muslim extremists and after an experimental treatment for hep c nearly kills him, Wes quits Norbac
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 01:28     Subject: ReGenesis 4x06 Race Fever

Bob has more experimental treatment and during one of the treatments he remembers the woman's name is Nina. David wrights from one loser to another in a book and gives it to Riddlemeyer but Riddlemeyer reads it and throws it in the bin and Milo is back in Mayko's life
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 02:23     Subject: ReGenesis 4x07 Hearts and Minds

David after interviewing a couple of people for Weston's replacement gives the job to Mayko
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 03:24     Subject: ReGenesis 4x08 Brood 14

A new twist on terrorism crows working for alcida so David tells Riddlemeyer and Nina comes to NorBAC to help Bob and we discover what happened in the lab where Bob was take
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 04:37     Subject: ReGenesis 4x09 Unbottled

Interesting start with them being take hostage in the lab wow that was confusing ending with David and his dream
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 06:13     Subject: ReGenesis 4x10 What It Feels Like

We find out that Mayko has a six year old daughter that is suffering from aplastic anemia oh wow i didn't see that coming who the father is and Nina is starting to react to the stem cell transplant
Author: bala    Time: 8-15-2009 06:15     Subject: Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

look like you have almost finished the season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 06:18     Subject: Reply 85#85 bala's post

I think this is a great season with a few surprises
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 07:09     Subject: ReGenesis 4x11 Bloodless

Nina treatment is complicated because she is pregnant and Bob finds out that a childhood illness means he is not the father
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 08:11     Subject: ReGenesis 4x12 The Sounds of Science

New twist on Nina's baby it is a clone of Bob and his stem cells has been implanted in 176 world leaders this is leading to what looks like a great final episode i hope this was concluded and not canceled on a cliff hanger
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 09:05     Subject: ReGenesis 4x13 The Truth

Another twist we are now in the future the year 2043 and what looks like a trial this episode is working on flash backs with the return of Weston and as this was the final episode it was OK

PS i need a break that was the most i have watched in 8 days
Author: bala    Time: 8-15-2009 11:07

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-15-2009 14:13  
We find out that Mayko has a six year old daughter that is suffering from aplastic anemia oh wow i didn't see that coming who the father is and Nina is starting to react to the stem cell transplant
yes that was a surprise i can't believe she didn't tell him and he does have a point after all there been in the lab you would of thought she would of told him. i feel bad for David i mean he had no clue and now we just have wait and see. . Does anyone find it odd we never saw David daughter after the first season ?. It's like the show forgot about her ?

Nina is really messed up she one hell of an actress it not exactly see thing she acting quite a difficult role for actress to portray but i think she has done a good job.

i can't believe Racheal is gone at least she died a hero but that hostage situation was a good episode it really was tense episode and you are right this season has been best out of the other 3. It created more drama and suspense.

Wes gone i didn't like him but what an exit I'm glad he survived the suicide attempt and it sad to know how Wes will take her death. but you were right the dream was a bit messed up-sometime i wonder whether David is going crazy he has hallucinate quite a lot of times during the series.

Does anyone find David mobile phone ringtone annoying ? it has annoyed me since first season

Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2009 11:22     Subject: Reply 90#90 bala's post

The way David answers the phone he is always abrupt that has annoyed me and David's daughter played by someone else is in the last episode
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2009 01:39     Subject: Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

That because daughter was older 2052

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0