Board logo

Subject: Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 9-28-2009 11:06     Subject: Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Trauma Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:22 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-28-2009 23:28     Subject: Trauma 1x01 Pilot

Great episode it started of with a bit of fun until the electrocuted victim on the roof but after the rescue wow what a intro to the show
Author: bala    Time: 9-28-2009 23:37     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

what an idiot , what kind of person listen i-pod while working on Electrical transformer if that wasn't bad you had guy on his mobile texting while driving.

Both those accident could of been avoided  but Rabbit seem most interesting character
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-28-2009 23:43     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

I am glad the the guy that caused the accident wasn't rescued first
Author: bala    Time: 9-28-2009 23:45     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes but love it when rabbit sedated him    

i was disappoint skip 1 year ahead it would better episode to see what happen after helicopter crash and how each of them survived.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-28-2009 23:55     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Rabbit was luck the car he hit that the driver was drunk and didn't feel the pain when he lost his finger and perhaps there will be flash back's to the helicopter crash
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2009 00:03     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes he was but i love it when new girl punched him after that incident  than ending was odd i thought those two people hated each other .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-29-2009 00:07     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

It is hard to believe that Rabbit survived that helicopter crash you can understand why he thinks he cant die
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2009 00:15     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but it took him a year to recover and i think it's because his character is really going tested this season. i admit this show slightly over the top but i really hope this is successful.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-6-2009 09:42

New epi:
I love that the driver didn't end up being drunk... This way there is a bit more originality and he is not the bad guy.
Still it's too bad the other vic didn't make it. Good to see that Rabbit still cares a bit.
It was funny to see him with the kid and later the other EMT had a change of mind because of an other kid... What a coincidence But it was nice to see that the mom was moving again and that the kid didn't give up hope
Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2009 09:46     Subject: Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Episode 2 was another great episode your right it sad that that guy died while other other survived. It must hard rabbit life and death decision but he had no choice it's part of the job. this become one my favourite new show
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-7-2009 01:26     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

Can you imagine if the paramedics started to treat people on the circumstances of the accident instead of there injuries they would of probably have lost the both of them by the way this a great show
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2009 01:31     Subject: Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

yeah it good thing Rabbit told newbie that
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-7-2009 01:35     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

Would they of took the driver if he was drunk i personally would hope not
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2009 01:45     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

It usually depends which of the people is most injuries for example just being drunk probably no but if say drunk but his liver is failing than medical condition treat first.
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2009 00:43     Subject: Episode 3

Wow that office shooting was brutal but the fact one paramedic wife was in building made it more stressful and he's going through marriage problems. It was very good episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2009 00:53     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

Good episode action packed with motorcyclist and his eyes the kid on drugs saved by the car in the living room and the skateboarder on a death wish but the office massacre was brutal
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2009 01:00     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

This episode look like a normal working day for the team. It's possible all of that can happen and all me and you are doing watch it on TV.   this shows could be used to recruit high school kids into the medical service
Author: bala    Time: 10-19-2009 23:25     Subject: Episode 4

The fire in Chinese restaurant reveal women in basement but man who had piece metal sticking out of his leg and we find out one paramedic is actually an M.D . i thought rabbit was going jump from that copter near to the end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-20-2009 01:11     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

Great episode I liked the way the paramedic stopped the man who assaulted the father with his son and  i wounder what the story is behind Nancy's training
Author: bala    Time: 10-20-2009 01:21     Subject: Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i suspected she couldn't emotional aspect of being a doctor so she chose to become a paramedic would be my guess. it's less emotional and easy job
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-20-2009 13:51     Subject: Reply 21#21 bala's post

I think she used to be a doctor and then made a mistake and couldn't live with that or something like that...
Author: bala    Time: 10-20-2009 22:28     Subject: Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

Yes i think your right on that
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-26-2009 00:28

This has now been added
Author: bala    Time: 10-27-2009 11:17     Subject: Masquerade

Great episode it nice angel rescue team use a rig for a change but tinklebell dress up doctor was nice touch at the end reading the story to that little boy
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-27-2009 11:20

I don't know......... somehow I thought I'd love the show given the other shows I enjoy watching. But I tried three episodes and....... so far..... not convinced.
Author: bala    Time: 10-27-2009 11:24     Subject: Reply 26#26 Teachergirl's post

Well very action-packed and sometimes it's go too far to it taken realisticly
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-27-2009 12:21

I think it is the action bit that was the problem- even with ER sometimes. But I just saw another show in the new shows thread that I may have to check out- there are so many great ones! I need a day with 30 hours! If not more....
Author: bala    Time: 10-27-2009 12:27     Subject: Reply 28#28 Teachergirl's post

you just need make time for honestly you need 3 day weekend to actually finishing everything you need to watch in a week
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-27-2009 12:29

So true........ I sometimes save favourites until the holidays. Or the time over Christmas and summer when shows are not on every week.
Author: bala    Time: 10-27-2009 12:39     Subject: Reply 30#30 Teachergirl's post

now getting november/december there won't be as much to watch
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-27-2009 13:01

True- but I need to write a list to make sure I catch them all!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-3-2009 08:36     Subject: 1x06 Home Court

Great episode but that was a tough call on prioritising who gets rescued first when some of your colleagues are injured and Rabbit looses it while treating a patient on the beach but comes good in the bar when Glenn collapses
Author: bala    Time: 11-3-2009 11:40     Subject: Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

I thought the ending with the visit her in hospital was a nice touch
Author: bala    Time: 11-10-2009 08:04     Subject: That Fragile Hour

Another great episode knowing that you killed your friend was hard but seeing his body made it true. Still there going blow back from that cop situation and he almost punch an homeless guy because of Nancy-she seems create so much complication for all the men on this show doesn't she ?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-12-2009 12:31     Subject: Reply 35#35 bala's post

I find it ironic that the guy who shoot the father in the cafe would complain that the cop beat him up but hitting Glen was out of order but then Glen does the same thing to the homeless guy
Author: bala    Time: 11-12-2009 12:39     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

so your saying criminal are allowed to get beaten up by cops ?

unless I'm mistaken cop can only use force when the suspect cause trouble -you can't kick a man when he down?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-12-2009 12:51     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

But are you saying it is OK to shoot an innocent man or should he of been beaten by the son instead i say an eye for an eye, anyway he fell while resisting arrest because that is what i saw
Author: bala    Time: 11-12-2009 12:55     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

No that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying he got caught justice has been done. The purpose of law is trust it.if he got away with than it's not fair but guy has been arrested-end of story. we have justice system for this reason so people are not vigilantes.
Author: bala    Time: 11-17-2009 11:46     Subject: M'Aidez

Wow that boat accident was good espically baby rabbit managed to deliver and having rabbit as name-poor kid   but window cleaner case was sad as soon as i saw him cleaning window i knew something was going to go wrong but wow he died on route.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-20-2009 12:17     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

Nice rescue from the water but what an idiot grabbing the controls of the helicopter
Author: bala    Time: 11-20-2009 12:22     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

well that because he was worried about his pregnant wife
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2009 10:36     Subject: Thank You

Well airplane crash was awful things to happen on thanksgiving
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-29-2009 08:36     Subject: Reply 43#43 bala's post

Tyler using Cameron gay speech on Cameron's family was a bit corny and i had a felling that Rabbit would end up at Nancy place
Author: bala    Time: 12-1-2009 07:53     Subject: Blue Balloon

how could you allow someone to steal your helicopter while you were in the toilet

at least take the keys with you
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-2-2009 12:27     Subject: Reply 45#45 bala's post

Chasing the helicopter in the ambulance was funny but at least the guy reported the cyclist's accident and then returned it to save the cyclist
Author: bala    Time: 3-9-2010 07:23     Subject: Tunnel Vision

Wow I missed how action packed this episode was Borne having suspend Rabbit after he hits the FBI guy for shooting those suspects. It was a wrong decision but they are FBI so he made the decision to shoot them.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-9-2010 12:26     Subject: Reply 47#47 bala's post

I didn't like this epi very much. I missed the usual tension between everyone and the multiple cases. Also the chaos. I loved however to see Nancy trying to overwin her fears. I hate that fbi-guy!!
Author: bala    Time: 3-9-2010 12:33     Subject: Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

i did find it amusing after a double shift everyone voluntary to do the night-shift

That's what i call dedication if we more paramedics like these lot we might not such health crisis
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-14-2010 04:21     Subject: Reply 47#47 bala's post

That was definitely the wrong decision especially how close Rabbit was but wiping their blood on his face i thought he was right
Author: bala    Time: 3-16-2010 04:21     Subject: Protocol

Glen learning a hard lesson about protocol sometimes follow it can create a problem and it wasn't his fault in fact I'm surprised he wasn't taught problem using the nitroglycerin with hart-attack patient. Rabbit has finally hit rock bottom and Marissa finds her perfect paramedic but ruins by risking their lives when fuel was low. It's such a shame this show has been cancelled .
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-17-2010 10:37     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

I think so too, it just started airing in Belgium too. I love this show and I hoped that it would last a bit longer...
Author: bala    Time: 3-17-2010 10:45     Subject: Reply 52#52 kellemanske's post

i suspect it's was for budgeting reasons
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2010 12:03     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

The other making fun of the probe and the curse was cruel and then getting the shakes on the next accident didn't help but Marissa cut it close with the helicopter and Glen getting his confidence back and lifted the curse
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2010 12:17     Subject: Trauma 1x13

We learnt why rabbit became paramedic and he does seem better, this episode felt like normal episode no special cases but Nancy finally got told off by the doctor and she was mad but that doctor was right.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-23-2010 15:17     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

I didn't see it coming that there would be a new probie, especially not this one
Author: carlorica    Time: 3-24-2010 07:29     Subject: Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

Yeah the new probie is kind of funny.

It was good to see Rabbit make great strides in his life. Now I can see things starting to get better between him and the person he is seeing.

I also like the fact that Nancy did get told off and I can see the show getting Nancy into the doctors scrubs.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-24-2010 08:51     Subject: Reply 57#57 carlorica's post

I would love to see Nancy taking the dare and starting a fellowship, but I think that that won't happen because the show has already been cancelled. If it wasn't, then it might have happened.
Author: carlorica    Time: 3-24-2010 11:51     Subject: Reply 58#58 kellemanske's post

Darn did not know it was canceled. Oh well was good while it lasted.
Author: bala    Time: 3-24-2010 12:48     Subject: Reply 59#59 carlorica's post

didn't you read my comment number (51)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-25-2010 06:58     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

Rabbit's traumatic event from his past was sad and Glenn finishing his probe status was good but Rabbit as the new probe was funny
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2010 07:30     Subject: Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well it's going to be interesting to see how he deal with that
Author: bala    Time: 3-30-2010 05:16     Subject: Targets

Well Rabbit being the best probe was a funny start to the episode and good way to start the episode than it became a great episode with the shooter target Policeman and Paramedics, i am glad they got him but Rabbit saved the day and i am glad he was able keep his job after what he did. Glen and nurses was another nice touch side-story-line. All in all this was great episode to watch.
Author: dannixx    Time: 3-30-2010 07:58

That last episode pulled at my heart strings. Specially at the end when the sniper was torturing the medics and cop.
Author: bala    Time: 3-30-2010 08:01     Subject: Reply 64#64 dannixx's post

The annoying thing was we never found out why he was doing it
Author: dannixx    Time: 3-30-2010 12:12

Seriously, they shoulda told us or something. He probably had a problem with authority figures or something.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2010 10:56     Subject: Reply 63#63 bala's post

I know Rabbit broke the rules but what he did deserved a medal because he distracted the sniper and allowed SWAT to capture him but why didn't SWAT kill him if they didn't want the medics to treat him
Author: bala    Time: 4-6-2010 02:53     Subject: Trauma 1x15

Wow what an episode i knew Nancy would eventually get into trouble by playing doctor but Joe has lost his job because of that just because he has a soft spot for nancy.

Joe: How could you screw me like that ?

I thought that great line because she knew Joe always had her back but now he lost his job and when board question him about Rabbit was interesting it does seem like they want blame him for what rabbit does.  Now the question is Who will replace Joe?.

It will be pointless to introduce a new character into this show since it almost done .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-8-2010 10:40     Subject: Reply 68#68 bala's post

Great episode but Joe loosing his job because of Nancy would stop any paramedic going the extra mile to save someones life and the girl being paralysed is sad but being alive should be better
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2010 10:50     Subject: Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

you need to remember nancy is actually a doctor but she choose to be paramedic so it's not typical for paramedic to know that procedure. I don't think if Borne had taken the call your right she might been dead .
Author: kellemanske    Time: 4-9-2010 02:30     Subject: Reply 70#70 bala's post

But you are all blaming Nancy for the fact that Joe lost his job, but it isn't. This wasn't at all about today's accident but also about previous episodes in which Nancy did the vascular surgery and Rabbit did the tracheotomy
Remember that Nancy didn't want to do that surgery but Joe pushed her and she has nothing to do with Rabbit's recklessness. By the way her father didn't help much either! It was like he was trying to get Joe fired.

also, if I'm correct, Nancy isn't really a doctor yet. She went to medical school but she didn't finish it. She didn't do the internships etc.
Author: bala    Time: 4-9-2010 02:33     Subject: Reply 71#71 kellemanske's post

no I am not blaming Nancy because it wasn't her fault but i do think she knew he had soft spot on her and basically used him to protect herself against any liability  . She never thought Joe could lose his job.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 4-9-2010 13:21     Subject: Reply 72#72 bala's post

But did you see how she reacted when he came into her apartment and he was very drunk and so on... it didn't seem like she knew he had a soft spot for her then... I think she just thought that he felt the same as she did, good friends.
Author: bala    Time: 4-13-2010 08:50     Subject: Frequent Fliers

Well nancy dad replace Joe was interesting but honestly appoint someone who can't do new medical procedure to save patient life yet a junior doctor was able to do it really is concerning. .
Author: kellemanske    Time: 4-13-2010 09:46     Subject: Reply 74#74 bala's post

but how hypocrite. He was the one that got Joe fired and now he comes in his place...
I haven't seen the epi yet, but I think that Nancy cannot be happy ...
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2010 11:47     Subject: Reply 74#74 bala's post

The guys trying to respect the Muslim family was nice but the frequent fliers dieing after all the false calls was a shame but he cried wolf one to many times
Author: bala    Time: 4-16-2010 11:50     Subject: Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well i think there's always one person like that in every town . It's sad but he didn't want big deal about after one of the paramedics had a go at him. .
Author: bala    Time: 4-20-2010 05:32     Subject: Sweet Jane

Well getting everyone personal stories was interesting because we learnt a little bit more about each of character just when you think you know characters so well they drop a bombshell which i won't discuss because i don't spoil them for other member who haven't seen it but i didn't think know she had a husband .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-21-2010 08:22     Subject: Reply 78#78 bala's post

Their personal stories was a great way to get to know a little bit more about each other but Diana's story about the first time she seen Glenn was sweet
Author: bala    Time: 4-27-2010 07:18     Subject: Crossed Wires

It amazing how difficult the job of call center directing call old school caused a lot of problem for the team
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-28-2010 01:43     Subject: Reply 80#80 bala's post

Tyler at the call center was a great way to show how hard it is at the call center especial with the system goes down

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0