Board logo

Subject: Notes from the Underbelly Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-2-2010 01:38     Subject: Notes from the Underbelly Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Everyone knows that when you have a baby your life changes, but no one points out that the very first way that it changes is that you have to lie to everyone you know for the first three months until it's safe to tell people. Andrew and Lauren have just found out they're going to be having a baby, and are having a slightly difficult time following rule number one – keeping it secret.

http://www.tvrage.com/Notes_From_the_Underbelly

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-4-2013 22:21 ]
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 8-2-2010 12:12

I wasn't going to watch it.  But then I did and it grew on me and somehow I am already in second season.
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2010 10:28     Subject: Reply 2#2 Teachergirl's post

Well just watched the first episode it does have promise but i am not sure if i can relate to the show?.
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 8-5-2010 03:15

Well, that's the thing- I was sceptic because I'm single and not even sure if I want kids. But friends of mine are expecting and I've had a few grins over the show since it also has this over the top couple and the childless friend.... it's amusing. Not something I'd spend my points on but as a free show it beats what local tv has to offer.
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2010 03:33     Subject: Reply 4#4 Teachergirl's post

i suppose you have a point

i am currently in middle of three mooons show
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 8-10-2010 00:06

Ok, I have seen all episodes- all in all it was entertaining and ok to watch. I rarely watch comedies so the 20 minute episodes seemed awfully short! I am used to the 40 something minute ones.
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2010 10:35     Subject: Reply 4#4 Teachergirl's post

Well i am almost done first season and you right there amusing bits which are really funny.
Author: bala    Time: 8-19-2010 11:26     Subject: Reply 6#6 Teachergirl's post

i have finished it today

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0