Board logo

Subject: Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-16-2010 11:55     Subject: Offspring (Ten) General Discussion (Spoilers)

About the Show

Nina Proudman’s (Asher Keddie) career as an obstetrician is full of surprises; her ex-husband is an explosives expert who detonates to demonstrate his undying love for her; her family life is never short of emergencies; and Nina is the person everyone turns to for help in the midst of their crises.  Charting her way through the Proudman maelstrom, Nina is totally thrown off course when she meets dreamy new workmate Chris Havel.

Newly arrived in Melbourne, Chris Havel (Don Hany) is a paediatrician. From the moment he arrives in the neonatal ward, the spark between Chris and Nina ignites. He is everything she could ever want from a man. Chris is handsome and smart, gentle, calm and strong. The two of them seem made for each other. But Chris has a past that could destroy any hope for Nina.

Billie Proudman (Kat Stewart) is Nina’s unruly elder sister. An apprentice in their father’s real estate business, Billie is bold, brassy and incapable of lying. Once the wild child, Billie is now determined to put her wayward youth behind her and make something great of her life. If only she could convince her “on again, off again” boyfriend Mick (Eddie Perfect) to do the same.

Bright and vivacious, Cherie (Deborah Mailman) also has her feet on the ground. A nurse and friend of Nina, Cherie left the hospital to take up a position on the medical staff of a cruise ship. She returns to land- and to Nina’s world- on the verge of giving birth. Cherie’s life is about to become a whole lot more than she expected.

Following the Proudman family’s adventures searching for love, fulfillment and balance in the chaos of modern life, Offspring is about the life forces that drive us all: love, sex, babies, food and music. This life affirming series provides food for the soul as it examines the curses and the blessings that come with intricate family connections.

Stylistically fresh and visually exciting, Offspring mixes conventional narrative drama with flashbacks, graphic animation and fantasy sequences, showcasing the vibrant world of Fitzroy, Melbourne, where Nina and the extended Proudman family go about their unpredictable daily lives.
http://ten.com.au/offspring.htm

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-22-2013 08:56 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-16-2010 12:02     Subject: 1x00 Pilot

This is a show with a difference but i thought when Cherie was giving birth and Nina realised who is the father of her baby was amusing but her ex is a psycho

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-23-2010 08:28 ]
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2010 23:00     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

do you have watch every single show in the world?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-16-2010 23:44     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

One of the sites i use puts up the shows that air daily and if there is something new I'll give it a try
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2010 23:59     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I am surprise you get time watch it. i thought you were behind on some shows?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2010 00:02     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

I am but i normally catch up by the weekend
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-24-2010 07:10     Subject: Episode 1

I'm not sure what Nina was trying to accomplish with that stupid police trap for he husband but her sister came good when her husband trapped her in the lift. Nina has some amusing thoughts and dreams
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-29-2010 12:24     Subject: Episode 2

Nina's insecurities was amusing when asked to go nude in the birthing suite and I'm not surprised that Billie needed a shower after that cleaning job but what she wrote for Geraldine's online dating page was nice
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2010 23:36

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-16-2010 20:02  
This is a show with a difference but i thought when Cherie was giving birth and Nina realised who is the father of her baby was amusing but her ex is a psycho

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-23-201 ...
Well i don't think it's different it really similar being Erica with all voice-overs. The ex-husband is funny blow things up . this isn't a bad show but it's not a must-see as well. this fall in the middle.
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2010 03:22

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-24-2010 15:10  
I'm not sure what Nina was trying to accomplish with that stupid police trap for he husband but her sister came good when her husband trapped her in the lift. Nina has some amusing thoughts and dreams
If only she waited few more minutes he would turn up but i hope that's not end of him i have feeling he will return..
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2010 04:37     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes her insecurities were amusing but at the same time they were normal think about that request it was a bit bit odd. Jimmy was great i love the fact that he and his girlfriend are excellent liars i mean that stunt they did with baby in shopping mall was funny . This show some great humour at times but i think that what makes it watchable but why do i think mother internet dating won't turn out so good based billie message ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-5-2010 13:17     Subject: Episode 3

The naming Ceremony for Ray caused some problems for Nina and her sister but Nina was still devastated and tried her best to avoid Chris and Zara.
Author: bala    Time: 9-6-2010 08:30     Subject: Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i hate you making me curious  about this show, this was good episode nina day dreams are always amusing and i like how we learn more each character as the episodes goes on. it's certainly different from show i normally watch.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-12-2010 09:12     Subject: Episode 4

Billie and Nina's text messages was funny, Darcy finding himself on a very "stiff" date was sad but she did look like she died happy and Billie's plan to make Mick jealous backfired when his old flame turned up. Nina's day dreams are are often the best part
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2010 08:16     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes her day dreams are very amusing.

Darcy finding himself on a very "stiff" date was sad-that was awful shame we don't know what killed her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2010 22:42     Subject: Episode 5

About time that Nina and Chris had their first kiss but arranging their first date was funny especially with her sister interrupting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-3-2010 04:13     Subject: Episode 6

Another good episode, Nina comparing condoms to toothpaste was different but can she get a break from all her drama to have a proper date with Chris and then to make thing worse a surprise from Chris' past
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-7-2010 23:57     Subject: Episode 7

Nina getting flustered when her phone ring was amusing but i did feel sorry for the patient being examined, it did look like Jimmy was a lab rat for all the drug trials and what a colossal mistake Nina has made
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-24-2010 23:14     Subject: Episode 8

I cant believe that Nina blurted out the truth about sleeping with Mick to Chris and Jimmy and Mick pretending to be gay was funny but now Chris's wife has turned up after so long what will Nina do next
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-29-2010 23:41     Subject: Episode 9

Another funny episode with Nina still in shock after Alice's unexpected arrival and Billie changing the babies nappy was hilarious, their mother sleeping positions and herbal teas she gave her kids was crazy
Author: bala    Time: 11-1-2010 07:35     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well I thought i had to catch up on this show but this episode was great yes arranging the date was difficult but lead up to it with her fantasy were quite amusing.
Author: bala    Time: 11-1-2010 07:39     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

This was a crazy episode i mean actually taking the wrong pills she went out like a light I loved the way Billie tried to wake her up was rather amusing epically the words she was saying to wake her up were funny as hell but than to ruin the second hook-up with her conspiracy theory about man Cherie was seeing was her father was great revelation.
Author: bala    Time: 11-1-2010 08:54     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it's good thing she didn't get caught by Billie but it does look like in the next episode she will tell someone.
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2010 05:36     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes Jimmy and Mick pretending to be gay was funny but Nina come out with the truth was good in someway as it doesn't need be a big issue but i had feeling his wife would turn up after last week episode of him going to find her
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2010 11:00     Subject: Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

You mention everything i wanted to discuss in this episode but i am curious how they time Billie changing the nappy with what happens i doubt the baby could do it on time so they much mechanism to throw the crap at her and i wonder how many takes it took to make it look convincing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-2-2010 11:08     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

There is no way they did that on the first take but it would of been more funny if one of the crew added the odder
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2010 11:19     Subject: Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

You got wonder where writer come up with these situation . loved beginning of this episode Nina possible situation i loved the 3-way line .
Author: bala    Time: 11-4-2010 12:13     Subject: Episode 10

Well Nina and Billie stalking Chris were quite amusing.Billie having help Stacey through her labour was great but what a surprise she got after baby was delivered but than taking the baby with her when she left really showed Billie what she been missing out

At least Chris told his wife about Nina

2 week until next episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-5-2010 11:04     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

Nina trying to hide in the car while Billie was in the shop was funny and Jimmy getting more than he bargained for as a human test subject was interesting especially when he started to have heart palpitations afterwards, Nina 3 minute dash to the car park was funny it's just a shame his wife rang her
Author: bala    Time: 11-5-2010 11:08     Subject: Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That what i don't get it doesn't take much to freak Nina out- she creates so many problem in her head it crazy and next episode look like great episode.

Jimmy and that girl-it does look like she interested in him when his parent pick him up she was watching him so i have feeling she return.
Author: bala    Time: 11-15-2010 03:30     Subject: Episode 11

Well this was crazy episode with so much going on i was worried Nina affairs wouldn't get revealed but she finally told her and the whole situation with Chris wife was crazy as well i really was all over the place because you just had no idea who was going to tell Billie about the one night stand but bille reaction was normal she just walked out which is what i was expected.

Next week the 90 minute season finale
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-18-2010 05:11     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nina's reaction to Billie on the phone and then Mick's phone ringing was funny but  Nina blurting it out  to Alice after she run over her foot she had to tell Nina
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-22-2010 05:50     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

The first release of the double final is a disaster with 18 seconds difference in video and audio at about 16 min but as i read in another forum with VLC you can advance the audio 18 seconds to watch the rest of the episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-22-2010 08:03     Subject: Episode 12

Billie telling Nina that her fantasy sucks was funny but Jimmy letting slip to their mother about what happened set Billie of smashing the kitchen and poor Mick being shown what he will miss with the owls
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-22-2010 08:50     Subject: Episode 13

10 out of 10 for Mick's persistence in trying to win Billie back and Nina running of for six month while Alice is trying to set up home with her husband should be interesting. I would say Nina has balls for staying while Mick sang his song but the results was nice and Jimmy honoring Nina was funny
Author: bala    Time: 11-22-2010 12:28     Subject: Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes the owl thing was nice but Mick trying was good
Author: bala    Time: 11-22-2010 12:54     Subject: Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

i loved it when it rained during barbecue but Mick song was so inappropriate but it work well.

your sister a six at best and your a perfect 10 ................   

But after the song

I am having our baby in a PUB

What a way end a season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-22-2010 13:03     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

Did you use VLC to get over the audio problem or did you find another way
Author: bala    Time: 11-22-2010 13:05     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

i just ignore it the audio is important compared to the picture.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-13-2011 07:49     Subject: Returns Monday, May 16th 2011

Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2011 08:02     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Thank i was expecting this in few months
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-13-2011 08:17     Subject: Reply 41#41 bala's post

Did Cops LAC get Canceled from what I've found it has
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2011 08:22     Subject: Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes

On 22 November 2010, the Nine Network cancelled the show due to the high production costs, low ratings and negative reviews

Source
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-13-2011 08:32     Subject: Reply 43#43 bala's post

Thanks but that's a shame
Author: bala    Time: 5-16-2011 11:32     Subject: Season 2 ep1-2

Well so much to discuss,  i don't know where to start look like moving to Boston was good for Nina but unfortunately her family drama after her dad has a heart attack bought her back and look like this is going to keep her busy.

Everyone around her is in relationship apart from her and now she has a student to look after who has a crush on her than Billie set her up with heart doctor almost backfired since he insulted her profession and bille trying to get pregnant might be more difficult than she ever imagine.

Nina's fantasy are the only reason why i watch this series and not many happen but they girl-on-girl one was amusing when she trying to think of some in the bath.

I have missed this show
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-21-2011 10:40     Subject: Reply 45#45 bala's post

Great returning episode, Nina's and her fantasies while she was in the bath were amusing and Jimmy only knowing his girlfriend for two weeks but you would of thought they would of changed their cloths according to the photos
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2011 10:44     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

At first i thought they were married
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-21-2011 10:49     Subject: Reply 47#47 bala's post

That wouldn't of surprised me if Jimmy was married but what a choice of words when she chose to tell her mother that her father had gone meaning to theater and not dead
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-23-2011 06:53     Subject: 2x03 Episode 3

Why Nina tried but failed to fight her attraction to Fraser was amusing but nearly all in the kitchen naked was priceless and Billie with the side affects of her fertility treatment and the results was sad and no surprise Jimmy asked her to get married
Author: bala    Time: 5-23-2011 11:33     Subject: Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yeah she really seem to be man crazy but Nina telling Jimmy that his girlfriend should at least wear some underwear at least a night shirt -no way they would allow that type scene to air in the UK but Aussie are different. . What a surprise new staff member .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-25-2011 01:16     Subject: Season One • DVDrip • Extras

This was one of the better extras I've seen, it's like a show on it's own but the eyes of babes and the dancing inception were my favourite
Author: bala    Time: 5-25-2011 01:26     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Thanks for this
Author: bala    Time: 5-30-2011 08:42     Subject: 2x04 Episode 4

Well i am glad there were wrong about new staff member but Fraser almost freaking out when women starting bleeding on him was a surprise since he was suppose to be able to handle it.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-31-2011 10:28     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

I'm impressed Jimmy was able to recognise Mick under the towel but the waxing i thought was funny and Mick's face was priceless but Fraser's reaction was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-6-2011 08:38     Subject: 2x05 Episode 5

Amusing metaphor about gluing Mick's family back together with sperm and Fraser freezing again during a routine consultation about the patients pregnancy was unfortunate but I'm glad Mick went after his brother after the fight in the restaurant and all for his love for Billie
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-13-2011 08:38     Subject: 2x06 Episode 6

It's a good job Cherie discovered that Jimmy and Tammy were planning a secret wedding so Nina rallies the Proudmans in an attempt to reunite her family for the wedding but would you believe it that Tammy would back out at the last minute but Billie, Mick and Andrew trying to make a baby was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 6-18-2011 07:10     Subject: Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was like after all of that as soon as nina left her in the car i knew she would do a runner and look like we get 2 new episodes next week i am barely able watch on all this weeks shows.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-20-2011 07:34     Subject: 2x07 Episode 7

Billie and her blood test was amusing but who would believe she would be lucky first time around and i suppose it was only a matter of time before Jimmy hooked up with one of Nina's work colleges but Zara was an amusing surprise and Jimmy catching his mother was priceless but he should of deleted it before his dad watched it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-23-2011 07:46     Subject: 2x08 Episode 8

Everyone going to their moms for breakfast was amusing especially when her new guy came out of the bedroom and the way Mick was with his brother after he brought the cot was uncalled for considering what he has done for them and Darcy coming clean about the house of horrors was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 6-25-2011 03:20     Subject: Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well yeah Zara was interesting wouldn't it be funny if she ended pregnant with Jimmy baby that really make interesting proudman situation i really like actress that plays her she really under used on the show and maybe they could get married Jimmy get the wedding he deserves. That just my idea i highly doubt that would happen   .
Author: bala    Time: 6-25-2011 03:22     Subject: Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes going to mother house was amusing and way he had his hand around  the kids was really sad and than having Darcy come around was bad timing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-27-2011 22:46     Subject: 2x09 Episode 9

Of all people to get carried away at buying a house they can't afford but Billie and Mick were lucky their families was able to help but just when things are looking up they find out there was no babies heart beat which was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-29-2011 08:56     Subject: 2x10 Episode 10

Nina getting caught naked while looking for a towel by Patrick's sister was amusing and it's a shame Kate didn't know about Billie and the baby she lost before the dinner party but Patrick going after Billie was a nice surprise
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2011 05:12

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-28-2011 06:46  
Of all people to get carried away at buying a house they can't afford but Billie and Mick were lucky their families was able to help but just when things are looking up they find out there was no babi ...
Yeah i knew it was going to be a sad episode but what are they going do with the house and just when you think Nina love life was starting to slow down it starts back again .
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2011 05:55

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-29-2011 16:56  
Nina getting caught naked while looking for a towel by Patrick's sister was amusing and it's a shame Kate didn't know about Billie and the baby she lost before the dinner party but Patrick going after ...
Yes she was always put in amusing situation. Nina learnt something about Patrick that she didn't know and look back 1 episode per week.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2011 12:45     Subject: 2x11 Episode 11

I would be pissed if someone allowed their dog to do that outside my house and the woman wanting to know the color of her baby before it's born was amusing, the parrot making the sound of the coffee maker was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2011 00:23     Subject: Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Yeah same here i am sure that has happen many times to people . I love how she thought she could convince the nurses and Nina lie to her husband. . I am not even going mention anything about the Fish
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2011 01:06     Subject: Reply 67#67 bala's post

Now why wouldn't you mention the most expensive fish dinner
Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2011 01:12     Subject: Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

LOL would you have eaten it?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2011 01:13     Subject: Reply 69#69 bala's post

Not in a million years
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2011 09:46

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-25-2011 11:20  
Well yeah Zara was interesting wouldn't it be funny if she ended pregnant with Jimmy baby that really make interesting proudman situation ...
Look like i was right
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-15-2011 07:54     Subject: Reply 71#71 bala's post

2x12 Episode 12
I wonder what Chris actually said while Nina was daydreaming but Darcy with Mick's mother was a little insensitive and Zara being honest to Jimmy made a nice change but i think she's right about him still being a child and would be no good as a father
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2011 11:26     Subject: Episode 13

Wow another great season finale Billie's wedding was very eventful and you thought nothing could save this but than somehow they made a happy ending.Nina finally choosing was surprising.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2011 07:41     Subject: Reply 73#73 bala's post

Chris kissing Nina was bad timing but she was slow to resist and the drama's with Jimmy and Rocket it is keeping the family curse going but Mick's mother telling Billie about Jimmy's baby was cruel beyond belief and what a twist with DNA
Author: bala    Time: 7-22-2011 07:43     Subject: Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Certainly make want see what happens with 3rd season.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2011 07:46     Subject: Reply 75#75 bala's post

I will be looking forward to the webisodes being available
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-18-2012 01:30

Author: bala    Time: 4-18-2012 01:34     Subject: Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Thank you this is nice surprise i was wondering when this was going return
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-18-2012 09:04     Subject: 3x01 Episode 1

Nina and Billie discussing their sex lives was amusing considering how much Nina is getting compared to Billie who is just married but Nina and Patrick being that hot that they burnt her apartment down was amusing and the truth coming out about the DNA was interesting and i suppose Nina will want to know who her father is
Author: bala    Time: 4-18-2012 23:57     Subject: Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i miss her crazy dreams in this episode but burning her apartment thinking the worse was over was amusing since we knew this would eventually come out but according to promo her father could be another bombshell i just hope it's not Darcy brother
Author: bala    Time: 4-28-2012 23:32     Subject: 3x02

Well after shocking revelation that Nina isn't a Proudman the question is who's her father but mother telling her two possibilities was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 5-3-2012 10:57     Subject: 3x03

Well trust billie to poke her head into Nina life by spying on her possible dad but he wasn't it's a good thing his wife didn't know about this but taking phone call in middle of the situation was amusing and they didn't have to do test since he knew his blood type
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-14-2012 23:15     Subject: Reply 81#81 bala's post

Trust Billie to start her dad wondering who Nina's father is and having only two possibilities for Nina's father was interesting but the parking inspector story was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-15-2012 01:34     Subject: Reply 82#82 bala's post

The parking inspector turning up at work was bizarre but having a daughter that looked like she used to at that age was a strange coincidence considering he had the wrong blood type and the Andrew story line was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-15-2012 02:19     Subject: 3x04 Episode 4

Nina getting the surprise phone call from Dr. Noonan hoping to catch Geraldine after all those years I found amusing and poor Polly having a husband who wants a natural birth while she is in agony, Geraldine trying to take the price tag of her gift was amusing but what she said about catching Darcy in the act was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 6-1-2012 03:19     Subject: 3x05

Well She handle break up typically but having all those women comment how handsome he was certainly annoyed Nina but than going out with her dad accidently bumping into Dr Noonan made the situation rather strange for her dad.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-5-2012 04:40     Subject: 3x05 Episode 5

You just knew giving the patient pain relief while her husband was out the room would come back and bit their assess and poor Dr. Noonan being bombarded by the Proudman family but asking if that was the couch was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-5-2012 05:23     Subject: 3x06 Episode 6

Nina stuck on the sofa with Andrew and Tim was amusing, Rosanna and Mick continue to work on their musical partnership was interesting considering the bad start
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-5-2012 06:09     Subject: 3x07 Episode 7

Patrick’s conversation in French with the patient was amusing considering in was about Nina who had no idea and what a tragedy with Mick's dog Rocket but if Billie don't come back soon I can see him having an affair with Rosanna, Nina and the girls at the gay club was funny and I suppose she ended up in bed with a girl
Author: bala    Time: 6-5-2012 06:44     Subject: Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

Yes they are getting rather close
Author: bala    Time: 6-7-2012 07:51     Subject: 3×8- Episode 8

Seriously Nina she really outdone her craziness this time
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-19-2012 05:49     Subject: Reply 91#91 bala's post

Nina waking up hung over in a stranger’s bed was crazy but walking down stairs half naked was amusing considering it was a cafe and Mick should of checked behind him before shooting his mouth off
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-19-2012 08:41     Subject: 3x09 Episode 9

You have to feel sorry for Zara and Jimmy especially Zara with her being a nurse and having a baby at only 29 weeks because she knows how hard it will be to survive
Author: bala    Time: 6-19-2012 08:43     Subject: Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

Yes Zara knew and Jimmy didn't but jimmy really showed up when it matters .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-29-2012 06:54     Subject: 3x10 Episode 10

Covering the babies eyes when Nina and Patrick were making out was amusing but what bad timing for Adam to ring and Jimmy with the baby was nice and how he managed to get Zara to visit the baby was brilliant
Author: bala    Time: 6-29-2012 07:08     Subject: Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

Nina having to drive Patrick to hospital was also amusing -is Nina worth all that trouble .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-29-2012 07:42     Subject: 3x11 Episode 11

Billie wanting to get to know Rosanna was interesting but I cant believe Mick didn't tell her she and her son were vegan's before she invited them to dinner but the puppy was a nice gift as they just lost their dog and poor Zara finding out what it's like to wake up in the Proudman's house, if Nina is pregnant it's going to be interesting to see how Billie and the others react
Author: bala    Time: 6-30-2012 04:04     Subject: Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Zara is such a great character but i love the comment Geraldine said you should move in because of how she able clear the room . I like Zara came to him because she needed him .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2012 11:13     Subject: 3x12 Episode 12

Cherie asking Nina to forewarn her mother that she wants Darcy to get her pregnant was amusing and Billie being forced to spend the day with Ollie when she couldn't get hold of his mother or Mick was interesting but it was obvious she would be upset that Nina got pregnant so easy and it's not looking good for the poor baby
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-11-2012 07:59     Subject: 3x13 Episode 13

Nina celebrates her 35th birthday was nice but her real father giving her a present for every year he missed was interesting and Billie trying to sing was terrible but Nina saying the pregnancy was a false alarm was a surprise, great news that the baby is getting better after last weeks scare, Patrick coming back and Nina being wrong about the false alarm made a great season finale

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0