Board logo

Subject: House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 9-14-2010 15:00     Subject: House Season 7-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 7-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-10-2015 20:06 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-21-2010 01:10     Subject: Now What?

Ok well i honestly don't know what to make of this episode because it was so slow but i had say there few moments that put a smile on my face but house is right it won't worked out and i think they both know it but won't admit it but it will be interesting to see what he will do ruin the relationship and i liked the fact that we didn't any medical mystery apart brain surgeon who was sick.
Author: magic4u    Time: 9-21-2010 03:30     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

perhaps the calm before the storm !!!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-25-2010 12:21     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

This was a bit of a slow start but Wilson climbing through the window was funny and that was a quick improvement with the surgeon
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 9-25-2010 13:54     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I really hope this season is better than last.  It was disappointing to say the least.  Glad House and Cutty are going to "try" and make their relationship a go.  Should be interesting..

Wilson's butt in the window...great.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-25-2010 14:15     Subject: Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

I found the episode quite entertaining.  If 13 is leaving (well, sheappears to be gone for now), I wonder if we'll get a new team member.  A bit of estrogen is necessary amongst all that testosterone - and Wilson doesn't count.

He reminded me of Winnie the Pooh when he got stuck in Rabbit's house. LOL!

Author: arksongbird80    Time: 9-25-2010 15:23     Subject: Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

Yes water lily they are bringing another girl in and a recognizable one at that.  Honestly though, I can't remember who it is.    When I do, you'll be the first I tell!!  
Author: bala    Time: 9-28-2010 11:58     Subject: Selfish

I really like the second episode because it strange house was listening to Cuddy and learnt compromise but than they had fight in front patient and it was great and there policy on complete honesty will be interesting.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 9-30-2010 18:27

Aren't they bringing Amber Tamblyn on for a few episodes?

I really like "Selfish" too, more so than "Now What?" It's so weird watching House be so submissive to Cuddy, but at least he was conscious about it. I wonder if they'll bring Lucas back for a few episodes. As much as I disliked him with Cuddy, he was an interesting character and I wonder how he feels about Huddy. (He is a P.I., after all.)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-3-2010 12:05     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

House not doing what Cuddy said about but doing what he thought she would normally say was interesting but I'm glad the young girl brother took the decision away from their parents
Author: bala    Time: 10-5-2010 06:42     Subject: Unwritten

Another great episode House saving his favourite author was great story-line but seriously creating a copy from typewriter Ribbon was rather impressive using IMR machine to make it visible was great.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-10-2010 09:30     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

Who would of thought having a seizure saved her life but House putting her on psych hold was quick thinking and using MRI machine to read the typewriter ribbon was ingenious
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2010 06:20     Subject: Massage Therapy

Well this was interesting case but House had a point the new girl who is a psychiatrist she couldn't figure out the patient was Schizophrenic .
Author: angel-87    Time: 10-12-2010 21:49

like house says everybody lies lol. only this women lied about her lies again and again. glad the new doctor not staying she just didnt fit. dont know how house is going to handle things with cuddys child, should be interesting lol.
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2010 22:45     Subject: Reply 14#14 angel-87's post

i thought it was cute at the end when the kid was chewing on his cane and he took it away wipe it with a cloth
Author: angel-87    Time: 10-12-2010 23:19

yeah but you could tell that he wasnt happy about it though
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2010 23:22     Subject: Reply 16#16 angel-87's post

Well when have you ever seen house happy about anything ?
Author: angel-87    Time: 10-12-2010 23:23

well yeah ok thats true lol
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-18-2010 02:58     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

House getting Cuddy a massage therapist who was a gay hooker was amusing and Kelly may have been wrong but got House on the right track with Schizophrenic patient
Author: bala    Time: 10-19-2010 06:06     Subject: Unplanned Parenthood

Loved the ending with the coin and she says house
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-26-2010 05:34     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

How great was Rachel with the dilemma with the dime but she knew who to blame and that was tragic about the mother of the new born
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-13-2010 02:01     Subject: 7x06 Office Politics

Martha started quiet and her strong morals made things hard but convincing a patient to take a treatment with a 85% mortality rate was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 11-16-2010 08:17     Subject: A Pox on Our House

Martha still cause trouble but house trying to hide from her was amusing but she did figured out how to save the girl. The internet worker who got paided to translate was funny
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-16-2010 13:23

I'm liking Martha more.  House hiding his ideas from was entertaining, but the fact that she's basically a genius is awesome, especially since her moral compass points directly opposite to House's.  She makes a great foil and comes up with just as implausible, though correct diagnoses.  Her need to tell the patients EVERYTHING is going to cause her problems though.  Sometimes, it's better they don't know all the gory details - some patients like to be blissfully ignorant.  I'm not one of them, but I know many who are.

Wilson & Sam with the little girl was a sweet side story, and showed another side of her.  I don't know that she's ready for parenthood (Wilson is - he's been a surrogate father to House for years lol), but if she IS going to have a kid, she'd better get on it soon.  I can see the expiry date on her eggs from here. lol

Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-19-2010 22:53     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

Wilson and his ex-wife Sam try to tend to a young girl awaiting chemotherapy whose mother is trapped outside by the quarantine was a nice story but Martha telling the truth to the CDC payed off and House exposing himself to the disease was reckless
Author: bala    Time: 11-19-2010 23:24     Subject: Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

He thought he knew what he was doing but what a way to win an argument
Author: bala    Time: 11-23-2010 08:26     Subject: Small Sacrifices

Well this was very good episode it does seem like this show is moving away from the medical stuff focus more on the character which is nice, let start with Tubbs marriage it been a while since this issue has been address but i think there's nothing wrong with what she's doing she needed someone to talk who isn't her husband and if they will never meet i don't see the harm. it's clear Tubbs insecure and if he can't trust her they really shouldn't be together.

Wilson not trusting Sam created a problem but was i only one that expecting House propose to Cuddy at the wedding ?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-23-2010 15:09     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

Actually, Taub was correct - she is having an emotional affair with another man.  There's nothing wrong with her going to a support group, or even having someone to talk to about the problem, but the personal things she's sharing with a man who isn't her husband are TOO personal.  It creates a level of intimacy that should be restricted to the marriage.  I don't know whether their marriage will survive, but if they can start talking to each other they have a chance.

Poor Wilson.  He just doesn't get it, and now he's lost Sam...again.  I knew House was lying when he apologized to Cuddy.  I hoped he wasn't, but that's his nature.  You may have been the only one expecting to him to propose.

Author: bala    Time: 11-23-2010 23:27     Subject: Reply 28#28 waterlilybarb's post

What can i say i am romantic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-27-2010 05:04     Subject: 7x08 Small Sacrifices

House tricking the patient in to having treatment was unorthodox but people who think God will save them instead of treatment is troubling but to each their own and as for the team it looks like most of their relationships are on the rocks
Author: bala    Time: 1-18-2011 07:51     Subject: Larger Than Life

Well drugging cuddy mother at the dinner was nice birthday present but who would thought patient has chicken pox
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-18-2011 13:40     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

What a way for House to meet Cuddy's mother, as a patient but what he did at the dinner party i thought was funny and Taub discovering that a new billboard with his face has aroused his wife's libido was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 1-18-2011 23:48     Subject: Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

i think he realise she's not in love with him and i am glad he has asked for a divorce
Author: bala    Time: 1-25-2011 09:10     Subject: Carrot or Stick

The whole situation Chase and photo was great sideline but House treat the kid like a dog was amusing and what a way to find out who your father is
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-25-2011 13:16     Subject: Reply 34#34 bala's post

What a way for House to find out about the appropriate toys for Rachel with her putting a piece in her mouth but coaching her was amusing and House's comment about not having a bad white father was funny
Author: bala    Time: 1-25-2011 13:17     Subject: Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i thought the hot sauce was a bit mean but it must done the trick
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-25-2011 13:27     Subject: Reply 34#34 bala's post

I liked the epi, and thought it made House (inadvertently) get closer to Rachel.  The thing that was a little off-putting was how quickly & easily she learned how to lie.  Either that's House's influence, since he has spent time with her before (remember the quarter? lol) or the kid is going to be a sociopath.  Little kids generally don't lie so well.

The subplot with Chase was amusing, and I think gave him a wake-up call that he WAS being a man-whore.  I don't like him like that, so am hoping he'll grow up and be a decent guy again.

Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2011 10:23     Subject: Reply 37#37 waterlilybarb's post

I think it's his influence on her but the fact that house was proud of that was rather sweet who would of thought house could be a dad
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2011 07:31     Subject: Family Practice

Well another great episode where house goes beyond what he needs solve the case but set the new girl up was cruel but she stood up on him by expose him and getting unfired was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2011 12:59     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

Martha straight lace ethics is starting to get boring but the way house treats the truth fairy is amusing
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2011 13:11     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she leaving at the end of season can't wait 13 to come back who would thought we would miss her
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2011 03:59     Subject: You Must Remember This

I like the twist that patient perfect memory was a case OCD which was undiagnosed  . The sister giving the kidney to the sister was nice even through she couldn't be thankful of it. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-16-2011 10:18     Subject: Reply 42#42 bala's post

Great title for the episode considering the patients memory and the sister giving the kidney was nice considering the was she treated her, Foreman being forced to tutor Taub was amusing and the cat getting the mouse was sick
Author: bala    Time: 2-22-2011 03:15     Subject: Two Stories

Well it certainly ages since they did this type classic story-telling episode where figure out what going on it rather fun but that little girl was really bossy.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-23-2011 10:17     Subject: Reply 44#44 bala's post

The girl with the black eye was really great at giving House a hard time
Author: bala    Time: 2-23-2011 10:21     Subject: Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yes but i like how she got black eye
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-23-2011 10:23     Subject: Reply 46#46 bala's post

That looked really painful but what a shot
Author: bala    Time: 2-23-2011 10:28     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah it probably did but she was great about it she didn't even get angry or Cried
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-23-2011 10:33     Subject: Reply 48#48 bala's post

I think that girl played young Melinda from Ghost Whisperer
Author: bala    Time: 3-1-2011 04:03     Subject: Recession Proof

Well this was interesting case and patient dying was change but that new girl is starting to annoy me i really hope chase doesn't hook up with her. House drunk speech was a surprise not the direction i thought it was going.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-2-2011 05:30     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

It was sad that they were to late in diagnosing the patient especially with his wife being pregnant and who has just found out her husband had lost everything
Author: bala    Time: 3-2-2011 05:32     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well next week episode is going be a Glee special
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-8-2011 06:36     Subject: 7x15 Bombshells

Cuddy’s dream about Rachel shoplifting was amusing and House's zombie attack was a strange dream but the walking stick was great, i think after the first couples of dreams they went too far and over the top and distracted you from Cuddy’s illness
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2011 06:37     Subject: Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it took 15 episode to break them up if only her sister had kept her mouth shut about the sleeping pills

As for dream sequence only one which was ridiculous was the be happy one
Author: bala    Time: 3-15-2011 08:47     Subject: Out of the Chute

Well House is back normal but the arrow and apple joke was amusing but what a jump at the end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-16-2011 11:31     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

That practical joke was priceless, it even had me fooled for a second but the amount of girl he had during the episode was disturbing and jumping from what looked like about the sixth floor balcony was suicidal
Author: bala    Time: 3-16-2011 11:39     Subject: Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well he could give Hank Moody a run for his money
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-16-2011 11:42     Subject: Reply 57#57 bala's post

I don't think Hank got through that many women in a day
Author: bala    Time: 3-16-2011 11:54     Subject: Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

We don't really know that
Author: bala    Time: 3-22-2011 03:57     Subject: Fall From Grace

Is anyone fed up of House's antics it's getting point of being ridiculous .  

The patients are now boring and it's all about House which is no surprise since the show named after him but they really shouldn't forget this is a medical show and not character based show on doctor who seem act like a child most times. Sometimes you wonder how he managed medical licence?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-23-2011 10:12     Subject: Reply 60#60 bala's post

Your right about some of Houses antics and what a surprise about the patient but in what hospital can you find four empty disabled parking spaces together to park a monster truck
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2011 10:32     Subject: Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well that's a good question because it's a tv show you can give but knowing house drive over any car parked in disabled parking spaces.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-23-2011 10:41     Subject: Reply 62#62 bala's post

I hate and detest hospital parking and even more now you have to pay even at A & E so god help if your a single parent with one injured child and maybe a couple of sibling trying to park
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2011 10:45     Subject: Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I know Pay machines at hospital parking is a massive rip-off .

People are now selfish i used remember when people who left the hospital early and 2 hours left on there ticket would give it other person parking in hospital .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-23-2011 10:50     Subject: Reply 64#64 bala's post

That's OK on pay and display but no good on barrier car parks and i came across a pay and display car park where you entered your reg no to stop the sharing of tickets
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2011 10:52     Subject: Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I hate those thing
Author: bala    Time: 4-12-2011 02:50     Subject: The Dig

13 is back but what an interesting episode and like surprised at the end it's amazing how much 13 has missed while she been absent.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-12-2011 13:32     Subject: Reply 67#67 bala's post

The poor guy who opened the door to Thirteen to a knee in his privates was amusing but hearing about what she did for her brother was sad
Author: bala    Time: 4-12-2011 21:52     Subject: Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I loved how this show has evolved into a different show it medical show anymore it's more of character based show.
Author: bala    Time: 4-19-2011 05:18     Subject: Last Temptation

I am not surprised Master quit after forcing her patient to get her arm amputated by lying to her parents she really felt guilty over that and she realise she was capable of it
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-19-2011 14:33     Subject: Reply 70#70 bala's post

I knew Amber was leaving, but I like the way they wrote her out.  I liked that Chase gave her the advise not to work for House, based on his experience of the way it changed him.  I also enjoyed that the show ended with her leaving and the music playing was that familiar version of "You Can't Always Get What You Want", which is usually played to reflect House's feelings.  Well done.

I'm delighted Thirteen is back too, but found it sad that she had to kill her brother, and also a little good that House said he'd do the same for her when the time came.  I'm not a proponent of suicide or assisted suicide, but I understand where that comes from w/regards to a disease like Huntington's.

Author: bala    Time: 4-19-2011 22:17     Subject: Reply 71#71 waterlilybarb's post

"You Can't Always Get What You Want",- i really loved that song
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-23-2011 12:37     Subject: Reply 70#70 bala's post

The dog and the chicken looked horrific but Masters decision to lie to get them to sign the consent form was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 5-3-2011 11:55     Subject: Changes

Well finding out reason why her mother sue the hospital was amusing but he told her they are not getting back together . I am glad that guy finally found women thank to 13
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-8-2011 13:05     Subject: Reply 74#74 bala's post

Foreman getting his face slapped and then handed the money was amusing and it's a good job Thirteen spotted the contacts lenses under her glasses
Author: bala    Time: 5-10-2011 09:51     Subject: The Fix

Of all the crazy and stupid things you have done now you have put your own health certainly make  for a great season finale episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-16-2011 10:32     Subject: Reply 76#76 bala's post

House went to a lot of trouble to prove he didn't lose the bet on the boxer who collapsed during a fight and that was an extreme case of jealous by trying to kill her
Author: bala    Time: 5-17-2011 09:51     Subject: After Hours

Great episode we got see the team during their off hours and wow what a night the team had it's a good thing Cuddy pick up the phone but finding out how her daugher watched a pirate adult cartoon was amusing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-22-2011 12:49     Subject: Reply 78#78 bala's post

What was House thinking by trying to do surgery on himself and i can understand that Thirteen wanted to help her prison cellmate and Chase helping was nice but what was Taub thinking at the strip club
Author: bala    Time: 5-22-2011 22:56     Subject: Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing he didn't get shot
Author: bala    Time: 5-24-2011 05:11     Subject: Moving On

This has got to be the worst season finale of house just because he drive his car through her living room doesn't explain how Wilson hand got injured since he wasn't in the car or why there was police since this happened during the day?. Very confused
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-24-2011 10:50     Subject: Reply 81#81 bala's post

The car clipped Wilson, which is why he was injured.  Since they were eating, it could have been supper, which would explain why it was starting to get dark.  I didn't find it hard to follow at all, and thought it was a good season finale.  House looks like he's in Mexico or something, so I'm definitely curious to see how next season begins, especially since Cuddy said she wants him arrested if he enters the hospital.
Author: bala    Time: 5-24-2011 11:31     Subject: Reply 82#82 waterlilybarb's post

I thought it missed him . All i remember was house turning the car around heading towards her house and i do remember Wilson jumping out of the way but i didn't realise it clip him .
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-24-2011 11:40     Subject: Reply 83#83 bala's post

I didn't see the car clip him, but to me, the way he was holding his arm it looked like that's what happened.  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-27-2011 14:39     Subject: Reply 81#81 bala's post

Strange start but what a way to return Cuddy's brush and Wilson injury looked like he landed on his wrist when he jumped out of the way
Author: bala    Time: 5-27-2011 22:20     Subject: Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

This is the first time House has shown some real emotion
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-22-2011 03:19     Subject: House Season 8 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 8 Premieres October 03, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 8 Here

Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2011 12:11     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well not a bad episode indeed i liked how houses five day were rather interesting and his cell-mate was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-7-2011 08:53     Subject: 8x01 Twenty Vicodin

The way House described the young doctor Adams life outside the prison was interesting and her risking her own job by giving the prisoner the medicine was crazy
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2011 09:11     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

She trusted him
Author: bala    Time: 10-11-2011 10:48     Subject: Transplant

Well getting House a jail pass was also going Foreman into trouble but Foreman being in charge wasn't a surprise. WILSON PUNCHING HIM at the end was great.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-14-2011 10:12     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Wilson inviting House to diner after he punched him was amusing and another difficult case but only one assistant was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 10-14-2011 10:14     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

She really was great and did you know that was her first acting job
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-14-2011 10:15     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

I didn't know but she was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 10-14-2011 10:19     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Author: bala    Time: 10-18-2011 10:15     Subject: Charity Case

Well who would thought it was medical condition but i think 13 offer kidneys you could tell there something seriously wrong and what interesting new dynamic regarding giving free gift it was only a coffee but turning it into other one paying car repairs was amusing.
Author: carlorica    Time: 10-19-2011 04:13     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

Yeah House is up to his old tricks again. I do like the new helpers he has. THey are not like Chase and 13 and Formen but just as quirky.

I like the fact that his friend pointed out how he could get people to come to help him even though he had no money and no department.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-22-2011 08:14     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

The coffee to car repair was amusing but Jessica thinking she had won when Chi had played her was great and who would of thought it was a growth on his thyroid that made him so generous
Author: bala    Time: 11-1-2011 13:16     Subject: Risky Business

Well another good episode but house getting money for his staff was great but not sure how he played the market on shares when patient decided to move his business overseas?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-4-2011 02:29     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

The comment about having hepatitis C to put House off their food was amusing and i was surprised that House got the patient to sign the press release against his daughter's wishes and what a great was to get rid of anger

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0