Board logo

Subject: Hot in Cleveland Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-15-2010 00:53     Subject: Hot in Cleveland Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

About Hot in Cleveland

Hot in Cleveland revolves around three fabulous L.A. women of a certain age who are best friends (Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick). Their lives are changed forever when their plane -- headed to Paris for a girls-only celebration -- unexpectedly lands in Cleveland and they soon rediscover themselves in a new 'promised land'. Loving their new home, the women find themselves living under one roof and battling the sassy caretaker (Betty White) of the property they have rented.

http://www.tvland.com/shows/hot-in-cleveland

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 22:39 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2010 23:53     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well not a bad first episode i admit this might not be my taste in comedy but it's very watch able just for the lines the actor says. Who would thought they find out they attractive when landing in Cleveland but felt bad the guy was married when hitting on them.
Author: bala    Time: 9-16-2010 09:06

So i now watched the episode these women really know how get themselves into all sort of trouble but the season final episode is missing
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-29-2010 16:50     Subject: I am in the race

Pilot

I liked it, but I might be biased as being originally from the "Paris of Ohio"

It was great seeing Betty White, there is something about her that is so funny, and to see her as a pot smoking, Nazi escaping, smart mouth woman in her 80's was just too funny
Author: Mnemosyne    Time: 9-30-2010 03:19     Subject: I am in the race

pretty standard sitcom, but I agree with sanggye, Betty White is just too funny, might be worth watching just because of her
Author: munch    Time: 9-30-2010 16:58

I am in the race!

This show is hilarious.  I saw the first episode twice and I laughed so hard both times.  Betty White is amazing.   I love this show.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-1-2010 04:49     Subject: I am in the race

Betty White is amazing and i have watched this episode twice and laughed both times
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 10-1-2010 10:45     Subject: 1x01

ohio, the heart of it all! here's a native ohioan and i happen to hail from "the paris of ohio"! now all they need is a bowling alley and it'll be heaven. we're watching the rest of this as soon as we have a free second and betty white does rock (too bad she's from illinois - we'd claim her in a heartbeat though )

we're in the race
Author: sanggye    Time: 10-1-2010 12:29     Subject: Reply 8#8 sddvasquez's post

Hey sddvasquez, what part of Toledo?  I am from the Trilby area?
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 10-2-2010 14:51     Subject: Reply #9 sanggye's post

too freaky! i had to look up trilby (but i know where whitmer hs is). i was born at st. vincent's but grew up mostly in perrysburg. did you go to high school there?
Author: angel-87    Time: 10-2-2010 19:49     Subject: i am in the race

thought this was really funny need a new sitcom to watch lol
Author: sanggye    Time: 10-3-2010 16:00     Subject: Reply 10#10 sddvasquez's post

Off and on, moved around a lot as a teenager( 6 high schools, 4 states) Went to both Whitmer and St Francis (although briefly, all guy Catholic school and I didn't get along) lived in Perrysburg from age 2-6.  Born at Toledo Hospital
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 10-4-2010 23:38     Subject: Reply #12 sanggye's post

wow, that's rough! you know you can handle anything if you can survive toledo! i was visiting family last summer and it's like a ghost town now. can't believe what a toll the recession has taken on the place. one of my four brothers made it through st. francis and i, amazingly, made it through notre dame (more time in detention than out and of course i dated from our "brother school", st. john's, instead of you guys). ah toledo - where else would think that two all-girls and two all-boys catholic high schools is normal? (it also has a co-ed catholic high school too, if anyone was wondering. one of my sisters graduated from there when she couldn't hack the all-girls system!)
Author: mrs_h    Time: 10-10-2010 12:41     Subject: Racing to this finish

This was not my kind of show at all. I agree that Betty White was good but I don't like all the canned laughter and I didn't actually find it that funny, although comedy isn't usually my thing anyway.
Probably my least favourite show of the race so far, but at least it was a short one!
Author: sanggye    Time: 10-10-2010 17:52     Subject: Reply 13#13 sddvasquez's post

Yea it is horrid there, went back a few years ago, was working at the Art Museum, 9 months later 17 of us had our jobs eliminated.  So many friends of mine have been laid off from various factories.  After 4 months of Job looking, eventually left Ohio again.  Though it seems like everywhere else I have been since then it is just as hard to find employment.

I remember attending one of St. Francis' Dances with I think St Ursula.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 10-10-2010 20:53 ]
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-18-2011 14:55     Subject: Hot In Cleveland Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered January 19, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-23-2011 02:59     Subject: 2x01 Free Elka

The ladies doing a garage sale to raise the money for Elka's bail was amusing but Melanie's cop boyfriend keeps arresting her friends was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 1-27-2011 09:03     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Melanie's cop boyfriend keeps arresting her friends was priceless but Elka one liners were what really stole the episode . The comic timing in this show is rather good
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-29-2011 12:24     Subject: 2x02 Bad Bromance

That was funny when Elka looked at her watch while she had a bottle in it and managed pour a drink at the same time but Joy's attempt at fooling the immigration lawyer was crazy and Melanie finding out Hank the first guy she pulled is Pete's brother which was great especially when Elka let the cat out of the bag
Author: bala    Time: 2-2-2011 09:17     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah but like she said he would of found out eventually
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-4-2011 12:27     Subject: 2x03 Hot For The Lawyer

Melanie's voice was too deep when the ladies were competing for the affections of Elka's handsome lawyer but what a disaster the hearing was when trying to convince the court she was incompetent to stand trial
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-14-2011 04:43     Subject: 2x04 Sisterhood of the Traveling Spanx

Joy getting the wrong idea about the Doctor but turning an innocent comment about Marry Poppins into a dirty reference was funny and you knew Melanie Griffith playing Victoria's daughter would end in trouble
Author: bala    Time: 2-14-2011 11:15     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well having attractive lawyer was obvious end up disaster but than judge also fancy the lawyers was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 2-14-2011 12:15     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

This was ridiculous but how Elisa got baseball player to wear the spandex was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-22-2011 04:29     Subject: 2x05 I Love Lucci, Part 1

The couple Melanie was selling her old house to was amusing but Elka walking in on the Jimmy Kimmel show was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-25-2011 15:56     Subject: 2x06 I Love Lucci, Part 2

Susan pretending to be in a coma from last weeks episode to annoy Victoria was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2011 18:39     Subject: 2x07 Dog Tricks, Sex Flicks & Joy's Fix

Victoria trying to jump start her career by making a sex tape with Melanie would of been amusing and Joy meeting a guy in the waiting room of her therapist was nice until she let slip about his file she took to learn more about him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-10-2011 04:06     Subject: 2x08 LeBron is Le Gone

Elka trying to couch Melanie with her date was amusing but Joy marrying the homeless guy for a green card was stupid
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2011 12:16     Subject: 2x09 Elka's Snowbird

Dave's kids were funny especially when his daughter called the pitch fork a hoe while looking at Victoria and the kids in the restaurant was just as good
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-26-2011 10:35     Subject: 2x10 Law & Elka

Elka getting  involved in some strategic jury tampering is her only hope for a not guilty verdict but juror no 8 suffering short term memory loss after being found guilty was funny and a nice season finale
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2011 11:02

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-22-2011 12:29  
The couple Melanie was selling her old house to was amusing but Elka walking in on the Jimmy Kimmel show was funny
Well it wasn't a good technique talking about her marriage problem
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2011 11:22

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-25-2011 23:56  
Susan pretending to be in a coma from last weeks episode to annoy Victoria was amusing
But than stealing her original lines she said to her in the hospital  and saying it back to her in the TV scene was extremely amusing
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2011 11:43

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-4-2011 02:39  
Victoria trying to jump start her career by making a sex tape with Melanie would of been amusing and Joy meeting a guy in the waiting room of her therapist was nice until she let slip about his file s ...
The women read Joy file and when she needed feedback they gave it her
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2011 12:06

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-10-2011 12:06  
Elka trying to couch Melanie with her date was amusing but Joy marrying the homeless guy for a green card was stupid
Yeah she is getting rather desperate i wonder how they will resolve it
Author: bala    Time: 4-3-2011 10:23

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-17-2011 20:16  
Dave's kids were funny especially when his daughter called the pitch fork a hoe while looking at Victoria and the kids in the restaurant was just as good
Victoria bring Dave and his ex-wife together was unexpected but the daughter was amusing.
Author: bala    Time: 4-3-2011 10:52

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-26-2011 18:35  
Elka getting  involved in some strategic jury tampering is her only hope for a not guilty verdict but juror no 8 suffering short term memory loss after being found guilty was funny and a nice season f ...
Yeah it was nice season finale
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-16-2011 07:04     Subject: 2x11 Where's Elka

Joy trying to get the governors wife to help Elka instead of herself was nice and amusing but Victoria and the Amish was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-23-2011 10:34     Subject: 2x12 How I Met My Mother

Melanie's fake British accent was priceless and Joy accidentally shooting her son who she gave up for adoption was unfortunate but you just knew the alarm guy wasn't who he said he was

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-23-2011 18:35 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2011 16:15     Subject: 2x13 Unseparated at Birthdates

Melanie's date lucking like Jesus especially when he sat at the table was amusing but Victoria siamese twins was priceless and the impersonator was pretty good
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2011 10:50     Subject: 2x14 Battle of the Bands

Melanie forming a group to compete in a Battle of the Bands contest was amusing and Joy was surprisingly good and the mic was priceless

PS it's obvious VIP has the wrong name for this episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2011 06:51     Subject: 2x15 Love Thy Neighbor

Seeing who the number one sperm donor is was amusing and it didn't take Joy long to get him out of retirement but the others thinking she may be using drugs was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2011 15:32     Subject: 2x16 Dancing Queens

Elka hitting Lidia for sleeping with her husband was priceless but finding out they have a son was a surprise and thinking that Victoria was a drag queen was amusing but having to go to the men's toilet and pee standing up was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-2-2011 05:36     Subject: 2x17 The Emmy Show

I cant believe who they got to play Victoria's daughter, Emmy but trying to stop her from writing a revealing autobiography about her childhood was interesting and Melanie and Joy sharing a secret admirer was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2011 03:23     Subject: 2x18 Arch Enemies

Melanie running into an old date that has developed a foot fetish was amusing and the way he put the toe ring on was priceless but the role playing was a little disturbing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2011 05:51     Subject: 2x19 Too Hot for TV

Making an episode out of the blooper reels from the two seasons was different but amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-24-2011 05:48     Subject: 2x20 Indecent Proposals

Victoria's life-threatening encounter with former rock-star boyfriend was amusing but she did look good as a nurse
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-2-2011 13:25     Subject: 2x21 Bridezelka

Victoria wearing the new product form Mrs. Ladypants was amusing and Elka's spray tan was over the top but will they get to sing their wedding song
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-2-2011 14:13     Subject: 2x22 Elka's Big Day

Interesting season finale with one surprise wedding and the untimely return of Elka's dead husband
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-20-2011 11:24     Subject: Hot In Cleveland Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres November 30, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-6-2011 01:16     Subject: 3x01 Elka's Choice

Considering Joy said not to talk about her marriage to Victoria you just knew that Victoria would get some mileage out of it for the TV appearance
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-12-2011 03:19     Subject: 3x02 Beards

Melanie using Elka as her lover when she has a surprise reunion with her gay sister on a gay cruse was unbelievable but the captain coming onto Victoria and Joy but not Melanie was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-19-2011 09:17     Subject: 3x03 Funeral Crashers

I had a feeling the dress lost by Melanie's dry cleaner would be on the body when they found out she was dead but i didn't think they would try to get it back
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-22-2011 08:46     Subject: 3x04 Happy Fat

Elka skydiving was great but would of thought that all her lies would affect where they land and treating their neighbors to makeovers was a waist of time after what their husband said but eating their food out of the bin was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-29-2011 15:44     Subject: 3x05 One Thing or a Mother

The girls making fun of Melanie's boyfriend after seeing his naked ass was amusing and Joy trying to find out how old her date is was awesome especially when she found out he went to school with Roy and the false teeth was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-5-2012 09:59     Subject: 3x06 How Did You Guys Meet, Anyway

The story of how Melanie, Joy and Victoria met in Los Angeles in the 1980s was amusing except for the hairdos and the mobile phone / brick but all that while waiting in line for the bathroom was crazy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-13-2012 11:40     Subject: 3x07 Two Girls and a Rhino

Victoria going out with the janitor, Buddy was amusing but what a change from his regular roll on White Collar and Melanie dropping the senator's phone in his soup was careless
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-14-2012 15:12

It’s Official – TV Land Renews ‘Cleveland’, Picks Up Spinoff Series Starring Cedric: TCA

TV Land’s president Larry W. Jones made the announcement at the top of TV Land’s portion of TCA. Hot In Cleveland has received a 24-episode order for a fourth season, which will premiere next November. “We’re really proud of this show and so proud of everything Betty (White) has done for this network,” Jones said. He also confirmed the series order to the Hot In Cleveland spinoff starring Cedric the Entertainer. Titled Have Faith, the comedy, created by Cedric and Hot In Cleveland creator Suzanne Martin, has received a 12-episode order and will premiere in June. It stars Cedric as Reverend Boyce “The Voice” Ballentine, an R&B superstar-turned-minister who takes overt as preacher of his father’s church.” The character was introduced in an episode of Hot In Cleveland in August. Niecy Nash stars as Boyce’s wife Lolli. “The show that Cedric and Suzanne have created is a fantastic family sitcom that you just don’t see as much on TV today.”

The 24-episode order for Hot In Cleveland will bring the total of episodes produced to 78, a remarkable feat given the fact that the show’s pilot was picked up to series only 22 months ago. Probably in part because of star Betty White’s age (she turns 90 on Tuesday), the sitcom has been on an accelerated production schedule.

Source
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-20-2012 10:55     Subject: 3x08 God and Football

Putting 900 on Elka's birthday cake was cruel but funny and Melanie dating the football player who was strange was a disaster but the nurse soon jumped at the chance of a date with him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-29-2012 05:48     Subject: 3x09 Love Is Blind

I liked Joy's ID for the waiter when chatting up the 22 year old blind boy who thought she was only 26 but Victoria's daughter, Emmy and Melanie's son, Will, announcing they are engaged was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-4-2012 17:02     Subject: 3x10 Life With Lucci

Susan Lucci giving Melanie a tape worm and setting Joy up with a male hooker wasn't the best way to get Victoria back as a friend
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2012 07:53     Subject: 3x11 I'm With the Band

Melanie making out was the wrong David was strange and Joy wondering what life is like as a rock star was amusing but what a terrible singing voice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-21-2012 02:44     Subject: 3x12 Lost Loves

What a small world when Melanie meets the man who jilted Joy at the altar but looking forward to she how she reacts when she finds out
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2012 10:19     Subject: 3x13 Tangled Web

Melanie's potential new boyfriend turning up at their place was a little awkward but getting the other guy to pretend to be KC was amusing until the spider started to bite everyone
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2012 10:49     Subject: 3x14 Hot & Heavy

Victoria putting on a fat suit was amusing but going to an over eaters Anonymous meeting dressed like that was a little insulting but no worse than Chuck and Melanie meeting a new guy in an sex a holics meeting was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-23-2012 11:26     Subject: 3x15 Rubber Ball

Victoria dropping her earring down another woman's cleavage was amusing but what happened when they dimmed the lights was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2012 11:31     Subject: 3x16 Everything Goes Better With Vampires

Joy going out with a guy she thinks is Rick Springfield was amusing especially when she found out he wasn't who she thought he was and to make thing worse there is a police hunt outside so no one could leave
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-27-2012 07:32     Subject: 3x17 Claus, Tails & High Pitched Males Birthdates 3

Elka thinking her date was Santa Claus was what you would of expected considering the way he looked and what he said and Melanie goes out with a guy with a high-pitched voice was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-27-2012 08:46     Subject: 3x18 Cruel Shoes

Joy dating the man who lives life to the fullest because he is dying was interesting but how they meet was amusing considering it started with a kiss and his explanation was great, Victoria designing shoes was a disaster when you couldn't walk in them
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-27-2012 09:10     Subject: 3x19 Bye George, I Think He's Got It!

What a disaster when George had the good news from his doctor because Joy could only put up with his bad habits for three months but now he has two years
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-25-2012 10:52     Subject: 3x20 The Gateway Friend

The girls trying to get Courtney back her boyfriend the dermatologist just so they can continue their treatment was predictable but their vision of three years without Botox treatment was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-25-2012 11:14     Subject: 3x21 Some Like It Hot

This was different from the usual episode with the cast and crew looking back at their favorite moments and the best bloopers from the third season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-25-2012 11:36     Subject: 3x22 Storage Wars

I had almost forget about Victoria's Japanese advert for lady pants but her being horrified they are now showing them at home was amusing and Joy befriends a truck driver to learns how to operate a CB was interesting but the big boobs were a head turner
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-12-2012 06:43     Subject: 3x23 What’s Behind the Door

Cybill Shepherd guest appearance was interesting and finding out why Edge of Tomorrow, Victoria's cancelled soap opera was cancelled was a surprise to Victoria but Joy being traded for lipstick was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-12-2012 07:06     Subject: 3x24 Blow Outs

Pierre getting fired while doing Elka and Melanie's hair was bad timing but Melanie's hair afterwards was funny and finding out he was fired by his son was priceless, who dumped the baby on the door step
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-28-2012 00:23     Subject: Hot In Cleveland Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres November 28, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2012 13:31     Subject: 4x01 That Changes Everything

Learning the identity of the baby who was left on their doorstep at the end of last season was great as Joy is now a grandmother and Heather Locklear as Chloe offering Melanie a job was bizarre as the first thing she wanted was her blouse and shoes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2012 13:46     Subject: 4x02 A Midwinter Night's Sex Comedy

Chloe asking Melanie to spy on her ex to see who he fancies was amusing as Melanie thought it was her but having to be her thunder buddy was a little strange
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2012 14:09     Subject: 4x03 Method Man

Joy struggling to fit in at college was interesting but having a go at the teacher for talking about having pensioner in class was amusing as Elka was sitting behind was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-20-2012 08:05     Subject: 4x04 GILFS

Joy getting conned by Elka and Mamie into helping their new business venture was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2012 09:24     Subject: 4x05 A Box Full of Puppies

Using the vet's to try and pick up guys were amusing and Mamie getting flirting lessons from Elka was bizarre but Victoria's interview with her daughter was informative
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2013 07:28     Subject: 4x06 Cleveland Fantasy Con

Sean being a my little pony fan was amusing as Joy's firefighter fantasy may be ruined because of it and Sean going to the girls rescue on the ledge was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-10-2013 09:43     Subject: 4x07 Magic Diet Candy

I'm not surprised Melanie was fed up with Victoria's obsession with her boyfriend, Emmet but feeding her sweets like a dog was amusing and I can't believe Elka altered the church painting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-17-2013 11:55     Subject: 4x08 Extras

The babies first word being TV was amusing but the rude words were priceless and Nicholas Bishop playing one of the extra in Victoria's movie was great as it's Joy's new love interest
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-26-2013 15:31     Subject: 4x09 The Conversation

Emmet still being marred to Nikki was bound to come as a surprise to Victoria and Joy falling for a handsome young doctor was priceless as he is only eighteen
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-31-2013 14:14     Subject: 4x10 The Anger Games

Elka becoming Victoria's agent was amusing as she only wanted an assistant to answer her phone but the gossip and secrets revealed at game night was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2013 14:32     Subject: 4x11 Fast and Furious

All going to the spa retreat wearing the same tops was amusing and Melanie's fasting causing hallucinations was interesting, Joy test her detective skills when she thought the instructor was a strangler was crazy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-14-2013 13:18     Subject: 4x12 What Now, My Love?

Elka's surveillance video made her look like a drug dealer and Melanie wonders where her relationship with Alec was going was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-22-2013 03:57     Subject: 4x13 Its Alive

Elka's illegal activities was amusing as she had a pharmacy in the cellar and the dig at Joy's cleavage was priceless but trying to impersonate a mobster crazy, turning the camera on the audience I don't remember seeing before but proves it's filmed in front of a live audience
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2013 06:36     Subject: 4x14 Canoga Falls

Victoria's mother Penny pretending to be crazy just to get Victoria to come home for a visit was amusing as it almost backfired when she was going to put her in a home no thanks to Elka giving Penny advice to dial it up
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-11-2013 13:54     Subject: 4x15 The Proposal

Emmet did need to enlists the ladies to help him find a surprising way to propose to Victoria as between them they have been nine marriages but rehearsing in the restaurant was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2013 13:58     Subject: 4x16 Pony Up

Victoria offering to donate a kidney on national TV was interesting as she thought an adult kidney was no good for a ten year old but the fact she was a match was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-25-2013 01:01     Subject: 4x17 No Glove No Love

Melanie and Alec both thinking what it would be like to have a family together was amusing as Alec was thinking the positive side were Melanie was thinking of the negative side but the break up was sad and the powdered breast milk was priceless as she was that old it turned to dust
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2013 00:49     Subject: 4x18 The Fixer

Melanie spending the night with Danny because she was drunk was unfortunate as Victoria had hired the shady lawyer to help her jailed fiance
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2013 01:06     Subject: 4x19 Look Who's Hot Now

Kirstie Alley being in the audience was a surprise and I didn't realise this was a season 4 bloopers and memorable moments episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2013 10:53     Subject: 4x20 Cleveland Indians

Joy hosting a traditional Indian dinner party just to impress Cleveland's top paediatrician was interesting but the fake Indian accent was amusing and the aftermath was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2013 11:08     Subject: 4x21 Corpse Bride

You would think Melanie getting her dream engagement ring would be a happy occasion but finding it after finding him dead was a surprise and Victoria testing a new product from the Mrs. Ladypants was bound to have problems with it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-26-2013 12:51     Subject: 4x22 All My Exes

What a start with Victoria falling down the stairs in her wedding dress only to stumble in her new shoes but then get hit with the front door was amusing,  Melanie and Joy waking up the coma patient was unbelievable as he was supposed to of been in one for 25 years
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2013 02:27     Subject: 4x23 Love Is All Around

Joy dating a professor was amusing as he only had eye's for Elka but the bowling team getting back together after 50 years was interesting and what a great collection of guest stars
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2013 07:23     Subject: 4x24 The Man That Got Away

Elka's excuses for why the metal detector went off was amusing and Victoria's wedding day being changed thanks to the new warden was understandable but who would of thought Joy would come face-to-face with her son's father when he was performing the wedding
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-9-2014 14:44     Subject: Hot In Cleveland Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres March 26, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-22-2014 07:05 ]

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0