Board logo

Subject: The Whole Truth Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2010 22:00     Subject: The Whole Truth Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Whole Truth pits Manhattan's toughest team of District Attorneys against the city's most up-and-coming defense firm. The Prosecution delivers justice to victims of the city's most grievous crimes, while the Defense stands to protect the fate of those accused – innocent and guilty alike.

One moment, the Prosecution – lead by Kathryn Peale (Maura Tierney) – will convince you of the defendant's guilt, but the next the Defense – headed by Jimmy Brogan (Rob Morrow) – will convince you of his innocence. Twists and turns are the heart and soul of high-profile criminal law and even the jury doesn't get it right all the time. No one ever knows what really happened until the the very last scene, when we learn... The Whole Truth.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-whole-truth

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:08 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2010 05:35     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well this was tough case but did that cross fell from dad book or the daughter book ?
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2010 06:59     Subject: The Whole Truth 1x02 Preview

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-25-2010 13:04     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

That was a tough case and if that was the daughters book she wouldn't of looked so surprised when the blood stained cross fell out, so it's a good job she changed her story and they found him guilty
Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2010 22:26     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

that confirmation at the end was good
Author: bala    Time: 9-30-2010 02:54     Subject: Thicker Than Water

Another great episode but ending was great because we found out who was actually responsible and i love this show because the ending tells us who did unlike some other legal show that lets audience make up their minds.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2010 01:05     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was a great ending with the baseball cap but was Brian hiding it for her or himself because she seemed to keen to go to Cancun and the fortune cookies was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2010 06:53     Subject: Judicial Discretion

Well another great case this time it's a judge but she got him at the end with string operation all because she knew everyone in courthouse hated her for going after a judge.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2010 06:48     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

The judge getting bail on credit just shows they look after their own but seeing Jimmy and the judge together it felt like i was watching Numb3rs
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2010 06:56     Subject: Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

nice catch i was wondering why it look familiar
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2010 22:57     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

Just read that this will not be aired in us this week as there is special coverage of the chilean miners relief.
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2010 23:39     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well that doesn't bother me since we have a few show still watch . Thanks for the information
Author: bala    Time: 10-21-2010 07:33     Subject: True Confessions

Well i am glad they got right person but trying look innocent was stupid for moment i thought his brother killed the parents but glad it wasn't
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-27-2010 10:03     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

I thought the kid was cold when the cops arrived but i didn't think he was guilty until he lost his temper so it's good that the got the right person for their murder
Author: bala    Time: 10-27-2010 10:43     Subject: ABC pulls the plug on 'The Whole Truth' but will air all episodes

ABC's "The Whole Truth" joins three other freshmen series that failed to make the grade this fall.

The drama, starring Rob Morrow and Maura Tierney, will complete production on 13 episodes, according to co-executive producer Kristie Anne Reed, who tweeted Tuesday morning that ABC "gave us the word." ABC will air all 13 episodes, though the show will be preempted for two specials for the next two weeks.

Fox's "Lone Star," NBC's "Outlaw," which is airing remaining episodes on Saturdays, and ABC's "My Generation" have already been canceled.  NBC's "Undercovers" and Fox's "Running Wilde" are on shaky ground and will probably also face elimination.

On Monday, ABC gave extra episode orders to the drama "Detroit 1-8-7," but the Michael Imperioli-led drama hasn't earned a full-season order.

Source
Author: bala    Time: 10-29-2010 10:54     Subject: Episode 5

Well another win for prosecution and they got right person a part of me thought it was son and mother taking the blame but it wasn't
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-2-2010 22:33     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

I started to think it was the girlfriend after they found out about the restraining order and after they got the right person it makes you think did she get away with murder the first time
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2010 23:11     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

i think she did
Author: bala    Time: 12-2-2010 05:10     Subject: Episode 6

This was nice episode it been a while since we had a new episode and i should know they both plan it but now it does look like she screwed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-5-2010 07:27     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

What a life for a dentist with a wife and all those girlfriends and on top it all off he had a stalker as well
Author: bala    Time: 12-5-2010 07:28     Subject: Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

The stalker pretending to be his wife was rather amusing since no-one knew until half way through the episode she was a stalker?.
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-6-2010 08:14     Subject: the whole truth

i couldn't find this on viptv was it deleted off
Author: bala    Time: 12-6-2010 08:20     Subject: Reply 22#22 babysexylexy's post

No you have enter free chatting forum where we discuss shows not on the site we use this forum as way letting the admin know which shows we want added if they see member discuss shows they don't know it will motivate them to add them.i know it's sneaky but it works in the past.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-6-2010 08:20     Subject: Reply 22#22 babysexylexy's post

No it's not been added yet but we can talk about other shows in free chatting
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-6-2010 08:25     Subject: reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

its cool i really would like to see the show i hope they add it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-6-2010 08:33     Subject: Reply 25#25 babysexylexy's post

If you don't mind me asking how did you find this site and was it what you was looking for and as you can see bala and myself have been here over 3 years which has got to be a good recommendation to stay around
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-6-2010 08:59     Subject: reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

completely by accident i surfed the net i think about 2 years ago looking to watch smallvile some where, i found tv-video.net.
then i went there every now and then a couple of months ago season 9 which i watched previously on there suddenly become not updated so i wanted to comment on that and found this site which in turn i found viptv and movie online i think both these sites are brilliant lalalalala you know how it goes i dont mind you asking anything.
Author: bala    Time: 12-6-2010 10:03     Subject: Reply 27#27 babysexylexy's post

glad you decided to stick around and haven't scared you off
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-6-2010 10:11     Subject: reply 28#28 bala's post

actually im petrified ( did i spell that right  ) pmsl
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-6-2011 01:27

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0