Board logo

Subject: Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2011 13:37     Subject: Doctor Who Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Click Here For The Doctor Who About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Doctor Who on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:09 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-30-2011 07:10     Subject: Doctor Who - Full Length Trailer for New Series 2011 - BBC One

Author: bala    Time: 4-23-2011 06:22

Well anyone excited ? 6pm tonight GMT

i was but for some reason i kind of stopped
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-23-2011 07:54     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

Why whats happening at 6pm   as if i didn't know from the banner on the DS site but no I'm not bothering until i have caught up and i mean from the start again because i haven't watched for a couple of years
Author: bala    Time: 4-23-2011 08:02     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well good for you, your are not missing much .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-23-2011 08:08     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

The last one i remember watching was when they had all three shows together
Author: bala    Time: 4-23-2011 10:07     Subject: The impossable astronate

I am hoping this episode will updated tomorrow but it was an interesting episode to say the least making you trying figure out what was going on but that clif hanger was rather annoying because wait until next week to see what happens.
Author: sanggye    Time: 4-26-2011 05:43     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

Anyone know when VIP will get it, I WANT my Dr. Who
Author: hmotsinger    Time: 4-27-2011 22:55     Subject: Episode I - The Impossible Astronaut

Yes, does anyone have any idea when VIP will have it? In past years new season episodes were available when the season started. I TOO WANT MY DOCTOR WHO!!!!
Author: bala    Time: 4-27-2011 23:50     Subject: Reply 9#9 hmotsinger's post

Well it will be added very soon but given this is a 2 part episode it would better wait until second episode airs which is this Saturday hopeful both episode will be added on Monday assuming there no problem with conversion to a Flash site.
Author: bala    Time: 4-30-2011 10:01

Interesting conclusion so who do you think she is since she can regenate like the doctor.
Author: suzannasinister    Time: 5-1-2011 05:01     Subject: I am so excited!

I have watched every Doctor Who available online from the beginning of the show though to be honest the ones that were just pictures with the dialog were hard to watch, I am guessing the film wasn't available or something like that not sure, unless that's how the show was made back then!
I had to go to Youtube and numerous other sites to find them all and I know I've missed a few but I've tried to get all of them...
I can't wait
I have my doctor who watching kit ready and i've sliced out an alotment of time to be kid free and duty free barring unforseen circumstances!
Ooooooooooooooooooooo
I am giddy silly with it!
and I don't know who she is but I am so curious, they've done a good job of keeping me on my toes with anticipation to find out...I think they were married though that's speculation at this point and it still doesn't explain why she can regenerate!
oooooooooooooooooooo
Again I have the jitters I am so excited!
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 5-2-2011 10:27     Subject: Reply 12#12 suzannasinister's post

I'm super excited too!.  Kinda ready for them to upload the 2 newest episodes though....Common guys....It's DOCTOR WHO!!!!
Author: RADIOFAN2    Time: 5-4-2011 13:13     Subject: DOCTOR WHO

DOC WHO WHOOOOOOOO!
Author: RADIOFAN2    Time: 5-4-2011 13:17     Subject: DOCTOR WHO

this season is re-defining the show, if the first 2 episodes are any indication. They've got a season story arc, and the show is much more adult. Kids were their base all along, wonder if this will increase ratings or inadvertantly kill the show over the next few seasons. Writing is awsome, using tricks of story-telling we never saw before. Go over the last 2 or 3 years, it's supposed to be one long story arc.
Author: RADIOFAN2    Time: 5-4-2011 13:22     Subject: Doctor Who

Matt has really grown in the role, from an actor playing the doctor to really being the doctor. And did you notice how many times Moffat worked in the line "Doctor Who" in ep.1? (Liked the first one best) My previous post might be confusing- I was trying to say that this season is one long story arc(which might extend even another season), but that it's part of a larger  arc covering at least the last 2 years- as we'll see
Author: RADIOFAN2    Time: 5-4-2011 13:27     Subject: Doctor Who

River Song must be his wife- every time he wears a hat she doesn't like, she shoots it off like she owns him!
Didn't find the silence frightening at all, reminded me of  some of the low buget monsters in the old series, but the mermaid in ep.3 might  get me to buy a couch so I'll have somewhere to hide
Author: sanggye    Time: 5-5-2011 19:19     Subject: The Impossible Astronaut

Good season opener, enjoyed it, I really missed the Doctor and found Matt is doing an excellant job, he is the Doctor, it fits him real well.  Love when he takes over the Oval office.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 5-5-2011 22:36 ]
Author: sanggye    Time: 5-5-2011 19:37     Subject: Day of the Moon

Well her child is a Time Lord?  Interesting
Author: samneil    Time: 5-6-2011 23:05

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-6-2011 23:49     Subject: Reply 20#20 samneil's post

Is there a reason you are breaking forum rules by posting links to other sites when the show is available here and by adding a Weeds link in your signature in your other post is just as bad
Author: bala    Time: 5-7-2011 23:29     Subject: The Curse of the Black Spot

Well this was a nice episode not what i was expecting but still a enjoyable episode
Author: sanggye    Time: 5-8-2011 11:45     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

I liked it, and really liked the "pirate" pond  
Author: bala    Time: 5-8-2011 11:46     Subject: Reply 23#23 sanggye's post

What do you think of the scan that keep on changing on Amy?
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 5-9-2011 04:29     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

well they said if she did something to change the future there would be a paradox.  Maybe it had something to do with that.

Why would Pond be almost pregnant and then it would be Dr Song and Doctor Who's child??  Hmmmm I think the child is amy's because she was holding it in that picture she can't remember....
Author: sanggye    Time: 5-9-2011 08:26     Subject: Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

I too agree it is her baby, and I think that she is in some way caught between two timelines, one where she is pregnant and one where sh is not.
Author: bala    Time: 5-14-2011 10:38     Subject: The Doctor wife

Please don't read too much in the title it's very misleading however after you watch it , you will get joke in the title but i should warn you this episode will blow you mind wide open from original story-line i really didn't expect that was possible but this dr who they makes up rules as they go along,  i mean it's crazy that they expected you understand and i mean it if you don't head ache by the end i will be surprise.

I hope this comment is vague enough so as not to spoil it
Author: sanggye    Time: 5-20-2011 18:26     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

I found it to be perfectly understandable and I found it really sweet and it was at times really funny.  And it wasn't really misleading and was kind of true.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-20-2011 21:09     Subject: Reply 28#28 sanggye's post

I've really been enjoying this season.  I watched last season the weekend this one started, so am liking the new Doctor better now (I didn't watch much last season as I wsn't ready to like him).  I LOVE Amy though...and I find Dr. Song quite an intriguing character.
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2011 23:33     Subject: The Rebel Flesh (1)

Another interesting episode where human clone think they are human .I had a feeling the dr would get a clone .
Author: sanggye    Time: 5-23-2011 15:53     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

Yea it was pretty obvious after touching it
Author: bala    Time: 5-29-2011 03:22     Subject: The Almost People (2)

Wow i honestly didn't see that ending coming what a way to blow our minds just when you think this would conclusion pervious weeks episode they connect series arc was amazing but now the question is

how did Amy get there? and

how comes it took doctor sometime to figure out she wasn't Amy?.  The scan gave it away but to hide that from the audience was fantastic.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-29-2011 12:59     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

I just watched it.  I hate that it's to be continued AGAIN, but I love the story arc.  It didn't air on the space channel last night (I was totally bummed out) because it's a holiday weekend in the US.  SO glad I didn't have to wait another week to see this week's epi.

I'm wondering not only how did Amy get there, but where is she exactly (or maybe the better question is WHEN is she)?  Very cool.  Now I wait again.

BTW, I wear bow ties now.  Bow ties are cool. ;P

Author: sanggye    Time: 5-29-2011 15:18     Subject: Reply 33#33 waterlilybarb's post

Agree with the to be continued... well knew there was something wrong with Amy, but that kinda blew my mind.

All Hail, bowties, Bow Ties Are Cool
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-29-2011 17:25     Subject: Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

LOL!  And don't forget fezes...they're cool too - maybe not.  hahaha
Author: bala    Time: 5-30-2011 01:50

Quote:
how did Amy get there
I figured that out pervious season those remember that white light that appeared on planet and we saw amy walking towards that than we saw her again that was when she got replace.

Another theory - Amy kidnapped by the Silence back in 'Day of the Moon' This is just speculation

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2011 09:51 ]
Author: sanggye    Time: 5-30-2011 10:12     Subject: Reply 36#36 bala's post

Think it was the silence myself, but you could be right about last season
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-3-2011 17:33

Great season so far.  

I think Amy was taken in the room with the girl in the astronaunt suit.  When the monsters were in there and she was alone looking at the pictures of her baby....I think that's when it happened.

LOVE the amy AND rory are together.  It's great that the doctor took on a "married" couple.  Awesome.
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2011 10:45     Subject: When a good man goes to War

Well the mid season finale and we finally find out who River is and i can't believe it , of all the ways to reveals who she is,  this one was crazy,  because it ruins the clif hanger but even i was confused as who she was until she told them who she was it. As the episode hasn't been added yet i am not going ruin it but all i say is that the dr calls in all his favours for Amy. I thought it was rather obvious the baby was a clone.

So we wait until autumn for return of dr who
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-5-2011 12:27     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

I didn't see it coming that the baby was a clone, but as soon as I saw her name, I knew who she was.  I just hate that we have to wait months to find out what happens next.  
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-5-2011 13:34

Well I didn't see the clone baby or River songs identity. Wow amazing. I thought we were going to find out why she is prison finally.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-5-2011 18:59     Subject: Reply 41#41 gabsimom's post

I've been wondering if she's the one who "kills" the doctor...even before I knew she had Time Lord genes in her (which is way cool, just like bow ties. lol).  

I'm now catching up on the series since the reboot.  I wasn't a faithful viewer, so have not seen all the episodes, and haven't seen them all in order.  I'm on season 2 now.  So glad I HAVE seen the Christmas specials already (they reaired Victoria Day weekend here), since we haven't got those on the site.

Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-6-2011 06:56     Subject: Reply 41#41 gabsimom's post

Soooo very awesome about River's identity.  That was NOT what I was expecting.  Completely great though and it explains why River knows sooo much.  Also, what's up with her being in prison.  That's going to have to be explained soon.

I read a comment before I should have so the clone thing was a given.  :/  I knew ahead of time.  So glad the Doctor called in his favors, and they all came without a moments hesitation.

Gotta wait til Fall!!  That sucks.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-8-2011 07:32     Subject: Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-8-2011 16:13     Subject: Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

well done Jim, Well done!  
Author: sanggye    Time: 6-9-2011 14:53     Subject: Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

Well had a long post, lost wifi right when I was posting a couldn't get it back... Episode was cool, I liked it alot, knew melody was River as soon as name was shown.  Liked seeing all the old enemies fighting for the DR.....  have to wait till september
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-9-2011 18:55     Subject: Reply 46#46 sanggye's post

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 6-9-2011 18:53  
Well had a long post, lost wifi right when I was posting a couldn't get it back... Episode was cool, I liked it alot, knew melody was River as soon as name was shown.  Liked seeing all the old enemies ...
I HATE when that happens!  I enjoyed all the old foes coming to help too.  I'm immersing myself in Dr. Who these days - and might even rent some of the old series' through the summer.  I like being a neo-Whovian, but think I could easily become a full-fledged one.  My Mum would be so proud (she was the one who got me interested in sci-fi).
Author: sanggye    Time: 6-11-2011 07:06     Subject: Reply 47#47 waterlilybarb's post

Welcome to the ranks      I have been a fan of Dr Who since I was a kid, watching it on PBS.  Think it is great that the new series has revitalize the following.  The older series isn't very slick in special effects and costumes, but I find it very enjoyable.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-11-2011 10:57     Subject: Reply 48#48 sanggye's post

I kind of like the lack of "slickness".  It shows the times, but also the imagination and ingenuity of the creators.
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2011 03:01     Subject: Doctor Whos Season 6.5 Sneak Peek

Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-16-2011 06:56     Subject: up coming episodes

Matt Smith

Episode dates:

8. Let’s Kill Hitler – Saturday 27th August
9. Night Terrors – Saturday 3rd September
10. The Girl Who Waited – Saturday 10 September
11. The God Complex – Saturday 17 September
12. Episode 12 - Saturday 24 September
13. Finale – Saturday 1 October

2 hours ago · 3642858 · Like ·

Source, Matt  Smith Facebook!  

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-16-2011 12:23     Subject: Reply 51#51 arksongbird80's post

I'm so excited that it's starting again in a couple weeks.  I have 2 episodes left of season 4, which I never saw in order, so I'm trying to drag out watching them, but I don't think I'll be able to.
Author: bala    Time: 8-27-2011 11:09     Subject: Let's Kill Hitler

Wow what a returning episode that blew my mind if previous episode was great but this twist with mel i couldn't believe how that played out that's just amazing. The sideline story-line was good but it didn't distract from the twist. The fact they did so early on in the episode was great because you got process it while the episode continued. Alex kingston is always great, now we have got full story of River Song.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-28-2011 09:59     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

We know where the "spoilers" come from.  And how she goes about learning who she is.  My only concern is where is the baby.  Can they save the baby so River Song isn't brain washed to begin with.  That would be great.  The hitler part was just, there.  Whatever....

Loooved Matt Smiths performance.  Great job.
Author: bala    Time: 8-28-2011 10:06     Subject: Reply 54#54 arksongbird80's post

Who cares they raise their daughter
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-28-2011 11:34     Subject: Let's Kill Hitler

SPACE had a Doctor Who-a-thon on Saturday, so I watched all the epis of this season again and picked up on a few things I missed the first time around.  I LOVED "Let's Kill Hitler".  How Melody/River was reintroduced was SO cool.  So we know that the Doctor's death is a fixed point, but since River killed him already (then resurrected him with what was left of her regeneration power), I'm wondering if she is imprisoned for something else.  I LOVED the Doctor leaving her the brand new notebook - which has been so old & tatty previously.  The beginning of River is quite interesting.  I SO wanted another new episode right after watching this one, but I also want to stretch it out, as there are only 5 more regular epis this season.

BTW arksongbird, I totally agree about Matt Smith's performance.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-28-2011 11:36     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

Just noticed that clip.  There was a special about the monsters on too.  I think creepy clowns would be good monsters because I already find clowns creepy. lol
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-28-2011 11:52     Subject: Reply 57#57 waterlilybarb's post

Interesting, River Song was Pond's best friend her whole life.  A fixed point can't be changed, with him dying now, does not change that he is going to die in 2011.  So this is the last Doctor, if they say that he can't be regenerated.

And Arksongbird, you should know that the DR doesn't change history unless it has been changed already.  For him to go back and change River would change everything and he doesn't do that.
Author: bala    Time: 8-28-2011 12:15     Subject: Reply 56#56 waterlilybarb's post

i don't know how they can top this episode
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-28-2011 12:56     Subject: Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

But in "The Impossible Astronaut" (which showed the Doctor being killed), wasn't the Doctor 200 years older?  So 2011 isn't necessarily the year in our timeline.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-28-2011 13:09     Subject: Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

I'm thinking I'm going to have to go back and rewatch this season.  I've got so many questions.     

Okay so they painted themselves into a corner by killing Matt Smith at the beginning of this season.  If he's a fixed point and will die, they have no itention of bringing back another Dr.  That's SUCKS.... Or!!!  Will they give themselves a loop hole...hmmm  I have faith.

Barb:  I agree, seeing the Book given by the doctor was fabulous.  So happy!!!     And she was imprissioned for killing the doctor so I agree, what exactly did they imprison her for...... hmmm....

Anyone else notice how Amy isn't really chomping at the bit to find her "baby".  If I was a new mother there would be NOTHING you could do to keep me from finding my child.  She was left by the doctor so he could look, fine.  But I would be pressing to find my child, especially seeing how she turns out. Psycho path.  Yuk.

I didn't know time lords could change color.

I absolutely love that they make references to previous companions periodically.  Makes it feel more like a unit and not just a new doctor, new season!!!!!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 8-28-2011 13:12 ]
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-28-2011 17:00     Subject: Reply 61#61 arksongbird80's post

The Doctor went to look for the baby, reason he was gone and they were driving around in a field.  He couldn't find her, because she was growing up with Pond and Rory, it had only been a short time I think, then when the Doctor returned that. The first thing Pond says to the Doctor when she sees him is, "Did you find her" and that is when Mel (unknown child of Pond and Rory) hijacked the Tardis and made the Doctor take it to Hitler.  

So though I don't Care for this companion so much, She is looking for her child (or the Doctor is, I think he won't let her) and she has to go along with him as it his Tardis, and he pretty much said that they know how she grows up and who she is, and now we saw that She was there for Mel her whole life, so they are friends.  And you have to take into account the Blinovitch limitation Effect.

The Doctor has twice before has tried to mess with Fixed Points (once in the show, once in a story.) So we will see
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2011 23:39     Subject: Night Terrors

Not sure what to make of this episode i mean it was rather chessy for my liking i just hope no kids watched and got scared. As always it was rather good but still looking next episode which looks rather amusing. Who would of thought that the doctor made house calls .
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 9-4-2011 05:41     Subject: Reply 63#63 bala's post

I liked this episode okay.  I'm with you, kinda cheesey and more like a filler, but I guess we have to have those too.
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-4-2011 17:46     Subject: Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

This is how Dr Who pretty much has always been, more alien of the week type things.  We had quite a bit of those till the last season.  In fact, we have been pretty short on aliens and stuff.  I liked this episode

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-4-2011 20:48 ]
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 9-4-2011 21:25     Subject: Reply 65#65 sanggye's post

I guess I got so tangled in the Amy/Rory/Melody that I forget this is what the doctor does.  The crack in the universe.  Or Bad Wolf or any of the other sub stories.  I just expected a bit more from amy.  Remorse, or anxiety her child is out there and she doesn't know where.  Something....
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-5-2011 08:07     Subject: Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

Her child is grown up, is an adult, there is no baby.  She grew up with the child
Author: bala    Time: 9-5-2011 12:16     Subject: Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

Well yeah but how did she get there in first place?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-5-2011 16:58     Subject: Reply 63#63 bala's post

Those dolls were creepy...almost as creepy as clowns.  Sure glad I didn't see that as a kid.  I've always had a very vivid imagination, and that would have freaked me out more than I already freaked myself out - I used to always think my dolls came alive at night, just not with big creepy heads.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-5-2011 18:13

Why would River need to use all regenerations to save the Doctor? also those dolls were creepy and why couldn't they brush their hair.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-5-2011 19:44     Subject: Reply 70#70 gabsimom's post

Maybe because the Doctor is so old?  As for the dolls - no idea why they had to have such mangy hair, but it DID add to their creepiness.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 9-6-2011 06:01     Subject: Reply 71#71 waterlilybarb's post

Dolls = Yuk!  

I think because river was a "child" of the tardis she didn't have as much regineration power as a regular time lord.  So when she healed an old one it took everything she had.  She probably would have lived a long time, but not nearly the length of the doctor.

@bala:  Exacttly my point.  She had to be a baby at some point and although she's grown now, she is a baby SOMEWHERE in time.  doesn't Amy want that bond??
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-6-2011 07:40     Subject: Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

It seems that she was dropped off on earth at the same age as Amy, in the same area, we saw her as a little girl.
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2011 10:09     Subject: The Girl Who Waited

Well another Amy episode but poor Rory having to leave the old one behind
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-11-2011 10:54     Subject: Reply 74#74 bala's post

Well the older Amy could kick some robot butt
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-11-2011 15:50

I am tired of everything revolving around Amy. I want more Doctor episodes and amy and Rory on the sidelines or how about a Rory episode for once!
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 9-11-2011 17:49     Subject: Reply 76#76 gabsimom's post

I agree completely!!!   More doctor.
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2011 22:04     Subject: Reply 76#76 gabsimom's post

Well why do you think that's the case it aimed get more guys to watch it because according to certain sources she best looking assistant for the younger generation.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-17-2011 17:02     Subject: Reply 77#77 arksongbird80's post

Looks like you & Tina are geting your wish.  You'll see what I mean after watching "The God Complex".
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-17-2011 18:27

I caught the middle then someone phoned! I have to watch it tomorrow or later tonight. But wow that was unexpected!
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-18-2011 17:38     Subject: Reply 79#79 waterlilybarb's post

That was weird.  Well we know that is not the end of Amy story
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-18-2011 18:06     Subject: Reply 81#81 sanggye's post

Definitely not, but there are only a few more epis this season, and I don't see that she's in them - just from the little blurbs in the tv guide.  I'm curious to see what brings her back in and also am looking forward to an epi a few weeks from now for a returning character.
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-19-2011 14:21     Subject: Reply 82#82 waterlilybarb's post

Yea I forgot that there are only 2 more episodes.  Though wouldn't she be in the last one, she was there when the Doctor was killed.  About time next season for a new companion.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-19-2011 19:21     Subject: Reply 83#83 sanggye's post

Not yet.  One more season of Amy.  She's been my favourite since Rose, and I liked the others.  Very spunky.  Plus, I think Karen is great.  i'll miss her when a new companion comes along.
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-20-2011 16:25     Subject: Reply 84#84 waterlilybarb's post

Well it seems she appears in the Christmas special, which not having BBC means I won't see it most likely.  And she has been signed on for next season, but no one knows in what capacity (a few episodes or more)  We will just have to see.  And hopefully we will end the Silence story-line also
Author: carlorica    Time: 9-21-2011 04:31

I will be interesting to see where thing go from here. I can see them showing use a little of the River story line. Like how she got to where she is and maybe some more of the adventures she has with the Doctor.
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-21-2011 08:17     Subject: Reply 86#86 carlorica's post

I don't really see that happening, but who knows, maybe River will be the next companion ( I really hope not, though)
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-25-2011 15:27     Subject: Closing Time

Great to see the Cybermen again and a cybermat (woohoo) I missed them, been a long time.  And seeing Craig was cool.  The Doctor speaking Baby    

Well a quick cameo of Amy and Rory
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-25-2011 17:07     Subject: Reply 88#88 sanggye's post

I loved this episode!  Loved the humour as well as the the story.  The ending has me wishing next week was here already, but also wishing we had more episodes to come this season.
Author: carlorica    Time: 9-26-2011 05:56     Subject: Reply 89#89 waterlilybarb's post

I have to agree it was a great ep and also had me wishing Sat was here already.

I just hope the doctor figures a way out or there will be no more Doctor Who.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 9-26-2011 09:28     Subject: Reply 90#90 carlorica's post

I can't believe they are going to cancel doctor who. So He has to figure out a way around dying.  Why does he have to die??  And river song was the reason!!  Loved the picture of Amy, and seeing the cameo.  
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-26-2011 12:11     Subject: Reply 91#91 arksongbird80's post

I'm wondering if River will die.  That creepy chick with the eye patch was singing that song - it said the doctor must die, then she remarked that they made River a doctor, since she was wearing her graduation gown.  I know it's supposed to be OUR doctor who dies, but that might be a way around it.  
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-26-2011 13:08     Subject: Reply 92#92 waterlilybarb's post

I am still betting on a flesh Doctor, we already had one, so why not another?

Arksong, They already have next season in the works from what I understand, and the Christmas special for sure, so don't worry about cancelling.  Torchwood on the other hand
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-2-2011 07:18     Subject: The Wedding of River Song

Don't worry.  Won't post any spoilers sweeties, but I LOVED this episode!  Great season finale.  I AM bummed it IS the season finale, but I'll get over it.  Can't wait until everyone has a chance to see it to hear opinions.  I WILL say, I was surprised, which isn't always easy to do to me, so that made it even more enjoyable.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 10-2-2011 07:19

okay.  Eagerly await Dr. Who to be uploaded.  EAGERLY!!!!  WAITING....
Author: sanggye    Time: 10-2-2011 08:34     Subject: Reply 95#95 arksongbird80's post

same here Ark, waiting... waiting...
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 10-2-2011 08:47     Subject: Reply 96#96 sanggye's post

waiting.....waiting.....hehehehe
Author: sanggye    Time: 10-2-2011 16:01     Subject: Reply 97#97 arksongbird80's post

Well Still waiting, cause I will watch it tomorrow  
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 10-2-2011 16:40     Subject: Reply 98#98 sanggye's post

Grr.  It's okay, but still.  I had so much time today and not so much tomorrow.  But as long as it's uploaded and I rock some Dr. Who/Merlin time, I'm okay.  
Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-3-2011 05:35

Loved the ending! I am also glad we didn't figure it out. Also during the Wedding scene when they kissed my 6 year old who wants to get married when he grows up asked if you have to kiss when you get married. LOL

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0