Board logo

Subject: Real Player [Print This Page]

Author: fatboy2005    Time: 4-9-2011 18:33     Subject: Real Player

I continuously get a message when I try to watch a show (I was watching Big Bang Theory) with real player it says 32-bit crashed I've tried everything reinstalling older/new version still the same I found that if I click the reload page a couple of time it sometimes works however after 100 clicks you can no longer watch anything your put on hold for 24 hours. I need resolution with this real player error.
Author: fatboy2005    Time: 4-9-2011 18:33     Subject: real player

I continuously get a message when I try to watch a show (I was watching Big Bang Theory) with real player it says 32-bit crashed I've tried everything reinstalling older/new version still the same I found that if I click the reload page a couple of time it sometimes works however after 100 clicks you can no longer watch anything your put on hold for 24 hours. I need resolution with this real player error.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-9-2011 18:42     Subject: Reply 1#1 fatboy2005's post

The site will soon be switching from RP to a flash player so that won't be an issue much longer.  

For RP troubleshooting tips, you'll need to be more specific.

Author: fatboy2005    Time: 4-9-2011 18:55     Subject: Real player

When is this move supposed to happen? Specifically I click on the AM flag to the show I wish to watch, real player pops up and says "plugin 32-bit has crashed I click the reload page and nothing if I click it to many time I bomb out I can't watch anything because VIPTV says I clicked 100 times and check in again tomorrow
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 4-9-2011 20:07

stop using the 32bit windows explorer......
Author: fatboy2005    Time: 3-18-2012 02:59     Subject: real player

real player comes up I get sound but no picture uninstalled re installed no change new thing in player lower left shows flowplayer since that has popped up the above has happened
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-18-2012 03:06     Subject: Reply 6#6 fatboy2005's post

Which URL are you using because flowplayer is a flash application

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-18-2012 11:25 ]

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0