Board logo

Subject: Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-28-2011 05:50     Subject: Switched at Birth Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Switched at Birth Premieres on ABC Family on June 06, 2011

Switched at Birth, a one-hour scripted drama, tells the story of two teenage girls who discover they were accidentally switched as newborns in the hospital. Bay Kennish grew up in a wealthy family with two parents and a brother, while Daphne Vasquez, who lost her hearing at an early age due to a case of meningitis, grew up with a single mother in a working-class neighborhood. Things come to a dramatic head when both families meet and struggle to learn how to live together for the sake of the girls.

Switched at Birth stars newcomer Katie Leclerc as Daphne Vasquez; Vanessa Marano (Gilmore Girls) as Bay Kennish; Constance Marie (George Lopez) as Regina Vasquez; D.W. Moffett (Friday Night Lights) as John Kennish; Lea Thompson (Back to the Future, Caroline in the City) as Kathryn Kennish; and Lucas Grabeel (High School Musical) as Toby Kennish.

Lizzy Weiss (Blue Crush), Paul Stupin (Make It or Break It) and John Ziffren (Melissa & Joey, Make It or Break It) serve as executive producers.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Switched at Birth Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-28-2011 16:28 ]
Author: bala    Time: 5-28-2011 06:09     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i was planning do these topics on the day they aired .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-7-2011 01:26     Subject: 1x01 This Is Not a Pipe

Interesting first episode but what a difference in reaction Bye had compared to Daphne considering she set the ball in motion but the Kennish's what them both where Daphne's mother doesn't seem interested in Bye until the end
Author: bala    Time: 6-7-2011 12:24     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well this has very good start the season i like how they highlighted the differences between so predictable they couldn't of tried harder to make it look like each other mothers. . I also like that fact that Bye has two male admirers and Daphne only Bye ex-boyfriend.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-7-2011 15:35

Daphne also has the deaf boy on the bike.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-8-2011 07:49     Subject: Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

I think he is more like a brother just like the guy Blye is into.
But I think that Daphne and the deaf boy are going to fight a lot about her switching schools, trying to adapt.
Btw I love Daphne's mom, and I understand her, but Blye's mom, she is too unconsidering towards Blye.
They say that they can't be mad for what happened because they got Blye for it, but they sure as hell don't show it.
While Daphne's mom is still making clear that Daphne is her child and the only reason she didn't take an interest in blye was because she was afraid Blye wouldn't think she was good enough.
Oh and I love!!! the brother. He's so nice and all.
Author: bala    Time: 6-8-2011 10:01     Subject: Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Yeah that's what i was thinking as well she seems like his mate but it would be interesting if he had feelings for her but she didn't know.
Author: bala    Time: 6-14-2011 11:14     Subject: American Gothic

Another great episode you can see that there are finding it difficult to co-parent the girls but both of them having different ideas certainly bought tension. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-14-2011 12:57     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

Bay being happy to stick with her weeks punishment at the barbecue was amusing considering if it was up for debate between the three of them it might of been a month
Author: bala    Time: 6-15-2011 11:50

I just found out who's bay's father is clue he's was in brothers & Sister
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-18-2011 12:58

This was an interesting episode. But Liam was great, his friends however are jurks and I'm glad that Daphne gave them the wrong symbol. But too bad they will never know that.
I think Emmett is in love with her and I'm feeling sorry for him.
Bay and the guy from Daphne's old neighbourhood is great. I love both of them. But I'm wondering: Would he be the artist she admires?
And I really hope that Regina isn't holding back some dark secret that might cause her to lose Daphne.
I love that Daphne finally spoke up and I think that the kids are doing great, getting along. Now the parents have to follow. But I understand Regina's point. But because she doesn't mix in Bay's raising those other two don't know how it feels. Bay needs to tell them to back off. I really don't like them.They are not considerent enough towards Bay. For her it must feel like they are happier with Daphne then with her. Certainly if they would battle for costidy. which I hope won't happen.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-21-2011 03:27     Subject: Episode 3

Well, the coach being Emmetts mom, I didn't see that one coming. But deciding not to tell the truth was wrong and I'm glad that in the end she told her friend the truth. But funny that Regina already did that and because the others didn't know, they made a fool out of themselves. I think Daphne is starting to understand that her birthparents aren't only 'great and funny' but have flaws of there own. And the conversation between Emmett and Daphne about dating hearing people was nice. And I wonder when Emmett described his dreamgirl, if he wasn't talking about Daphne. But I understand what he means when he says that a hearing person couldn't understand him as good as a deaf person. You can see the difficulties between Daphne and her birthfamily because they don't understand everything about being deaf. On the other hand, Daphne's mom is really good with it and I think she can understand the culture and all. So maybe Emmett is a bit too judgemental about hearing. And Daphne is a bit naive. But I think she's right to give Liam another chance. He looks like a nice guy who just doesn't know enough yet to stand up for her. But I think that he is really trying and that's great. But that phoneconversation was great!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-21-2011 09:00     Subject: Reply 14#14 kellemanske's post

I think Emmett was talking about Daphne and i think at the moment Bay has got the short straw with her biological mom taking it very slow to get to know her and her father more interested in Daphne but the whole keeping it quiet is stupid

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-21-2011 19:14 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-21-2011 10:59     Subject: Reply 14#14 kellemanske's post

Well i think this show could educate hearing people about deaf people i look back at school and i only ever meet one deaf girl in my primary school and no deaf people in my high school. It amazing how when you that young you don't realise differences between them.  

It's good way to learn the culture but you would think they should signed version for deaf people who want watch the show ?. It seem quite unfair that we get subtitles for deaf parts but Deaf people don't get signed for hearing parts?.

It just show difference TV aimed at hearing people and not deaf people.

I couldn't believe Bay offered him money for his car trouble but i don't think he overreacted but she didn't understand why he was offended.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-21-2011 15:17     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

In the netherlands they have a little box in the corner of the tv where a deaf translator is signing what is being said. But only for a few programs like the daily news. I think that is a good initiative. But I don't know if that is possible for the serie. I don't know how fast they would have to sign to translate everything. But for the ones who can lipread English, it's still possible to follow the show.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-21-2011 19:47

we have closed caption here in the US. Almost every show has a setting you can turn on to read everything being said.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-22-2011 01:47     Subject: Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

oh yeah, that too, I almost forgot. But that doesn't do any justice to the words being said. Most of the times the subtitels aren't translated good enough to keep the jokes and the nuances that the real lines have. That's why I learned english so fast. It's much more fun to understand the real lines.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-28-2011 10:01     Subject: 1x04 Dance Amongst Daggers

That was so funny when the girls announced their new boyfriends and it's a shame that Daphne decided to break up with Liam because of Bay but i don't think they will be broken up for long
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-28-2011 12:58

Bay is spoiled. She can date who she wants. She doesn't even care about Liam anymore she is just jealous of Daphne.
Author: bala    Time: 6-29-2011 11:05     Subject: Reply 22#22 gabsimom's post

Yep i know she drives me so bad it amazing that she doesn't realise this is all thanks to her doing the test if only she left it alone so she really has her own self blame for the situation and the fact that Daphne comes off like a saint is starting to annoy me i can't wait she her get mad and be rebellious.
Author: bala    Time: 7-5-2011 00:23     Subject: Dogs Playing Poker

You just knew the poker thing would backfire but Bay really reality check when she found out her boyfriend has joined the army . What a way get rid of a character .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2011 13:08     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

Daphne misread the knee shake but it started so well it's a shame they didn't leave when Emmett left
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-6-2011 11:14

This has now been added to Realplayer site
Author: caznewton    Time: 7-9-2011 15:55     Subject: Problem loading episodes of Switched at Birth

I have tried loading all 5 episodes currently on the RM site but continually get the following error message:

http://server1.tv-video.net/rmg/ ... 8F8D2E454D0469E7F89

I cannot find the programme on the Flash site.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2011 22:54     Subject: Reply 27#27 caznewton's post

I've tried the first two and there seems to be a general error message and it's not on the flash site yet
Author: bala    Time: 7-12-2011 08:54     Subject: The Persistence Of Memory

Well Daphne taking a cooking class you just knew would end up so much trouble . i am glad she decided to learn sign lanugage
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2011 06:13     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

It was nice of Daphne to check with Bay before she enrolled in the advanced cooking class at Buckner Hall because I'm sure that Bay wouldn't of given her the same consideration but Daphne's reference to the interpreter being like a stalker was amusing and the teacher was insensitive to her deafness, Bay saying to Emmett about him being the best listener was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2011 06:34     Subject: Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

yeah that was amusing she didn't really think that one through.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-13-2011 14:53

Looks like Bey suddenly has a crush on Emmett?
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2011 22:26     Subject: Reply 32#32 gabsimom's post

Well she's quite fickle
Author: bala    Time: 7-19-2011 10:20

Well that was a shocking ending i can't believe i have wait until next week to see what happens . so many question
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-20-2011 08:29     Subject: 1x07 The Stag Hunt

It's a good job Regina wasn't home when Bruce brought the earring back considering it wasn't hers but Regina not believing Kathryn was predictable but the shocked look on Daphne face when she eventually got into the guitar case was great
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2011 08:32     Subject: Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well we now know why Regina didn't want pursue the lawsuit but i am guessing she found out about Bay when Daphne was admitted when she became deaf with her infection for meningitis .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-20-2011 08:33     Subject: Reply 36#36 bala's post

Do you think she deliberately switched them herself
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2011 08:41     Subject: Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

No why would she swap them,  remember it was hospital mistake not her as i explained when Daphne had meningitis was when i think she found out she's not her child but when she saw Bay had rich parents she thought she was better off with them than with her.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-20-2011 09:03     Subject: Reply 38#38 bala's post

So why would the hospital risk going to court when they made the initial mistake and what Regina found out later makes no difference in my opinion
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2011 09:07     Subject: Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

They didn't,  they offered a settlement for which bay's parents said no because it had a GAG order accept no responsibility  so the hospital investigated further found out Raggina found out which is why they pulled the offer and risk going to court remember what hospital guy said to him that they had something on regina.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-20-2011 09:17     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

Unless Regina swapped the babies herself the hospital was still in the wrong and we now know she had a problem with drink until she was threatened with social services so I'm struggling to figure out what Regina has done that takes the blame from the hospital to her
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2011 09:41     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes your right i can't wait for next weeks episode
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2011 06:06     Subject: Pandora's Box

Well this was a good episode and it was great Daphne actually starting to drink but i loved how she reacted like typical teenager but i feel sorry for Bay can you imagine finding out that she knew that they were switched . It's going interesting to see what happens now that she been thrown out of guest house .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-27-2011 03:56     Subject: Reply 43#43 bala's post

You have got to feel sorry for Bay knowing her real mother had known all those years but that still doesn't let the hospital off the hook for the switch in the first place, so the hospital opening Pandora's box was just a smoke screen which has worked for now
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2011 04:06     Subject: Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yep it has worked but i didn't see that coming
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-27-2011 04:12     Subject: Reply 45#45 bala's post

What an outcome and that will take a lot of time for Bay to forgive her
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2011 04:17     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

but if you really think about it Bay had better life than what she could offered at the time
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-27-2011 04:23     Subject: Reply 47#47 bala's post

She may have had a better life but there is no substitute for your mother unless you was given up for adoption which is turning out like that now
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2011 07:14     Subject: Switched at Birth Pops Out 22-Episode Pickup

ABC Family has ordered an additional 22 episodes of Switched at Birth in what the network is billing as a “full first season order.”

Birth‘s initial 10-episode run concludes Aug. 8; the new batch of episodes will air in early 2012.

“Viewers have fallen in love with this show, just as we did when we first saw it,” said ABC Family prez Michael Riley in a statement. “We set out this year to bring viewers more original content than ever before, all with the trademarks of our bright, authentic, quality storytelling. We’re so thrilled to see this series become a break-out hit this summer and become a key component of our programming lineup into next year.”

Birth regularly ranks as Monday’s No. 1 series in ABC Family’s target demo of females 12-34.

Source
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2011 09:01     Subject: Paradise Lost

Well look like Bay boyfriend mother doesn't like her and what an episode.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2011 08:17     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

Daphne's dream at the start was amusing and after all those years she has realised she also likes Emmett which should be interesting
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2011 08:22     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Why do shows like these try to create a love triangle?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2011 08:24     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

I would imagine it's leading up to a great season finale
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2011 08:26     Subject: Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

yeah the good thing we know there more episode to come
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2011 05:37     Subject: The Homecoming

This was good episode but i can't believe how they left the episode. I still wondering what's going to happen and everything is left in the air. I really hope Bay will be able to keep her relationship with him and stopping Daphne from stealing him. I am glad she learning to become more persistent like Bay.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2011 10:44     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

It looks like the gloves are off for the girls to win Emmett's affections but him speaking to Bay was nice
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2011 10:55     Subject: Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Well since she really tried learn sign language he needs to meet her half way so i think nice and fair.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2011 11:02     Subject: Reply 57#57 bala's post

Daphne going after Emmett is also fair after she dropped the last one for Bay but i do hope Bay wins
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2011 11:12     Subject: Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Yeah i do hope Bay wins well Dapne had her chance 7 years.
Author: bala    Time: 1-4-2012 08:53     Subject: The Tempest

Well what Daphne did sneaking into his tent was so wrong but she can't be mad at that because she allowed that to happen.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-4-2012 10:07     Subject: 1x11 Starry Night

John requesting that Regina was present when Bay seen Angelo again was a bad idea and it's a good job Bay didn't see Daphne come out of the tent but Daphne being pushed into the lake was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 1-4-2012 10:22     Subject: Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well i thought that was going to happen but given she left in morning it would couple of hours to get there so it makes sense that she wouldn't catch them.
Author: bala    Time: 1-11-2012 10:14     Subject: The Tempest

Well i have to say Emot mother really doesn't like Bay but what an awful for Emote getting arrested for what ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2012 13:54     Subject: Reply 64#64 bala's post

Emmett is not having a good time at the moment with his mother and Bay not getting on and getting arrested for what looked like threatening behaviour with the wrench in his hand but it's a shame we don't know why the cops were there
Author: bala    Time: 1-18-2012 09:09     Subject: Self Portrait with a Bandaged Ear

Well i had forgot Emmert did that vandalism but it took the cops few weeks for find out which was great way to show the  consequence of that crime and him hating being deaf was sad.  Daphne finding out real reason why they wanted her on team was sad and she was close tell her dad about that, speaking of dad confronting the other one why he left gave her some closure.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-20-2012 14:09     Subject: Reply 66#66 bala's post

That is sick that the only reason Daphne got on the other team because of the grant
Author: bala    Time: 1-20-2012 23:53     Subject: Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it happens in some school
Author: shinny    Time: 1-21-2012 08:42

What made me laugh about Emmett getting caught (and remember this is ABC family so you're sometimes going to see people get consequences for their actions) is that Bay has tagged loads of places and not got caught. So, that was a little funny.
Author: bala    Time: 1-21-2012 09:07     Subject: Reply 69#69 shinny's post

Yeah but i had feeling that Bay has more experience at not getting caught unlike Emmett who did it one time. Bay probably knew where camera were
Author: bala    Time: 1-25-2012 09:16     Subject: Les Soeurs D'estrees

Well it was nice to see for one episode Bay and Daphne actually get on with each other .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-28-2012 04:09     Subject: Reply 71#71 bala's post

Daphne lying about loosing her hearing aid to get the money for Emmett to keep his motorcycle was a surprise but how embarrassing having to give the money back and i thought that John's revelation to Angelo would tear his business relationship apart from Regina and not bring them closer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-2-2012 03:02     Subject: 1x15 Expulsion From the Garden of Eden

Bay signing she's a vegetable when she meant a virgin was amusing and Emmett moving into his dad's apartment was interesting but his new girlfriend, Olivia was a little to laid back considering they had only just meet her and what john said about the mysterious lady was plausible but who reported Angelo was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 2-2-2012 04:34     Subject: Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Well his dad was great it nice that we got meet him but we understand why his mother is so strict
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2012 08:15     Subject: Las Dos Fridas

Dapny thinking nothing has changed until she bumps into old friend from her neighbour gave her a reality check and grandma visit didn't go plan since she start making Bay feel bad but you see latin sprite in Bay when she destroyed her painting at school
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-11-2012 11:15     Subject: Reply 77#77 bala's post

I thought it was strange that Daphne signed and talked to Bay but only talked to the others and Kathryn's mother Bonnie did seem to be giving Bay the cold shoulder since meeting Daphne, Toby's standing up to his new girlfriend Simone when she tries to change him but her saying can i undress you was amusing considering what he said
Author: bala    Time: 2-11-2012 11:28     Subject: Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

I think it was her way teaching her to sign and make sure she understood it.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-19-2012 12:02     Subject: 1x17 Protect Me From What I Want

I'm not surprised that Daphne questions Simone's trustworthiness after finding the watch she thought was stolen and refused to own up after being punished the other week but i did like the coaches idea of putting them against each other for a spot on the team
Author: bala    Time: 2-19-2012 12:08     Subject: Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Well she seems to be learn it hard way even after Bay warned her she end going back to Bay for advice. Bay finding out her work isn't any good but i thought he was kind saying it was good for a teenager but he's looking for painting by someone who is experience.

I also like Bay and Emotte thinking Bay might break up with him looking at his parents fighting was sad . That guy is rather sweet and i like how Bay dealt with it a sensitive way instead just laughing at him
Author: bala    Time: 2-23-2012 07:35     Subject: The Art Of Painting

Well Emotte was getting out of control but Bay had a tough decision to make but it was the right decision.
Author: bala    Time: 2-29-2012 12:45     Subject: Write A Lonely Soldier

Well look like he was right about her feeling for TY

I Hate when this happen he doesn't deserve what Bay is going to do to him but at least she did tell TY about her boyfriend
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-1-2012 11:33     Subject: Reply 84#84 bala's post

I'm impressed that Bay went to Emmett's mom considering the way she treats her and who would of thought a silent argument would get so much attention but i found trying to keep up with sub titles amusing
Author: bala    Time: 3-1-2012 11:40     Subject: Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

The argument in subtitles can be quite amusing and fast it's the only show i have to watch carefully so i don't miss anything.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-1-2012 13:19     Subject: Reply 85#85 bala's post

Daphne helping Travis get a job at John's car wash after she got him fired from his job at the school was nice but he had a horrible temper and finding out about his home life was a little sad, Kathryn has made their court case a lot harder after giving her the money from her car
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2012 05:53     Subject: Game On

Well i have to say this series just get better and better and what Emotte did was rather crazy . Seriously of all girl to hook up with you choose her and it great to see him do something that make him look like a typical teenager. . There's been a lot debate on this issue on youtube promo video.
Author: bala    Time: 3-14-2012 07:32     Subject: The Sleep Of Reason Produces Monsters

This was rather disappointing episode after that clifhanger last week
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-15-2012 05:12     Subject: Reply 90#90 bala's post

Bay becoming involved with Emmet's custody battle because of Melody was a terrible position to be put in but finding the drugs should make her decision a little easier, Daphne being a role model for the deaf was interesting but a lot of pressure and the way she tuned everyone out to win was awesome considering what happened earlier
Author: fo_ogun1    Time: 3-15-2012 05:47     Subject: Emmett

I have to say I am not as disappointed with Emmett as many others appear to be. This poor guy was imploding and the least a girlfriend could do is be supportive. I know she was worried about the drugs, but she could have gone about it differently and not caused him to feel like he had no one....he's distanced himself from his best friend and parents and Bay was his stable foundation.....and her actions ( even though it was out of concern for him) made him look for someone else to hold on to. ( because she did what he asked her not to do....which was stay out of it).

She will have to forgive him if she really loves him. I can't imagine how bad it is not to hear what is going on around you, but to have to deal with heartbreak too?.......what a bummer!!
Author: bala    Time: 3-15-2012 05:50     Subject: Reply 93#93 fo_ogun1's post

I know i feel bad for him as well but this shows he's a typical teenager . Remember it takes two
Author: fo_ogun1    Time: 3-15-2012 06:31     Subject: Reply 94#94 bala's post

True, then again it could take 3 or four or more
Author: bala    Time: 3-15-2012 07:09     Subject: Reply 95#95 fo_ogun1's post

Now that would a completely different show
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-15-2012 08:46     Subject: Reply 91#91 bala's post

Simone's face when Bay wanted to borrow the camera and then again when Wilke read her text was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 3-21-2012 11:07     Subject: Venus, Cupid, Folly, And Time

So this was season finale but again i was left rather disappointed like i did with Jane by Design. I am glad he told Bay but they really should made a better clifhanger if i was writer i know how i would ended first season with Simone getting a pregnancy Test. . You can clearly see i can't wait for secret life to return soon
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2012 15:03     Subject: Reply 98#98 bala's post

What a time for Emmett to reveal the secret he's keeping from Bay about Simone and Kathryn and John's lawyer almost crossing the line was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 8-11-2012 09:22     Subject: Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Just noticed season 1 has 32 Episodes

I thought it was going to be the second season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-11-2012 12:30     Subject: Reply 104#104 bala's post

If you remember it started with 10 and was then updated to 22 and now a 3rd update which is ridiculous
Author: bala    Time: 8-11-2012 21:46     Subject: Reply 105#105 codebreaker's post

Yes i know that normally a season is between 13-24 episode per season except Hollywood heights
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2012 12:07     Subject: This Is the Color of My Dreams

Well Emertte apology was rather interesting but who would of thought regina would do something that so crazy as marry him because Bay was upset i know most mothers would do anything for their children but i think this is taken it a bit too far
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2012 10:53     Subject: The Intruder

Well i have to say knowing you had immigration interview it probably not a good idea to go good house hunting put your name on flat which isn't same address as Regina and now they forced to live together because of this error. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-16-2012 09:40     Subject: 1x23 This Is the Color of My Dreams

The priest asking why in Regina's dream was amusing but Daphne's death accent was a new one to me and the chefs concerns for Daphne working in the kitchen made sense but the way he spoke to her was mean
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-16-2012 10:22     Subject: 1x24 The Intruder

Regina didn't think in through marring Angleo on the spur of the moment and the chefs turn around when Daphne was upset over the broken plates was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2012 08:50     Subject: The Shock of Being Seen

Well look Bay new friend are taggers and look at next week promo things are going get worse. I have to say it was sad seeing her paint over her work and the dad not realise it's her was sad as well.
Author: bala    Time: 9-26-2012 12:27     Subject: The Tree of Forgiveness

Well i have to say he really tried to fix damage and Bay telling her dad it was her artwork really shocked him but he did right thing kept his thoughts to himself. I really like new deaf girl Emert met i really hope we see more of her she seems like an interesting character
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-30-2012 12:37     Subject: 1x25 The Shock of Being Seen

Emmett's mother signing "You can amuse my mouth any time you want" to Chef Jeff was funny considering he probable did before leaving in the morning but Daphne wearing the see-through top to impress him was a little over the top

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0