Board logo

Subject: Falling Skies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-28-2011 06:31     Subject: Falling Skies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Falling Skies Season 1-2 Here

FALLING SKIES opens in the chaotic aftermath of an alien attack that has left most of the world completely incapacitated. In the six months since the initial invasion, the few survivors have banded together outside major cities to begin the difficult task of fighting back. Each day is a test of survival as citizen soldiers work to protect the people in their care while also engaging in an insurgency campaign against the occupying alien force.

At the center of the series is Tom Mason (Noah Wyle), a Boston history professor whose family has been torn apart. His wife was killed in the initial attack, and one of his three sons has been captured. Determined to get his son back and to ensure the safety of his other two sons, Tom must put his extensive knowledge of military history to the test as one of the leaders of the resistance movement known as the 2nd Mass, because of their location in Boston, Mass. They are constantly trying to gain intelligence about the aliens in order to one day outsmart and overtake them and hopefully rebuild their lives.

Moon Bloodgood (Terminator Salvation) co-stars as Anne Glass, a pediatrician who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic upheaval in their lives. Will Patton (Armageddon, TNT's Into the West) plays a fierce leader of the resistance, Weaver. The series also stars Drew Roy (Secretariat) as Hal, Tom's oldest son and a growing fighter in the resistance movement; Maxim Knight (Brothers & Sisters) as Matt, Tom's youngest son; Connor Jessup (The Saddle Club) as Ben, Tom's son who was captured by aliens; and Seychelle Gabriel (Weeds) as Lourdes, an orphaned teenager who helps Anne in the group's makeshift medical clinic. Colin Cunningham (Living in Your Car) is John Pope, the leader of an outlaw motorcycle gang and Sarah Carter (Shark) is Margaret, a wary survivor of Pope's gang.

FALLING SKIES focuses on the resilience of the survivors and their determination to maintain their humanity when all else has been destroyed. It is a tale of endurance, commitment and courage in which everyday people are called upon to become heroes. They may be outmatched, outnumbered and outgunned, but nothing can beat the human spirit. Most of all, the series is about the ties that bind people together in the most difficult of circumstances.

The aliens in the series are mighty, mysterious and merciless. They are highly intelligent and use military-like tactics, which makes them an overwhelming force against the 2nd Mass. There are two types of aliens that the human survivors have named Skitters and Mechs. Combining live action and special visual effects, the Skitters have spider-like bodies and incredible strength and agility. The deadly, robotic Mechs stand upright and can shoot bullets from their arms. The aliens control captured children, like Tom's son Ben, through bio-mechanical harnesses but have yet to reveal their ultimate plan for them.

FALLING SKIES is executive-produced by Steven Spielberg, along with DreamWorks Television heads Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank, Graham Yost (Justified, The Pacific) and screenwriter Robert Rodat. Rodat, who earned an Oscar® nomination for his screenplay for Saving Private Ryan, wrote the pilot from an idea he co-conceived with Spielberg. Mark Verheiden (Heroes, Battlestar Galactica) and Greg Beeman (Heroes, Smallville) are co-executive producers. The pilot was directed by Carl Franklin (One False Move, Out of Time).

Click Here For The Falling Skies About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Falling Skies on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 02:34 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-28-2011 06:32

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-15-2011 07:29

Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-15-2011 14:28

I am really looking forward to this.

1.   Noah Wylie
2.  Steven Speilberg.   

need I say more.  
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-20-2011 06:02     Subject: Pilot

Im kinda of the fence about the show.  It was good.  I loved the character dynamic.  I thought the rebels who threatened to kill the freedom fighters was a bit much.  Don't you think with an alien invasion people would get along.  Everyone's in it together.

It felt like I was starting a movie in the middle...
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-20-2011 06:09

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-20-2011 06:46     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

It's nice they started with an extra long pilot and this reminded me of something like War of the Worlds but getting take hostage was a bad start and saving the guy only to kill him was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2011 11:18     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's nice but it was actually two episode rolled into one and it looks rather good this reminds me Jericho but with Aliens. I had feeling that women turn against her leader but taking hostage was safety measure they couldn't allow him to leave.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-20-2011 11:25     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

It was first advertised as two episodes and then turned into a two hour pilot but the next episode Prisoner of War is 1x03 in the trailer but 1x02 on TNT
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-20-2011 14:52

It had a slow start. Well slow to get into but by the 2nd half I was hooked. Great show with lots of potential.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-27-2011 02:44     Subject: 1x03 Prisoner of War

Mike made a real mess of the rescue attempt just for his own son and you don't see many POW's looking like that
Author: orgin    Time: 6-27-2011 02:51

So, will Falling Skies be added to viptv.net ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-27-2011 02:58     Subject: Reply 12#12 orgin's post

If you make your suggestion here it might get added
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-27-2011 06:27     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Nope but hopefully they'll learn something from the skin job and will be able to get all the children back.  Next weeks episode looks great.  I'm thinking the kids aren't going to get saved.  Or maybe this is the going theme for the season??

What do you think happened to the Blonde Girlfriend person??
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2011 07:56     Subject: Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

She was taken away to have device put on her to make her zombie but ending does suggest alien have some sort mind control
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2011 04:23     Subject: Grace

Well i had feeling pope would escape nice of him send bread back
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-4-2011 05:51

I wish they let the alien talk longer through the boy!
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2011 06:03     Subject: Reply 17#17 gabsimom's post

Yeah that would been much better but i can't believe they left the parasite next to the boy surely it would of been better dispose of it?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-4-2011 06:51

I totally agree. So weird it was just left out like that.
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2011 06:56     Subject: Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

I suppose they were planning on studying it?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2011 15:14     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a shame Ricky didn't know who his father was and a good call not to shoot the teenagers controlled by the skitters
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-6-2011 11:15

This has now been added to Realplayer site
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-7-2011 12:56     Subject: Falling Skies Renewed

Release Date: 7/7/2011
TNT Orders Second Wave of Falling Skies, Cable’s #1 New Series
Epic Series from DreamWorks Television and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg, Starring Noah Wyle, Scores as Major Hit in U.S. and Abroad
TNT has renewed Falling Skies, cable’s #1 new series, for a second season. The epic saga about the aftermath of an all-out invasion by an alien military force has been a tremendous hit both domestically and internationally. Falling Skies, which airs Sundays at 10 p.m. (ET/PT), stars Noah Wyle and comes to TNT from DreamWorks Television and executive producer Steven Spielberg. TNT has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to air in summer 2012.

“Falling Skies is a true standout series, from its ambitious storytelling, high-profile cast and production team to its phenomenal success when it comes to international and time-shifted viewing,” said Michael Wright, executive vice president, head of programming for TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies (TCM). “We’re reaching new audiences with Falling Skies and look forward to seeing where this fascinating and exciting series takes us next.”

Falling Skies takes place in the chaotic aftermath of an alien attack that has left most of the world completely incapacitated. Tom Mason (Wyle), a Boston history professor and the father of three sons, must put his extensive knowledge of military history to the test as second in command of a regiment of resistance fighters protecting a large group of civilian survivors. Falling Skies also stars Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton and Drew Roy.

Falling Skies premiered in the U.S. on TNT Sunday, June 19, drawing an extraordinary Live + 7 audience of 8 million viewers and ranking it as cable’s top series launch of 2011. The premiere also garnered an impressive 3.8 million adults 18-49 and 4.5 million adults 25-54. Through its first three installments, Falling Skies has averaged more than 6.4 million viewers through a blend of live and time-shifted viewing.

Falling Skies is quickly becoming a global television sensation. In the opening stages of its rollout in more than 75 international markets, it has already drawn strong – and in some cases record – audience deliveries for networks airing it in the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Venezuela.

In addition to Spielberg, the first season of Falling Skies has been executive-produced by DreamWorks Television heads Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank, Graham Yost and screenwriter Robert Rodat, who wrote the pilot from an idea he co-conceived with Spielberg. Mark Verheiden and Greg Beeman have served as co-executive producers.

Source
Author: bala    Time: 7-7-2011 22:42     Subject: Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

Thanks great news
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-12-2011 01:11     Subject: 1x05 Silent Kill

It was only a matter of time before the skitters they had captured would killed one of them but using it to find out how to knock it out was impressive and strapping the implant on the back was a great was to get close to save Ben and some of the other kids
Author: bala    Time: 7-12-2011 01:33     Subject: Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

yeah i lost intrest half way through
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-12-2011 01:37     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

I feel asleep watching this last night and had to re-watch this morning
Author: bala    Time: 7-12-2011 01:38     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

today is busy with amount tv shows returning i am waiting real player to update
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-12-2011 01:42     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

Me too that's why i have re-watched all the season finales of today's returning shows while i wait
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-12-2011 19:20

you guys are so funny!

I thought this episode was off.  You want to kill the skinny quietly, so you stab it in the mouth and it shrieks Loudly!  and thrashes around.  Of course this is after you have a 5 min convo between the two head honcho's and the son.  THe kid: He's not going, he is going sudden sudden.  humph.   

The doc is all about life and then she just kills the skinny.  Won't talk about her family then all of a sudden they are on the fore front of her brain.

It took the whole episode to come up with the plan to rescue the kids and then it went off without a single problem.

They have GOT to do better.  I have hope for this but seriously.
Author: bala    Time: 7-12-2011 23:02     Subject: Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

you can understand why we fell asleep
Author: bala    Time: 7-18-2011 10:04     Subject: Sanctuary (1)

I knew there was something suspicious about that guy trading human kid was a nice twist It certainly made the whole episode more bearable that ending was good.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2011 12:58     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

What ever they did to Ben it seems to of made him a supper human with all them push-ups but compering a gun to a credit card and not leaving home without it was funny, Jimmy was lucky to survive the bus and inside attack and next weeks episode should be good
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2011 08:39     Subject: Sanctuary (2)

Well what a good ending just when you think they were captured it all turned around
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-25-2011 11:56     Subject: Reply 34#34 bala's post

Mike did the right thing when he stumbles upon the horrifying truth about the children and staying behind was a suicide mission, i had a feeling he had a plan when he surrendered and was pleased he was shot for pulling a gun
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2011 06:14     Subject: What Hides Beneath

I don't know what to make of this episode the audio out sync but i still managed watch full episode with that distraction. Finding the sketters were once humans was interesting revelation. Seeing the new Aliens was another good revelation. Now they have a weapon that could damage them who would thought simple man bullet was all they need to damage the Aliens.
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2011 08:07     Subject: Falling Skies Season 1 Finale

Author: shinny    Time: 8-1-2011 16:05

Well we don't know if the skitters were human but they certainly weren't always skitters. We do know they were converting the kids into new skitters though!

So, per the clip above, are we going to see the Skitters try to negotiate with the humans? I mean, essentially the skitters and humans are in the same boat. It's the tally skinny new aliens that seem to be calling all the shots and the skitters were subservient to them! I'd imagine Rick is going to give the skitters a heads up!

Love Pope, his scenes are the best!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 13:18     Subject: Reply 36#36 bala's post

The team work to distracted the skitter while the dropped the hand grenade to blow it up was impressive and the new bullet from the idea of the kid should make for an interesting season finale
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2011 06:14     Subject: Mutiny

Well this was a ok lead up season finale but things falling into place look like harness still somehow connected.
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2011 06:15     Subject: Eight Hours

This episode was fantastic defeating the robots were fantastic and you see retreating was fantastic but the ending i honestly didn't see that coming and i can't wait second season.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-8-2011 08:47

Yeah, OMG. I think they really didn't do too much damage the "Master Aliens" just didn't expect the apes to make spears. ( for those who didn't know it was recently discovered chimps make spears for hunting). I am intrigued to find out if the kids will turn into skitters especially after seeing that girl in the field and her skin. Can't wait until next season.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-8-2011 16:11     Subject: Reply 42#42 gabsimom's post

The season premier and season finale were by far the best episodes of the whole season.  I really enjoyed the 2 hours.  I would have rather they moved through the commanders story faster, but over all it was great.  Next season will be fantastic.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-16-2011 09:21     Subject: 1x09 Mutiny

A interesting lead up to the season finale but the tensions between Tom and Weaver was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-16-2011 10:11     Subject: 1x10 Eight Hours

The happy look on their faces after they brought down the first skitter down didn't last long when they seen the rest of them but using the flag pole as a antenna was impressive and Tom going with them to save Ben was a great was to end the first season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-15-2012 06:59     Subject: Falling Skies Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Click Here For The Falling Skies About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Falling Skies on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:39 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-15-2012 06:59

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-16-2012 11:44 ]
Author: bala    Time: 4-15-2012 07:49     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks for that preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-12-2012 14:00

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-17-2012 21:27

Author: bala    Time: 6-18-2012 07:16     Subject: Worlds Apart

Well i have to say they ruined the cliffhanger within 5 minutes has to be annoying but those flashback as what happend was great way to save the episode . So they left him alive so he could see what will happend .
Author: bala    Time: 6-18-2012 07:17     Subject: Shall We Gather at the River

Well an ok episode but the preview of what's coming up looks great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2012 20:06

Author: bala    Time: 6-25-2012 10:18     Subject: Compass

Well i have say it's sad that kid died but he saw those light on his back light up i was hoping he will be saved so that he could tell them about it but with him gone no-one knows that they have control over him
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-26-2012 07:34     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

I'm thinking they the skitters are just reading his mind.  Finding out they are headed to charleston.   So sad about jimmy.  . I liked that kid.

Fun trivia:  charleston was almost the capt of our nation and then on SC.  It was passed over because it wasn't centrally located.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2012 07:57     Subject: 2x01 Worlds Apart

Tom suddenly returning to the group after three months was a surprise and so soon into the episode was a little disappointing considering how long it took them to find Ben in the first season but the flashbacks were interesting
Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2012 08:01     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well he's the star of the show so it really wasn't that surprising they made return quickly.

The son is secondary character but he is the lead
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2012 08:05     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

Before the credits was a little to soon it should of been towards the end of the episode
Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2012 08:14     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well the journey through the flashback were interesting
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-1-2012 08:48

I think they are reading his mind too and will later control him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2012 09:09     Subject: 2x02 Shall We Gather at the River

The parasite in Tom's eye was creepy and the way it escaped was impressive but Tom risking his life to draw the skitters on to the bridge was great but his sense of hummer when he told Ben not to shoot was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2012 10:19     Subject: 2x03 Compass

Pope taking Jimmy's compass after he died was cold but I'm not sure if Ben was responsible after he was the only one that saw his spines light up and Avery wanting them to go to Charleston sounded suspicious
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2012 21:17

Author: bala    Time: 7-2-2012 08:22     Subject: Young Bloods

Well great title for an episode but leaving her father a goodbye note is sad .
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-2-2012 09:26     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

I'm glad that the daughter and leader guy got back together!  At least he knows she's alive.

I dont' understand why Ben won't tell anyone his spikes are glowing.  At least his father or talk to the brother.  They don't hate and they care.  Scarey.
Author: bala    Time: 7-2-2012 09:30     Subject: Reply 20#20 arksongbird80's post

Because they consider him a security risk and be forced to detain him in the camp and not let him fight with them.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-7-2012 15:30     Subject: 2x04 Young Bloods

Using Matt on his scooter as bait was crazy and I cant believe being covered in blood that he thought it was awesome but reuniting Jeanne with her father was nice and I had a felling she would leave again
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2012 09:48

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2012 20:22

Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2012 09:49     Subject: Love and Other Acts of Courage

Ok this was a strange episode so that Alien is starting their own revillion and need them to help so it not a bad guy but this certain complicated the situation with the character. Seriously did they really give those two love interest i know she like him but she's right he shouldn't come back for her but glad he did.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2012 09:16     Subject: 2x05 Love and Other Acts of Courage

What did Ben expect when he asked them to save the skitter and I was wondering how long it would take for Hal and Maggie to kiss and still having her back after the brush off was nice
Author: bala    Time: 7-12-2012 07:46     Subject: Falling Skies' renewed for third season by TNT

TNT has ordered a third season of sci-fi drama Falling Skies.

The announcement coincides with a Comic-Con panel for the show, where executive producer Remi Aubuchon and stars Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood and Will Patton are to discuss the current season with fans.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2012 11:28

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-15-2012 18:51

Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2012 06:56     Subject: Homecoming

Well i should of known she was going to get played but the way she played everyone in this episode was fantastic. I also like that they didn't forget bite he got and we saw the effect but i don't think that last of it as it's only temporary measure.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2012 01:33     Subject: 2x06 Homecoming

Ben was right in not trusting Karen as she was the only one to be found alive in the woods but then to help her escape should be interesting to see what they do and Weaver worried about the fuel used to save his sorry ass was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 14:18

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 21:16

Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2012 07:57     Subject: Molon Labe

Well i have to say capture the fish head was nice prize but it was great rescue of Ben . He really needed to leave but it would be curious to see what he saw when connect to the fishhead ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-25-2012 13:53     Subject: 2x07 Molon Labe

Tom capturing the fish head was nice but taking it back was bound to put everyone else in danger and how has Ben got some of his own mind when Karen is obviously being controlled by them
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2012 22:30     Subject: Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I think they figured out a way to do it wireless while Ben has control to certain degree
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-28-2012 09:30     Subject: 1x1 "Live and Learn"

Interesting show, a mix of a few different concepts,"War of the Worlds", "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and "V".
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-28-2012 10:08     Subject: 1x02 The Armory

It made the show a bit more realistic seeing someone like Pope, there will always be those, who chose themselves over the good of humanity
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2012 22:17

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-9-2012 17:58 ]
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-6-2012 04:01     Subject: Death March

I watched this episode thinking, "i know those roads!"  HAHA  I particularly liked this episode.  My state is featured so that's okay with me.    The girl and her brother are going to come back and be a problem only because they were introduced for no reason.  I mean, none at all!  LOL  Maggies back story wasn't nearly as horrible as I expected.  She almost died.  Went on a bender, got caught and had the baby in jail.  Okay.  What now?

I'm thinking the 2nd Mass falling under the orders of the "new" congress isn't going to go as well as they want.  I'm thinking the "new" congress isn't going to listen.    Should be great!
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2012 07:08     Subject: Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

Well you certainly had better view of this episode than i did i actually found it boring until last couple of minutes. I have a feeling that baby is now a child who has been harness . I agree there more to that story
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2012 22:08

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-16-2012 17:35 ]
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-13-2012 04:30     Subject: The price of greatness

So this season has really picked up and taken us some where.  We finally have new characters.  Discord between the survivors and a tyranny!  LOL  This is turning into my go-to show on Sunday!     

It's obvious that maggie holds herself responsible and has enough guilt for 2 people.  I understand why the oldest son could let her past go.  He doesn't know that maggie.

LOL This is Marshal Law!     I don't think that's what they were looking for.  They could have just left I bet.
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2012 09:02     Subject: Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

Well it might have picked up but i think obvious there more behind the scenes from the way people were treating them that they would rather hide than fight but now they made situation a little more dangerous for all those people
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2012 04:18     Subject: 2x08 Death March

Matt beginning to bond with a harnessed girl was interesting but I had a feeling she wouldn't stay for long and the view from the bridge didn't look promising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-15-2012 04:50     Subject: 2x09 The Price of Greatness

Maggie getting arrested while trying to stop the others from stealing the guns was unfortunate but what a idiot going for a gun after being warned not to move
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-16-2012 13:27

This season is Awesome! Love the Coupe it had to happen and glad it wasn't dragged out.
Author: shinny    Time: 8-16-2012 14:43     Subject: Reply 45#45 gabsimom's post

I agree, loving it this season!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2012 21:08

Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-20-2012 04:31     Subject: A more perfect union

Great finale.  I was actually a bit sad to see the Red Eye skitter go, but it is understandable.  So they blew up the big...Thing!    Within a couple hours, someone else showed up.  I'm thinking that big thing pointed at the sky was a shield to hold out other's.  That makes me think the new guys are friends.   Fish heads took out new guys homeworld and now new guys are retaliating.  They couldn't before because they couldn't get through, but NOW!   all bets are off.

What do you think?
Author: bala    Time: 8-20-2012 04:42     Subject: Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

Yes it was great finale and so many thing were going on but glad ben is back but i knew that kiss had something but surprised no one was watching him. You would think he would under observation ?.

That's a good theory
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-23-2012 12:28     Subject: 2x10 A More Perfect Union

What a way for Tom to find out about the pregnancy and Karen's kiss to infect him was predictable but the way she escaped was fascinating

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0