Board logo

Subject: Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2011 11:14     Subject: Suits Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Suits Premieres on USA on June 23, 2011

In SUITS, one of Manhattan's top corporate lawyers (Gabriel Macht) sets out to recruit a new hotshot associate and hires the only guy that impresses him - a brilliant but unmotivated college dropout (Patrick J. Adams). Though he isn't actually a lawyer, this legal prodigy has the book smarts of a Harvard law grad and the street smarts of a hustler. However, in order to serve justice and save their jobs, both these unconventional thinkers must continue the charade
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Suits Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-30-2011 16:53 ]
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-24-2011 01:39

I actually doubted if this would be good. But I really liked the first episode. It looks like it might actually be funny and I love the smart guy.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-24-2011 06:05     Subject: Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

IDK.  It was okay.  Better than I anticipated, but still just so-so.  Franklin and Bash is a bit better.  We'll see...

They're cute, that's motivation to watch.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2011 10:23     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

The way Mike got the job as a new associate was impressive and the way he kept the job was amusing but the drug test while he had the briefcase was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 6-24-2011 12:06

Wow can't believe no-one pick up on the fact this is a carbon copy white collar except they are lawyers.  think about he con man and other guy real deal
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-24-2011 12:45     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

you're partly right, only this guy actually has passed the bar so technically he is a lawyer while Neal Caffery is just a crook working under an FBI agent and not actually an FBI agent. But this show wouldn't stand a chance in a comparison against White Collar.
Author: bala    Time: 6-24-2011 12:54     Subject: Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Exactly hence why i said carbon copy
Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2011 11:35     Subject: Errors and Omissions

Well he was lucky he was tricked into taking drugs but what a way to keep his job by realise his mentor should help him and it will be interesting how he will cope.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2011 14:28     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

The judges wife lying about the affair was amusing and the way he turned the tables on him was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-6-2011 11:16

This has now been added to Realplayer site
Author: bala    Time: 7-8-2011 07:29     Subject: Inside Track

Well what a way to get CEO to go away and save all those jobs
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-8-2011 14:35

I am really liking this show.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2011 14:04     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

The guy loosing his job because of what they tried to do wouldn't of made any difference if the CEO had sold the company but it's a good job there was something in the bylaws they could use
Author: bala    Time: 7-15-2011 09:29     Subject: Dirty Little Secrets

Well this was ok episode but that landlord fitting infested carpet in his place drive teneant out was awful
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2011 09:12     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

The landlord stopping himself from standing on the carpet was a good clue that he knew what was cause of the infestation but pretending to be a couple to see one of the new apartments was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2011 09:18     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

i think he got a little too carried away with pretending
Author: bala    Time: 7-22-2011 07:27     Subject: Bail Out

Well i had feeling his friend cause him more trouble he really cut him loose but taxi driver gave a good shot at defending himself
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2011 10:12     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

The taxi driver was over confident but gave him a good run for nothing and his offer to him after he lost was nice
Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2011 10:48     Subject: Tricks of the Trade

Well so much deal to be worked out when we found she was innocent and finding person responsible was great. Well i am glad she figured who he was at end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-3-2011 08:54     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

It was nice they were able to get Gabby out of prison after they figured out she was innocent and i wonder if we will find out the whole story behind the cheating
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 02:45     Subject: Play The Man

Well the mock trial did go to plan and it look like he might not cut out to be a lawyer but it nice to see his friend again. Can't any men in US show keep their pants on
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-11-2011 08:29

USA Network Renews 'Suits' For Season 2

EXCLUSIVE: It's official -- USA Network has renewed its hot new legal drama Suits. The series, which will end its 12-episode freshman season on Sept. 8, has received a 16-episode second-season pickup. Suits, starring Gabriel Macht as Harvey, a ruthless hotshot New York attorney, and Patrick J. Adams as Mike, his brilliant college-dropout protege, has been a solid performer since its June 23 launch. It has logged USA's third-best freshman season of an original series in all key ratings categories including adults 18-49 (2.80 million in Live+7) and total viewers (6.34 million). "One of the things that we are trying with this show is really pushing out, trying new things," USA co-president Jeff Wachtel said. "With Suits, we've gone to a new level of storytelling and visual sophistication and to a little bit of an edgier place -- Harvey is not immediately likable and the young hero has made so many bad choices in his life, when we meet him he is dealing drugs. For a network that has made its mark with aspirational characters and smart escapism, this is a step in a new direction." Added co-president Chris McCumber, "The show opened another Thursday 10 PM success for us after Burn Notice and Royal Pains, and we view it as a long-term player." The renewal news comes just before Suits is slated to wrap production on its freshman season in Toronto tomorrow. "We believe it is really important to pick up the additional season while the show is still in production -- it gives the cast and the crew a sense of stability knowing that the show is coming back, it's better for the morale on the show."

USA's other new summer series, Necessary Roughness, also is expected to be renewed shortly. It doesn't end production until end of August. (The series started later as it was originally targeted for a fall launch but USA brass then moved the premiere up to July to capitalize on pre-NFL season interest.) While not generating the same amount of chatter as Suits, Necessary Roughness has been a very solid ratings performer. Last week, it drew 4.46 million viewers/1.76 million among 18-49 in Live+same day, actually edging out Suits (4.03 million viewers/1.72 million in 18-49). "It may not have that immediate buzz that we’re feeling for Suits, it may be a little bit quieter but they have done a great job creatively and we also think it’s a long-term success for us," Wachtel said. There will be more renewal news coming for USA's returning series too as USA is coming off its biggest summer ever, maintaining its position as the top-rated cable network with a record number of original series - 8. Gina Torres, Rick Hoffman, Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty co-star in Suits, which was created by Aaron Korsh. Doug Liman, David Bartis and Gene Stein executive produce and Korsh co-exec produces for Universal Cable Prods., while the pilot's director Kevin Bray is a supervising producer.

Source
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2011 02:56     Subject: Identity Crisis

Well i have to say the daughter was smart but what did she for him at the end was great .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2011 12:18     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

The guy Ross was put up against in the mock trial was a bit of a dirt bag but I wished he had kicked his ass and seriously can't any of the women in this show keep their pants on
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2011 12:19     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

no they can't
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2011 13:01     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

Louis made a pigs ear of the situation at the funeral and then the new witness but the way he figured out the seven banks and safety deposit boxes was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 8-20-2011 03:10     Subject: Undefeated

Well the other lawyer was smart invite all the people to hear his settlement but you knew Harvey would win at the end. Mike trying proved who leaked the memo was great.
Author: bala    Time: 8-26-2011 10:41     Subject: The Shelf Life

Well i had feeling Harvey client had something to hide and they found it and mike might women trouble thanks to Louis
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2011 02:32     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

That Travis Tanner was a piece of work but he thought he was smarter and that was a stroke of luck that Mike was with Jimmy when Benjamin called him Louis, Rachel's demands were amusing when she was offered her job back
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2011 03:27     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

It's a good job Mike had his so called girlfriend with him at the fund raiser and the way Harvey sorted out the security guard was impressive but Louis on the security camera was priceless but his payback was cruel
Author: bala    Time: 9-2-2011 12:47     Subject: Rules Of The Game

Well finding out why Harvey left being a DA was good but cases are rather boring
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2011 04:47     Subject: Reply 34#34 bala's post

I liked the way Mike thought he got his own back on Louis with the document from the fax machine but making them pay over the odds was a great comeback
Author: bala    Time: 9-8-2011 11:12     Subject: Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

he really think few step ahead because experience win out of youth.
Author: bala    Time: 9-9-2011 12:46     Subject: Dog Fight

Well look like Mike's secret is out Great season clif hanger
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2011 07:40     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

Could you just not touch anything because i like my place just so was amusing considering the state both their places and Mike leaving his phone behind could be a costly mistake
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-16-2012 04:19     Subject: Suits Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres June 14, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-22-2013 05:07 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-16-2012 04:21

Author: bala    Time: 6-15-2012 04:20     Subject: She Knows

Basically tell you what happens but old boss coming back lead interesting situation
Author: bala    Time: 6-15-2012 05:43     Subject: Suits, Season 2 - The Choice

Author: bala    Time: 6-18-2012 08:17     Subject: This Season on Suits

Author: bala    Time: 6-30-2012 08:44     Subject: Meet the New Boss

Well the new boss using mike as go between was bound to get messy but force that nurse to sign the deal thanks to information Mike got him to force her hand was sad but important lession to teach mike he wants to win and doesn't care what it takes to win.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2012 11:59     Subject: 2x01 She Knows

They slipped up with Mike's cover story big time, giving him a Harvard degree but nothing before was stupid and I hope we find out what Mike knows about Trevor's social security number
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2012 12:43     Subject: 2x02 The Choice

I like the way Mike sorted out the miss understanding about the kiss message on his phone but it's a shame he was had to end it again
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2012 13:27     Subject: 2x03 Meet the New Boss

The girls night out was amusing but being asked to recite the constitution was priceless and Mike dictating Rachel's on-line dating profile was nice but the was they settled the nurses case was underhanded
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2012 08:27     Subject: Discovery

Wow what an episode i can't believe Donna mess up and now she has a big problem
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-15-2012 08:41     Subject: 2x04 Discovery

I'm not surprised Donna felt sick after finding that document but the way she stopped Harold from seeing the files was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2012 07:19     Subject: Break Point

Well I can't believe she destroyed that document but seeing her get fired was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-24-2012 06:36     Subject: 2x05 Break Point

Donna was so close to coming clean after a little push from Mike but destroying it knowing Mike was going to tell if she didn't was stupid and loosing her job after one mistake four years ago was sad
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2012 06:43     Subject: Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's sad but she should of taken responsibility if she wasn't in love with Harvry i think she wouldn't of done it.
Author: bala    Time: 7-28-2012 03:05     Subject: All In

Well that was one hell of bluff playing for the client business .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-2-2012 15:41     Subject: 2x06 All In

Louis and Rachel team up together was interesting but Harvey and Mike playing gambling to get the company back was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2012 00:21     Subject: Sucker Punch

Well i liked this episode Lewis going all out was great to see but the way he went over with Donna was very mean and you saw his remorse when speaking to Harvy about what he had to do . Lewis is become one of my favourite characters on this show
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2012 08:50     Subject: Rewind

What a great background episode for this series we finally find out how everything happens it was done quite well since it answered most questions most viewers had about series.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2012 15:23     Subject: 2x07 Sucker Punch

Using Louis to question Donna just to get a response from Harvey was clever and then putting Louis in the witness chair which was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2012 16:06     Subject: 2x08 Rewind

Daniel trying to frame Louis for embezzlement was interesting but I cant believe he lied about using the money for his wife's cancer treatment
Author: bala    Time: 8-17-2012 07:34     Subject: Asterisk

Making Lewis a partner certainly made things interesting but i am curious to see which way he will vote
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-22-2012 10:32     Subject: 2x09 Asterisk

The music being played while Donna returned was amusing but Louis walking like the cat that got the cream was corny considering he was supposed to keep his partnership quiet and Donna spotting Louis's suit was impressive, Rachel taking Mike house hunting for his grandmother was interesting especially when they were talking about the bedroom furniture but how tragic that she passed away before seeing it
Author: bala    Time: 8-24-2012 09:44     Subject: High Noon

Well who would thought getting high would solve all their problem with Harmen
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-5-2012 11:34     Subject: 2x10 High Noon

I'm not surprised Mike's personal issues cause him to drop off the grid but getting high before the funeral was a little risky and he was lucky Rachel turned up when she did, his old girl was very slow in telling him she was married but what bad timing for Rachel to knock the door and what a bluff with signed affidavit
Author: bala    Time: 1-18-2013 11:58     Subject: Blind-Sided

Well a good returning episode but how things change Mike taking case personal but than screw when he realise it wasn't right and than realise he break up with that women because she was married as result of what happen was certainly interesting.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-18-2013 14:01     Subject: 2x11 Blind-Sided

I thought Mike giving them $100,000 when they only asked for $20,000 was nice until the driver admitted he was high and Louis's reward for hiring the girl was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 1-25-2013 07:53     Subject: Blood in the Water

Well i have to say this was intense episode with firm getting challenged from all sides but i am so glad Harvey changed his mind and rip UP Lewis resignation letter. The show wouldn't be good without Lewis
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-25-2013 09:43     Subject: 2x12 Blood in the Water

Louis firing Harold was brutal but you can understand why Mike didn't go along with Louis deal to re-hire him and as much as I don't like Louis he is good to have some to keep Harvey on his toes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-2-2013 16:56     Subject: 2x13 The Strong Survive

Rachel wanting to go up against her father after he upset her on her birthday was interesting and Katrina getting one over Louis was impressive but you just knew he would get his own back but getting him arrested was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2013 09:42     Subject: He's back

Well he didn't exactly make a comeback did he ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2013 07:26     Subject: 2x14 He's back

Louis's face when her read Monica's deposition about his sexual harassment was disturbing as he had no idea that's how he came across and Donna slapping Daniel was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-16-2013 02:31     Subject: 2x15 Normandy

Dana and Harvey joining the mile high club in style was amusing and they did it in style and Katrina is becoming a pain in the ass, Louis going to bat for Rachel was nice but a shame he had bad news
Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2013 04:46     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

i liked how he lied to her to make her feel better
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-23-2013 12:49     Subject: 2x16 War

Rachel asking Mike to sign her letter was interesting as she didn't know the truth but having to tell her the truth was great and Scottie Giving Mike the document would of been interesting if Jessica hadn't of stopped him
Author: bala    Time: 2-23-2013 13:03     Subject: Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I actually didn't understand what happen in this episode with the document but i agree Mike telling racheal was right thing but only because he had no choice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-27-2013 05:14     Subject: Suits Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres July 16, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Author: Rasmussen789    Time: 7-14-2013 22:45

Here in this blog website, DVD series fans can enjoy a wonderul dvd show and come to this DVD wolrd to get much more fun and joy:Duck Dynasty Seasons 1-2 DVD
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2013 10:16

Well good returning episode but mike gett associate office was one hell of a bribe and giving it back was right thing to do. Louis getting played was amusing but i wish hitler gag went on for longer because that was amusing. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2013 22:32     Subject: 3x01 The Arrangement

Mike trying to manage the fallout from his revelation to Rachel was awkward as she wants him to quite but I'm surprised by now he hasn't passed the bar quietly
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2013 08:27     Subject: I Want You To Want Me

I really feel bad for lewis after all he went through trying get mike he loses after Harvey decides to give mike a second chance.   . I knew this was coming but i still feel bad for Lewis.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-26-2013 00:54     Subject: 3x02 I Want You To Want Me

Mike working with Louis was interesting but the mud bath was priceless and the girls discussing the size of Mike's manhood was amusing but Mike should of made Harvey wait after the way he has treated him and you have to feel sorry for Louis

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-1-2013 13:12 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-1-2013 05:29     Subject: 3x03 Unfinished Business

Cameron striking back at Harvey by arresting Ava for murder was interesting and Katrina trying to win over Louis was a desperate move but the way Donna scared her out of Harvey's office was great
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2013 07:41     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I don't know what Katrina plan is but her and Louis are dangerous combination but if they hook up it would be amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2013 11:00     Subject: Conflict Of Interest

Well a firm handle both murder case (Harvey) and Business case (Louis) was certainly a conflict of interest for firm but both of them trying out do each other when both mike and Katrina figure out they had more in common lead to interesting stand-off. Donna getting distracted when Harvey needed her was rather amusing as well.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2013 13:22     Subject: 3x04 Conflict Of Interest

Louis's reaction to Harvey's suggestion was interesting considering Katrina had just suggested it but Mike and Katrina making a fresh start made a nice change
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2013 06:35     Subject: Shadow Of A Doubt

Well mike meet his girlfriend parents was interesting but he got a bit of a surprise.  This case is going on forever i miss episodes where it was one case per episode but this is going to drag on throughout this season is going to be boring.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2013 10:01     Subject: 3x05 Shadow Of A Doubt

Louis noticing Donna was glowing was impressive but telling her to keep doing it five times a day if necessary was amusing and Rachel slipped up introducing Mike to the family before telling him about college
Author: bala    Time: 8-21-2013 08:17     Subject: The Other Time

The flashback were interesting background story but finding out mike got accepted to Harvard but because his friend got in trouble he was forced not to be able to go was sad.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-21-2013 09:49     Subject: 3x06 The Other Time

Harvey's memories of Cameron use of shady tactics was interesting and explains why Harvey left the DA’s office to work for Jessica, finding out why Mike didn't go to Harvard was surprising
Author: bala    Time: 8-21-2013 09:57     Subject: Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

We knew it was because of his room-mate in first episode but we had no idea what he did
Author: bala    Time: 8-28-2013 07:25     Subject: She's Mine

Ok i haven't really been a fan of this season but what happens at end none of us saw coming but glad Harvey beat him up but now we know why he was so invested into making sure they didn't find a connection to him and now they have which means that they can prove Eva wasn't responsible but the connection to Darby firm will ruin their own firm reputation so now they are truly screwed if they used the evidence. What a dliemeia .

The cat case was amusing but having him get back the associate to get the cat back was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-29-2013 08:21     Subject: 3x07 She's Mine

Louis enlisting Rachel's help in his battle with Nigel over the cat was bizarre but the mock trial for ownership of the cat was incredible and the way Mike got a look at that file was amusing, Harvey attacking Stephen after the look on Donna's face was great
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2013 07:04     Subject: endgame

Great episode and winning case and get rid of Darby was a brilliant move which made me think this was season finale but i found there's still 2 more episodes

[ Last edited by bala at 9-4-2013 15:26 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-4-2013 07:13     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

I've not watched this yet but what makes you think this is the season finale when the promo for the next episode is above
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2013 07:23     Subject: Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i didn't see the promo i thought once case was over it was season finale
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-4-2013 08:07     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

16 episodes in this season so I assume summer finale is after the 10th episode
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2013 08:39     Subject: Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes i don't usually check how many episodes there are i just watch it until they run out.

This week boring but next month is going to be a challenge figuring out which of the new show i am going to watch and which one i am going give a miss but i always watch every pilot than make my decision to see which one to cut.

Some are easy but some i am really not sure about.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-4-2013 13:56     Subject: 3x08 Endgame

Flipping it so Edward took responsibility for Stephen's actions was sneaky and getting him out the firm was an added bonus
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2013 22:34     Subject: Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

You could see how i thought this was season finale with episode title call endgame and the fact that case was over.

I am glad there two more episodes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2013 09:59     Subject: 3x09 Bad Faith

Louis convincing Jessica to let him handle the dissolution talks was unfortunate as he failed and failing to put in right was a surprise but Mike risking his relationship with Rachel by going after her father was crazy as he had just asked her to move in together

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2013 18:40 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2013 10:39     Subject: Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Louis is always the screw up but his associate did bad job leaving the room when he told her don't let me screw up . Finding a loophole was good.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-18-2013 05:11     Subject: Suits 3x10 Stay

Mike trying to stand in the way of Rachel's future career was being unreasonable but glad he came to his senses until they found themselves in Jessica’s cross-hairs and the way Louis was treating Sheila was bound to backfire but glad he came to his senses as well or has he
Author: bala    Time: 9-18-2013 08:00     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well now he know Mike's secrets
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2014 07:33     Subject: Buried Secrets

Well Lewis is like a dog with a bone even with Donna making up story about mike's transcript but inspect it course by course basis was very through spot mistake in transcript was surprising.
Author: bala    Time: 3-15-2014 11:08     Subject: Yesterday's Gone

Well Lewis finally getting worn down to not expose mike was interesting because it look like nothing would stop him

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0