Board logo

Subject: True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: shinny    Time: 5-29-2011 11:14     Subject: True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 4-7 here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:08 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-27-2011 01:35     Subject: Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-27-2011 03:58     Subject: 4x01 She's Not There

I loved the episode.They sure have set up a good story line for everyone in the first episode the next 11 will not be boring with all the lines they have to fit in.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-27-2011 06:18     Subject: 4x02 You Smell Like Dinner

Without saying too much i liked the line, Now go and clean yourself up your covered in queen and what have they done to Eric but Jason in a three way for a baby was just bizarre
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-27-2011 07:53

Great beginning! some changes to the Book but I like that. Do ya'll think the baby is Evil? Bill is the king? Doesn't his girlfriend look like sophie anne?
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-27-2011 08:19     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Jim please don't post something for the next episode.  I only just got the first one watched......I hate spoilers!     Although, i now have something to look forward too.

4X01
Great beginning.  Good way to move the story line along.  Having her gone for a year was great.  Eric owning the house was a given. I figured him or bill.  They are the only one's with enough money to buy and restore it.  The jessica hoyt story line is lame.

The baby is totally evil.  The witches coven is weird.  Let's see what happens next...
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-27-2011 08:48

Jessica is lame that's why lol.
I figured Eric or Alicide owned the house or maybe some secret Fairy organization.
Poor baby, maybe sookie can help him,
The coven is going to be interesting.
Author: bala    Time: 6-27-2011 11:31     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was good opener but it nice for them jump ahead 11 months everyone has changed.
Author: shinny    Time: 6-27-2011 16:15

I was a little be disappointed in this opener. I loved the first 10 minutes or so with the fey, but after that it got a bit Meh. I think it was obvious Eric had bought the house when he said he never stopped believing that she was ok.

Andy is hooked on V? Weak. I liked original Andy and I think they need to go back to that. Tara is a lesbian cage fighter, please. They just can't make that girl interesting, no matter what they do.

The baby has got to be evil. I did love that scene where he had pulled off all the heads!!

Bill is the King, just isn't plausible in my mind. It's just written to have tension between Eric and Bill.

Can't believe they moved so far away from the book with Sookie's grandfather. Hmm, not sure that was wise.

Anyway, we'll see what the next episode brings. Hopefully more Eric/Sookie time!
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-27-2011 18:16

Well sookies Grandfather in the book was a great Grandfather so we may still meet him.
Andy gets on my nerves too.
and Tara is stupid and boring. I wish she would of been turned.
Bill is King threw me off big time too. But I think once it is explained perhaps it will make more sense.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-28-2011 14:47     Subject: Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

I agree with everything.  You left out Jessica.  She's lame too.

Tara!  Annnnnnnnoying.  Blech.

Evil baby is just funny.
Author: shinny    Time: 7-1-2011 12:08     Subject: Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

Ah good catch Tina, I need to re-read the books. Has been too long! I hope they do introduce him then!! Bit weird to introduce a Grand Father though and I like Gary Cole as an actor, shame he was just passing through!
Author: bala    Time: 7-2-2011 12:50

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-27-2011 14:18  
Without saying too much i liked the line, Now go and clean yourself up your covered in queen and what have they done to Eric but Jason in a three way for a baby was just bizarre
Yeah this was much better episode so much happen. . Everyone has changed so much.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-4-2011 05:33

Great Episode! Love the direction it seems to be going. Really wish they did both these episodes last week. Love that Sam seems to have a mysterious yet not trying to kill him girlfriend.
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2011 05:38     Subject: Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

I don't trust her and when she mention she shifted into her dead mother i thought that was disturbing it makes you wonder if they could shift other characters think about the fun they could of had. Poor Jason being eating alive i know that guys a bit player but no guys deserves that
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-4-2011 05:49

they said they were making him a panther. like a werewolf bite.
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2011 06:00     Subject: Reply 16#16 gabsimom's post

But it's against his will
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-4-2011 06:52

yeah well we need a fairy panther hehehe
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2011 06:58     Subject: Reply 18#18 gabsimom's post

Is Jason a fairy just because Sookie is,  i just  assume that it's recessive in Jason and active in Sookie
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2011 08:20     Subject: For girls

Enjoy Shinny

Personally i don't see what the fuss is about
Author: shinny    Time: 7-4-2011 09:22

Much much better episode. I totally agree Tina, they should have had a double episode start. It would have made more sense.

Hmm, Sam's new lady. I don't think she's evil, but something is not right there.

Great to see more of Pam and Jessica. I guess Hoyt and Jessica are going through some adjustment problems!
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-4-2011 12:13     Subject: Reply 21#21 shinny's post

Love it.
Would be great if Jason had active Fairy powers.

What the heck with Eric's Memory.  HAHHA  Should be fun to get to know 1000 yr old vamp again.

Jason being eatten alive...Eww.  Shame it couldn't be Belfleur.  That guy is just annoying.  (sherriff)  And Worthless.

Good job stepping up Lafayette.  That's what I'm talking about.  And it's a sure thing that Tara will run away again and never come back.  Bon Temp is not for her!  ahaha  

Jessica and Hoyt....blah blah blah
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-5-2011 06:49

I feel like they are blending Arlene's character from the book into Tara. and the evil baby is more like Sookie's cousins boy from the book. anyone else read the books feel the same?
Author: bala    Time: 7-11-2011 08:17     Subject: It Hurts Me Too

Well this was ok episode jessica telling Holt about what she has been up to was good but making him forgot it bad . Andy is always losing it but he's only one missing jason you would think other people would notice him gone for 2-3 days?.
Author: woothdye    Time: 7-11-2011 08:55     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

Did anyone else notice the book Sookie was reading?

Last two lines of the episode cracked me up.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-11-2011 10:47

Some of the funniest lines ever in this episode! Loved Eric calling Sookie snookie hahaha. Who do you think the Ghost witch is? I really loved evil baby getting evil baby doll. Oh the mischief
Author: bala    Time: 7-11-2011 11:59     Subject: True Blood Season 4: Jessicas Vlog - The Ethics of Glamourin

Is she trying justify what she did to Holt i am glad she thinking about this but with great power from great responsablity so she should think about it, her point about what Bill did was diffrent from what she did to Holt even through they both were done to advoid pain one was act of selfness and other was selfish so there is a diffrence.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-11-2011 12:25     Subject: Reply 25#25 woothdye's post

I noticed the book!  Love the sublte humor.  Great.

The jason story line is weak.  Seriously all the babies will be related to each other so the line is still contaminated.

Sookie and Eric are funny.  Love it.

Tara and that whole mess....blah.

The Fairies are weird.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-11-2011 12:56     Subject: 4x03 If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?

I was liking the softer side of Eric until he killed the fairy godmother and under normal circumstances Jason would be loving the female attention but this is just weired
Author: shinny    Time: 7-11-2011 13:32     Subject: Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Awh, but she wasn't really Sookie's fairy godmother. She was one of the bad ones from the Fae world that Sookie saw a glimpse of in Tara. So really, he helped Sookie (unknowingly!!)

Loved this episode. I think it's shaping up to be a good season!

@ Tina yeh, Snooki was hilarious!!

Alex is a great actor. We are seeing another side of him that's very believable with this story line.
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 7-11-2011 15:58     Subject: If You Love Me, Why Am I

Great episode, I love this side of Eric, his face after killing the evil fairy was priceless. I think that the power that enabled the witches to control death (to some point), is coming from Lafayette, I am curious to whom they summoned that was able to wipe Eric's memory, I'm going to have to watch this epi again, I can see I missed some things. Still, a great season thus far.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-11-2011 19:53

BTW I noticed she was reading a Charlene Harris novel and laughed but didn't see which one. And Jason has a new name,
The ticket taker, that is what the boys I went to HS with called some woman who liked to "be with" high school boys. When I saw that line I just thought of the same thing, Tickets please!
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-12-2011 06:05

BTW was anyone else who read the books grossed out about Bill's story line?
Author: shinny    Time: 7-12-2011 07:26     Subject: Reply 33#33 gabsimom's post

Like just in general? It's been so long I can't remember specifics but I just remember not liking him at all!
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-12-2011 15:06

his family tree
Author: shinny    Time: 7-13-2011 04:22     Subject: Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-18-2011 07:22

Totally called it! Do you think Jason is in love with Jessica now? lol was it the doll who wrote the Message? I wonder why the Ghost witch has it in for Vampires. Will I can be your Ghost Daddy be Jason's new pick up line? Loving Eric, so high school. It is just a kiss? Come on.
Author: bala    Time: 7-18-2011 07:26     Subject: Reply 37#37 gabsimom's post

yes you did but i can't wait to see what happens next but Pam underestimate those witches almost got her face peeled off
Author: woothdye    Time: 7-18-2011 07:28     Subject: 4x04 I'm Alive And On Fire

I loved Eric in the lake and what he said about the gators lol
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-18-2011 09:10     Subject: Reply 39#39 woothdye's post

HIs viking came out.  I liked that Sookie said, "okay you crazy vikiing, get out of the water".  That was funny.

The witch is crazy and I'm loving it.  She's giving the Vamps a run for their money.

Bout time someone found and rescued Jason.  He's gonna need some serious help!!
Author: shinny    Time: 7-18-2011 15:02

Why can't all the scenes just be with Eric?? Although, I liked Bill more this episode. Not really sure why, but I did!

Honestly, the minute Tommy comes on I start flicking to my facebook page or something. I've no interest in him or that storyline.

Pam better be fixable, that's all I'm saying! Crazy dead witch woman.

Ok so I'm gonna stick my neck out and say Baby is not evil and someone is actually messing with them. I might be wrong, but there I've stated my claim now!
Author: woothdye    Time: 7-19-2011 00:58     Subject: Reply 41#41 shinny's post

I think Rene is haunting them
Author: shinny    Time: 7-19-2011 05:55     Subject: Reply 42#42 woothdye's post

I wouldn't haven't agreed normally but because the show has gone more supernatural lately, could very well be.

I'm leaning more towards it being a living family member of Rene or something like that and we'll find out about them later. Now, just to say, this is pure speculation on my part.
Author: woothdye    Time: 7-19-2011 06:19     Subject: Reply 43#43 shinny's post

Ball killed Claudine, made Bill king, de-clawed Marnie and sent her on a trip to the wacko farm and turned a shop owning white girl into an awesome take no crap lesbian that should come with a warning label. I really don't think adding a haunting ghost would be a big stretch.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-19-2011 08:42     Subject: 4x04 I'm Alive And On Fire

Bill must be loosing his touch by not been able to tell Sookie was lying about Eric, i thought as soon as he opened the door he would smell him
Author: woothdye    Time: 7-19-2011 08:59     Subject: Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yeah but even if he did it's Erics house. Sookie had told him he had been there before he went missing so it is plausible that the house would smell of Eric.
Author: shinny    Time: 7-19-2011 11:28     Subject: Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I think he let his heart rule his head this time.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-19-2011 12:07

That is a good point!
Tommy Sam storyline gets on my nerves but I think Sam will save him yet again!
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-19-2011 22:22

The Tommy/Sam thing is just so irrelovant!  I has no purpose.....
Author: shinny    Time: 7-25-2011 06:45     Subject: Me and The Devil

Ha! I knew the Eric / Godric thing with Sookie was going to be a dream. Eric was funny though  "I had a nightmare" and sweet...He was missing Godric.

Bill did the right thing glamouring Portia. That had way too much of an eww factor!

Pam's face - eek!

What's going on with Lafayette's hair, lol. It changes every week. The "exorcisim" was different, but clearly not effective.

We got to see more of the Ghost Witch's back story and why she hates Vampires.

Lol at Jason's dream. Didn't quite go to plan!!

Eric and Sookie....at last but damn it now Bill knows where Eric is and that Sookie lied to him!!

Oh and seeya later alligator !!

[ Last edited by shinny at 7-25-2011 15:49 ]
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-25-2011 07:02

Love Love Love Eric and Sookie! Sounds like the Ghost Witch needs some serious tribute and apology given by the Vampires. stupid Vamps could of used them if they treated them right! Alcide is just too hot for Debbie she must be drugging him or have him under a spell. Shreveport pack leader looks like Sam's new Girl's Ex. I am scared of Jesus's Grandfather.
And yes Lafayette seems to have all the time in the world to do his hair while trying pack and get the hockey stick outta Bon Temps.
And Tara, I know where Bell is heading with her Character and can we just kill her half empty glass @$$ off! She gets on my nerves more than Sam's brother!

Bill is way more interesting this Season an it seems he took our advice and took some acting classes too!
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2011 07:29     Subject: Reply 51#51 gabsimom's post

Well this was interesting episode bill glaming his great grand daughter was amusing.Pam really should learnt keep her mouth shut. Jason dream was amusing but he was worried about full moon will be intresting to see if he changes.
Author: woothdye    Time: 7-25-2011 12:19

I can't believe that Pam endangered her maker all because she is a diva brat
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2011 12:21     Subject: Reply 53#53 woothdye's post

Well bill would eventually found out i think it was done as way end the episode with an OMG moment
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-27-2011 03:08     Subject: 4x05 Me and The Devil

What Tommy did to his folks was wrong but they only got what they deserved but Andy's face when he opened up the back of the van was amusing and Jason's dream was priceless
Author: shinny    Time: 7-27-2011 09:50     Subject: Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Hmm I don't agree actually that it was wrong. When you are in that position your survival instincts kick in and he reacted, almost like an animal though (as they can be!!) so I think it wasn't so bad. In fairness, I thought he barely hit his mother and then she was dead too !!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-27-2011 10:47     Subject: Reply 56#56 shinny's post

I was surprised he killed his mother from what looked like a glancing blow but who would of thought alligators liked marshmallows
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2011 05:30     Subject: I Wish I Was The Moon

Well Jason thinking he was going turn on the full moon was amusing when we found out it was done incorrectly and look like there's some spark between Jason and Jessica.

Tommy turning Sam was interesting since he killed his parents he is now able turn into humans but it has a consequence but i loved how he fired Sookie .Boy got it right giving her reality check.

So we know why witch is here she off finish all vampire who survived last time.

Sookie and Eric finishing the episode making love in nature was a bit too much and Bill thought it was an act until he realise it wasn't he just couldn't kill him in the state he was in. It wouldn't be fair
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-1-2011 09:18     Subject: Reply 58#58 bala's post

NO sookie and eric was poetic and great!  loved it.  bout time.   So glad Bill came to his senses.  He's such a jerk in this season.  It's great.

Tommy and that whole thing was funny and there will be consequences.  

Who was the black woman next to the tree the baby  looked at??  She got it in for arlene and I don't know why.

Jason is a moron, but that was funny.    
Pam: hAHAHAHAHA poor tara.
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2011 09:33     Subject: Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

Well i just think it's funny how she changing her mind wasn't it few episode back where she told Eric she will never be his and all it took was for him lose his memory to get Sookie SERIOUSLY. i know it's a tv show but Sookie is getting annoying

Didn't we already see the consequence ?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-1-2011 10:56

Love Sookie and Eric. Ok I couldn't quite hear why wasn't Jason turned again? how is it done?
That Ghost woman have something to do with Doll maybe? I think another Ghost started the fire and the Woman saved the baby? Can't wait for the next eppy!
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2011 11:12     Subject: Reply 61#61 gabsimom's post

Something about not being born one, you need gene one so human can't be turned they must born from one.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-1-2011 21:08     Subject: Reply 60#60 bala's post

LOL  I understand the Sookie bashing. I feel that way about tara.  OMG just move away and never return and we will *all* be happy.   

I'm enjoying the fac tthat her and eric are together if for no other reason than, it's not bill!!!  He's so annoying.  At least erics character has some place new to go.  Before he was just big bad-ass, and now he's re-learning himself.
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2011 22:39     Subject: Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

Why is women always think men will change don't they get it that people don't change yes there might get wiser and older but they don't change
Author: woothdye    Time: 8-1-2011 23:10

I thought the best thing this episode was Jason when he said sex and shooting when Sookie was talking about things people are just good at.
Bill is still a spineless cretin just like always. The only reason he didn't kill Eric is cause he still wants back in her pants and knows she would never forgive him.
Sookie is not as annoying as she is in the books but I would still like to slap her most of the time.

Best line of the season so far in my opinion is still "I know I'm a vampire Snookie"

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-2-2011 17:12 ]
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-2-2011 06:15

I wonder though if Jason made any panther babies. because according to Alan Ball only 1 parent needs the Gene? So what if they are a skip? Do they still carry the Gene? So getting bit has nothing to do with it?
Author: shinny    Time: 8-2-2011 07:24

Bit late getting around to this.

Overall I really liked the episode, hell I'm even starting to like Bill more!

Could have done without the Tommy scenes in general. Just couldn't be bothered with his storyline whatsoever. Sam's gonna kill him though!!

So who's the lady who appeared to "evil" baby? (I'm gonna have to think of a different name because I don't think "evil" baby is evil Perhaps alleged evil baby!?)

I was a bit disappointed with the end scene too but I think the reason was it looked awkward! I dunno, just didn't buy it. I think they could have done better there considering how much the fans have wanted it!

Jessica and Jason, that's going to be a great storyline!

Hmm, I dunno Bala probably the same reason why all men think all women want them to change (by the way, switch on your sarcasm radar )
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2011 09:52     Subject: Reply 67#67 shinny's post

Don't you know i don't have sarcasm radar
Author: woothdye    Time: 8-2-2011 11:36

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 8-3-2011 01:24  
Hmm, I dunno Bala probably the same reason why all men think all women want them to change (by the way, switch on your sarcasm radar )
He is full all all sorts of sexist comments lately.

Do all men have an inappropriate gene or what?

Bala are you sure you aren't related to Jason Stackhouse?
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2011 11:42     Subject: Reply 69#69 woothdye's post

I wish if only i had his body

I didn't mean to sound sexist i just few pet peeves that annoy me about female gender . Like wise i sure you women have a few pet peeves about men and toilet seat

[ Last edited by bala at 8-2-2011 19:43 ]
Author: woothdye    Time: 8-2-2011 12:11     Subject: Reply 70#70 bala's post

Actually no.
I think it is utterly ridiculous that women want the toilet seat down. Men can't win. If they accidentally pee on the seat they are in trouble, if they don't put it down they are in trouble, if they stink out the toilet they are in trouble(like they can help that).

I have yet to come across a man that insists the toilet set stay up in a house full of men.

If you are to stupid not to look before you sit your ass down you deserve to fall in.

The only thing I can think of that involves men on some level is drunkenness and sport obsession which isn't exclusively a male trait.
People in general annoy the crap out of me. Women more than men as they are more likely to be pretentious, fake and/or self righteous but that doesn't mean men can't be those things either.

I have a deep seeded hatred for women that won't do things because they see them as men's work. If you want equal opportunity prove it. If you can't do something because it will make you sick or you just don't have the strength for it fine I don't expect women to be men but if you just don't want to get your hands dirty or you may break a nail in my opinion you need a slap for a reality check.

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

It looked awkward because the penis was no where near the vagina. Also Stephen was prolly on set. Have you seen her and Stephen together they are not the most  demonstrative couple and if you can't show passion in real life how can you show it on stage. I think Askars did well for what he had to work with.

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-3-2011 06:29 ]

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-3-2011 06:30 ]
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-3-2011 05:48     Subject: Reply 71#71 woothdye's post

OHHHHHH kay....

wow
Author: woothdye    Time: 8-3-2011 13:19     Subject: Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

I'm totally blaming Bala for my rant
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 00:44     Subject: 4x06 I Wish I Was The Moon

I wonder if that's the first time Tommy has traded places with anyone and if Jason or any human can't be turned what was all the torture for
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 01:30     Subject: Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

They thought they could turn him but there were wrong.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 01:34     Subject: Reply 75#75 bala's post

You would think they would known something that important before they got Jason
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 01:53     Subject: Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well there got the information from that old guy they trusted him because they didn't know better.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 03:46     Subject: Reply 77#77 bala's post

To be honest i always thought they was a little simple
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-5-2011 07:49

Jason did Say they were too stupid to make one. Also I wonder if one of them is a skip can bite turn them? Maybe that is why they thought they could turn Jason?
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2011 06:10     Subject: Cold Grey Light of Dawn

Well this was a good episode now things are getting more interesting and i really hope Jason can get Jessica before it was too late.
Author: shinny    Time: 8-8-2011 07:35

Wow, fantastic episode. I was expecting this to be better as Alexander Woo has written some good episodes in the past. Alan Ball should lean more on Alexander!!

Did Jason shoot the gaurd outside or did he get shot? All we heard was the shot before it went back to Jessica opening the door. I'm guessing Jason shot him to save Jessica!

Plus we finally got some real chemistry between Eric and Sookie!

[ Last edited by shinny at 8-8-2011 16:47 ]
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-8-2011 08:30

Totally with you shiny! I was asking the same about the gun shot, of course Jason saves Jessica. and Eric and Sookie after I could make the screen big again was awesome! Love the shots for Pam. The neighbor coming out in Curlers was hilarious!
I knew Lafayette would have something to do with the ghost. But how did they get back so fast from Mexico it is atleast a 2 day drive!
Author: woothdye    Time: 8-8-2011 18:24     Subject: Reply 82#82 gabsimom's post

That's true. By distance alone following main highways it would be a non stop 13 hour trip traveling around 100km most of the way. But that doesn't take into account going through towns and gas stops and other stuff that slows you down on a road trip
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-10-2011 09:34     Subject: Reply 83#83 woothdye's post

I'm really glad that Sam have pushed Tommy out of his life again!  Maybe it will stick this time.

Glad to know the creepy black lady is a ghost and Lafayette can see them.  Why can he suddenly see them now?  Hasn't he always been a medium?

sookie and eric....Yay

Pam is funny.

Tara needs to go.
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2011 09:39     Subject: Reply 84#84 arksongbird80's post

no he just discovered he's a medium
Author: shinny    Time: 8-14-2011 01:20     Subject: Reply 85#85 bala's post

I think arksongbird's point is that usually mediums are mediums from a young age, you don't suddenly become one. Well, not unless it's True Blood

Arksongbird, I think we've seen hints of it with him throughout the show though. Even when he was on V he experienced some funny stuff. I think he was blocking it out.
Author: shinny    Time: 8-15-2011 02:10     Subject: Spellbound

Another strong episode. Although I think Ball is pouring on the sweetness with Eric and Sookie way too much so we want bad Eric back!!

We got to see Ghost lady's back story and now she's in Lafayette!

I wish we could see more of Sookie's fairy power in action. I hope that's what eventually takes Marnie/Antonia out. Although, not yet. I'm loving her at the moment. Fiona Shaw is an amazing actress!

And what will she do with Eric???

Poor Jess having her invitation rescinded twice in one night. I always love how they back out the door!!

It's shaping up for a good Finale.
Author: bala    Time: 8-15-2011 03:37     Subject: Reply 87#87 shinny's post

Yeah another good episode, it was nice to see back story but i am curious why she want kidnap that child since it's not hers and i can't believe she doesn't know that. it will be interesting to see how they get rid of her and how long she will be in his body.

I think Eric is under her spell

At least Jason know what being a good friend is
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-15-2011 07:32

I think being around other witches and Mediums has opened his mind up to his abilities and agree they were always there he just ignored them and they were not as strong.
Ghost lady, I bet the father of her baby was a BelleFleur and she seemed to follow the Doll, But that doesn't explain all the stuff pre- Doll. I still think there is another Ghost.
I also hope Sookie's powers get the Witch.
Poor Eric now what!
Alcide you know your girl is a psycho so you make a promise and break it in 10 minutes.
Debbie is going to try and kill Sookie again.
Author: bala    Time: 8-15-2011 07:35     Subject: Reply 89#89 gabsimom's post

Yeah i am surprised he didn't notice his girlfriend following him
Author: shinny    Time: 8-15-2011 08:25     Subject: Reply 90#90 bala's post

Yes, that's what I thought. I mean come on, where was his sense of smell then??
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-15-2011 08:43

That was because he was too busy sniffing out something else! hehehe
Author: shinny    Time: 8-15-2011 10:37     Subject: Reply 92#92 gabsimom's post

Haha
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-16-2011 11:54

The whole fight  with the fog was a total cop out.  We couldn't see anything good.  Why did ERIC go all Commando and rip that person's heart out.  WTH.....

Alcide needs to make a choice.  Either he's with his Girl or he pines for Sookie.  What I don't understand is how both Bill and Eric knew something was wrong with sookie and yet Alcide makes it to her first...hmmm  

The whole Lafayette/Dead chick is okay.   Doesn't really do much for me.  Kinda knew though that the pack leader was the scum bag ex of the shifter girl.

Seriously Tommy...>STOP TRYING!!  You suck.
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2011 12:09

Quote:
What I don't understand is how both Bill and Eric knew something was wrong with sookie and yet Alcide makes it to her first...hmmm  
Both of them have tasted her blood and she has tasted their one so both Bill and Eric are connect to her and can sense when she's in trouble.

Alccide he was only one not invloved so he find her quicker since both bill and eric were busy fighting off marline people.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-16-2011 12:19     Subject: Reply 95#95 bala's post

I got why they knew, but they have super speed, so the fact that a human made it to her so much faster was funny.
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2011 12:23     Subject: Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

he's a werewolf not human
Author: shinny    Time: 8-16-2011 12:28

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 8-16-2011 20:54  
What I don't understand is how both Bill and Eric knew something was wrong with sookie and yet Alcide makes it to her first...hmmm   
Yeh I know, that didn't ad up for me either. I mean, Bill has walked out into the sun when he sensed Sookie was in trouble before but he can't get away from a few witches with a bit of silver. At least Eric made an effort but got stopped by Wonder Witch Marnie!!
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-16-2011 13:31     Subject: Reply 97#97 bala's post

OMG BALA!!!!!
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 8-16-2011 13:32     Subject: Reply 98#98 shinny's post

Thank you Shinny.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see that as odd....  

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0