Board logo

Subject: Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-2-2011 15:24     Subject: Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Unforgettable Premiered on CBS on September 20, 2011

UNFORGETTABLE stars Poppy Montgomery as Carrie Wells, an enigmatic former police detective with a rare condition that makes her memory so flawless that every place, every conversation, every moment of joy and every heartbreak is forever embedded in her mind. It's not just that she doesn't forget anything - she can't; except for one thing: the details that would help solve her sister's long-ago murder. Carrie has tried to put her past behind her, but she's unexpectedly reunited with her ex-boyfriend and partner, NYPD Detective Al Burns (Dylan Walsh), when she consults on a homicide case. His squad includes Det. Mike Costello (Michael Gaston), Al's right-hand man; Detective Roe Saunders (Kevin Rankin), the junior member of the team; and Detective Nina Inara (Daya Vaidya), a sassy, street-smart cop. Being back on the job after a break feels surprisingly right for Carrie. Despite her conflicted feelings for Al, she decides to permanently join his unit as a detective solving homicides - most notably, the unsolved murder of her sister. All she needs to do is remember. Ed Redlich, John Bellucci, Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly are executive producers for Sony Television Studios in association with CBS Television Studios.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Unforgettable Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2013 12:42 ]
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2011 23:09

I really am looking forward to this and i am hoping this get renewed.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-21-2011 10:18     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

What a great way to make extra money by playing cards but the way she handled the situation when she got caught was amusing And the way she put what she remembered back together right down to the son drinking coffee
Author: kellemanske    Time: 9-22-2011 06:16

I loved the pilot, but I'm wondering how the detective is going to juggle his professional life (+ Carrie) and his girlfriend. It's going to be great for jealousy
Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2011 12:06     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I have say i liked her in this show than i did on without a trace she's less annoying. Her memory skill is rather impressive but finding out that old women was her mother was rather sad.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-30-2011 14:08     Subject: 1x02 Heroes

I'm glad Carrie was able to get the young boy who witnesses the murder of his parents to identify their killer but the boys reaction as the uncle walked in would make you think he was involved but it turned out it was what was on the TV instead
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-1-2011 02:01     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I loved the scenes with the new girlfriend and Carrie. But the guy shouldn't have told the shrink that much about her. And Carrie repeting what he used to say about shrinks was funny
Author: bala    Time: 10-1-2011 08:44     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I don't know but i just didn't like this episode it felt a bit dragged as i just thought there was no reason to involve her but her observation is a good trick but i don't like if this how episode play out?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-8-2011 09:26     Subject: 1x03 Check Out Time

I was waiting for the joke when he said we have a drug company a gym bag and a Dominican house keeper but it's a shame Maria got caught in Tom's blackmailing scam
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2011 10:00     Subject: Up In Flames

Well it's a good thing Carrie sneaked in to see the crime scene before it blow up but trying figure out how convicted person already in jail was at building was a bit of a challenge.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-15-2011 11:11     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

It's amazing how much she managed to remember in under 30 seconds and proving Ramon Garza was at the crime scene was hard considering his alibi
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2011 11:15     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well it was good but it also show problem at same time that view on box for the file was hidden two letters. She has great memory but she unable move around it 3D she can only view it still frame like a photo.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-15-2011 11:21     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

She should of released from the way the letters were on the box that there was something between the letters
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2011 11:27     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

You really have to be observant when they show stuff like that. . I like the fact that this show gives a slight twist to other cop shows where we get see crime observation from a character POV rather than a cop POV. We get examine it as same time as the character
Author: bala    Time: 10-19-2011 06:20     Subject: With Honor

Well i am glad he wasn't a bad cop but i had feeling his partner might to bad cop.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-20-2011 00:06     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

Yeah me too, but nice save in the end.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-23-2011 10:16     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

Remembering who picked up the 197 order was great and Moyer taking a bullet in the shoulder made it harder to connect him to the other bad cops
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-29-2011 13:33     Subject: 1x06 Friended

Carrie abilities certainly helped her gate crash that party after the murder of the partying heiress but Carrie lying to Laurel to get a conviction was great and who is Jonathan in her sketch
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2011 02:51     Subject: Road Block

Well the social worker having the baby was a surprise but helping her remember was good.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-5-2011 04:57     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

Carrie's run in with the social worker was interesting but the way she reacted considering it involved a missing child should of made it obvious see had something to do with it but it was for the right reason and being able to identify the killer was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-14-2011 09:33     Subject: 1x08 Lost Things

I liked how young Carrie remembered her and Rachel's room after her mother cleared Rachel's thing out and the way Joe staged the crime scene to give him time to get to the guy who killed his father and brother was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 11-16-2011 08:47     Subject: Golden Bird

Well so was it an accident or did he kill her because she knew the secret about the baby
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-22-2011 10:38     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

I assume the money she stole from her mother was for a pregnancy test for Katie and possibly the money from the shop for her abortion but i can believe Katie would help the teacher get away with her murder
Author: bala    Time: 11-23-2011 01:20     Subject: Trajectories

Those gun shots were rather difficult to figure out which way the shots were fired and it really test Carrie's ability figure out who shot who and shame park ranger killed the kid by accident. . So his own son shot him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-29-2011 14:06     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

I saw the one who dropped the gun in front of the ambulance before Carrie's recollection and tragic what the park ranger did
Author: bala    Time: 12-14-2011 04:31     Subject: Spirited Away

Well who would thought it was wife and not the husband but he did look guilty
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-17-2011 14:42     Subject: Reply 34#34 bala's post

The wife played one hell of a victim but who would of thought the touch would be her down fall
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-4-2012 07:22     Subject: 1x12 Butterfly Effect

With that smart ass construction boss i would of dragged my feet to keep the site closed for as long as i could but the hand in the pillar helped to keep the site closed and the confrontation in the wine cellar was amusing, that was a close call for Carrie on the building site but the way she got the confession was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 1-4-2012 07:28     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes the way she got confession was great but rather stupid of guy to water down the concrete just for booty call
Author: kellemanske    Time: 1-4-2012 12:39     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

I wonder who was taking the pictures of her date with the mob guy.
Author: bala    Time: 1-4-2012 12:42     Subject: Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

Well that sideline story-line for the season finale
Author: bala    Time: 1-11-2012 10:09     Subject: Brotherhood

Well who would thought it Drug operation that got the guy killed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-13-2012 09:07     Subject: Reply 42#42 bala's post

Finding the laptop was impressive but poor Carrie being left to chase him down and Mike commandeering the golf cart was amusing, drugging Carrie water was a crafty way to outwit her memory
Author: bala    Time: 1-13-2012 09:26     Subject: Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

But that still didn't stop her
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2012 08:09     Subject: Carrieā€™s Caller

Well how nice bad guy to call Carrie before shooting the guy that's what i called consideration but wouldn't it be nice if new medical examiner stick around on the show i loved her in 3 rock from the sun .
Author: kellemanske    Time: 2-9-2012 11:43     Subject: Reply 46#46 bala's post

I loved the new medical examiner. And the guy getting away and leaving the note was interesting. We'll be seeing him back.
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2012 11:58     Subject: Reply 47#47 kellemanske's post

Yeah she's great i like the fact that she able to defend herself when Carrie started questioning her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-11-2012 08:10     Subject: Reply 46#46 bala's post

Carrie getting the right location in 16 minutes was impressive but there was no way they could save the second victim and the advanced phone call was unusual, Tanya being able to trace the call to three possible numbers was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-19-2012 13:00     Subject: 1x15 The Following Sea

Clancy was lucky Carrie believed he was innocent before Joe tried to kill him and Joanne figuring out the drugs used to kill the two woman was the same was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 2-19-2012 13:13     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

He should been careful not to rub the cops nose into it
Author: bala    Time: 2-29-2012 12:42     Subject: Blind Alleys

Wow the father taking the cops hostage was rather amazing you would think the cops would trained to take down a man who was going for a weapon . Glad it all turned out fine but seriously how they were compromised in a police station should alarming if this happen outside or in normal building but in a police station was surprising.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 2-29-2012 15:10     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

he was a marine, so I think it's understandable.
Author: bala    Time: 2-29-2012 23:41     Subject: Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

I get that but he wasn't exactly young he was a middle age man?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2012 10:41     Subject: 1x16 Heartbreak

Carrie being played by the Oscar winning performance of the girlfriend was interesting but being left to burn in a plane you can understand why she wanted revenge on the guy who left her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2012 12:00     Subject: 1x17 Blind Alleys

The father of the victim was impressive how quick he took them hostage but having a military background made sense and the cop trying to disarm him was predictable but what he did to the cop was over the top and the temper of his daughter made sense considering it was her fault
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2012 08:52     Subject: Allegiances

Well saving her boyfriend was really great but shame his friend had to die since we found out he didn't kill her
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-28-2012 13:12     Subject: Reply 62#62 bala's post

I think this was a great episode. It showed Carries double feelings very well. The reference to Romeo and Juliet was great (again). I'm wondering if he'll be back as a mob guy (cause his father picked him up and all).
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2012 08:10     Subject: 1x18 The Comeback

It sounds like Walter Morgan could be Carrie's mystery caller but i cant figure out what his end game is because at the moment he only seems to be helping her and getting those people who thought they was untouchable was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2012 09:36     Subject: 1x19 Allegiances

Carrie was so close to getting Tommy to come in but at leased she was able to save Steve and i think she would of shot Carrie to get to Tommy because she was convinced she's dirty
Author: kellemanske    Time: 4-2-2012 02:41     Subject: Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Walter Morgan manipulated that women to kill that guy and then manipulated Carrie to catch her without drawing suspicion on himself. He got rid a credible witness to his tricks and he got rid of someone who stood in his way. On top of that he caused Carrie trouble. I would say he's good on track to make her crazy again.
Author: bala    Time: 4-11-2012 08:37     Subject: You Are Here

Well the bombing was good but recreating that wall was impressive considering all the link but it didn't look exactly the same
Author: kellemanske    Time: 4-12-2012 01:27     Subject: Reply 68#68 bala's post

I wonder why she couldn't do it by her first look at the wall. When she came in that room, she must have seen the wall without it burning.
But finding the circuitboard to prove it was a bom was impressive.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-27-2012 00:43     Subject: 1x20 You Are Here

As soon as the guy turned the light on and ran I knew he was involved and remembering the wires on the bomb were switched came in useful but Mike kid trying to surprise his parents on their anniversary was nice
Author: bala    Time: 5-2-2012 11:39     Subject: Endgame

I never expected how Carrie got framed but what a great cliffhanger finding her sister killer
Author: kellemanske    Time: 5-2-2012 12:30     Subject: Reply 73#73 bala's post

I agree, he did a great job framing her. But kind of predictable that he would survive the fall.
Can't wait till next episode.
Author: spratt89    Time: 5-13-2012 09:02

Cancelled
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-13-2012 09:04     Subject: Reply 75#75 spratt89's post

I am disappointed this was cancelled
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2012 09:07     Subject: Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know what more could they done with this show ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-13-2012 09:57     Subject: Reply 77#77 bala's post

You could say that about most police shows
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2012 10:28     Subject: Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Yeah but let just Carrie really doesn't play well with others she does whatever she wants?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-23-2012 12:10     Subject: 1x21 Endgame

Morgan turning up dead would of been a blessing in disguise but framing Carrie for his fake murder was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-23-2012 13:12     Subject: 1x22 The Man in the Woods

It would of been nice if they finished by getting Carrie sisters killer but how wrong she was about Sam who was as keen to solve the case as she was, solving the other cases was great but Sam dying was tragic
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-29-2012 22:27

the show has now been renewed and will return in the summer of 2013
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-29-2012 22:32     Subject: Reply 82#82 spratt89's post

It's nice to have some good news after you said it was cancelled
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2013 05:11     Subject: Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Look like there are following the The listener example of creating new team.
Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2013 10:11     Subject: Bigtime

Season 2 and what a great start to a season with new team and new resources and again Carrie was star of the series figure out who the inside man was and well done figure out stuff toy on her bag knowing the kidnappers had already contacted the parents.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-29-2013 11:19     Subject: Reply 87#87 bala's post

I have just watched Big Brother US and Carrie set this weeks have / have not challenge based on her memory skills
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-30-2013 11:38     Subject: 2x01 Bigtime

I like the new resources and asking the previous negotiator for help was interesting as the last case ended badly and him turning out to be the kidnapper this time as he killed the previous kidnapper was a surprising twist but at leased he made it right before dying
Author: bala    Time: 8-6-2013 08:29     Subject: Incognito

Well Carrie going undercover as a bank robber was interesting case who would of thought that hacker was actually the boss really was good i knew one of them was boss but i really didn't suspect him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-6-2013 12:03     Subject: 2x02 Incognito

Carrie going undercover as Eve should of been relatively easy with her perfect memory and tracking the jamming signal rather than the phone was quick thinking
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2013 03:52     Subject: 2x03 Day of the Jackie

The businessman being collateral damage for the assassination attempt of diplomat was tragic and blowing the sting in the coffee shop did make them look amateurish and the fact she knows Carrie can recognise her could also make her a target
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2013 05:02     Subject: Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

I have say i liked how she escaped, this was first time Carrie couldn't prevent it from happening.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2013 05:08     Subject: Reply 95#95 bala's post

It would be a waste of a story line if they don't bring her back to try and take out Carrie
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2013 05:13     Subject: Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I think she will return either season finale or in later episodes
Author: bala    Time: 8-19-2013 07:26     Subject: Memory Kings

Tough case with all suspect having the same skill as Carrie but the way she figured out he forgot about killing those women was strange
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2013 12:29     Subject: 2x04 Memory Kings

The killer having the same memory abilities as her was interesting and the way she remembered the missing taped session was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 8-26-2013 07:57     Subject: Past Tense

So sad solider had mental breakdown all because taxi driver was on his mobile phone which caused his death
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2013 14:03     Subject: 2x05 Past Tense

Sad to think the solider killed the taxi driver because of what happened to his friend in Afghanistan
Author: bala    Time: 9-2-2013 08:54     Subject: Line Up Or Shut Up

Well i don't blame the father for killing him but trying to pack up was a sign something was wrong.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-2-2013 12:15     Subject: 2x06 Line Up Or Shut Up

The girls father luring her boyfriend to his death using her phone was evil but glad they revoked his diplomat status
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 03:57     Subject: Maps And Legends

Well it's a good thing Carrie has great memory because they would been lost in the tunnels and i knew there was something fishy about the cop .There were lucky the other guy knew where exit for train station was in tunnels
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-10-2013 10:55     Subject: 2x07 Maps And Legends

Talk about a close call first with the explosion and then with gas but their tunnel guide trying to go back with them with a broken leg was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 10:59     Subject: Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

I felt bad for guy at start hitting on carrie not realise he already went out on date with her 2 years ago.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-2-2014 17:25     Subject: 2x08 Manhunt

Sean running was bound to make him look guilty and with him being wanted by everyone his life is now in danger but the DA being the killer was a surprising twist
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-2-2014 17:54     Subject: 2x09 East of Islip

I'm not surprise they were all willing to help considering where they were stopping and I suspected the son-in-law rather than his father-in-law until his confession
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-2-2014 18:36     Subject: 2x10 Till Death

The soccer mom being a madam was amusing and the girl picking Al up was lucky but Carrie turning the cameras back on was quick thinking
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-7-2014 05:25     Subject: 2x11 Omega Hour

What a stroke of luck Carrie seen the waiter use the keypad and Joanne and her helping to save the day was great
Author: bala    Time: 1-7-2014 07:09     Subject: Reply 113#113 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew something was going happen in that event but Carrie taking hostages out while she distract the hacker was amusing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-7-2014 07:37     Subject: Reply 114#114 bala's post

Did you not watch the other three episodes
Author: bala    Time: 1-7-2014 07:46     Subject: Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

I did i just forgot to comment on them

2x08 and 2x09 i don't exactly remember what happened  

2x10 Till Death - This was quite an amusing episode Carrie and Al pretending to be married couple but just when you thought the case was over the real killer appear as soon as Carrie opened the door you knew she be in danger.

ps: The episode guide stop 2x06 ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-7-2014 14:35     Subject: 2x12 Flesh and Blood

What a great place to trap Jackie in the revolving door as she is deadly up close and the fact it was her ring that gave her away when dressed as a guy was awesome
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-8-2014 00:27     Subject: 2x13 Reunion

A murder at Scary Carrie's school reunion was a little predictable as she was scared to go after being locked in the broom closet but Tommy being killed because of the photo of the jacket on his phone linking to another murder was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 1-8-2014 09:43     Subject: Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Yes it was predictable but surprised how timid Carrie was in high school
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2014 08:45     Subject: Reply 120#120 bala's post

I'm guessing this is a return of what we have already seen
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2014 12:03

Unforgettable - Season 3 Episode 2 - Promo (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 09:15 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2014 12:47     Subject: 3x01 New Hundred

Carrie helping the young girl playing the card game in the diner was amusing and her clues to her location was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2014 13:00     Subject: Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

Well two guys fighting over her was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-11-2014 02:35     Subject: 3x02 The Combination

Anna loosing the baby was sad but made sense why he was distracted during his last fight and Carrie getting the brother to confess to the double murder was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 7-11-2014 02:46     Subject: Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Well you can understand since he was supporting him and by cutting him off cause his murder
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-11-2014 02:49     Subject: Reply 126#126 bala's post

Killing him because he was going to cut him off was stupid as with him dead there is no way he can get him to change his mind but at leased doing life he don't need him to pay his bills

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0