Board logo

Subject: Birds of Prey Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-6-2011 02:39     Subject: Birds of Prey Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Birds of Prey Here

Click Here For The Birds of Prey About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Birds of Prey on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 17:35 ]
Author: bala    Time: 8-6-2011 04:18     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Might give this one shot as i don't remember if i seen it
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2011 11:32     Subject: Pilot

Well as a sci-fi fan i had to watch the first episode and it was ok episode not up to current sci-fi standard but it was rather enjoyable to watch. So batman gone and Joker managed to kill cat women which leave  her daughter and batgirl who wheel chair bound to form a team but as you know new character Dina who has visions.
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2011 12:24     Subject: Slick

Average episode nothing to get excited about but i am loving bad women character no-one knows and the fact that Helna doesn't know she is bad guy is fantastic. I figured she was bad guy in previous episode because she was blonde
Author: sanggye    Time: 8-7-2011 14:47     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

I fairly enjoyed the series, but I am a comic book geek    DC comics did have a birds of prey comic series, though this is a bit different.
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2011 09:52     Subject: prey for hunter

Well this was a good episode meta who mimic other metra abilities was good and fight sequence was good.
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2011 11:12     Subject: Three Birds and a Baby

i felt like i seen this episode before not sure but it was good episode baby getting older the more he sleep.
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2011 10:54     Subject: Sins of the Mother

Well strange see Annie mum from 90210 when she was younger kicking some ass . So we find black carnary is Dina mum   nice revelation. Another revelation was that cop is related to bad guy was good.
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2011 11:40     Subject: Primal Scream

Well Reese and huntress going undercover seem be rocky but they maaged get the guy at end but they missed out on the boss.
Author: bala    Time: 8-11-2011 12:05     Subject: Split

I should of know from the title that it would be a split personality bad guy and i figured it out early one but still enjoyed it.
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2011 02:15     Subject: Lady Shiva

Well bat girl mistake 8 years ago lead another confrontation with an old enemy. it was average episode
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2011 02:16     Subject: Nature of the Beast

Well finding out who's Reese dad was interesting but having protect him was challenging.
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2011 02:18     Subject: Gladiatrix

Well title revealed what this episode was going to be about again another average episode.
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2011 08:48     Subject: Devil eyes (Series Final)

Well this was best way to end the series i really enjoyed this it best episode of the series . i am glad they didn't make any more because nothing could top this episode. .Great music choice for the fight sequence at the end it been ages since i heard all the things she said by tatu.

The series as a whole wasn't fantastic there were few average episodes but the first and last episode were the best as it provided a beginning and ending.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0