Board logo

Subject: American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 10-5-2011 12:22     Subject: American Horror Story Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Première October 5.

Bostonians Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton) and their teen daughter, Violet (Taissa Farmiga), move into a haunted LA. mansion in the series premiere of a violent, erotically charged horror story about a troubled family. Ben and Vivien are seeking a fresh start following a miscarriage and marital infidelity, and they got the 1920s Victorian-style house for a song. But the previous occupants died in a murder-suicide, and that's only sign No. 1 that some thing's amiss.

Offical Site

[ Last edited by bala at 7-13-2014 17:18 ]
Author: bala    Time: 10-9-2011 07:18     Subject: Episode 1

Well i have say this is most confusing show i have watched so far as it really messes with your mind and the house cleaner being able two different appearance was interesting and when daughter walk in was so amusing as which version she saw. The ending about her being pregnant suggest he knows it wasn't him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-9-2011 13:00     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

The two boys being warned by the girl about going in the house was interesting and the mean girl trying to get Violet to eat the cigarette diabolical but what she did for her revenge was just as bad
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2011 11:37     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That girl was rather scary .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-18-2011 03:38     Subject: 1x02 Home Invasion

I must admit that cupcake Constance brought over for Violet looked suspicious but how unfortunate for one of the invaders to eat it and how ironic that one of the other that brought the original murder weapon would also be hit with it and what Tate and the others did with them afterwards was creepy
Author: bala    Time: 10-20-2011 02:11     Subject: Murder House

Well this show keeps on getting stranger and stranger but we finally know how the maid died but we still get how she was able to come back to life ?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-24-2011 13:26     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

How the maid lost her eye when Hugo was trying to rape her was sad but it's hard to think she could of survived it so is she a ghost that Vivien sees considering Ben and the cop see the young one and what happened to Hayden was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-30-2011 10:25     Subject: 1x04 Halloween (1)

I thought Chad had his neck broken by Tate in rubber suite so are Vivien and Ben both seeing ghosts and then the phone call from Hayden was interesting considering she is buried in the yard, what happened to Adelaide was sad and then Hayden knocking the door was just bizarre
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-31-2011 11:05

FX Renews ‘American Horror Story’ for Second Season

Very appropriately for Halloween, FX’s breakout new horror drama American Horror Story today was renewed four episodes into its freshman run. The series, created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, has received a 13-episode second-season order. “It’s one thing to have the ambition and guts to reinvent a genre in a way that makes it captivatingly fresh for a broad audience — it’s something else entirely to have the craft to back that ambition up,” said FX president John Landgraf. “Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have hit the trifecta with Nip/Tuck, Glee and now American Horror Story, which will be scaring FX’s viewers to death for many years to come.”

The series premiere of 20th TV-produced AHS delivered 3.14 million adults 18-49 and 1.77 million adults 18-34 in Live+7 to rank as FX’s highest-rated series debut in those demos. On a Live+7 basis through two weeks, first-run episodes of AHS are averaging 4.2 million total viewers, 2.9 million adults 18-49, and 1.7 million adults 18-34. On a Live+3 basis, last week’s fourth episode was the highest-rated episode to date in adults 18-49 (3.1 million) and adults 18-34 (1.85 million). AHS, whose first season ends on December 21, is currently tracking to become the highest-rated first season of any series ever on FX.

Source
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-31-2011 11:15     Subject: Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

That is good news but there is bound to be a strange twist at the end of the first season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-7-2011 08:29     Subject: 1x05 Halloween (2)

Tate confronting the visions from his past on the beach with Violet was interesting but is he a serial killer or is it mistaken identity and I'm not surprised Vivien was spooked by the writing on the mirror
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-15-2011 08:37     Subject: 1x06 Piggy, Piggy

Wow what Tate did back in 1994 was tragic and made sense why the kids were after him last week but after Violet finding out and his mother blaming the house was interesting, Tate saving Violet from her overdose was great but her visions would put you over the edge
Author: lynnbarr    Time: 11-18-2011 00:24

Are we going to see American story on This site????
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-18-2011 00:27     Subject: Reply 19#19 lynnbarr's post

Your guess is as good as mine but admin have been pretty good at adding some of the new show while in their first season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-23-2011 06:06     Subject: 1x07 Open House

I had a felling that Joe Escandarian would be in trouble after seeing the housekeeper and revealing his plans for the house, the realtor on the bus tour was interesting considering what she did and did not want people to know about the house
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2011 03:22

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-30-2011 18:25  
I thought Chad had his neck broken by Tate in rubber suite so are Vivien and Ben both seeing ghosts and then the phone call from Hayden was interesting considering she is buried in the yard, what happ ...
Well this is a very confusing show but i figured out that people who died can come back from the dead . A great clif hanger with daughter going missing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-24-2011 03:28     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

I can imagine by the end they are probable all dead with the exception of just one or two
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2011 03:34     Subject: Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It's nice that we can watch original show and not know what's coming
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2011 03:49

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-7-2011 16:29  
Tate confronting the visions from his past on the beach with Violet was interesting but is he a serial killer or is it mistaken identity and I'm not surprised Vivien was spooked by the writing on the  ...
Well we know he's a murder and he has a past but zombies that's what i think we should name dead people. Their marriage is already tough but having these zombies create more trouble they really are doomed.
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2011 04:35

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-15-2011 16:37  
Wow what Tate did back in 1994 was tragic and made sense why the kids were after him last week but after Violet finding out and his mother blaming the house was interesting, Tate saving Violet from he ...
This was a nice background episode and i knew he was responsible but i agree blaming house seems a bit odd. I still think there something odd about food she eating?
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2011 05:16

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-23-2011 14:06  
I had a felling that Joe Escandarian would be in trouble after seeing the housekeeper and revealing his plans for the house, the realtor on the bus tour was interesting considering what she did and di ...
Yeah look like only men see the sexy version while women see the reality . The tour was interesting i am surprised bacl story of the house more disturbing than we could ever imaged. Who would thought he was living in the attic. Look like the daughter has power to see dead people.
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2011 05:46     Subject: Rubber Man

Tate is Rubber Man: There's only so many times you can type "Rubber Man" before you start picturing a super hero. But we digress. Holy crap! Tate (Evan Peters) is the man in the rubber suit! Who called it? Personally, we thought it to be Chad (Zachary Quinto). But he did play his part in the Rubber Man mystery…He's the one who bought the suit to try and please his boyfriend, Patrick (Teddy Sears). The coolest thing about getting the back story of the suit was flashing back to the pilot, and we found out why Tate put on the suit to have sex with Vivien. That leads us to the other big revelation of the episode…
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-28-2011 12:44

This has now been added to Realplayer site
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-30-2011 04:51     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

I read the exact same thing on e online are you writing for them as well
Author: bala    Time: 11-30-2011 05:12     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

LOL nope i just couldn't be bothered to type up a comment
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-30-2011 05:14     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

I should of thought of that
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-30-2011 05:16     Subject: 1x08 Rubber Man

I'm not surprised that Ben thinks Vivien is insane when she starts talking about Hayden knowing she is dead and buried in the backyard
Author: bala    Time: 11-30-2011 05:24     Subject: Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

What a great way to get away with Rape
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-30-2011 05:43     Subject: Reply 35#35 bala's post

It looks like Tate as had mother and daughter but who is dead and who is still alive is very confusing
Author: bala    Time: 12-1-2011 04:47     Subject: Spooky Little Girl

Well this show just get more crazy as the episodes get on which is great but annoying at the same time
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-6-2011 04:21     Subject: Reply 38#38 bala's post

Hayden being able to make out with Travis just like Tate did with Vivien is strange but after using her for sex I'm not surprised she killed him, how can a dead guy get someone pregnant and how come Hayden's sister can see her as well
Author: bala    Time: 12-6-2011 04:32

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 12-6-2011 12:21  
Hayden being able to make out with Travis just like Tate did with Vivien is strange but after using her for sex I'm not surprised she killed him, how can a dead guy get someone pregnant and how come H ...
So she have devil's child ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-6-2011 04:36     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

How they can compare it to Mary when she was a virgin is bizarre but the idea of a demon child is great
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2011 11:11     Subject: Smoldering Children

Well i think by now we know most dead character back story but violet was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-12-2011 09:43     Subject: Reply 43#43 bala's post

So Tate couldn't save Violet from her overdose in episode 6 and at this rate is anybody going to be alive
Author: bala    Time: 12-12-2011 09:46     Subject: Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

We know the violet parents are alive since no way they dead ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-12-2011 09:49     Subject: Reply 45#45 bala's post

The old and young housekeeper are confusing considering we know how the old one lost her eye when she was young
Author: bala    Time: 12-12-2011 09:52     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think it's men who see young version while women see real version. I thought it was great that we found out guys got burnt on the face.
Author: bala    Time: 12-15-2011 07:25     Subject: Birth

Well i have to say this was the best episode of the series so far at least most normal episode we could expect from this show and it just gets better and better i can't wait for the next episode?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-19-2011 08:08     Subject: Reply 49#49 bala's post

The way Tate got the ring away from Patrick was interesting but what Chad overheard was unfortunate and i had a felling Vivien would die in child birth
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-22-2011 04:39     Subject: 1x12 Afterbirth

I suppose Ben had to go like the rest of them but you would of thought his family would of tried to stop them so he could take the baby and the new family moving in would of been interesting but they didn't last long, i should of expected the dead baby would be in the house somewhere but the three year jump was a surprise along with the boy killing the nanny

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-22-2011 12:46 ]
Author: bala    Time: 12-22-2011 06:07     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it was great season finale look like boy take after his father
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-22-2011 06:14     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

Yes the boy does seem to follow Tate rather than Ben
Author: bala    Time: 12-22-2011 07:20     Subject: Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I liked how they scared the new owner but them trying kill each other in the basement was priceless . Just for comedy of that was great.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-22-2011 07:23     Subject: Reply 54#54 bala's post

When the kid fell of the skateboard i thought perhaps he died at first
Author: bala    Time: 12-22-2011 07:36     Subject: Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well it was just a fall so i am glad that family didn't lose any member. How many ghost are in that house?

I just through it was only maid, gay couple, Tate , the doctor, 3 other ghost but this episode there were at least 10 or more?
Author: bala    Time: 10-18-2012 06:39     Subject: Welcome To Briarcliff

What idiots those two people explore the Asylum but a very good introduction to another horror story seem like the doctor is experiment on the patient but he must got a surprise when cut that guy neck open    .
Author: bala    Time: 10-25-2012 07:46     Subject: Tricks And Treats

Another good episode and some new character but if i didn't believe possession you will after watching this episode that was rather disturbing to see but moving into that Nun should be interesting.  
Author: bala    Time: 11-15-2012 08:37     Subject: I Am Anne Frank (2)

Well this was good two part episode but that character of Anne frank was rather convincing and great job by the actress because it was a tricky role but even after all that effort he got away with it. This story is lot more disturbing that first season and the fact that you really need strong stomach to watch it but even that Nice therapist was hiding a distrubing secret ?. Seriously can't we have one good character in this story since it does seem the patients in that hospital are more sane than the everyone else.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-2-2013 15:14     Subject: 2x01 Welcome To Briarcliff

Adam Levine having his arm ripped off was a surprise but that what happens when you trespass in an old haunted building
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-2-2013 15:47     Subject: 2x02 Tricks And Treats

Trying to fry the reporters brain to make her forget what she was going to write about was diabolical and the demon-possessed boy knowing about Sister Jude's past was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-2-2013 17:01     Subject: 2x03 Nor'easter

Kit's strange microchip making the Doctor think it's there to spy on him was bizarre and poor Shelley loosing her legs when she was left behind on the escape
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2013 01:32     Subject: 2x04 I Am Anne Frank (1)

The patient claiming to be Anne Frank was interesting especially knowing about Dr. Arden being a war criminal and Kit discovering the truth about Grace was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2013 02:02     Subject: 2x05 I Am Anne Frank (2)

It's a shame Dr. Arden was able to get rid of Shelley before they checked his lab and poor Grace about to get sterilised for having sex in the kitchen with Kit and Lana trusting the wrong guy was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2013 02:38     Subject: 2x06 The Origins of Monstrosity

Kit confessing to the murders that Dr. Thredson done was a shame as he thought it would save Grace and Sister Mary is as bad as Jude
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2013 03:09     Subject: 2x07 Dark Cousin

It looks like Sister Mary is possessed by the way she pushed Dr. Arden across the room and Sister Jude being tormented by the memories of her past were interesting as the girl she thought died in the hit and run is still alive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2013 03:54     Subject: 2x08 Unholy Night

Dr. Arden giving Sister Mary those earrings was interesting especially when he told the story of how he got them which was disgusting and Lana was lucky Kit turned up in time to save her from Dr. Thredson
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2013 04:24     Subject: 2x09 The Coat Hanger

Johnny being the son of Thredson was disturbing and Kit willing to go along with Dr. Arden's bizarre plan to get the aliens to come back was interesting as Kit was hopping they would bring Grace back
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2013 04:52     Subject: 2x10 The Name Game

Sister Jude getting a taste of her own electro shock treatment was ironic and Dr. Arden cremating himself with Sister Mary was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 1-3-2013 05:19     Subject: Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Well i think that was poetic justice after what he's been doing with his experiments. This season is nothing like the first and i don't know but it's like watching completely different show?. Sister Jude musical number was a nice distraction from all the horror in this episode.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-10-2013 04:30     Subject: 2x11 Spilt Milk

I thought Lana's escape was a trap but blowing Oliver's brains out was great and the Monsignor going along with Kit's plan to release Grace was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 1-10-2013 04:53     Subject: Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

You really need a strong mind to handle this show because there moment that were really disturbing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-17-2013 05:49     Subject: 2x12 Continuum

Kit living with the two women in his life was never going to run smooth but I would of expected Grace to kill the wife not the other way around and Lana's daydream at the book launch was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 1-17-2013 08:16     Subject: Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i am surprised how they managed to live like that
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-17-2013 08:23     Subject: Reply 101#101 bala's post

You forget this is based in the 60's and having a black wife was frond upon and polygamy as well did make it interesting
Author: bala    Time: 1-17-2013 08:28     Subject: Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Exactly hence why i am surprised but you would think there some adjustment issues but it look like there were not except for her smashing other women head with Axe
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-24-2013 04:03     Subject: 2x13 Madness Ends

This was a strange season finale, the flash backs were interesting but the way she managed to turn the gun on her son a kill him was bizarre
Author: bala    Time: 1-24-2013 05:05     Subject: Reply 104#104 codebreaker's post

Wow well i had feeling she would kill him but they ended it with that instead flashback to the start.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-12-2013 08:37     Subject: 3x01 Bitchcraft

If Zoe accidentally killing her boyfriend wasn't bad enough but then being taken against her will to a girl's school in New Orleans and all because of her affliction that traces all the way back to the witches of the Salem, making the bus crash after trying to rape one of the girls was impressive and what happened in the hospital was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2013 01:09     Subject: Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

Well those boy got what they deserved but the innocent boy being on the bus was sad. I agree what she did in hospital was crazy but at least she decided to get revenge.

It's still rather strange seeing same actor do different role in this series.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-18-2013 08:10     Subject: 3x02 Boy Parts

Now that's what I call karma that the alligator poachers got killed by their game and Madison building Zoe a perfect boyfriend using the head of the boy she liked and the best parts of the other boys killed on the bus was sick
Author: bala    Time: 10-24-2013 11:11     Subject: Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sick but this show certainly pushed horror bounty but the fact that it worked was alarming consider they weren't experience enough to do that sort of magic
Author: bala    Time: 10-24-2013 11:15     Subject: The Replacements

Well i had feeling Emma roberts character wouldn't last long .

What poetic justice making her personal maid to that witch consider she's a racist but boy she was crazy enough to go out meet that bullman in the dark and she survived .

Finding out what the mother of boy did to him was rather disturbing no wonder he killed her .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-25-2013 14:28     Subject: 3x03 The Replacements

Queenie being given the power to have the racist house keeper as her personal maid was karma, Kyle being abused by his mother was sick but I wasn't surprised he killed her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-7-2013 07:09     Subject: 3x04 Fearful Pranks Ensue

What karma for the racist killers after hanging the boy and it was obvious Madison would be missed and so much for Spalding getting rid of her body
Author: bala    Time: 11-7-2013 08:16     Subject: Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Spalding doll fetish made him more interesting character but cutting off his tongue was one hell of loyalty towards her.
Author: bala    Time: 11-7-2013 08:20     Subject: 3x05 Burn, Witch. Burn!

Well i really like this episode but i have to say those girl were really brave but rather smart thinking using a chainsaw but my question where did they find one ?. .

What Queenie did frame the witch was sad but look like she's not dead should be interesting.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-8-2013 01:57     Subject: Reply 119#119 bala's post

Nan going outside to help Luke was surprising but nice distraction so they could get out the car and a touch of the Chain Saw Massacre was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 11-8-2013 03:42     Subject: Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

I was surprised how she able cut the zombie in half vertically consider how much strength you would need to do that ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-8-2013 03:52     Subject: Reply 121#121 bala's post

The whole chainsaw incidence was amusing rather than scary
Author: bala    Time: 11-8-2013 04:04     Subject: Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

Yes it was amusing but highly unrealistic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-18-2013 10:39     Subject: 3x06 The Axeman Cometh

Zoe, Queenie, and Nan messing with the Ouija board was interesting and bringing Madison back to life was surprising but asking for a cigarette was amusing, Cordelia's new vision power were revealing
Author: bala    Time: 11-18-2013 10:54     Subject: Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

So it look like the Axeman escape and got his freedom and look like witch doctor is annoyed Cordelia boyfriend but asking him to burn down the school and their witches head was too much for him. If i was him i would done a runner instead of going to her asking for help.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-30-2013 14:16     Subject: 3x07 The Dead

I thought Zoe would go mad after catching her two undead room-mates, Madison and Kyle making out but joining them later was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2013 13:22     Subject: Reply 129#129 codebreaker's post

Yes that was really strange three-some and thinking it was ok to share was disturbing but making him their toyboy was wrong.  .
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2013 13:24     Subject: 3x08 The Sacred Taking

Well now we have witch hunters thing are about to get crazy.

Queenie decided to join Vodoo queen was rather predictable
Author: bala    Time: 12-15-2013 03:24     Subject: 3x09 Head

Them joining forces should be interesting

What Queenie did was rather selfless killing herself to save her.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2013 16:25     Subject: Reply 132#132 bala's post

Delphine's head in the box was amusing and the girls sharing Kyle is going to cause trouble
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2013 22:41     Subject: Reply 134#134 bala's post

The way Cordelia got her sight back was a little disturbing and Delphine getting a lesson in racial sensitivity from Queenie was amusing but shame she killed herself
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-10-2014 06:25     Subject: 3x10 The Magical Delights of Stevie Nick

Marie and Nan learning what happened to Luke was bound to send Nan over the top but making her drink bleach was sick
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-18-2014 05:34     Subject: 3x11 Protect the Coven

Queenie having Delphine on a lead after rebuilding her was amusing and about time Kyle grew a pair and stood up for himself against Madison but what Fiona did in the boardroom was a little predictable
Author: bala    Time: 1-18-2014 07:52     Subject: Reply 140#140 codebreaker's post

Well i am surprised they were killed so easily i thought some sort of magic protection if there were witch hunters ?.

Finding out how she became that way from cutting chicken head to torture of human being

Trying take out black queen was impressive

Agreed glad Kyle did stand up for himself after all he been through
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-26-2014 02:53     Subject: 3x12 Go to Hell

Cordelia winding up the Axeman was bound to send him after Fiona and the girl fight after Queenie unearthed Misty from her tomb was great
Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2014 08:06     Subject: Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad she gone can't wait season finale
Author: bala    Time: 1-30-2014 07:31     Subject: The Seven Wonders

Well this was a good conclusion to Coven storyline . I am very happy that the supreme was none of the girls but sad to see Misty go after failing one of the seven wonders . I like who new butler for the manor is that was good choice i wondering what there were going to do with Kyle.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-31-2014 05:35     Subject: 3x13 The Seven Wonders

Kyle still being in the middle of the tug of love between Madison and Zoe was amusing but what happened to Zoe was a surprise but Cordelia being the Supreme rather than the girls was the right choice
Author: bala    Time: 3-17-2014 10:10     Subject: American Horror Story Is Headed to the Carnival for Season 4

American Horror Story writer Douglas Petrie confirmed the setting of the series' fourth season: a presumably very spooky carnival.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2014 02:35

American Horror Story Freakshow - Teaser Season 4 - FX Official
'American Horror Story' Cast Spill Details on Season 4's 'Freak Show'

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-13-2014 21:26 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2014 13:28

American Horror Story Season 4 Trailer - Fallen Angel [HD] First Teaser

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2014 10:02 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-30-2014 23:24

American Horror Story: Freak Show New Extended Promo [HD] "Monsters Amoung Us"

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0