Board logo

Subject: Witchblade General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-22-2012 00:45     Subject: Witchblade General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Witchblade Premiered on TNT on June 12, 2001

This is the story of a New York detective, Sara 'Pez' Pezzini. Her search for justice brings her into contact with the Witchblade, an ancient, intelligent, living weapon so powerful it can battle Earth's darkest evil forces. Week in and week out, 'Pez' employs her skills as a police detective to fight crime. She finds she must employ the Witchblade to combat a much greater and frighteningly organized conspiracy of evil that threatens the very soul of humanity. As Sara tries to keep the secret of the Witchblade, do her job and have a personal life, she finds that her most formidable adversary may be the Witchblade itself.

Source

Discuss Anything About Witchblade Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-27-2015 18:23 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-22-2012 10:53     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Just watch 90 minutes first episode which was the movie for this tv series and it started off quite well but i lost intrest half way through the episode since it really drag a bit but it wasn't half bad.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-22-2012 11:15     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

It looks like the episode names are wrong if the first one is the pilot movie and 2 & 3 have the same name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Witchblade_(TV_series)_episodes
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2012 12:03     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well work ep 1 is movie , Episode 2 is pilot and episode 3 is Conundrum and rest are right

If notice that guide 11 episode but on site 12
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2012 12:09     Subject: "Parallax"

This is second episode and she start investigate the switchblade and it's history. In this episode she dealt military experiment of soldiers   . He was rather impressive no match for her
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2012 12:11     Subject: Conundrum"

Well this was interesting episode with women wanting the witchblade for herself but when she gives to her she uses to him crush her hands and leading to her old age as result trying on witchblade. We learn that Sara only one that can use it anyone else would lead to consequence to the wearer

[ Last edited by bala at 3-23-2012 20:15 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2012 12:13     Subject: Diplopia

Wow another mind bending episode where a person can be 2 places at same time if there are 3 of them. It was a good alibi at start.Sara meets Gabriel Bowman look like he going be her little research person on witchblade

[ Last edited by bala at 3-23-2012 20:16 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-23-2012 12:15     Subject: Sacrifice"

Well this was ok episode but i like Irish singers wasn't involved in the case but his songs help solve the cases
Author: bala    Time: 3-24-2012 23:47

I wished someone would warn me that season 1 finale made the whole season pointless

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0