Board logo

Subject: Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 5-30-2012 11:40     Subject: Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Widowed only a year, Longmire is man in psychic repair that buries his pain behind a brave face and dry wit. Struggling since his wife's death and at the urging of his daughter, Cady (Freeman), Longmire knows that the time has come to turn his life around. With the help of Vic (Sackhoff), a female deputy new to the department, he becomes reinvigorated about his job and committed to running for re-election. When Branch (Chase), an ambitious, young deputy decides to run against him for sheriff, Longmire feels betrayed but remains steadfast in his dedication to the community. Longmire often turns to close friend and confidant Henry Standing Bear (Diamond Phillips) for support as he sets out to rebuild both his personal and professional life, one step at a time. (Source: A&E) [ Last edited by bala at 7-20-2014 16:29 ]
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-3-2012 12:10

This has Potential!!  Hehehe. Starbuck
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2012 08:07     Subject: Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but it's one of those show you really need the patient to watch since it's very slow.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-7-2012 12:02     Subject: Epi 1

I thought it was a very different dynamic.  Kinda slow and alot could have waited for later episodes but still decent.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-16-2012 13:37     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

That's a new take on Cinderella, but asking all the guys to drop their pants to see who the ones they found fitted was funny and that was an impressive shot at the moving silver SUV
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-16-2012 14:36     Subject: 1x02 The Dark Road

Vic pole dancing for the guy in the photo's name was amusing and I'm not surprised she complained that the stripper makes more in two months than she does in a year, you can understand why Walt didn't tell Hannah's brother before her parents but why her father didn't tell her mother was bizarre and I wonder what Walt will say when he finds out Branch is Cady's new lover
Author: bala    Time: 6-16-2012 22:13     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes i found that amusing as well but really didn't make the connection to Cinderella since i thought it was good way to find out who's jeans they were.
Author: bala    Time: 6-16-2012 22:14     Subject: Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

It was a bet so she won
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-28-2012 11:07     Subject: 1x03 A Damn Shame

I'm not surprised they suspected foul play when the barn burnt to the ground with Ray and the horses inside but how bizarre the only insurance was on the horses but Ray faking his death to protect his family was a disaster as they were now after his wife and then killed him in the end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-28-2012 12:00     Subject: 1x04 The Cancer

Walt not realising Lizzy was flirting with him was amusing and who would of thought one of the Deputies was growing pot
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-28-2012 18:25     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

lol  This show is growing on me.  I like that it's a little rugged (pulling his bullet out and checking it against the victims hole) and country.     LIzzy was NOT subtle that's for sure.  Poor sherriff longmire.  He has noooo idea what's coming.  
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2012 07:04     Subject: Dog Soilders

Well i have say seeing kid return was great but that was some beating he took but tell the suspect that he lets that guy go you would think would cause a confession ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2012 01:09     Subject: 1x05 Dog Soldier

I'm not surprised there was uproar when the Cheyenne foster children went missing and to think how much extra money the government was paying was the motive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2012 03:22     Subject: 1x06 The Worst Kind of Hunter

What a moron shooting Moretti with a tranquilliser dart and that was one angry woman with the way she attacked the dead body but the way he got the confession was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 7-12-2012 07:04     Subject: The Worst Kind of Hunter

Wow using a bear to kill a person was interesting but ending with him telling the bear it was entrapment was amusing. What happens to the guy he threw the meat on one minute he's there and next he disappears ? (some bad editing)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2012 06:51     Subject: 1x07 - 8 Seconds

I liked the way Walt got the boot print without the rider noticing and who would of thought the drunk clown would help solve the case by the 8 seconds bumper sticker
Author: bala    Time: 7-19-2012 06:41     Subject: Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well i can't wait until Walt finds out who his daugher is sleeping with but daugher asking him to pull out of the race was interesting tactic  
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2012 07:11     Subject: An Incredibly Beautiful Thing

I hate episode about Cults having 12 women as his wives was messed up but tie them to railway track was crazy it was close call but they managed get all 12 out was great and amazing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-27-2012 01:39     Subject: 1x08 An Incredibly Beautiful Thing

Henry saying how after disarming one of the guards was amusing and stabbing the social worker and running over Victoria being their downfall was interesting but having the woman named after every month was corny, after finding the girls on the train track I bet they wished they had let him die
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-30-2012 00:15

This has now been added to the flash site
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2012 14:48     Subject: 1x09 Dogs, Horses, and Indians

It was obvious when Walt was given the search section where the president of the Tribal Council body was found it was too much of a coincidence and making uncooperative suspect look like he was talking was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2012 09:56     Subject: Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well this has been nice show but Walt finding out who his daughter was seeing
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2012 10:11     Subject: Unfinished Business

Well the fact those boy actually rape that girl and got away with it was sad but them being hunted by one of them was rather obvious but quick thinking Walt shooting the guy in shoulder so that he could testify against that boy was great .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2012 10:03     Subject: 1x10 Unfinished Business

The fact that the boy actually rape that girl and got away with it was interesting but how stupid are they to meet up knowing one of them had already been killed and shooting Reg in the shoulder was quick thinking
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2013 05:39     Subject: 2x01 Unquiet Mind

Walt going in on foot to follow the escaped prison's in the snow cat was a dangerous move but his hallucinations giving him the strength to go on was impressive and Victoria loosing her temper with the FBI was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 5-29-2013 06:32     Subject: Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

This is very odd show slow drama but his hallucinations were interesting  

Does anyone think Victoria has feeling for Walt ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2013 05:41     Subject: 2x02 Carcasses

Vic telling the guy to put his hands down as he was naked was amusing but what a strange coincidence the victim turned up dead on the land of his victim from twenty years ago but finding out her son killed him knowing he raped his mother and was his father was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-12-2013 01:43     Subject: 2x03 Death Came in Like Thunder

Cady looking for answers about her mother's death was interesting as it looks like her father knows who killed her mother killer and Walt's bluff about the poisoned water to get a confession was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-18-2013 12:22     Subject: 2x04 The Road to Hell

Vic's reaction when she received the mysterious bouquet of flowers was interesting and R.J. taking the law into his own hands was unbelievable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-25-2013 14:40     Subject: 2x05 Party's Over

You just knew Walt's booty call would get interrupted and so much for keeping an eye on the boxing ring allowing the sister to get away but what was Vic thinking getting in the ring just to get her to talk, Walt's heavy handed arrest on the boys was great but magazine subscription was a great code name and Cady returning home was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 6-30-2013 04:33

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-18-2013 20:22  
Vic's reaction when she received the mysterious bouquet of flowers was interesting and R.J. taking the law into his own hands was unbelievable
What did she mean they found her ?
Author: bala    Time: 6-30-2013 05:29     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but those girls gang up on her and beating her was wrong glad Walt sorted it out and Katie returning was nice but meet her dad girlfriend was amusing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-2-2013 12:23     Subject: 2x06 Tell It Slant

You would think the psychic seen her death coming as she had the death card but being killed by her brother was surprising and all because of his drink problem
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2013 08:28     Subject: 2x07 Sound and Fury

What bad timing for Henry to receive a sexy phone call but not believing the phone call was being recorded was amusing and ironic that Bill tries to order a hit on his wife but then turns up dead himself while being watched by the police
Author: bala    Time: 7-10-2013 08:32     Subject: Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Trust Henry to voluntary for the hit man job but the hit man being homeless person was a surprise.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2013 11:34     Subject: 2x08 The Great Spirit

It's probably a good thing it was a dead body being dragged by the wild horse but doing the same to the killer to get him to talk was great
Author: bala    Time: 7-18-2013 08:15     Subject: Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing but that was one hell of roping skill longmire has
Author: bala    Time: 7-30-2013 09:06     Subject: Tuscan Red

Well that was one hell of explosion but look longmire daughter is a right mess   .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-31-2013 08:56     Subject: 2x09 Tuscan Red

Branch considering using the information from Cady that could help him in the election was disappointing
Author: bala    Time: 7-31-2013 09:28     Subject: Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

he will do anything to win the election.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2013 09:22     Subject: 2x10 Election Day

I'm glad Walt realised his mistake when he left his booty call and that quick glim's of the icepick did make you think that it was going to be a murder weapon at some point but Cady being hit by a hit-and-run-driver while changing a tyre was a surprise and the driver was lucky considering Walt was the one who arrested him but finding out about the driver drunk father made thing interesting and it looks like the icepick was used to punctured the tyre
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2013 11:56     Subject: Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well to Walt surprised he won the election but what the hell is he thinking at end doing that in the end of the episode i understand you love your daughter but that just too extreme?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2013 13:25     Subject: 2x11 Natural Order

Cady pretending to have amnesia  was amusing and the death of the game warden was tragic as the killer was only trying to save his wife when stopped him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-20-2013 13:32     Subject: 2x12 A Good Death is Hard to Find

I'm not surprised Vic's paranoia peaked when she suspects she is being stalked especially after the teeth marks in the soap but Lizzie getting the wrong idea was embarrassing and the cop dropping his GPS watch in the truck was quick thinking
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2013 08:37     Subject: Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well looking forward season finale looks good but Lizzie can sure jump to wrong conclusion without allowing Longmire to talk
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-28-2013 00:59     Subject: 2x13 Bad Medicine

The apparent suicide being connected to Cady's accident was interesting but Vic willing to confess to Ed's beating just to take the blame off Walt was understandable and another season finale cliffhanger
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-1-2014 11:57     Subject: Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

June 2nd 2014.

At least Branch is still alive that's great. The show would not be the same without him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-1-2014 13:19     Subject: Testing Courage: The Storm Defines the Man

Nice insight to the series and what they are looking for in season 3
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-3-2014 12:03     Subject: 3x01 The White Warrior

Branch being given an hallucinogenic made it tough to identify his attacker and as soon as the deputy walked through the ashes after Walt lost the evidence I knew he would get it from the boots
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-3-2014 18:33     Subject: Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

No big comments about season 3 premiere...overall it was not anything special.

I still hate Vic to the pit of my stomach....if the show had less of her it would be so much better.
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-10-2014 09:48     Subject: Reply 75#75 Milks26's post

3x2

Again nothing special happened. It's nice to see Caddy going back to practice law instead of tending a bar/tables.
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-17-2014 09:29     Subject: Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

3x3 (Miss Cheyenne)

Now, most of the Cheyenne people on the reservation hate Walt and were supposed to believe that they would allow him to judge the beauty competition in place of Henry

So far, this is the best episode of the season mainly due of Henry scenes and testimonies.

Caddy/Branch/Cameron interesting and very intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens with this storyline. I'm all for Branch!!    
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-24-2014 15:13     Subject: Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

3x4

I have only this choice expression for Vic & Walt's romantic storyline .

Overall, another nothing happened episode...though it was nice to see Ferg get some screen time. I wish they would use him more and less Vic.
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-3-2014 08:46     Subject: Reply 79#79 Milks26's post

3x5

At least this episode finally gave Branch some vindication.....David Ridges is still alive, which I always knew.
Author: bala    Time: 7-5-2014 01:33     Subject: Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

Well it was sad case about Russian girl being adopted and than getting rehoused and murdered
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2014 01:41     Subject: Reply 81#81 bala's post

Your post #1 is a little out of date as we are half way through the third season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2014 02:29     Subject: Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

If that was me I would of dropped the season as you will have to come back every year, like

American Horror Story
Saving Hope
Magic City
XIII
Continuum
Winners & Losers
Call Me Fitz

which are all out of date

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-5-2014 10:59 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-11-2014 16:03     Subject: Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Reports of my Death

I enjoyed this episode. Whether it was the mystery of Wells Van Barkcum or the limited Vic scenes but something in this episode did the trick for me this week.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2014 08:42     Subject: 3x02 Of Children and Travelers

The young Russian girl taking a photos of the drivers didn't help to keep her alive but the guy in the last photo being the killer would of been to obvious
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2014 09:07     Subject: 3x03 Miss Cheyenne

Cady needing help from an old friend with Henry's bail hearing was interesting as it was obvious the Judge wasn't keen on giving him bail and Branch writing a check to cover the shortfall was surprising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2014 10:06     Subject: 3x04 In the Pines

So much for the teenage campers being alone but the Deputy not knowing where to look while they were at it was amusing and Walt using the hand cuffs while rescuing the girl was quick thinking
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2014 10:33     Subject: 3x05 Wanted Man

Branch being Travis's alibi was ironic as they were the two guys they were looking for and David still being alive was a little predictable but from the look of him not for much longer
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2014 10:48     Subject: Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was a good set up and branch got him out and vic knowing he was involved was amusing but not being able to prove it was priceless.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2014 10:59     Subject: 3x06 Reports of My Death

Henry doing his own investigation was great but he should of known he would be missed when his tracker was left behind at the bar and the rich killing the imposter for his share of the inheritance was sickening
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-15-2014 08:11     Subject: Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

I thought this episode was going to be crap since it was going to be a Vic centered episode but, it turned out to be half way decent. It wasn't overwhelmed with Vic as I thought it would be.  

I say this every time Vic & Walt supposed feelings rear its head . Hopefully Ed Goiskie returns one day.....I can support a relationship between Vic & him
Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-13-2014 10:59  
the rich killing the imposter for his share of the inheritance was ...
Not necessarily, happens everyday among the rich....murders may not be committed (that we hear about), but they always stab each other in the back....the poor do  it to

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 08:40 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2014 10:53     Subject: 3x07 Population 25

Of all the places for Vic and Sean to have an accident and go for help and Walt making an unusual alliance to rescue the pair was surprising but it was lucky he was stalking her and not firing before he asked if he killed his wife made sense but I didn't trust his answer
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2014 08:26     Subject: Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

Well i like the real person came out when they thought it was dead and Henry is certainly very resourceful
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2014 08:28     Subject: Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Well this really best episode but look Vic's relationship with her husband is over based on what happened . I agree of all the people it's a good thing he was stalking her otherwise Walt really would been in trouble .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2014 06:06     Subject: 3x08 Harvest

It's a good job the raccoon took the farmers foot as without the foot they wouldn't of known his body was near by and Nick not willing to give the family time to grieve over the murder was cruel but made him less of a suspect over the murder and making his suicide look like murder for the insurance was an interesting twist
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-23-2014 09:53     Subject: Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

I really appreciated that Walt still ruled it an unsolved murder.
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-23-2014 14:12     Subject: Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

Harvest

Boring episode......that sums it up for. I pretty much used fast forwarded this
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2014 10:44     Subject: 3x09 Counting Coup

The deputy complaining about his desk was amusing and letting Branch's father take him from jail was disappointing but at leased he made up for his mistake by recording the confession
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2014 11:15     Subject: 3x10 Ashes to Ashes

Vic catching the punch meant for Nighthorse was unfortunate but the 14 minute autopsy being the detectives downfall along with the feather was great, looks like Branch's father was responsible for the death of Walt's wife but will he live to pay the price

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-4-2016 20:42 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 10-8-2014 12:29     Subject: Longmire Cancelled by A&E

Longmire Cancelled by A&E — Might Another Network Lasso the Drama?       

Looks like we may never find out who got gunned down out there by the skeet range.

TVLine has learned that A&E has cancelled Longmire, which ended its third season earlier this month. The sad news comes almost a year to the day after A&E pulled the plug on The Glades after four seasons.
“We would like to thank the phenomenal cast, crew and producers of Longmire, along with our partners at Warner Horizon, for their tireless work on three seasons of quality dramatic storytelling,” reads a statement from A&E. “We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved together.”
Sources tell TVLine that producer Warner Horizon will shop the Wyoming-set crime drama to other networks.
Longmire wrapped Season 3 with an audience of 3.7 million total viewers and a 0.6 demo rating, down 16 and 45 percent from its sophomore finale

courtesy http://tvline.com
Author: Milks26    Time: 1-10-2015 09:59     Subject: Reply 100#100 Milks26's post

Series To Return for 10 New Episodes in 2015

Beverly Hills, Calif., November 19, 2014– Netflix, the world’s leading Internet TV network, has ordered a fourth season of the hit drama Longmire, from Warner Horizon Television. Ten new episodes of the series will premiere exclusively in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand in 2015.

courtesy http://renewcanceltv.com/longmire-renewed-season-4-netflix/
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2015 10:19

Longmire - Season 4 - Teaser Trailer
Longmire - Season 4 - Sneak Peek

[ Last edited by bala at 8-14-2015 18:22 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2015 09:16     Subject: Longmire 4x01-4x03

Wasn't quite sure what was going happen since netflix took over but longer episodes were a bonus instead 40 minute episode we get 50-65 minute episode and it worked well. I also liked the fact it solved murder within 3 episodes was a surprise consider i was expecting them stretch it out  whole season
Author: bala    Time: 9-2-2016 11:46

Longmire Season 5 | Official Trailer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2016 03:15     Subject: 4x01 Down by the River

Vic deleting her voice message on Walt's machine was amusing and glad Henry stopped Walt from killing the wrong man but Branch's father leaving a fake suicide note on Branch's computer and the text on his phone was diabolical but great alibi
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2016 03:47     Subject: 4x02 War Eagle

Caleb fighting in a nappy with a blonde wig on was bizarre and Henry continuing Hectors work is great but Shiori being responsible for the caretakers death was surprising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2016 04:26     Subject: 4x03 High Noon

Barlow being drunk at the wheel of his car would be understandable under normal circumstances but he is doing a great job of covering up he's a cold blooded killer and Cady's job offer sounded to good to be true, Cady' trying to get information out of Barlow was taking a risk but Barlow trying to frame Walt for shooting at Nighthorse's place was unbelievable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2016 06:18     Subject: 4x04 Four Arrows

I must admit I thought Walt would be suspected of killing Barlow with the knife but the fact he's just returned after a long absence seems like they skipped that part and apologising to Nighthorse was amusing with it being the worst one, making the bus driver suffer after streaking away was karma
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2016 08:26     Subject: 4x05 Help Wanted

Walt accusing the wife of a former soldier for assaulting him during an apparent robbery was disturbing as it looked like she had committed suicide but I cant believe it was all a lie, and giving the doctor the third degree I thought was unjustified but it did look like she was covering for the women in the group
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2016 11:43     Subject: 4x06 The Calling Back

Walt having to serve Vic eviction notice seemed strange but with her not opening her mail what did she expect and I didn't expect the guys to report almost shooting the girl that turned out to be a rape victim but the girl going to Walt when it happened on the reservation was only going to make things awkward, the girls mother being paid off to make the case go away was unbelievable considering they kidnapped her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2016 12:40     Subject: 4x07 Highway Robbery

I thought the disabled guy was lucky after his friend was killed in the highway robbery but the victims fathers reaction after receiving the death notice seemed bizarre but the disabled guy being the killer was surprising, Travis borrowing money from the casino was amusing and Walt getting turned down by the doctor was a little predictable after their previous meeting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2016 13:23     Subject: 4x08 Hector Lives

It looks like Henry got justice for the rape victim when the suspect in the case ends up dead but almost getting caught with the second victim was bad luck
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 01:30     Subject: 4x09 Shotgun

Henry getting shot while trying to get justice for the rape victim really has backfired and Cady lying to her father was understandable as she knows Henry seen the photos of the rapists
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 02:10     Subject: 4x10 What Happens on the Rez...

Gab staying with Henry after getting shot was nice as she should of run as she was the shooter but Henry dropping Cady in it was unfortunate as he had no idea she lied about seeing him, Walker beating up the girl to find Gab was diabolical considering he's going after Walt for harassment and Henry saving Walt was great but shame about the blood in his truck
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 02:47     Subject: 5x01 A Fog That Won't Lift

Walt should of let Walker bleed out after getting shot as now he's escaped and may have kidnapped Donna but it didn't cross my mind that Donna might be the target or Travis could be the shooter
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 03:35     Subject: 5x02 One Good Memory

Henry trying to renegotiate his deal with Mathias was understandable and glad that wasn't Donna's body in the morgue but Walt's search for her leading to even more suspect only made things harder, Tamar being the the one who took Donna was sad after what she had been through
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 04:12     Subject: 5x03 Chrysalis

Cady finding the girl in her father car was lucky as her father was later found dead and her mother was passed out at home but the girl killing her father for what he did to her mother was tragic, Walt's reaction to Donna saying she was pregnant was amusing as I think he was about to say aren't you a little old
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 05:10     Subject: 5x04 The Judas Wolf

Cady and Walt scaring each other was amusing and the drug company CEO pissing somebody off enough for them to kidnapping him was understandable after what he was responsible for but taking his kidney was surprising, finding the kid hanging in the tree was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 07:37     Subject: 5x05 Pure Peckinpah

Vic buying the RV to solve her housing problem made sense but trying to fix it her self was amusing and the dead drug dealer turning up outside Henry's place was a surprising, Walt thinking Mathias is Hector was lucky for Henry and Jule trying to run was understandable but Vic giving her grandmother the cheque was nice and the underestimated the drug dealers connections
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 08:28     Subject: 5x06 Objection

I knew Ferguson was in trouble after being stopped with the drug dealer and I didn't see any bullet holes in the car which was strange with all the shell casing in the road but glad they didn't kill him, Walt's depositions was never going to be easy and Ferguson getting the figure print off his badge was awesome
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 09:13     Subject: 5x07 From This Day Forward

Walt's security system was amusing but the fact he's confronted the main man he has put a target on his back and Walt did well identifying the body in a hollow tree but the mother-in-law being the killer was surprising, Cady struggling to help the battered woman on the reservation was predictable but I didn't think he would go that far
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 09:54     Subject: 5x08 Stand Your Ground

Nighthorse asking Walt for help did seem ironic and glad Cady is OK after the shooting but the wife turning on her after the shooting was disgusting considering she saved her life, Eamonn having a sense of humour after getting shot was nice and Nighthorse getting to Malachi before his meeting with Walt was predictable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 10:56     Subject: 5x09 Continual Soiree

Henry getting his bar back is the only good thing to come out of the Malachi situation and Travis finding the pregnancy tests in Vic's trash was unfortunate  but how many he found was amusing, looks like Walt has figured out Henry is Hector
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2016 11:36     Subject: 5x10 The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of

Chance being found guilty was great but surprising as he seemed to be winning in court and asking Walk to get him on death row was bizarre but Cady giving Mandy a job was nice as she had no idea she was taking money from the cash box, Vic was luck she didn't loose the baby after that kick

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0