Board logo

Subject: Saving Hope Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 5-30-2012 11:49     Subject: Saving Hope Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiere: June 07, 2012

Saving Hope" is a new, hour-long original drama series that stars Erica Durance ("Smallville"), Michael Shanks ("Stargate Atlantis"), Daniel Gillies ("The Vampire Diaries"), Huse Madhavji ("Combat Hospital," "Star!," "Daily"), Julia Taylor Ross ("Rookie Blue") and Kristopher Turner ("Rookie Blue," "The Listener"). The series is from acclaimed Gemini Award-winning producers Ilana Frank and David Wellington ("The Eleventh Hour," "Would Be Kings," "Rookie Blue").

In "Saving Hope," when charismatic Chief of Surgery Charlie Harris (Shanks) at Hope-Zion Hospital ends up in a coma, he leaves the hospital in chaos - and his fiancee and fellow surgeon, Alex Reid (Durance), in a state of shock. Along with newly arrived star surgeon, Joel Goran (Gillies), Reid races to save Harris' life. As the action unfolds, the comatose Harris explores the hospital halls in "spirit" form, not sure if he's a ghost or a figment of his own imagination. Reid, along with her fellow doctors, press on to save his life and those of their other patients as they deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive.

"Saving Hope" is produced by Ilana C. Frank Films (ICFF) with Entertainment One (eOne), in association with CTV and NBC. The series is executive produced by Ilana Frank and David Wellington for ICFF, Noreen Halpern ("Hell on Wheels," "Call Me Fitz") and John Morayniss ("The Firm," "Haven") for Entertainment One and Lesley Harrison. Executive producers and showrunners are Morwyn Brebner ("Rookie Blue") and Aaron Martin ("Being Erica"). The series was created by Malcolm MacRury ("Crash and Burn," "Republic of Doyle") and Morwyn Brebner. David Wellington directed the pilot.

http://www.nbc.com/saving-hope/

[ Last edited by bala at 7-13-2014 17:21 ]
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-8-2012 01:08

I actually enjoyed this better then I expected. I hope they'll keep things up
Author: bala    Time: 6-8-2012 01:34     Subject: Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

Wow you actually liked the first episode i didn't i just couldn't get into it i don't know why but i just felt the character were boring however the patient were better character than the cast .
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-8-2012 02:45     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

as i didn't have any high expectations about this, it couldn't be much worse but I think that it will improve.
I like the concept and I like the female lead. I hope she will grow even more on me.
I don't really like the male lead, but I'm holding off on that since I think next weeks episode will make me descide how I feel about the show in general.
Author: bala    Time: 6-8-2012 02:57     Subject: Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Yeah same here i had low expectation as well given how many medical drama i have watched over the past 10 years I expected something slightly better. I don't think she a good lead i liked her Smallville but on this show she just seemed rather all over the place. When i look good female lead i look at Megan hunt (Body of proof). That's a good female lead. I really shouldn't be so critical based on the first episode but i just didn't like it.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-8-2012 04:55     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

I actually agreed.  I thought with two such great actors it would have been better but really Michael Shanks just kinda stood there in a tux the whole time and Erica ran around.  

Oh and there were patients periodically with problems!
Author: bala    Time: 6-8-2012 05:05     Subject: Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

It's not actor fault it's the writers and director
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-8-2012 07:04     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

i wasn't blaming them.  I agree.  with great talent, I thought the writers would have a breeze.
Author: bala    Time: 6-8-2012 07:06     Subject: Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

It's the fact that both these actor came sci-fi background where writing is so different than normal medical shows you can see them trying adjust new environment.
Author: bala    Time: 6-15-2012 04:31     Subject: contact

Well another average episode not really to comment
Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-16-2012 12:56     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

I agree. I thought the episode would be better. If they don't pick it up, it won't be worth watching.
Author: bala    Time: 6-16-2012 22:16     Subject: Reply 17#17 kellemanske's post

Since nothing good to watch we really don't have much of a choice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-28-2012 02:26     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

Angela giving birth and dying later was sad and Charlie saving a patient before going into a coma was an interesting start to the show but Charlie walking around is like a different take on A Gifted Man
Author: bala    Time: 6-28-2012 02:29     Subject: Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I know i was thinking the same thing but i liked gifted man better because of better acting and dialogue?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-28-2012 02:31     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

It's still early days and lets hope it improves
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-28-2012 05:18     Subject: 1x02 Contact

If I was in Alex's situation I would try anything and everything like Charlie's ex-wife suggested and what a shame Cal couldn't remember Charlie's name or his message but the drawing did have her thinking
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-28-2012 06:02     Subject: 1x03 Blindness

Alex's getting caught trying sexual arousal therapy was amusing and the scared dead guy running away was funny
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 6-28-2012 18:27

it's lost me.    I just can't connect.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-29-2012 01:28     Subject: 1x04 The Fight

Alex standing up to Todd after his bad news was great but what she said to him was interesting and you can understand why Charlie thought he could try what the young arrogant kid did to get himself out of the coma
Author: bala    Time: 6-30-2012 08:42     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

That guy was a real prick he really didn't seem care that he's was dead and didn't accept it it was like he thought he could stay alive and he did
Author: bala    Time: 7-6-2012 02:56     Subject: Out Of Sight

Well meeting a guy who has been in coma for 35 years was sad and how people around him move on and for a moment she looked like she was enjoying her life until she remembered about Charlie. The question is how long can she wait before she has to move on ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2012 01:00     Subject: 1x05 Out Of Sight

27 years 8 months & 16 days is a long time to be in a coma but from the look of the old guy in the bed you would of thought it was a lot longer and sad to think his wife gave up on him 25 years ago, Maggie not being given the time of day over her theory about the homeless man that may have been misdiagnosed was cruel and poor Alex felling guilty because she laughed was sad
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2012 09:19     Subject: The Great Randall

Well that power of hypnosis was amazing that he felt no pain but than reverse it lead to him feel it which was sad but than finding out what he had and learning there was no cure was rather sad. The hypnosis guy was a jerk trying to get money out of it.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-15-2012 04:46     Subject: 1x06 The Great Randall

Randall being able to see Charlie was interesting but asking for money was a little bizarre and the patient under hypnosis was incredible considering what happened when he was brought out of the trance, Charlie being the first she told about not being pregnant was nice
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2012 07:21     Subject: Consenting Adults

Well i have to say this was ok episode but seriously will that guy be in coma all season it's getting old
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-24-2012 10:29     Subject: 1x07 Consenting Adults

Ashley was not what she expected but I found him amusing and Charlie being in the coma is the only way we get to see what the other patients are thinking in the same situation like Sandhya who was amusing but would Alex believe her if she told her what she experienced
Author: bala    Time: 7-28-2012 02:58     Subject: Heartsick

Well i thought he was going wake up when she switch off the machine but we wait 2 weeks find out what happens
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-30-2012 00:17

This has now been added to the flash site
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-2-2012 05:31     Subject: 1x08 Heartsick

Alex and Dawn going head-to-head over who gets to be his legal decision maker was interesting but then having to do surgery together was unfortunate and after Alex saved the patient I thought she would change her mind
Author: bala    Time: 8-17-2012 07:31     Subject: Bea, Again

Well this was a nice way to show how they met 5 years ago but it's good thing Charlie made sure Bea didn't leave after misdiagnosis   .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-22-2012 05:22     Subject: 1x09 Bea, Again

It was lucky Charles and Mack overheard Bea order a telephone instead of a coffee and their fear that she was misdiagnosed was understandable, the choir singer who made a miraculous recovery from being paralysed was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 8-24-2012 09:39     Subject: A New Beginning

Well Charlie getting some help from dead patient was very interesting that he scared to wake up at least he can work on it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-3-2012 11:07     Subject: 1x10 A New Beginning

Charlie making Kendra jump was amusing and getting angry at her assistant for calling her a hack was priceless but her being able to help Charlie as a therapist was nice and using bolt cutter to amputate the leg was a desperate measure but probable saved her life
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-3-2012 12:22     Subject: 1x11 The Law of Contagion

Joel going along with the superstitious patient was nice but having to repeat some words three times was amusing and another show with a deadly virus was strange and Charlie's visions while being zapped was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 9-6-2012 09:45     Subject: NEWS

NBC has pulled Saving Hope from its schedule with two episodes left to air in the drama's first season. The slightly supernatural medical drama starring Erica Durance's gorgeousness had already been jettisoned off to Saturday nights, but now it's been banished to the internet, where its final two episodes will air. This doesn't apply to Canada, where the show has already been renewed for a second season. 'Mericans, you can watch the final two episodes once they've aired in Canada on NBC.com, or if you are a true fan, you could move to Canada and watch them sooner. You are a true fan, aren't you? [TV Line]
Author: bala    Time: 9-7-2012 08:03     Subject: Ride Hard or Go Home

Wow he wakes up about bloody time
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2012 10:56     Subject: Pink Clouds

Well look like his ablity to see the dead came back with him this show just get stranger and stranger and what a job offer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-21-2012 15:20     Subject: 1x12 Ride Hard or Go Home

Charlie parents dying in a car accident makes an ironic coincidence to his accident and Joel performing the risky surgery on the female jockey was tragic but she knew the risk
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2012 01:34     Subject: 1x13 Pink Clouds

Joel's race against time to save the young patient from the rapidly advancing flesh-eating disease was incredible and I had a felling Charlie was the only one to see Pamela
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-27-2013 04:06     Subject: 2x01 I Watch Death

Alex slapping the patient who wanted to die was surprising but getting caught up in the aftermath of the shooting would put you on edge and interesting way to remove the bullet from Erica or what ever her name is in this
Author: bala    Time: 6-27-2013 05:00     Subject: Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Yes this great way to start season here me thinking it was going Alex turn in a coma
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2013 11:37     Subject: Little Piggies

Singing dead patient was annoying but what an accident he save him by dislodging his tumour
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2013 14:20     Subject: 2x02 Little Piggies

The young girl’s disease was bizarre and Dawn intimidating Alex did seem over the top but she needs to learn to stick up for herself and the singing coma patient was doing my head in
Author: bala    Time: 7-10-2013 08:35     Subject: Why Waste Time

Well when a patient came in with his wife stabbed and acting like a doctor was impressive but than finding out he was taxi driver was a shock but glad she still decided follow his advice with his wife operation. The kemo kids was nice storyline and the guy with 2 wives was just so unlucky but good thing he actually had kids with his first wife so that he could get get better.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-11-2013 07:15     Subject: 2x03 Why Waste Time

It was obvious the husband had medical training but being a limo driver now was an interesting twist and the tennis player missing a bikini wax to talk about her knee surgery was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2013 10:01     Subject: Defense

Well perform a risky surgery on a malpractice lawyer was tricky but Charlie saving his life was luck as he got speak to him when he was ghost figure out symptom that wouldn't presented during surgery until it was too late.  . She was so close to figure out Charlie secret that i couldn't believe it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2013 04:33     Subject: 2x04 Defense

How ironic Rusty got injured after his dirty move on Charlie but him being a malpractice lawyer known for suing every doctor was bound to make things interesting but the surgery was impressive and the dog having the name of a serial killer was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2013 08:18     Subject: The Face of the Giant Panda

Maggie's dad in the morgue was certainly a shock but Charlie knowing before she saw the body was great way to make sure she didn't find out so glad she didn't know where he died .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-26-2013 01:29     Subject: 2x05 The Face of the Giant Panda

Alex should of listened to the guard while treating the violent young prisoner and Maggie's dad warning Charlie was a close call as he was on the table and his daughter had no idea
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-1-2013 03:26     Subject: 2x06 All Things Must Pass

The Monday Mornings style of discussion on why the fire-fighter died was interesting but Maggie fainting was a surprise and the Nun remembering her out of body experience was great
Author: bala    Time: 8-1-2013 07:45     Subject: Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Yes but what unexpected error with the nerve string thinking it was 5 when 1 was already in the tray meaning 1 still in the patient. It really open your eyes to fact no matter how good a doctor is these things happen. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-9-2013 05:45     Subject: 2x07 Bed One

Carrying his father twelve blocks was impressive but I had a feeling he was hurt as well, Joel and Maggie attempt to keep her patient alive while stuck in an elevator was a tough call with a sad outcome and Charlie patient telling him about her missing girlfriend left at the crash scene was interesting, Dawn making a move on Charlie was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2013 05:19     Subject: 2x08 Defriender

Charlie trying to save the wounded leg of his former college while Alex and Joel end up being stranded in the middle of nowhere after a hold-up with a severely injured couple was interesting but Charlie telling his ghost to stop smoking was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2013 06:22     Subject: Defriender

You just knew that day trip would turn into medical situation but they really did great considering there had improvise most of the equipment. Charlie's friend leg really looked awful
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-21-2013 06:18     Subject: 2x09 Vamonos

Alex having to put her patient’s gender reassignment surgery on hold was sad but what a revelation from his mother and the trampoline injured patient thinking she was going to die was interesting as she was right and there was nothing Charlie could do to save her, the patient in the wall was unbelievable
Author: bala    Time: 8-21-2013 06:29     Subject: Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

The patient in the wall was unbelievable but extremely amusing how he was upside down and fact no one came in room while doctor was drilling the wall was odd.  show how busy the hospital is thinking it was a maintenance guy.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2014 15:01     Subject: 2x10 Wishbones

Luck falling 40ft after trying to stop a jumper was horrific but you can understand why Joel and Charlie must work together to keep him alive while keeping his admittance a secret from Alex but what a tragedy he died and I had a feeling he would tell her about seeing ghosts
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-11-2014 04:11     Subject: 2x11 En Bloc

Charlie struggling with the spirit of Alex's dead brother, Luke was interesting but trust Luke not being around in the morgue to back up his omission and Alex risking dangerous surgery on an inoperable tumour to save a young boy's life was risky and what a time for Maggie to tell him she's pregnant
Author: bala    Time: 1-17-2014 05:03     Subject: Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Yes it look like she doesn't believe him
Author: bala    Time: 1-17-2014 05:04     Subject: Nottingham 7

Good episode Alex getting drunk with her mentor the day before her operation was nice but i am glad she will be ok .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-19-2014 04:32     Subject: 2x12 Nottingham 7

Alex diagnosing the breast cancer not knowing it was Dana she was diagnosing was interesting but getting drunk along with pot and pizza was amusing and what a dilemma with the faulty hip joint
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-26-2014 13:00     Subject: 2x13 Wide Awake

Alex realized she's been tricked into a blind double was interesting but him getting his hand stuck in a condom machine was embarrassing and the soldier's story about having a colleagues piece of skull in her back was sad
Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2014 13:02     Subject: Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

That has got worst first date i felt so sorry for him when that happens .

This is why you don't buy them from a machine
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-1-2014 11:55     Subject: 2x14 - 43 Minutes

What a shame the guy died after Alex witnesses his accident on her way home but I was surprised the driver stayed after she freaked out at the start
Author: bala    Time: 2-1-2014 12:06     Subject: Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

What even more impressive was it was overtime since her shift finished . She really did her best . What a way ruin a day
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-7-2014 15:33     Subject: 2x15 Don’t Poke the Bear

Abbey hiding not knowing Charlie is the only one who can see her was amusing but knot knowing if she had been abused by her boyfriend was worrying as it looked like Stockholm syndrome and discovering he kidnapped her 15 years ago was sickening
Author: bala    Time: 2-14-2014 09:15     Subject: "Breathless"

Well this was amazing turn damaged lungs to health lungs for transplant really show how far medical advances have become . The arguing couple managing to put their difference to a side help each other was nice.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-14-2014 16:32     Subject: 2x16 Breathless

What an incredible machine being able to repair damaged lungs and Charlie asking the coma patient to eavesdrop for him was a first but the arguing couple getting back together after his leg snapped was nice but the voice was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 2-21-2014 08:14     Subject: Twinned Lambs

I don't think he deserved getting punched since he really didn't do anything all he ask is to give Alex space .  It's such a shame a talented doctor like that was abuse drugs .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-25-2014 07:58     Subject: 2x17 Twinned Lambs

Mimi kneeing Zachary in the privates was amusing and Dr. Kalfas' surgery with Maggie was impressive but catching him shooting uo was a surprise and the complications after his surgery was surprising as she looked so well
Author: bala    Time: 3-1-2014 07:02     Subject: Broken Hearts

It a good thing Alex was wearing a heart monitor when it happened otherwise she would been dead  but that sleep walking patient was dangerous
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-6-2014 05:45     Subject: 2x18 Broken Hearts

How quick Dawn was on the phone when Alex unplugged the heart monitor was impressive and what a stroke of luck Charlie talked her into putting it back on after being stabbed by the sleepwalker thanks to Joel falling asleep and what a season finale cliffhanger with Charlie seeing her ghost
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-23-2014 06:38

Saving Hope Preview Season 3 Premiere
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-23-2014 09:57     Subject: 3x01 Heaven Can Wait

I'm glad they recapped on last seasons cliffhanger but then again reading my last post brought it al back and Charlie saying you mist something after seeing Alex's ghost again was interesting as it took a lot of convincing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-23-2014 09:58

Saving Hope Promo for "Kiss Me Goodbye" (3.02)
Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2014 10:27     Subject: Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Yes but look on her face when she found out what she had done was surprising consider there were 2 of them checking everything she was doing they all missed it .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-26-2014 09:40     Subject: 3x02 Kiss Me Goodbye

Charlie getting caught playing strip poker was amusing and bribing Alex to see what Dawn does before her shift was surprising, what an awkward decision to make after his pregnant wife became brain dead before giving birth, Joel bringing Alex out of her coma with a kiss is going to make thing interesting
Author: bala    Time: 9-26-2014 09:49     Subject: Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

It was nice surprise to get another episode this week and i am glad she back but the fact she has no memory should be interesting. That was a tough call with father he loves his wife but i guess he didn't want constant reminder that he was reason why his wife died but i am glad he changed his mind.
Author: bala    Time: 10-3-2014 12:53     Subject: 3x03 Awakenings

Alex not remembering anything was normal but she still had her knowledge and after saving a patient she got all her memories back but there still something not quite right .

The two people stuck together was best case storyline i had feeling there were having an affair but what a way to be stuck together literally in life changing situation.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-3-2014 12:55     Subject: Reply 102#102 bala's post

Another one VIP has forgot to add
Author: bala    Time: 10-11-2014 08:32     Subject: 3x04 Stand By Me

Alex telling him she not in love with him must been awful . I don't know how they will get through this
Author: bala    Time: 10-18-2014 23:15     Subject: 3x05 Breaking Away

Having Maggie as a room-mate look rather annoying and snake eating her pet was sad . Now she's going to turn back into mean boss
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-21-2014 00:43     Subject: Reply 102#102 bala's post

You have feel sorry for Maggie who's having an emotional time after her miscarriage and breakup but not being able to tell the patient what's wrong with him was amusing as it was obvious he thought he could be dying
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-21-2014 01:11     Subject: Reply 104#104 bala's post

Joel being involved in a deadly situation at a local street clinic was interesting and the was the other doctor disarmed the guy with the knife was impressive, Gavin accidentally getting high was amusing but leaving was sad and I had a feeling Charlie not giving Alex space would spoil their relationship
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-21-2014 01:47     Subject: Reply 105#105 bala's post

Charlie being ordered by Will's mother to do as she says was amusing and Maggie looking after Dawn's pet couldn't of happened at a worse time with the snake loose in the hospital but Charlie comforting her was surprising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-25-2014 03:49     Subject: 3x06 Joel 2:31

The thud in the lift made sense as the girl fell down the lift shaft but the one in the morgue was a strange coincidence as it stopped them kissing and Charlie asking the patient to meet him back in the morgue was different but Dawn wanting a baby came as a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 10-25-2014 12:36     Subject: Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

It was strange and spooky episode for Halloween
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-4-2014 04:53     Subject: Wedding Planner Mystery (2014)

Alex's aka Erica Durance was pretty good in this TV movie but Aaron turning out to be the good guy when Carnegie fell for Holt who looked like the good guy was amusing

Wedding Planner Mystery CTV promo

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-27-2014 09:09 ]
Author: bala    Time: 11-28-2014 12:49     Subject: The Way We Were

Not many doctor would continue doing brain surgery while having a heart attack but he did i was impressed as patient survived while he was doing it
Author: bala    Time: 12-7-2014 10:59     Subject: The Heartbreak Kid

Joel opening up free clinic for a friend was nice but having one patient almost stroke out was awful but finding him in the nick of time was great.  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2014 13:25

Saving Hope Promo for "The Way We Were" (3.07)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2014 13:26     Subject: 3x07 The Way We Were

Tom getting cut by the other doctor during surgery was surprising but I had a felling the patient had a blood disorder and Charlie being interrupted when he was about to give a specimen was amusing but what a shame Dawn cant have kids
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2014 13:28

Saving Hope Promo for "The Heartbreak Kid" (3.08)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2014 13:51     Subject: 3x08 The Heartbreak Kid

Charlie seeing the girls spirit was lucky as he found out exactly how she injured herself and it was a good job Joel was at the clinic to save teddy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2014 13:52

Saving Hope Promo for "The Other Side of Midnight" (3.09)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2014 14:21     Subject: 3x09 The Other Side of Midnight

The speedway driver surviving that high speed crash was bound to have serious injuries and Charlie having the day off was interesting especially with him being hit on by the woman suggesting he buys stocks but her being a ghost was surprising and the fact she remembered was a first
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2014 14:23

Saving Hope promo for "Days of Heaven" (3.10)
Author: bala    Time: 12-20-2014 13:05     Subject: Reply 119#119 codebreaker's post

Trying to make a decision about his legs were tough
Author: bala    Time: 12-20-2014 13:07     Subject: 3x10 Days of Heaven

This was a sad episode Joel accidental killing a guy who was attacking him was unfortunate because now he beening arrested and possibly going to jail . we know it was self defence but will jury be convinced
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-27-2014 01:38     Subject: Reply 122#122 bala's post

What a shame Joel got caught up in Selena's domestic problems and the fact she had a restraining order on her husband proves he has a violent temper but sleeping together works against him as he also has a motive for his death

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-27-2014 09:39 ]

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0