Board logo

Subject: The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-26-2012 14:43     Subject: The Mentalist Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 30, 2012

Discuss Anything About The Mentalist Season 5-7 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 13:50 ]
Author: bala    Time: 10-1-2012 07:48     Subject: The Crimson Ticket

Well i had feeling she would escape but Jane should of known better.

What a stupid cop stealing the lottery ticket he was bound to get caught.
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2012 08:43     Subject: Devil's Cherry

Well that was one hell of an hullication but his daughter asking him to stop was amusing and ending with taking that drug tea so he could see her again was sad.
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2012 09:32     Subject: Not One Red Cent

Well i figured out it was female who was married to victim but it would more amusing Jane was in the bank
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-16-2012 13:05     Subject: 5x01 The Crimson Ticket

The CBI team being forced to partner up with the FBI after the fight at the crime scene was bizarre and it was a good job Lorelei was in someone else's custody when she escaped but the cop helping himself to the lotto ticket was crazy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-16-2012 13:48     Subject: 5x02 Devil's Cherry

Jane's hallucination about meeting the girl who claims to be his late daughter, Charlotte was interesting and you cant blame Jane for trying to bring her back
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-16-2012 14:35     Subject: 5x03 Not One Red Cent

The way Jane identified which safety deposit box the gun was in was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2012 11:07     Subject: Blood Feud

Well having Rigby father involved was interesting twist but glad he got cleared
Author: bala    Time: 10-29-2012 09:38     Subject: Red Dawn

Well this was how Jane joined the team which was good
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-26-2012 11:51     Subject: 5x04 Blood Feud

You can understand why they suspected foul play considering Rigsby killed his father killer but being able to legally do it would was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-26-2012 12:27     Subject: 5x05 Red Dawn

I'm surprised they let Jane tag alone to the crime scene but getting under the cops skin so he would lash out in the hope to get them more involved in the Red John case was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-26-2012 13:05     Subject: 5x06 Cherry Picked

I first thought Isaac was in on the kidnapping but Sloan's plan was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-26-2012 13:37     Subject: 5x07 If It Bleeds, It Leads

What a tragedy that Cassie survived the crash only to be killed afterwards but Jane getting his face slapped was amusing but Jane tricking Ed on camera was impressive but Teresa talking to Volker may have got Amanda killed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-26-2012 14:09     Subject: 5x08 Red Sails in the Sunset

Jane's elaborate plan to break Lorelei out of prison was impressive considering they think she abducted him but why she didn't leave him when she had the chance was bizarre and the car accident was a great way to make it believable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-26-2012 14:48     Subject: 5x09 Black Cherry

The suspect running passed the victims car was convenient and Jane finding the missing cuff-link was great but how many turned up at the crime scene was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-13-2012 05:08     Subject: 5x10 Panama Red

Summer turning up pregnant was interesting considering Cho’s was working with the rapid response team and looks like the death of a young botanist was pointless as the seeds he took had already been swapped
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-7-2013 16:29     Subject: 5x11 Days of Wine & Roses

Using the perfume of the dead girl to try and find out who she was seen in the therapy group was interesting with some amusing results especially when Jane identified two possible suspects but the fact the girl died over a necklace was sad and was a interesting end with Lisbon needing help
Author: bala    Time: 1-14-2013 10:17     Subject: Little Red Corvette

She finally got him but good see that those killer actually had a heart by not killing the little boy.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2013 13:34     Subject: 5x12 Little Red Corvette

The missing boy still being alive two months later was a pleasant surprise and Volker clearing out his office did look like he was running scared but Clyde walking in front of the bus was a shock, Volker going after the kid himself turned out to be a great result
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-28-2013 13:44     Subject: 5x13 The Red Barn

The guys throwing Lisbon a surprise 10th anniversary party was amusing and the case involving both Red John and the Visualize was interesting as Jane is making the list of people he shook hands with shorter and shorter
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-19-2013 09:42     Subject: 5x14 Red in Tooth and Claw

The cashier didn't think when he lied about being robbed as Patrick proved in know time and who would of thought he murdered her over a mouth but what Patrick did to help with the gambling was great as Grace got her funding
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2013 12:42     Subject: 5x15 Red Lacquer Nail Polish

Jane pushing the girl in the water and smoking out the boat was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 3-6-2013 00:44     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

She really wasn't a nice elderly women we were meant to believe
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2013 09:00     Subject: 5x16 There Will Be Blood

Lorelei showing the gun in public was careless but her being put off by the kids playing was a surprise and Lorelei being Red John latest victim was an even bigger surprise
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2013 09:47     Subject: Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well what did you expect she was after him he had no use for her anymore so it figures she would end up dead but jane missing opportunity to find red john identity because he want Lorelei to tell him  was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-25-2013 10:44     Subject: 5x17 Red, White And Blue

Interesting way to take control of the case when the body of a female army medic but being killed by the doctor because what she found out was sad as he was selling drugs to pay for his life style
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2013 12:39     Subject: Behind the Red Curtain

Well if that is red John who kill him in the hospital it certainly will be a surprise ?.

I am not sure but he could be working for red john but i have feeling he's red john because he already knows Jane ?
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-26-2013 23:22     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

Naa, I think he's just another helper, I think the CBI boss is Red John.. They were talking in an earlier episode..
Author: spratt89    Time: 3-27-2013 12:19

Renewed For A 6th Season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2013 05:33     Subject: 5x18 Behind the Red Curtain

Patrick running and leaving Wayne to deal with fighting dancers was amusing and tragic that the victim was in the wrong place at the wrong time
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-18-2013 01:02     Subject: 5x19 Red Letter Day

Kirkland trying to find out how much Jane knows about Red John did look suspicious especially after they disturbed the match he left in the door and Jane putting the gold nugget in the kids pocket was amusing but walking away during the bar fight was predictable
Author: kellemanske    Time: 4-18-2013 09:04     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I'm convinced he's not Red John, I still believe he's just the right hand man, but they sure want to make it look like it's him.
Author: bala    Time: 4-22-2013 08:42     Subject: Red Velvet Cupcakes

Well it did look like radio killed her but when it was revealed it was his wife was amusing . Who would thought it help Rigby and van pel with their relationship.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-23-2013 02:28     Subject: 5x20 Red Velvet Cupcakes

How ironic that Rigsby and Van Pelt would go undercover as a couple with relationship problems but glad it helped them with their own problems and the radio love doctor's wife being the killer was a great twist
Author: bala    Time: 4-29-2013 09:29     Subject: Red and Itchy

Well finding out what was in that container was disturbing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-29-2013 11:48     Subject: 5x21 Red and Itchy

Putting the cat in the safe was a risky move considering it was only a hunch the wife was the safe cracker and Brenda having the plastic box was a surprise because I didn't trust Kirkland would broke into Jane's evidence room
Author: bala    Time: 4-29-2013 12:02     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes that was crazy hunch but one of these days Jane make wrong prediction and it will have a consequence. i am more impressed the cat didn't freak out when the safe was open and pouch of them
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-6-2013 12:25     Subject: 5x22 Red John's Rules

Jane tricking her to allow him to use her phone so he could track the last number she rang was clever and dipping it into the fish tank to stop her from ringing the number was quick thinking and only seven individuals that could be Red John should make next season interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-26-2013 03:37     Subject: The Mentalist Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres September 29, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Author: bala    Time: 9-30-2013 11:20     Subject: The Desert Rose

Nice returning episode and what a way to solve the first case within 10 minutes leaving rest of the episode solve another murder but of all people to kill him it was Dinner people was a surprised. I really hope Lisborne survives
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-30-2013 21:15     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

I really don't expect them to kill off Lisbon.  I think that would be kind of expected, considering how the episode ended.  When she left Jane, I kind of expected something not good to happen to her though.  I was surprised that the diner people were the killers too.  Having just watched the entire series over the summer (for the 1st time), I'm excited about this show.  I am interested to see the reveal of who Red John is.  I'm almost thinking it might actually be Jane, but that would be awful - and I also don't think he would have murdered his own wife and child.  
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-1-2013 08:35     Subject: Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

I agree, they won't kill off Lisbon, but waking up with the blood on her face would be rather traumatic. She really should have listened to Jane and thought better about entering that house without backup.
Jane isn't Red John.. He isn't on the list and he wouldn't have gone through all this trouble tracking down the guy who killed his wife and daughter if it was him. I didn't expect Red John to kill one of the 7 on the list. But I like it that there is movement in the chase.The whole team knowing about it was kind of expected. Although I thought Lisbon would keep it to herself a little longer then this.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-1-2013 13:29     Subject: Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

I thought Lisbon would have kept it to herself longer too.  As soon as she told 1, I knew the rest would know.  

When the guy was dying - can't remember his name - he said "tiger, tiger", referring to the Blake poem.  I'm beginning to wondering if the men on the list are somehow connected in another way.  We know that at least one of them is a member of that cult, and the cult leader is also on the list.  Not everyone is well versed in poetry, so it seems peculiar that it's been referred to by several characters unless they had something in common.

Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-1-2013 14:54     Subject: Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

I agree that the poem was a message. Red John used it in previous murders as well. I remember the murder or suicide of one of the Red John accomplices who died saying this as well. So that does raise the question if he was an accomplice too or if Red John somehow made him say it. No way it was coincidence.
I don't think the cult boss is Red John, that would be too obvious, but I do believe Red John is somehow connected to the cult as the CBI boss (if I'm not mistaken) used to be a member but tries/tried to conceal it.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-1-2013 15:19     Subject: Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

I don't think it's the head of the cult either.  That would be too "on the nose".  I know the guy that kind of took over Lisbon's job (blonde guy, used to be on Homicide: Life on the Streets), is in the cult.  I can't remember if the CBI boss used to be a member, though it wouldn't surprise me.  I'm curious about the phrase too - if the guy was made to say it or if he did it on his own.  I think all will be revealed soon - if the promos are anything to go by.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-2-2013 05:06     Subject: 6x01 The Desert Rose

Lisbon trying to do something about the list of the seven Red John suspects was bound to happen and using Sonya to get to the killer was amusing as it was those in the dinner that was responsible
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2013 12:32     Subject: 6X02 Black-Winged Red Bird

What a elaborate suicide attempt no wonder he speeded off consider what was going happens to him seconds later  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-8-2013 01:45     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

No wonder Patrick couldn't get hold of Sophie but getting the three suspect worried about how much he knows was great
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-9-2013 02:21     Subject: Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I agree, that certainly puts a spin on things.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-14-2013 10:33     Subject: 6x03 Wedding In Red

Grace's story about her love life was tragic but Rigsby overhearing and making the surprise proposal was sweet and getting married was great, Sheriff McAllister rescuing Jane from the roof was an interesting twist as it first looked like he was scared of heights
Author: bala    Time: 10-14-2013 10:40     Subject: Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say her hinting about getting married was what he needed to ask her but to use it as a way to propose to her was interesting way to distract and ask her at the same time.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-21-2013 04:18     Subject: 6x04 Red Listed

Madeleine faking her own death was understandable but how Patrick figured it out was great and the list of fake Red John suspects does seem to be putting their lives at risk, Kirkland was a sick animal but who gunned him down was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 10-21-2013 08:08     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

He really shouldn't of mentioned tiger tiger thing as that let cat out of the bad leading to his death.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-21-2013 13:09     Subject: Reply 15#15 bala's post

but the tiger tiger thing really put a new twist on things.. Now we know what it means!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-28-2013 05:39     Subject: 6x05 The Red Tattoo

Cho being stalked by the woman, Kira from the gym was amusing and her being a private eye was a novel twist but being killed was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 10-28-2013 12:07     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

As soon as she bumped in Cho i figured something was up with her but at least she helpful to help Jane identify red john?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-4-2013 03:15     Subject: 6x06 Fire and Brimstone

Jane trying to gather the five remaining Red John suspects in one place was interesting but alone was a hell of a risk and sods law there was more than one with the tattoo but nice cliffhanger
Author: bala    Time: 11-4-2013 09:23     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I really hope we find out who red john is because this becoming like Alison thing on pretty little liar it never ends.
Author: bala    Time: 11-19-2013 08:19     Subject: The Great Red Dragon

So this was much better episode but ending i can't believe .

I can't figure this out because shutting down CBI and letting everyone go means FBI are taking over and they no resources to find Red John since they are all fired .
Author: kellemanske    Time: 11-19-2013 12:54     Subject: Reply 21#21 bala's post

I'm kind of surprised they didn't demand to see his shoulder. But I don't believe he is walking away. Surely they'll go rogue.
I like it that we now know who he is, but catching him will be a challenge.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 11-19-2013 20:55 ]
Author: bala    Time: 11-19-2013 13:06     Subject: Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

I don't think he's red john i think high up in the organisation because of tattoo but if he really was red john he would figured out what Jane was up to and outsmarted him but expose himself like that seems like decoy. he has avoided detection for a long time so i really don't believe he's red john .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-24-2013 16:35     Subject: 6x07 The Great Red Dragon

The way Bertram cold bloodedly killed the bartender puts him close to the top of the suspect list and I'm sure Red John is responsible CBI being closed
Author: bala    Time: 11-26-2013 13:19     Subject: Red John

Well look like i was right i knew he wasn't red john but this episode should of  been series finale because now the only way to keep this show going is take down blake association network which will probably stetch a few more season. This should final episode i would been happy with the way this episode ended.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 11-26-2013 22:03     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

I don't think it'll take that long. The guy said he pretty much was the Blake Association, so that means there is no leader anymore so nobody to give the secret orders.
Author: bala    Time: 11-26-2013 23:34     Subject: Reply 26#26 kellemanske's post

There another show called the Following not sure if you seen that but that kind of show direction this show will heading in future episodes.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 11-27-2013 09:35     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

I've seen a bit but I wasn't really into it so I dropped it. How they'll figure something out to keep it interesting.
I think the timeline of this season is all very strange. I mean, this certainly felt like a season final and they'll be doing something completely different next episode, but it's still only episode 9.
Author: bala    Time: 12-5-2013 04:32     Subject: 6x09 My Blue Heaven

Well i found someone better to do this review since i couldn't said it better than this guy . This was such a mixed episode i felt it deserved something different.

In case anyone wondering this is not me
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-5-2013 12:13

A fresh start is what this show really needed
Author: bala    Time: 12-5-2013 13:29     Subject: Reply 30#30 spratt89's post

Yes but you will alienate the fans because like guy said in that video i posted it only been 1 week since they resolved red john situation and characters have had time to move on but we viewers havn't .

To be honest this is a good point to actually stop watching the series, for me personally i am getting bored of tv series because there used to be a time where i used to get excited about watching tv series and now it has just become something to watch to kill the time. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-7-2013 14:20     Subject: 6x08 Red John

Bertram ringing Patrick just as his partner shot the cop was unfortunate and after 124 episodes are we to believe Sheriff McAllister was Red John and is dead or was he just another Red Herring
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-7-2013 14:49     Subject: Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

I kind of find it hard to believe that that is the end of Red John.  I at least wanted the blind woman to come and identify him, like she did when it wasn't Red John.  The sheriff doesn't seem like he fits the description of the man she was in love with.  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-7-2013 15:26     Subject: 6x09 My Blue Haven

The two year jump was a little disappointing but the fact Patrick had avoided capture was impressive and getting Abbott to arrest the drug dealer was great but Kim being an FBI Agent was an interesting twist
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-7-2013 17:30     Subject: Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I agree.  I really didn't expect such a big jump into the future.  Kind of curious as to what direction the show is going to take now.
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2013 00:29     Subject: Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i saw that twist coming because she was only english speaking person he has met in 2 years
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-19-2013 02:51     Subject: 6x10 Green Thumb

Jane reluctantly working for the FBI instead of CBI makes sense and refusing to help unless Lisbon is brought on board was predictable, Wylie finding Jane after he escaped was impressive and solving his first case for them great as he was able to get all his demands
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 03:56     Subject: 6x11 White Lines

Patrick asking Krystal for her number was amusing but arranging a date while at a crime scene and her being the killer was a surprising twist
Author: bala    Time: 1-6-2014 07:18     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Her being the killer was obvious i learnt that any-time Patrick decides to spend time with someone in the episode that usually the killer but she was rather impressive . Lisborn and his boss trying teach Jane a lession was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-13-2014 11:36     Subject: 6x12 Golden Hammer

Trust Patrick to ask about area 51 when given full security clearance but nice work in figuring out the paper was a drop message but Avery being the killer and selling secrets was surprising, Grace figuring out about their phone being tape should make thing interesting
Author: bala    Time: 1-13-2014 11:44     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Come on as soon as i saw her i knew she is involved she was way too involved but any time i see that actress on a show she always has some sort role
Author: kellemanske    Time: 1-14-2014 02:21     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

I love it that they brought Wayne and Grace back. The new arc is going to make things interesting.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-14-2014 13:26     Subject: Reply 42#42 kellemanske's post

I was glad to see them again too.  I know they won't be regulars, but I REALLY hope neither of them get killed because of the case.  It would be nice to see them now and then, and with their new business, it's a believable way to incorporate them into stories.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-26-2014 01:48     Subject: 6x13 Black Helicopters

Jane’s request for a black helicopter seemed extravagant and getting the right gifts for everyone was impressive but LaRoche walking into a trap was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-26-2014 02:18     Subject: 6x14 Grey Water

Rigsby and Van Pelt were lucky but Rigsby reaction when he first suspected something was wrong was bizarre as Grace didn't answer him and Jane sending Fischer after the wrong computer programmer to flush out the hacker was amusing but the suspect talking to a petrol pump was priceless and I would be surprised if Van Pelt didn't suspect someone was there
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-26-2014 03:10     Subject: 6x15 White As The Driven Snow

I'm disappointed Van Pelt didn't hear her intruder considering she just laid down and escaping was impressive but the snow made it to easy to track but Wayne and Patrick taking Haibach was a risky move
Author: bala    Time: 3-27-2014 07:18     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i am guessing she was tired but that was one hell of rescue situation but i knew after her first escape it wouldn't be so easy . Now both of dead is dead so that was nice resolution to this plot.
Author: bala    Time: 4-6-2014 06:57     Subject: 6x16 "Violets"

Wow Jane taking art case from FBI and catch them was impressive consider Art squad have been after these guys for a number of years but making them play different parts for the con was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 4-21-2014 10:20     Subject: 6x17 Silver Wings of Time

Well i had a feeling they would do some trick with the time but i am glad it was new wife and not him .
Author: bala    Time: 4-21-2014 11:08     Subject: 6x18 Forest Green

Well Teresa relationship just got serious with that question and again Jane does his tricks capture bad guy but i really didn't know who it was but they still got him
Author: bala    Time: 5-11-2014 11:06     Subject: 6x19 Brown Eyed Girls

How lucky was Jane accidental bumping into a guy who lead to an international kidnapping ring
Author: bala    Time: 5-11-2014 12:12     Subject: 6x20 Il Tavolo Bianco

Well who would thought that kidnapping case would now turn into a organ harvesting situation. Lisbourne really tough decision about moving but i think we all know that she's not going to leave . The show wouldn't be the same without her
Author: bala    Time: 5-18-2014 02:20     Subject: 6x21 Black Hearts

Well going after kidnapping ring leader was tricky but jane spot them at rest stop was impressive.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-26-2014 01:07     Subject: 6x16 Violets

I loved the way they were all willing to play along with Jane's plan considering they had no idea what was involved but dressing up to play their parts was amusing and the way he played the killer to lead them straight to his stash was awesome
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-26-2014 01:34     Subject: Reply 49#49 bala's post

The look on Mae's face when she thought she got away with murder was amusing and the fact Edward had no idea was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-26-2014 02:18     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

The way Jane sniffed out Madison's date at the club was amusing and the magic trick to trap the killer was great but I hope Teresa relationship isn't moving to quick
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-26-2014 03:07     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

What a chance encounter leading to the dying woman but Thaddeus thinking he could save her using duck-tape was sad and the fake CB bear trap was clever way to find the girls
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-26-2014 03:37     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

Daniela saying they took blood should of been a clue that the kidnapping gang was up to something more sinister and I hope after all this they find Daniela's sister alive
Author: bala    Time: 5-26-2014 04:04     Subject: 6x22 Blue Bird

I would of love the series to end like this but he finally confessed his love for her and the kiss was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-26-2014 04:06     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

Making Michael think he was about to have his own organs removed was karma and a great way to get him to talk but him thinking Anthony was on the table next to him was amusing and glad they found Amy alive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-26-2014 04:33     Subject: Reply 59#59 bala's post

Christie giving her father and step mother a mouthful was amusing especially with Teresa and Patrick leaving just after but Patrick should of realised Teresa would find out the truth about their romantic getaway and everyone turning up to get revenge for the cold case was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-27-2014 23:48     Subject: The Mentalist Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres November 30, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0