Board logo

Subject: Do No Harm Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2012 03:06     Subject: Do No Harm Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Do No Harm Premieres on NBC on January 31, 2013

Dr. Jason Cole is a highly respected neurosurgeon who has it all - a lucrative career, confident charm, and the gift of compassion. But he also has a deep, dark secret. One morning, when he wakes up disoriented in a wrecked hotel room amidst several near-naked women he's never seen before, he knows one thing: it's happening again.

Every night at the same hour, something inside Jason changes, leaving him almost unrecognizable - seductive, devious, borderline sociopathic. This new man is his dangerous alternate personality who goes by the name of "Ian Price." For years as he's battled Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), Jason has been able to keep Ian in check with a powerful experimental sedative. But now his - their - body has developed a resistance to the serum, setting Ian free once again. And to make matters worse, after being suppressed for so long, Ian's hell-bent on taking revenge on his oppressor.

With everyone Jason cares about at risk - patients, friends, co-workers and even the woman he loves - he's got to stop Ian once and for all. Will they find some common ground, or will they bring each other down? Hell hath no fury like an alter scorned.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Do No Harm Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-22-2013 20:58 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2012 03:07

Author: bala    Time: 12-11-2012 03:33     Subject: Do No Harm Promo (31st Jan)

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-16-2012 21:31

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-17-2012 17:21     Subject: Do No Harm (2012)

I just watched the film with the same name which to my surprise was really good, with Emily's therapist having almost convinced everyone that Emily was crazy after Mark was killed in a plane crash and being so distraught she attempts suicide but the therapist killing her own daughter and the cop was sick

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-18-2012 16:09 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-19-2012 17:51

Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-15-2013 09:25     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

What a shame Jason didn't tell Lena why he could go out to celebrate his birthday before what looks like Ian taking advantage of her but using him to teach the abusive cop a lesson was great
Author: bala    Time: 1-15-2013 11:51     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but why he didn't tell Lena he has split personality was a shame because she has no idea. After 5 years he was bound get a resistant to the the drug. It was nice to watch this earlier than expected.. it was a promising start but that was one hell of a fail safe to prevent him from doing the surgery.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-1-2013 00:04

Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-7-2013 23:05

Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2013 09:51     Subject: Don't answer the phone

Well his alter is certainly make his life much more interesting but how long can he last keep this secret ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-8-2013 14:22     Subject: 1x02 Don't Answer The Phone

He cant keep his split personalty secret for long when he spends 12 hours as each and with two totally different personalities it's makes it more obvious but they both should be more careful at the time of change
Author: spratt89    Time: 2-8-2013 15:00

Cancelled
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-14-2013 23:37

This has now been added to the flash site
Author: Milks26    Time: 5-19-2013 10:41     Subject: Remaining Episodes

Saturday, June 29 10/9c
Do No Harm returns with all new episodes this summer. 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central beginning June 29, 2013.[7]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2013 01:49     Subject: 1x03 Morning, Sunshine

Trust Lena to ring Ian to do the night surgery but good job for the patient that he didn't turn up as he would probable be dead and what a stroke of luck being able to get Ian's DNA while in the lift
Author: bala    Time: 6-30-2013 02:03     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Obvious he knew he couldn't do the surgery because in previous episode he tried and fail the medical diabetic test to operate. I love title morning sunshine . So disappointed this got canned this could been a great show
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2013 02:06     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

Ian could of done the operation knowing the victim would die which would of stopped him from talking but scaring him afterwards had a good result
Author: bala    Time: 6-30-2013 02:20     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

He still has to take glucose test before he operates so unless he pass it they wont let him operate.
Author: bala    Time: 7-7-2013 07:13     Subject: Me Likey

Well that was one hell of deal but i can't believe she didn't take the sample from him and fact that she allowed him to sweet talk her was sad because in previous episode she made it seem she hates him and is scared of him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2013 11:43     Subject: 1x04 Me Likey

Olivia trusting Jason and turning up at the function was surprising but Abby and Ian taking drugs was predictable as he cant be trusted, I had a feeling Olivia wouldn't go through with it but Jason should have himself locked away in a cage before the turning time
Author: bala    Time: 7-21-2013 06:09     Subject: A Stand-In

Well meeting another person with Split-personality was interesting but when it turned out to be a tumour was lucky but Ian asking Jason to save her was nice . Jason thinking he could get rid of Ian the same way didn't go to plan .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2013 08:38     Subject: 1x05 A Stand-In

Ian's new girlfriends practical joke on Jason was over the top but Ian getting pissed at Jason for what happened to his girlfriend was crazy as he was the one who left the message to save her
Author: bala    Time: 7-28-2013 01:15     Subject: I Can't Keep Your Secret

Well we finally found out how Olivia meet Ian and than finding out about Jason.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-29-2013 03:46     Subject: 1x06 I Can't Keep Your Secret

Olivia was one hell of a barmaid but what away to find out about the truth about Ian and Jason and Jason trying to find out who was responsible after receives the text message threatening to reveal his secret was interesting as it was down to Olivia to decide which one she wanted
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2013 04:52     Subject: 1x07 Six Feet Deep

Ian getting his ass kicked because Jason's patient died would of been great if he hadn't exchanged his life for the other driver that survived but Jason's to kill the patient only to bring him back was a close call and what a great way to get the spinal fluid
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2013 05:04     Subject: Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Yes who would of thought he would of taken advantage of that offer and i was surprised to find out other doctor had a blind kid that was nice revelation because it made him more human.
Author: bala    Time: 8-11-2013 05:44     Subject: The Cookie Jar

Well Jason forced into difficult situation because the Brain surgery on that girl would cross over to Ian time but testing that pills certainly worked but you just knew it wouldn't last
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2013 10:07     Subject: 1x08 The Cookie Jar

It was so predictable that the complicated surgery would continue after 8:25pm but asking Ian to behave for one night was interesting and the the drug being a short fix was great but not they have stuffed up the time-line
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2013 06:07     Subject: Circadian Rhythms

Well quitting his job was drastic measure but let hope latest vaccine actually work?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2013 10:48     Subject: 1x09 Circadian Rhythms

Ruben has to find another drug to fix the mistakes from the last one before Ian kills him and with Ian running a muck Jason had no choice but to stand down from surgery
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2013 08:43     Subject: 1x10 Mine

Well the flashback as how Ian/Jason meet Olivia and how they relationship worked was interesting and we found out she decided to leave when she found out she's pregnant. Ian showing Ruban he's an human being was interesting tactic.  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-26-2013 11:15     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

you can understand why Olivia gave Jason the ultimatum about Ian as she was pregnant and Ruben making designer drugs form money was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 8-26-2013 11:42     Subject: Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

It's not like he had any choice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-1-2013 03:42     Subject: 1x11 But I'm Allergic to Cats

Trust Josh to ignore Ruben's advice and spoil his get away plan but Jason going a head with the surgery after being suspended was interesting as it might also help himself if it works
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-1-2013 04:13     Subject: 1x12 You Made Me Do This

With no sign of Ruben since seeing his case on the airport luggage carousel it's not looking good for him and it's obvious Ian has no intention of going down without a fight and the tumour surgery to cove Ruben's implant to destroy Ian should make for an interesting episode  

PS as this was supposed to be the series finale it looks like the end has been re-edited with one extra episode
Author: bala    Time: 9-1-2013 05:05     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good plan but it does Ruben didn't make the trip was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2013 01:10     Subject: 1x13 This Is How It Ends

Ruben being reported missing was bound to happen and Jason's dreams were interesting as we found out it was Jason who was the alter and he was being eliminated but Lena stopping the surgery at any cost was a great attempt
Author: bala    Time: 9-8-2013 01:32     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well not exactly good conclusion but who would of thought he was hiding it from Jason consider it was Jason who asked him to help. If a second season were going happen i think the storyline would be both doctor going to remove that implant. That was plan if this series got renewed but for as a whole season it was ok show to kill Sunday morning i really enjoyed it.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2013 01:35     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

I thought it was a great conclusion as Jason actually died 25 years ago
Author: bala    Time: 9-8-2013 01:40     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well yes it's a shame i understand what your saying it's just i will miss Jason so will his friends.

To a certain extent i guess you partly right Ian deserves to get his mind back.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0