Board logo

Subject: MacGyver Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-18-2013 01:29     Subject: MacGyver Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

MacGyver Premiered on ABC on September 29, 1985

MacGyver (Richard Dean Anderson) is like James Bond, except, instead of using violence, he uses his scientific knowledge and intelligence to defeat his enemies with little violence. MacGyver works for "The Phoenix Foundation" with his boss and his best friend Pete Thornton (Dana Elcar). Mac's specialty is improvising tools and weaponry from common everyday items, ranging from a flare gun to provide a jet propellant, to a chocolate bar to plug an acid leak, to household chemicals to make a smoke screen, to a light bulb filament to pick a lock. The action adventure format addressed social issues as well, and MacGyver became a role model praised by critics, parents, and teachers alike.

Source

Discuss Anything About MacGyver Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-18-2013 01:29

Author: bala    Time: 1-28-2013 08:51     Subject: Pilot

I was three when this show aired and i never watched it since i don't remember it ever appearing on TV so i watched the pilot last night and i liked the way he narrating the rescue at the start it was very amusing. The acid leak at power plant was ok using chocolate to seal it was good idea and the way he got rid of the laser was cool.

i probably watch few more episode before it get moved.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 1-28-2013 19:30     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

I used to watch this sometimes when it was on TV in repeats in Belgium.
I liked the show although I haven't seen that many episodes.
It's creative and fun and a nice change from the usual.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0