Board logo

Subject: Crossing Lines Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-23-2013 09:09     Subject: Crossing Lines Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Crossing Lines Premieres on NBC on June 23, 2013

With the formation of the European Union, borders were opened for easy trade and travel. However, this came with an unexpected consequence: an explosion of international crime. With such free reign, criminals were able to run to any country and hide in any city. Now, in a world where the most dangerous can cross so many boundaries, one elite task force - each member handpicked for their special skills - must draw the line.

Carl Hickman was once one of the NYPD's finest detectives, due to his uncanny ability to dissect a crime scene. But after being wounded in action, he felt betrayed by those closest to him. Angry and humiliated, he exiled himself to a life of anonymity... until today. Captain Louis Daniel, one of Carl's old colleagues, has assembled a squad of five young, eager cops from across Europe - and they need Carl's help. Now, Carl and his team must traverse the world's most exotic locations, taking down the most vicious and elusive criminals. But in order to survive the dangers that await them, they'll need to learn to work as one.

From executive producer/writer Edward Allen Bernero ("Criminal Minds," "Third Watch") comes a thrilling new drama starring William Fichtner (" Prison Break," "Black Hawk Down") and Donald Sutherland ("The Hunger Games," "The Pillars of the Earth"). One-hour drama.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Crossing Lines Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-30-2013 20:20 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-23-2013 09:10

Author: bala    Time: 5-23-2013 10:02     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Honestly this series is way too ambitious that it will fail
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-31-2013 14:28

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-6-2013 22:51

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-23-2013 22:14

Author: bala    Time: 6-24-2013 04:46     Subject: Pilot

This felt more like movie than a tv series but i have say it really kept my interest going but to kill one of them by end of the case was a nice surprise but having killer kidnap the other was predictable and i also like that all of them are flawed or have hidden talents.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2013 08:56     Subject: Pilot – Part 1

Carl as a street cleaning fortune teller was amusing and finding the shoe was impressive but his moment alone putting her in danger is going to hard to live with
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2013 09:25     Subject: 1x02 Pilot – Part 2

That was a near miss with the puncture but moving the bodies around the world was a great way to hide their identities and you would of thought if one of them was going to die it would of been the one kidnapped and not Sienna
Author: bala    Time: 6-24-2013 09:50     Subject: Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

She was just too beautiful to die at least the one who died was a bit cocky for my liking.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2013 10:01     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

At leased the killer didn't get his diplomatic immunity
Author: bala    Time: 6-24-2013 10:19     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Technically he could of since French cop shot him not the American but so glad he took second shot making look like he shot him was lucky but if he tell them other cop shot him he would get away with it?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2013 10:23     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

A dead diplomatic killer is a lot better than a live one and Carl claiming the kill risking a diplomatic incident was over the top
Author: bala    Time: 6-24-2013 10:31     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well this show is a bit over the top but were BAU unit busy ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2013 22:37

Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2013 06:59     Subject: The Terminator

Well a simple case but seriously man-hating women poison all those men because she hate men who prey on young women ?. All there were after was painting kill the guy was a bit over the top?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2013 11:16     Subject: 1x03 The Terminator

I thought leaving her lipstick on the glass was careless as she was trying to poison him and getting him to drink in anyway was impressive but a little over kill just for the painting and you just knew as soon as she asked them to turn the wire off she would need backup
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-7-2013 21:10

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2013 10:43     Subject: 1x04 Long-Haul Predators

The families being pitted against each other in a fight to the death was bizarre but an interesting case, the red haired girl refusing to give them a lift after his wife refused her a lift was amusing but tragically she was no good at fighting to save her own life
Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2013 11:44     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

It was rather sad that no one figured out until the team saw a connection
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-15-2013 03:56

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-15-2013 13:41     Subject: 1x05 Special Ops – Part 1

I'm surprised the kidnappers killed the girlfriend along with the bodyguards as she gave them a fake address for the private party and having his son chipped may sound barbaric and cancelling the insurance policy was stupid
Author: bala    Time: 7-18-2013 03:23     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised they killed girlfriend but i think she was in it with them so they could cut it 3 ways instead of 4 ways.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-21-2013 20:30

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2013 02:45     Subject: 1x06 Special Ops – Part 2

That was a close call for Eva but the fight was great and finding out it was his mother who was behind the kidnapping was a surprising twist
Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2013 05:50     Subject: Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a close call but Eva really had instinct that she was hiding something and they were very lucky Eva found camera and footage of the place so that they could rescue the boy.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-25-2013 19:44

This has now been added to the flash site
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-28-2013 21:43

Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2013 10:17     Subject: The Animals

Well just bad timing being stuck in a middle bank robber which turn out to be a prison escape in disguise was nice twist.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-30-2013 12:53     Subject: 1x07 The Animals

Carl being in the bank was a stroke of luck as the were able to track his phone to the right bank but I'm glad they had the decency not to show how the bank manager died and them getting captured thanks the to Carl was impressive as he was called a cripple
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2013 00:35     Subject: 1x08 Desperation and Desperados

The two young men stealing money and drugs from a drug lord was a bad idea and unknowingly kidnapping the drug lord's daughter was a blessing in discuses at the start as while she were close to her they stopped shooting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2013 10:06

Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2013 11:13     Subject: 1x09 New Scars, Old Wounds - Part 1

Hickman getting arrested over a ten second phone call from the dead woman was surprising but his reaction on the phone to the police was interesting and Michel tacking out two armed soldiers with a hand gun was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2013 11:58     Subject: 1x10 New Scars, Old Wounds - Part 2

Sebastian and Eva searching for Anne-Marie was disappointing as we don't know if she's alive but you can understand why Sebastian was annoyed with Eva after she revealed that she has broken her trust with him and the Dutch detective being attacked by her boss to help him escape was surprising
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2013 09:21     Subject: New Scars, Old Wounds

I can't believe i forgot to comment on this 2-part episode.

I am glad they aired both episode on the same day meaning we got a conclusion.

Hickman should of known better than to stop his bank transfer was bound to lead to a consequence but i don't think he expected such a drastic one but it was nice of him to give Hickman drugs for his pain considering he's a bad guy. The escape wasn't a surprise as soon as they bought him in you knew somehow he would escape.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-15-2014 11:15

CROSSING LINES SEASON 2 - OFFICIAL TRAILER
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-15-2014 12:48     Subject: 2x01 The Rescue

Being called away just before trying to identify the body in the morgue was a blessing in disguise and those bullet cameras were impressive leading to a great rescue but finding out the body was Anne-Marie was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-18-2014 13:52     Subject: 2x02 The Homecoming

The girl was lucky to survive in that truck after Amanda ignored the bomb squad and that was a close call for everyone in the hospital as the kill team would of also been killed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-18-2014 14:28     Subject: 2x03 The Kill Zone

What was the young rookie thinking going after the sniper without backup and the fact she was pushed to her death and five were shot but on one shot heard was confusing and the press conference to piss him off was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-18-2014 14:58     Subject: 2x04 Everybody Will Know

Sebastian being investigate after paying a $30,000 gambling debt was understandable and what a way to get revenge for her brother by threatening to tell their secrets
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-18-2014 22:46     Subject: 2x05 Home Is Where the Heart Is

You can understand them sending Sebastian undercover after those violent home invasions but the fact he cracked the safe test was impressive and them knowing he's a cop was worrying as he was walking into a trap but killing the family just to take their cars was over kill
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 01:09     Subject: 2x06 Freedom

It was obvious Genovese was up to something as he was to calm while locked up but finding what he was trying to bargain with first was great and trafficking in boys instead girls was different
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 01:52     Subject: 2x07 The Velvet Glove

I'm impressed how quick they found the cottage in the country from a photo and that was a close call at the station
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 02:18     Subject: 2x08 Family Ties

Tommy being arrested by the British police because they thought his family was behind the poisonings was devious
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 02:50     Subject: 2x09 Truth and Consequences

The actress was lucky they found her before being pushed off the cliff for a drunk driving cover-up that killed someone
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 03:28     Subject: 2x10 The Long Way Home

Arresting the reporter after contacting Eva on her mobile was understandable as he knew to much about the bodies found in the water but the killer taking him from right under their noses was surprising and Eva thinking she seen her dead father should be interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 03:57     Subject: 2x11 The Team Part 1

Eva staying after seeing what she thought was her father was predictable and I should of guest if she seen him than he must of also seen her but what a cliffhanger with Tommy getting shot
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 04:30     Subject: 2x12 The Team Part 2

Tommy's shot to the head being a deliberate glancing blow was an impressive shot and finding out the doctor taken hostage was in on it was a interesting twist and the fact six died because she was board was sickening
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2014 01:54     Subject: Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Those bullet camara were amazing and it was good rescue . it took few minutes to remembered what happend last season but it eventually came back to me.
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2014 01:56     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I didn't expect all 12 episode to be available in few days guess that my Saturday filled . I liked how captured him was worried they were planning stretching that storyline for a whole season glad they put it to an end let hope he doesn't escape again.
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2014 02:52     Subject: Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the same thing that rookie cop was mad but at same-time very brave and turning press conference around help find him.
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2014 04:04     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

At least she had a good reason for it but the fact that it wasn't a crime was interesting situation.
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2014 05:18     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather risky why not just steal the cars
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2014 06:04     Subject: Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes another good episode but i knew he had a deal but he still going jail was great.
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2014 07:25     Subject: Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I was surprised it was someone else behind it and train situation was close call
Author: bala    Time: 9-20-2014 07:26     Subject: Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Tommy 30th birthday was nice but what a family union for him
Author: bala    Time: 9-21-2014 08:53     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Why is when any of character return to their country they always end up on a case? .
Author: bala    Time: 9-21-2014 08:55     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I actually thought one of Tommy relative did that not the bad guys from the case was a surprise. It was a good clifhanger as we don't know whether he's dead or not
Author: bala    Time: 9-21-2014 08:56     Subject: Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

I didn't expect her to shoot the boss that really came as surprise but Tommy want return to work after getting shot was one hell of a work ethic and glad he punched the guy in face after they capture him .

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0