Board logo

Subject: The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 5-30-2013 08:36     Subject: The Fosters Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premieres on ABC family on June 03, 2013

The Fosters is a compelling, one-hour drama about a multi-ethnic family mix of foster and biological kids being raised by two moms. Stef Foster (Teri Polo), a dedicated police officer, and her partner Lena Adams (Sherri Saum), a school Vice Principal, have built a close-knit, loving family with Stef's biological son from a previous marriage, Brandon (David Lambert), and their adopted twins, Mariana (Cierra Ramirez) and Jesus (Jake T. Austin). Their lives are disrupted in unexpected ways when Lena meets Callie (Maia Mitchell), a hardened teen with an abusive past who has spent her life in and out of foster homes. Lena and Stef warily welcome Callie into their home thinking it's just for a few weeks, until a more permanent placement can be found.

Callie is quick to observe that the Fosters are an atypical family, and her blunt commentary hits a nerve with Jesus and Mariana who are struggling with their own identities. The twins have the opportunity to meet their birth mother, but they aren't sure if they are emotionally ready, or if they want to share the experience with their adoptive moms. Callie also discovers that Mariana is harboring a secret that could land her in serious trouble.

Brandon, a talented musician with a kind soul, lends Callie a hand in navigating the classrooms and social scene at the Fosters' high school, Anchor Beach Community Charter School. He's faced with a tough decision when Callie decides to ditch school to reconnect with someone from her past. What happens next will determine if Stef and Lena made the right choice in taking a chance on Callie, and whether they have room in their home - and their hearts - for one more.

From executive producer Jennifer Lopez, and created by Bradley Bredeweg and Peter Paige, who will also serve as writers and executive producers, The Fosters stars Teri Polo, Sherri Saum, Jake T. Austin, Hayden Byerly, David Lambert, newcomer Maia Mitchell, Danny Nucci and Cierra Ramirez. Joanna Johnson, Elaine Goldsmith Thomas, Benny Medina and Greg Gugliotta will also serve as executive producers. The series is produced by Nuyorican Productions, Inc., and Prodco, Inc.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 5-30-2013 16:39 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2013 00:13     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

Stef asking her son about condoms was amusing especially when she said it's her job to protect and serve and what a great place for a school on the sea front, Callie rescuing Jude was risky but glad she wasn't punished for it
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2013 03:38     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Ok i try my best not to be judgemental but i like the show the first episode was good but glad jude turned out be her brother not a bad guy which was a nice surprise. Wow talk about all potential storyline they mentioned in first episode.

I like Callie but i just felt the episode was way too rushed because ABC family has a habit throwing us into new series and we have figure out what's going on but trailer above tell us the highlights of first episode.

History of ABC Family shows
1) Secret life of american teenager ( Dealing with teen pregancy)
2) Lincoln Height ( Dealing with black family )
3) Make it or break it ( Dealing teen gymnastics/teen sport )
4)Nine lives of Chole King ( ABC Family attempt at a sci-fi show)
5)Switch at Birth (Dealing with Deaf kids)
6) The Fosters ( Dealing with lesbian couple who are foster carer )

I think they covered most teen issues so where can they go ? .
Author: bala    Time: 6-11-2013 08:05     Subject: Consequently

Wow this is so ridiculous i mean the drug search and get caught is one thing but blame it on Callie was wrong but than not having the guts own up to selling drug and letting you brother take the fall was rather annoying.    .

I am not surprised Brandon girlfriend is jealous of Callie because she can see he likes her i hope they don't hook up because than it's just too predictable.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-11-2013 11:48     Subject: 1x02 Consequently

Jesus stopping his medication to cover for his twin sister, Mariana was nice but selling her brothers pills was crazy as one of their mothers is a cop and blaming the new girl Callie was cruel but they way Callie made Mariana fell guilty was great
Author: bala    Time: 6-11-2013 12:08     Subject: Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but she still let her brother take the fall .

Good on Jesus kissing that girl but blaming the medication was amusing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-11-2013 12:12     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

Looks like Mariana's best friend, Lexi also has a thing for Jesus so I can imagine that relationship blooming
Author: bala    Time: 6-11-2013 12:16     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes now we just need to find Mariana a boyfriend than we can get this series going.

I just have feeling Callie will always be the scape goat when something goes wrong in the family.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-13-2013 22:01

This has now been added to the flash site
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-18-2013 04:21     Subject: 1x03 Hostile Acts

Mike suggesting that Brandon come live with him came a bad time considering Brandon was lumbered with having a cold shower but letting him choose was a smart move as if it doesn't work out he only has himself to blame and we now know who read the journal
Author: bala    Time: 6-18-2013 04:54     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes but she should kept it in a drawer instead leaving it on the desk and i feeling Liam is their father ?.

Brandon has a tough decision choosing between his mother and father but i like that father gave him time to think about it but in the end it does seem like he chose his mother . I am guessing the reason he would stay mother would be because if he went live with his father the actor could be written out of the show since show revolves around foster home.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-25-2013 09:59     Subject: 1x04 Quinceanera

Brandon's girlfriend or should I say ex is one nasty and possessive piece of work threatening to tell what she read in the journal
Author: bala    Time: 6-25-2013 10:04     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well it's a good thing he dumped her she only got herself to blame
Author: bala    Time: 7-2-2013 09:03     Subject: The Morning After

Well Zeus getting a women to buy him the morning after pill was unfortunate since his mother caught him and forced to tell them his girlfriend might be pregnant but glad she was able to take it.

Jude nail polish situation was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-2-2013 09:45     Subject: 1x05 The Morning After

Jude being bullied at school for wearing nail polish was a little predictable and Jesus and Lexi should of thought about contraceptive before getting hot and heavy but what rotten luck that Stef was at the same chemist and Callie explanation why her and Brandon aren't a good fit made sense
Author: bala    Time: 7-2-2013 09:55     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well Callie told him not to wear it and he didn't listen but the advice he got might be different if he had a man in his life it's clear he look up to her sister and wants to be like her but certain things really need to be explained to a young boy .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-2-2013 10:00     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

Because he ignored Callie that's why it was predictable but Lena did a good job of explaining what he does at home is not the same as outside
Author: bala    Time: 7-2-2013 10:03     Subject: Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes she did a good job of explaining it even through i don't think he understood what she trying to say to him but having his friend also wear nail polish was a nice thing for other boy to do.
Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2013 07:54     Subject: Saturday

Well we finally meet Liam who was rather scary but i can't believe she risk it knowing what he was like and now the question is what will she do with one of her foster mother a cop the solution should be simple.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2013 06:45     Subject: 1x06 Saturday

I had a feeling Stef's father, Frank would crash the family dinner party with his conservative views and trust Mike to show up late to take Brandon to his audition
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-16-2013 13:33

If they decide to make Jude gay, I'm going to be very disappointed.  They will have hit almost every stereo type there is- all at once.  Not kewl.

So glad Callie felt comfortable enough to talk to the moms. I hope something is done about it.

Jesus/Maria need to do something about their bio-mom.  She needs to go and looks like that will happen next ep!!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2013 04:28     Subject: 1x07 The Fallout

Family looking after family may be right but asking Mariana to steal from the Foster is ridiculous and how ironic that Lexi parents go to the Foster's for help when she runaway after what they said and done and the fact they are illegal immigrants just made it worse
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2013 06:29     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I liked how she used it blackmail them into doing what she wanted
Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2013 06:37     Subject: Clean

Well this was nice cliffhanger but you can tell from above promo who was injuried .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-24-2013 08:32     Subject: 1x08 Clean

Stef catching the runner after knocking her ex, Mike to the floor was amusing and what an evil way to embarrass the girl in class, the cliffhanger at the crack house was a surprise but with so many gun flashes there must be some fatalities
Author: bala    Time: 7-30-2013 09:50     Subject: Vigil

Glad she's ok but what a revealing flashback at the end so he had no gun when he got shot .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-31-2013 03:24     Subject: 1x09 Vigil

Having to deal the repercussions of Mariana and Jesus's actions was interesting and Stef getting shot was tragic but then the shooter dropping the gun and looked like he shot himself before Mike finished him off without Stef firing a shot
Author: bala    Time: 7-31-2013 04:15     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

If eye witness Mariana and Jesus's mother says he was unarmed when he got shot and consider his drinking problem this could possible make things a lot worse . . Stef keeping this secret is going create tension
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-31-2013 04:18     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

How can they say he was unarmed when he shot Stef and the fact he dropped the gun at his feet should make it a clean shot
Author: bala    Time: 7-31-2013 04:31     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Let hope so but when mike shot him he was unarmed the only reason why mike shot him was because Stef was shot if they asked him did he see a gun when he entered the room ?.
Author: bala    Time: 8-6-2013 08:21     Subject: I Do

Well for a season finale i expected a cliffhanger however callie leaving was surprise leaving Jude behind because she knew he had good place but she really did mean what she said about being selfless.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2013 15:32     Subject: 1x10 I Do

Callie’s case against Liam being down to her word against his was disappointing and suggesting she lies just so he will do some time was sickening but her telling the truth was the right thing to do even knowing he might get away with it, Jude pretending to have lost one of the rings was amusing and Callie leaving after such a nice wedding didn't make sense, having to wait till next year for the second half of the season will be frustrating
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2013 08:35     Subject: ABC Family Adopts a Second Season of The Fosters

ABC Family has announced that it would really like to be considered a Serious Network. Or at least that's what I'm getting out its decision to to renew one-hour drama The Fosters for Season 2, before Season 1 has even finished production. The series recently won a Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Breakout Show, and is the number-one new cable series for viewers 12-34 and females 12-34.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2014 08:24     Subject: 1x11 The Honeymoon

I like the way Jude checked to see if Callie's cloths had gone after spotting her guitar but taking a ride with the trucker after almost getting caught was understandable but risky and what a way to get herself arrested after her phone call the the prison
Author: bala    Time: 1-14-2014 08:39     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes i had a feeling she would come back but i was worried when she start that conversation with one of the street hookers. . That was some awful wardrobe choices she look like dress up doll .
Author: bala    Time: 1-21-2014 09:46     Subject: House and Home

Great casting decision getting Rose o Donel she really was excellent in this episode i really hope she stays on for more episodes   .

That hug at the end was amazing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-22-2014 03:54     Subject: 1x12 House and Home

Sending Callie to a group home was a surprising choice and Mariana was lucky with the security guard as her so called friend put the hat in her bag
Author: bala    Time: 1-22-2014 08:11     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well consider show is about foster care they have other type foster stay at to give a balance picture of the system. I really hope they use group home a secondary plot to this series .

It would be nice if spin-off with that group home and character Rose O donell is accomplished actress .
Author: bala    Time: 1-28-2014 10:23     Subject: Things Unsaid

Well hiding a phone in a junction box in the house was smart but she was bound to get caught . . That was one hell of a risk they took at the outing almost getting caught  
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 1-28-2014 14:47     Subject: Reply 54#54 bala's post

Callie just doesn't seem interested in setting herself right.  She keeps extreme testing the boundaries.  I would think she would want what's best for jude.

The Cole guy\ girl is up to something and I don't know why.  Callie defended him in group.  hmmm
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-29-2014 09:04     Subject: 1x13 Things Unsaid

Issuing Brandon with a restraining order over visiting Callie was surprising and I had a feeling Kelsey would do something nasty over Mariana's growing attraction to Chase
Author: bala    Time: 1-29-2014 10:06     Subject: Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

That secret was bound come out eventually
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-29-2014 10:13     Subject: Reply 57#57 bala's post

I'm sure if the store checked their CCTV they would see Kelsey put the hat in Callie's bag and that would teach the snitch a lesson
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-4-2014 09:45     Subject: 1x14 Family Day

Frank's gesture was bound to catch Stef and Lena off guard as he doesn't like their lifestyle but tragic if he died before she could reconcile their differences and that chip on Callie's shoulder is getting bigger
Author: bala    Time: 2-4-2014 10:33     Subject: Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes but she keeps running away from responsibility i like all girls gave her a reality check which was great.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-4-2014 11:02     Subject: Reply 61#61 bala's post

You have got to feel sorry for Jude as Callie wasn't thinking about his feeling but you have to admire him willing to be adopted without her
Author: bala    Time: 2-4-2014 11:18     Subject: Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I think Jude realises that he has let his sister go otherwise he will always be responsible for her for rest of his life
Author: bala    Time: 2-11-2014 12:44     Subject: Padre

Callie really annoys me just when you think she actually make a good decision to be independent she decides come back to the foster . Clifhanger was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2014 08:49     Subject: 1x15 Padre

Jesus and his growing bond with his wrestling team-mate Emma could get awkward if Lexi returns and I cant believe Brandon wanted to be honest about his relationship with Callie at his grandfathers wake
Author: bala    Time: 2-12-2014 09:37     Subject: Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well he did introduce her to Lexi so he not exactly cheating on her ?
Author: bala    Time: 2-18-2014 13:40     Subject: Us Against The World

Well with Callie coming back to Foster her coming back was certainly different and Bradon pay her off drop her testimony was sad and now he entering become a drug dealer so he can get money back so his parent won't find out .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-23-2014 05:50     Subject: 1x16 Us Against The World

Jude trying to unravel the mysterious message was amusing and now with Callie back it's Brandon running off the rails
Author: bala    Time: 2-25-2014 12:54     Subject: Kids in the Hall

Callie is actually getting her life together but Brandon is going ruin it by getting her friends in trouble . Everything that happend in this episode is so predictable i won't even mention it but i really hope she doesn't cheat on Stephine with that male teacher who seem like idea of being their sperm donor
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-1-2014 09:43     Subject: 1x17 Kids in the Hall

What happened between Jesus and Emma after the wrestling match I seen coming and Lena wanting her co-worker as a sperm donor could make life awkward, Brandon allowing Daphne to take the fall for the school robbery was cruel
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2014 09:43     Subject: Escapes and Reversals

Jesus trying break up by e-mail was interesting but her coming to see him was a nice surprise but trying delete e-mail was successful until she saw it and decided to break up with him . Jesus was lucky he didn't OD taking extra pills for his condition because it did look like he was about collapse.
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2014 13:22     Subject: Don't Let Go

I have to say Callie seeing her father behind everyone back was surprising and fact he wanted them back was nice but callie asking him to let them go was sad . Brandon getting manipulated by his dad girlfriend was sad but she really know how to get men around her fingers and i just hope he figured it out before it's too late because she seem have her own agenda trying to make them into perfect family .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-12-2014 01:26     Subject: 1x18 Escapes and Reversals

Jesus being able to delete his email to Lexi off her phone was to easy and leaving it in the trash was an unfortunate mistake but not making a big deal of it by breaking up with him instead was a grown up move
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-12-2014 01:56     Subject: 1x19 Don’t Let Go

Zac's mom inviting Mariana over was surprising and her behaviour was a little strange but it now makes sense why he didn't want to see her and almost walking in on the teacher donating his sperm was priceless but I was surprised he was able to perform with them being in the house waiting
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 3-18-2014 07:11     Subject: metropolis

Drama drama drama!!!  Brandon is in it now.  At least steph and the dad know all the pieces.   I wonder what wild happen to Marianas bf's mom?  she seems like she's got Alzheimer's for younger people.  I had a friend whos dad had that.  Its terrible.
Author: bala    Time: 3-18-2014 12:33     Subject: Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

Well are you surprised it was always going obvious Brandon would get caught but setting up everything took this whole season was leading to this so i wasn't surprised how else were they going get people continue watching by turning their perfect child into a bad guy.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 3-25-2014 16:02     Subject: Adoption day

So glad Jude got adopted but it sucks that Callie will have to wait.   Figuring out who her dad is will be interesting.  

Glad that Marianna's bf's mom will get the help she needs.   

I hope Brandon's hand isn't too badly hurt!!!
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2014 23:36     Subject: Reply 83#83 arksongbird80's post

It will be badly hurt he will not be able to play piano and will lose his place at that music school .

This proves the saying actions have consequences
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 3-26-2014 06:54     Subject: Reply 84#84 bala's post

the bad boy needs to be punished.  Losing a scholarship is not the same thing as breaking someone hand so that they can't fulfill a requirement they've been given!  
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2014 07:09     Subject: Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

Well true but when both of them were in principle office and bradon should of said he's sorry and that would been end of it.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2014 01:04     Subject: 1x20 Metropolis

Brandon giving Ana has opened a can of worms as she now thinks she can blackmail Stef but Brandon getting arrested should be interesting especially it the truth comes out about paying Ana
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2014 01:39     Subject: 1x21 Adoption Day

So much for Mike calling Brandon a good son after he slept with Dani and what a shame Callie has to wait but her biological father could be a nice guy, Vico is one hell of a jerk
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-27-2014 09:57

The Fosters - Seaason 2 - Promo (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:28 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2014 08:21

The Fosters 2x01 Promo #2 ''Things Unknown'' (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:29 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-10-2014 23:07

The Fosters - 2x01 (June 16 at 9/8c) | Clip: Jude's Birth Certificate  
The Fosters - 2x01 (June 16 at 9/8c) | Clip: Mike & Stef
The Fosters - 2x01 (June 16 at 9/8c) | Clip: Dance Team
The Fosters - 2x01 (June 16 at 9/8c) | Clip: Jude's Essay

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:34 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-17-2014 21:13

The Fosters - 2x02 (June 23 at 9/8c) | Official Preview
The Fosters - 2x02 (June 23 at 9/8c) | Clip: Stef & Brandon's Heart to Heart
The Fosters - 2x02 (June 23 at 9/8c) | Clip: Jude's New Hobby

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:36 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-21-2014 02:13     Subject: Things Unknown

Well the flashback were really annoying but apart from that this was a good start to the season but wow Kerr smith has become old he really hasn't aged well .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-23-2014 23:43

The Fosters - 2x03 (June 30 at 9/8c) | Official Preview
The Fosters - 2x03 (June 30 at 9/8c) | Clip: Babymoon
The Fosters - 2x03 (June 30 at 9/8c) | Clip: Band Practice

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:39 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-27-2014 10:10     Subject: 2x02 Take Me Out

What a awful thing to do to Callie asking DNA test and than not having decency to show up but it's a good thing Callie did a goggle search on him because she found out who he is and how he been visiting her at her job. The latter was nice touch from her sister.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2014 21:31

The Fosters - 2x04 (July 7 at 9/8c) | Official Preview
The Fosters - 2x04 (July 7 at 9/8c) | Clip: The Code
The Fosters - 2x04 (July 7 at 9/8c) | Clip: Hayley & Jesus
The Fosters - 2x04 (July 7 at 9/8c) | Clip: Lena's Baby

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:41 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-7-2014 22:33

The Fosters - 2x05 (July 14 at 9/8c) | Official Preview
The Fosters - 2x05 (July 14 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Connor's Confession
The Fosters - 2x05 (July 14 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Jesus & Emma
The Fosters - 2x05 (July 14 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Stef's Suspicions

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-15-2014 06:45 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-14-2014 22:48

The Fosters - 2x06 (July 21 at 9/8c) | Official Preview
The Fosters - 2x06 (July 21 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Lena Confronts Jesus & Mariana
The Fosters - 2x06 (July 21 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Wyatt & Brandon
The Fosters - 2x06 (July 21 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Lena's Bed
Author: bala    Time: 7-15-2014 09:05     Subject: 2x03 Play

Callie trying to be responsible when all the rest were throwing a party was amusing and look like Zeus has met another girl at the party . boy moves fast
Author: bala    Time: 7-15-2014 09:06     Subject: 2x04 Say Something

Jude deciding not to talk was interesting revelation but Callie meeting her half sister went well but she kind of become a bit fan of her and i am little bit concerned.
Author: bala    Time: 7-15-2014 09:08     Subject: 2x05 Truth Be Told

Another good episode and Callie trying to speak Jude was difficult but at least he was there when she needed him. Wow that last person step thought was in that room at least she should be happy she's not dead
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2014 01:10

The Fosters - 2x07 (July 28 at 9/8c) | Official Preview
The Fosters - 2x07 (July 28 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Thanks, But No Thanks
The Fosters - 2x07 (July 28 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Jesus & Emma
The Fosters - 2x07 (July 28 at 9/8c) | Sneak Peek: Competition Season

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-23-2014 13:08 ]
Author: bala    Time: 7-22-2014 12:13     Subject: 2x06 Mother

Wasn't expecting her to lose the baby that really was a surprise but consider how many foster kids they have it's not exactly a bad thing but still sad . .Jude speaking was nice timing
Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2014 07:40     Subject: 2x07 The Longest Day

What a tough day for Brandon telling his mother and father what happen and having her arrested was right thing to do: .

Look like Zeus new girl might be a bit high maintenance consider she used her parent divorce to make him take her to his party for his team .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-29-2014 08:03

The Fosters - 2x08 (August 4 at 9/8c) | Official Preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2014 21:49

The Fosters - 2x09 (August 11 at 9/8c) | Official Preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2014 21:51

The Fosters - 2x10 (SUMMER FINALE) August 18 at 9/8c | Official Preview
Author: bala    Time: 11-6-2014 11:16     Subject: The Fosters - Christmas Special

The Fosters - Christmas Special
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-9-2014 15:08

The Fosters 2x12 Promo "Over Under"
Author: bala    Time: 12-14-2014 00:51     Subject: 2x11 Christmas Past

This was strange episode  because time-line was all over the place but i think i stop watching this during summer so i was left confused about some of the events. It was nice episode regardless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-20-2015 02:35

The Fosters 2x13 Promo "Stay"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-27-2015 02:17

The Fosters 2x14 Promo "Mother Nature"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-3-2015 02:09

The Fosters 2x15 Promo "Light of Day"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-11-2015 05:34

The Fosters 2x16 Promo "If You Only Knew"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-17-2015 04:12

The Fosters 2x17 Promo "The Silence She Keeps"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-23-2015 22:57

The Fosters 2x18 Promo "Now Hear This"
Author: bala    Time: 3-1-2015 12:25     Subject: 2x08 Girls reunited

This was fire episode and even through i knew it was coming it was sad to see it happen .
Author: bala    Time: 3-1-2015 13:12     Subject: 2x09 Leaky Faucet

I can't believe he got tattoo of her name on his body
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 00:10

The Fosters 2x19 Promo "Justify The Means"
Author: bala    Time: 3-3-2015 08:29     Subject: 2x10 Someone's Little Sister

Callie asking Robert to help with girls united by doing a fund raiser was nice gesture but callie finding out her half sister torn up the papers for Callie abandonment papers was sad as Robert refused to sign them again and it look like his other daughter is suffering from depression after what callie told her
Author: bala    Time: 3-3-2015 08:30     Subject: 2x12 Over Under

Holy crap tried emotionally manipulate Callie to change her mind was awful but showing she willing to die was sad but i am glad Callie told Robert about what really happened so she can get the help she needs
Author: bala    Time: 3-3-2015 08:32     Subject: 2x13 Stay

Kiara seeks help from Callie regarding an unfit foster home, but getting Kiara out proves difficult but she manages thank to stef

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0