Board logo

Subject: Devious Maids Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-9-2013 23:59     Subject: Devious Maids Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Devious Maids Premieres on Lifetime on June 23, 2013

Lifetime will premiere its highly-anticipated new drama "Devious Maids," executive produced by Marc Cherry ("Desperate Housewives") and Eva Longoria ("Desperate Housewives"), on Sunday, June 23, at 10PM ET/PT. The ensemble all-star cast, Ana Ortiz ("Ugly Betty"), Dania Ramirez ("Entourage"), Roselyn Sánchez ("Without a Trace"), Edy Ganem ("Livin’ Loud") and Judy Reyes ("Scrubs"), portray five maids with ambition and dreams of their own while working for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills.

In "Devious Maids," murder and mayhem collide in the mansions of Beverly Hills’ wealthiest and most powerful families. Class warfare has never been as fun and dirty as it is in the tony enclave where the staff is as clever, witty, outrageous and downright devilish as their employers. Whoever holds the dirt holds the power, and before the season is over, illicit affairs will be revealed and deep dark secrets exposed as we learn the sordid details behind a shocking murder of a beloved housemaid.

The series centers on a close-knit group of maids who are bonded together by their jobs, life struggles and the melodramatic "upstairs-downstairs" universe that engulfs their employers. Rosie (Ramirez), a widow who left her son back in Mexico when her husband died, works as the maid and nanny for a pair of self-absorbed and successful actors, Peri and Spence Westmore (Mariana Klaveno, "True Blood," and Grant Show, "Swing Town"). Aspiring singer Carmen (Sánchez), hopes that her pop star employer Alejandro (Matt Cedeño, "Days of Our Lives") can help jump-start her career, but Odessa (Melinda Paige Hamilton, "Mad Men"), his very loyal housekeeper and her boss, will stop at nothing to stand in her way. Zoila (Reyes) is the senior maid for Genevieve Delatour (Susan Lucci, "All My Children"), a codependent, emotionally unstable wealthy woman. She works alongside her teen daughter Valentina (Ganem), who has a crush on Genevieve's handsome son, Remi (Drew Van Acker, " Pretty Little Liars").

In the series premiere, the women turn to one another for support when their friend and fellow maid Flora (Paula Garces, "CSI Miami") is brutally murdered at the home of her employers, Evelyn and Adrian Powell (Rebecca Wisocky, "American Horror Story," and Tom Irwin, "Grey’s Anatomy"), at one of the largest society events of the year. Meanwhile, newcomer Marisol (Ortiz) is hired to clean the home of Taylor and Michael Stappord (Brianna Brown, "Homeland," and Brett Cullen, "Damages"), a newlywed couple with a complicated love history. But Marisol has ulterior motives and when someone she loves becomes wrapped up in Flora’s murder, she goes undercover to learn the truth.

Inspired by the hit telenovela, "Ellas son...la Alegría del Hogar," "Devious Maids" is produced by ABC Studios. The series was created by Marc Cherry ("Desperate Housewives") and is executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind ("Desperate Housewives"), Eva Longoria ("Desperate Housewives"), Paul McGuigan ("Scandal"), Larry Shuman ("Kissing Miranda"), David Lonner, John Mass and Televisa USA’s Paul Presburger and Michael Garcia.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Devious Maids Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-10-2013 00:00

Author: bala    Time: 6-10-2013 00:01

Am i right assuming this is kind of like desperate housewives but with maids?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-10-2013 00:02     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

I was thinking the same thing
Author: bala    Time: 6-10-2013 00:08     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well consider it's from  executive producer Eva Longoria who was in that show.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-10-2013 01:43     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

How callous complaining about who's going the clean up the blood after the maids murder but Marisol offering to clean the crime scene was interesting and Carmen trying to get friendly with Alejandro was amusing but the baby supposable saying momma was priceless along with the house keeper falling down the stairs
Author: bala    Time: 6-10-2013 06:20     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say it does feel like desperate housewives to me just with different characters. So she not a maid but her son was the one who got sent to jail for stabbing that maid . I did find it interesting how quickly she became friendly with the other maids but asking about murdered maid was a red flag.

Do they have cast these maid as horny women surely one of them actually can be good maid without all the antics. The mother giving her daughter a maid uniform but loved the way she customise it for her assets.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-13-2013 22:02

This has now been added to the flash site
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-30-2013 22:42

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 20:11 ]
Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2013 07:00     Subject: Setting The Table

What a way to teach your daughter a lesson about being a maid
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2013 11:46     Subject: 1x02 Setting The Table

Carmen taking advantage of Odessa and Alejando being out of the house was amusing and Rosie walking in on Peri with her lover was priceless, Zoila spoiling Valentina's plans to get closer to Remi was understandable
Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2013 12:21     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Carmen really annoys me she is so self involved that she expect everyone around her to do whatever she wants. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2013 12:40

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 20:14 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2013 04:40     Subject: 1x03 Wiping Away the Past

Trust them to knock over the apples while trying to hide in the supermarket but with a comment like that she should of stuffed an apple in her mouth just like a pig and the cucumber reference to Spencer's manhood was amusing, Adrian setting up his friends with hookers is bizarre but it wouldn't surprise me if he has it recorded for future manipulation
Author: bala    Time: 7-10-2013 06:13     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well how awkward that Maid got a reaction out of him because his wife doesn't show him any affection is quite sad really but fake boyfriend was interesting and what he said i never meant to tell you how i feel could be open to interpretation
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-14-2013 20:36

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 20:16 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2013 13:28     Subject: 1x04 Making Your Bed

Alejandro allowing Carmen to be a guest at a party was amusing and Marisol finding the pregnancy test and who the coroner is was interesting as the autopsy had been altered, how she got him out of his trousers was clever but you knew he would try in on and setting the curtains on fire was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2013 10:13     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well now things are getting more intresting so much is happening i can't wait to see what happens next.

Seriously i saw Spencer' kissing the maid coming a mile away his wife is selfish women so i feel bad for him so i am happy he cheating on her because she was one who cheated on him first and i don't know how this will turn out because it does seem like Spencer needs her for her money and house since he has no job.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-21-2013 20:47

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 20:17 ]
Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2013 06:46     Subject: Taking Out the Trash

Spencer asking his wife for open marriage made her happy until her boyfriend told her the reason why and she become jealous but asking the maid was extremely amusing.  Valentina finding a women in Remi bed and than ask her to look after her was crazy but glad she finally told him how she feels about him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2013 12:32     Subject: 1x05 Taking Out the Trash

Spencer wife not realising the open marriage was for his benefit and not her was amusing until her lover set her straight but how conceited she is thinking he should be lucky to have her and Valentina fighting with Remi's new girlfriend was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-28-2013 22:38

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 20:20 ]
Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2013 12:14     Subject: Walking the Dog

Spencer having a heart attack while doing the maid was amusing but when his wife ask maid i love her response he was doing exercise but this making his wife actually realise she has feeling for Spencer was ridiculous. Carmen not liking Sam new girlfriend and getting dog to roll around in his bed because she is allergic to dog was rather serious condition . Those wall of DVDs were very alarming .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-30-2013 13:31     Subject: 1x06 Walking the Dog

Genevieve thinking it's the end of the world was crazy and all because she was having financial troubles after her business manager took all her money, looks like Carmen is jealous of Sam's new girlfriend but the dog on the bed was a little evil and Spencer's heart attack bringing his wife to her senses may just ruined Rosie relationship with him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2013 02:43

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 20:22 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2013 02:24     Subject: 1x07 Taking a Message

Rosie sex texting was amusing and that was a close call when a former student recognizes Marisol almost blowing her cover, that has to be the most expensive machine was ever and the probable wont be clean after using $6,000 worth of cocaine mistaken for washing powder
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2013 05:18     Subject: 1x08 Missing the Baby

He had to be blind to think Genevieve was only 39 years old but the diner conversation was amusing and Marisol catching Taylor making out on the counter was priceless, you would think Odessa would appreciates Carmen covering for her
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2013 09:45     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Ask for Valtina eggs should be interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2013 21:49

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 20:23 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2013 21:50

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-19-2013 20:24 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2013 23:15     Subject: 1x09 Scrambling the Eggs

Zoila's reaction to Genevieve suggestion about using Valentina's eggs was understandable and I cant believe Alejandro's reaction to Odessa's cancer but Evelyn blackmailing Rosie just to see the baby was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-22-2013 20:53

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-10-2013 21:03 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2013 07:12     Subject: 1x10 Hanging the Drapes

Alejandro wanting Carmen to shave his back was amusing and Marisol learning that her son is involved with drugs came as a surprise and what an end to a diner party
Author: bala    Time: 8-27-2013 07:26     Subject: Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well i have say what a way to ruin a diner party
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-29-2013 07:48

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-10-2013 21:04 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2013 00:38     Subject: 1x11 Cleaning Out the Closet

How selfish was Peri after the hit and run and all because of her career but Rosie going to help was nice but a little obvious why she was there and who would of thought Rosie would use it to her advantage
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2013 00:40

Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2013 00:42     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

She going to feel guilty when she gets to see her son
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2013 00:52     Subject: Reply 38#38 bala's post

I cant see her feeling guilty as there is no comparison to the hit and run and her sleeping with her husband and the fact she has also cheated
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2013 01:12     Subject: Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Rose is very emotionally sensitive person so seeing her son will make her change her mind about going after him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2013 01:14     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

Lets wait and see
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-16-2013 10:44     Subject: 1x12 Getting Out the Blood

You can't blame Carmen for thinking about the $10,000 to dish the dirt on Alejandro when she's broke and what a moron Adrian was saying I love you buy I just don't want to touch you especially as she told him she will take half his net worth, poor Taylor being shot instead of Marisol and I thought Peri would get stopped at customs
Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2013 03:30     Subject: Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well she was on private jet which mean they don't get checked but like i said she was happy about getting her son but she did feel slightly guilty but when she told her Spencer didn't want her to take the child could create problems. That poor gunman it must be frustrating trying to shoot her with her coming and going so i had feeling he was going shoot someone but i actually thought it would be the husband and not Taylor.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-17-2013 03:40

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-23-2013 06:09     Subject: 1x13 Totally Clean

Not quite what I expected for the season finale but having a conclusion to Flora’s death was great and Peri showing her true colours by having Rosie deported should make for an interesting second season
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2013 06:19     Subject: Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well i liked the fact that we found out who killed Flora but as soon as i saw them at the park i knew something was going to happen but Peri really was smart and maid confirm the alba means they got away with murder was amusing. . I actually liked this season finale  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-6-2014 08:26

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-27-2014 18:55 ]
Author: bala    Time: 4-6-2014 08:32     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I am never going escape my tv show no matter how hard i try
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 11:44     Subject: 2x01 An Ideal Husband

Evelyn new maid didn't last long after the uninvited guests spoiled their diner party but she seemed happy with the security guard and Peri's face when Rosie returned was priceless, looks like Marisol's new guy Nicholas or his maid Opal might of killed his first wife
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 11:44

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 11:44     Subject: 2x02 The Dark at the Top of the Stairs

Spence telling Peri he wants a divorce was a surprise as he thinks she's pregnant and Evelyn fighting with the homeless woman over her stolen necklace was amusing but what a tragic end with Alejandro getting shot
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 11:44

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 11:45     Subject: 2x03 Dangerous Liaisons

With Alejandro's death looks like Carmen and Odessa might be out of their jobs and home but Carmen wanting to sing at his funeral in the hope of getting her career of the ground was insensitive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 11:45

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 11:54     Subject: 2x04 Crimes of the Heart

Evelyn trying to get Adrian out of the house to spend some time with Tony was amusing and Carmen and Rosie falling out over her new job with Spence was understandable, Genevieve wanting Zoila to bring a date with her to try and make Pablo jealous made sense but paying the guy to ask her was a bad idea
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 11:54

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 12:44     Subject: 2x05 The Bad Seed

Evelyn teaching Tony a lesson at the restaurant was amusing as he was pushing his luck at home and Marysol being so close to her book dealer is bound to threaten Nicholas but Rosie letting her son take the blame for the broken statue was surprising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 12:46

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 13:10     Subject: 2x06 Private Lives

Marisol finding out some more secrets about Opal while in her room was asking for trouble and Rosie's efforts to help Lucinda find her daughter she was forced to give up for adoption was nice but didn't go well which was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 13:10

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-2-2014 14:23     Subject: 2x07 Betrayal

I'm not surprise Marisol didn't drink the coffee Opal gave her and Nicholas willing to buy a new home rather than fire her was predictable as they covered up what happened to his first wife but Opal running him over was surprising, Carmen trying to end things with Ty was awkward
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-2-2014 14:24

Devious Maids 2x08 Promo "Night, Mother" [HD]
Devious Maids 2x08 Sneak Peek "Night, Mother" [HD]
Devious Maids 2x08 Sneak Peek #2 "Night, Mother" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:44 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-4-2014 08:59     Subject: Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

2x6
Overall, I thought the episode was boring  (with the exception of Lucinda & her daughter scene) and just seemed to crawl like a snail .

2x7
This episode was much better than the previous one. What is Reggie's ultimate angle in the end will be interesting to see....with Rosie/Spence & his uncle. I think he knew who and where Lucinda's daughter was all along.

Tony doesn't know it yet....but in the end Adriana & Evelyn always stay together.

If Nicholas version is correct Opal killing Dahlia will not create a 15 year silence/bond, there's more to the story.

Something about Ty is so annoying and dull. Where did they get this actor from

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 6-4-2014 09:00 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-9-2014 23:59

Devious Maids 2x09 Promo "The Visit" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:46 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-10-2014 01:12     Subject: 2x08 Night, Mother

Ty poisoning Spence's stew was bound to be found out and Rosie being called into school was amusing especially as she said he's learning English and I'm surprised Adrian didn't think to put a camera in the car but Ethan kicking his mother out was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-16-2014 11:08

Devious Maids 2x10 Promo "Long Day's Journey Into Night" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:47 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-19-2014 04:09     Subject: 2x09 The Visit

Marisol replacing Opal was understandable but the girls overhearing her replacement gossiping was amusing an Ty setting up Spence to be the next robbery victim just so he could be the hero was priceless as he failed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-25-2014 08:48

Devious Maids 2x11 Promo "You Can't Take It With You" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:49 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-25-2014 09:33     Subject: 2x10 Long Day’s Journey Into Night

Carmen stabbing the robber after Ty failed to be the hero was great and Nicholas confessing to killing him was understandable as he was on pain medicine but Zoila having  to face Genevieve's mother was amusing especially having to deal with her topless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2014 10:02

Devious Maids 2x12 Promo "Proof" [HD]
Devious Maids 2x12 Sneak Peek "Proof" [HD]
Devious Maids 2x12 Sneak Peek #2 "Proof"
Devious Maids 2x12 Tonight's Sneak Peek #3 "Proof" [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:54 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2014 13:49     Subject: 2x11 You Can’t Take It With You

Valentina finding herself in trouble after finding blood in her car was understandable and Adrian paying Tony off with conditions was rather sweet as he left making her still feel good but the way he had the check cancelled was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-7-2014 08:47     Subject: 2x12 Proof

Carmen babysitter to Spence’s son was amusing as she had no idea how to look after children and Rosie rescuing Kenneth was nice but will Reggie have her deported, Valentina telling the police what she knows about Ethan looks like could put her in danger from his crew
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2014 12:16

Devious Maids 2x13 Promo "Look Back In Anger" - Season Finale [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-16-2014 12:55 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-14-2014 11:57     Subject: Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

2x8

Ty is just so weird. This episode is like the very first scenes between Opal & Ethan.....mother & son.

It was nice to see Adrian getting hit in the gut after catching Evelyn and Tony. He pushes her away when she tries to connect with him but they've been playing in this tormented relationship for so long he can't see that he still loves her.

Overall, though, the episode was boring.
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-14-2014 12:55     Subject: Reply 74#74 Milks26's post

2x9

Genevieve's mother is a class act....funny. Reggie just wants to get his hands on his uncle's money. They should've made Carmen twist the knife so the wound would not close easily.
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-14-2014 13:41     Subject: Reply 75#75 Milks26's post

2x10

Who's more weird Reggie or Ty?

Another filler episode....nothing really happened.
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-14-2014 14:47     Subject: Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

2x11

I always liked Adrian's character but he really stood out in this episode, if only he would show more affection to Evelyn.....but I think that's about to change.
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-14-2014 15:47     Subject: Reply 77#77 Milks26's post

2x12

Oh my God! I love how they tied Nicholas's to Evelyn & Adrian's son's death. Oh my God....that's good storytelling.   I was thinking he killed a business partner....did not see that coming...especially since the son was not mentioned this season.

The kid who plays Tucker is so cute.
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-14-2014 17:07     Subject: Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

Season 2 Finale

Rosie makes a gorgeous bride . I like how the actress has a darker complexion than the others...it makes her stand out.

I knew that guy was married, at least I saw that one coming

The writers and producers have a  prize couple in actors Rebecca Wisocky and Tom Irwin...they never disappoint in their scenes.

Great season wrap up.

So, next season we have these to look forward to:

• Who got shot
  • Rosie's 1st husband is still alive, hence she's not legally married
  • Carmen's career
  • Who's Zoila's baby's father
  • Tony might come back for revenge...though, he'll met Evelyn & Adrian's bond stronger than ever
  • Will Alejandro's killers be brought to justice?
  • Nicholas's fate and will Marisol divorce him?

Next season is going to be insane.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 06:25 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2014 09:00     Subject: 2x13 Look Back in Anger

Spence's proposal was nice and Valentina being offered the opportunity of a lifetime is bound to have strings attached and who would of thought Pablo offering to donating his kidney would complicate Zoila's life but changing his mind after Zoila chose Javier was predictable and the cliffhanger looked tragic
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 00:25     Subject: Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

I finally got around to watching this

Those uninvited guest giving away the cash to homeless was a surprise and Rosie coming back was priceless but seriously why would she tell him she back i would kept that a secret for as long as possible.

I think Opal is in love with him
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 01:27     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I can't believe talk about a luck shot we seen gunman shoot guns in the air but to actually hit a person at that angle was completely amazing and so much for the her contract   . These maids really have bad luck
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 02:06     Subject: Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Given a gun to him i knew he would eventually shoot his wife but at least it was a shoulder shot .
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 02:54     Subject: Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Finding out he was escort was predictable all sudden she got a date alarm bell should been ringing. Rosie is actually helping with stoke guy was great improvement but i did find odd neither women were in this episode daugher or his wife now that he can communicate ?
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 04:19     Subject: Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Finding out one of robbers who tried commit suicide was connected to one of the resident was interesting but than finding out they knew him will certainly make things tricky
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 05:00     Subject: Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Rosie's efforts to help Lucinda find her daughter she was forced to give up for adoption was a surprise but how she found her within 1 episode was a surprise because normal it would takes months to track her down. The writer are making so many coincident that's getting absurd how each of character keep connected so easily to main storyline .
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 05:43     Subject: Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I knew one of them killed her and now we know who
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 07:16     Subject: Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Ty is very disturbed person and his obsession with marsoli is getting very stalkish
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 07:17     Subject: Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

The robbery was bound go wrong another connection to robbers when he got stab i can't believe i didn't put it together
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2014 11:18     Subject: Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

So things are closely being tied together i can't wait to see how it all ends but the characters on this show really get more crazy than previous season this one was actually better than first season .
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2014 03:59     Subject: Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

That was bad luck for Valentina but i am glad Tony got what he deserved
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2014 04:03     Subject: Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Zolia thinking her husband wanted to get back with her until he tell her about their daughter being arrested and than find out he was in jail for 1 year in his youth which was nice surprising back story.  

Carmen babysitting is just for comic relief to be honest she did the best job she could and the child was not in any danger .
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2014 04:09     Subject: Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Wow this series doesn't disappoint but Rosie wedding happened rather quickly so i am sure immigration officer might investigate why she got married so quickly.  Pablo offering to donating his kidney was a surprise just get back with his wife but his wife finding out his girlfriend dumped her made her decision much more clear.

Carmen seeing the gunman and being able to identify him will make her a target but at least she know who it is and that boy has always been a bit strange but to do it like that was reckless at least other were smart enough to leave the town .
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2014 04:20     Subject: Reply 79#79 Milks26's post

1) Who got shot - I am guessing it will have one of main cast i have feeling it will Zolia so that pregnancy storyline develops

2)Rosie's 1st husband is still alive, hence she's not legally married - Yes but considering death certificate for him certainly makes things tricky. I will be curious who they will cast for him.

3) Carmen's career - She a good singer but i doubt she will ever get success she deserved somehow she will mess up opportunity- I have a feeling it won't be the offer she expects .

4) Who's Zoila's baby's father? - I have feeling it's Pablo

5) Will Alejandro's killers be brought to justice? i don't think so

6) Nicholas's fate and will Marisol divorce him - If she knows what good for her she will let him go . How can you trust a man who kept quiet 15 years about killing a child without taking responsibility?.
Author: bala    Time: 6-1-2015 10:51

Devious Maids Season 3 Promo
Author: bala    Time: 6-2-2015 01:00     Subject: 3x01 Awakenings

Rose wake up from coma and we find out things have changed for the maids but i like girl from Glee has been added to the cast . Seriously another murder mystery with the fact we know who the killer is kind of defeats the purpose .
Author: bala    Time: 6-2-2015 01:00

Devious Maids 3x02 - Promo
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-3-2015 09:49     Subject: Reply 97#97 bala's post

Season opener was rather bland, but DM tends to heat up til the very end.

Surprised they killed Pablo off, but its great that Zoila has his baby. The Stafford's kid is weird.
Author: bala    Time: 6-3-2015 09:52     Subject: Reply 98#98 Milks26's post

i think she's messed up
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-3-2015 10:00     Subject: Reply 99#99 bala's post

Yep! But, I think the kid shares DNA with one of the Stafford's though....money is on the wife.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0