Board logo

Subject: Quick Draw (Hulu Comedy Series) General Discussion [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2013 04:06     Subject: Quick Draw (Hulu Comedy Series) General Discussion

Premiered Online on August 5, 2013.

Quick Draw is a comedy television series created by Nancy Hower and John Lehr for Hulu. Lehr stars and Hower directs this entirely improvised half hour comedy. The show follows Harvard graduate John Henry Hoyle who becomes the sheriff of Great Bend, Kansas in 1875.

Hulu Site
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2013 04:08     Subject: Quick Draw - A Hulu Original Series - Series Trailer

Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2013 05:34     Subject: Murder At Thewebb Rancharcher

Wow i have to say this is new one for me i am rather unsure about what i watch,  on one hand it was ridiculous but at the same time it was amusing espically consider how everyone in town were taking bets when Sheriff was going to die.  Taking out all the bad guy henchmen without realise he ran out bullets was funny.

Promote an undertaker to be medical examiner was rather stupid consider he had no idea how a body worked. I don't much hope of him being able to be a doctor either since he forgot to take out all the bullet i can't even believe he survived by the end.

Be warned there's a lot adult language in this show which really sound wrong considering the time-period this show is set.
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2013 06:12     Subject: The Legend Of Belle Starrarcher

What a way to find out your wife was an outlaw but finding out she had a daughter but deputy holding her hostage was smart thinking to get bank robber to surrender. I am not surprised that daughter try to rescue him by making her step-dad drunk .
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2013 06:41     Subject: Mail Order Bridearcher

How ironic was it that murdering family ended up getting small pox as result trying to kill deputy who caught off a kid earlier in the day resulting in them being able to escape. I honestly don't know how they come with absurd story lines but there are just crazy.
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2013 09:20     Subject: Expert Witnessarcher

Well having to re-examine his own evidence when he realise the person who kill the guy was left-handed was amusing but what a way to find the left-handed guy .
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2013 09:46     Subject: Temperance

Honey being told she couldn't serve liqueur any more but epherim potion i suspect contain Alcohol but i can't believe she would offer that women a job after she tried to kill her.
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2013 10:09     Subject: Nicodemus

What a town that was really surprising town but you kind feel sorry for the runaway slave , when he found out that slavery was abolished 10 years ago. Eli rubber band business was amusing. . Boy those women were horny.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 01:46     Subject: 1x01 Murder at the Webb Ranch

I'm surprise how close he got to figuring out how he died considering he came 327th in his class and the pool on when the sheriff is going to die was amusing but nobody helping with the gunfight was crazy, it's a good job he had a B+
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 02:01     Subject: 1x02 The Legend of Belle Starr

The bank robbers girlfriend turning out to be the sheriff's step daughter was amusing but the deputy taking her hostage was different
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 02:46     Subject: 1x03 Mail Order Bride

Eli purchasing a mail order bride was amusing I just hope he can get a refund and the undertaker trying to flirt with the prisoner was crazy but the killers getting small pox's was karma
Author: bala    Time: 9-7-2013 03:01     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

How exactly can he get refund considering there was no way he could go to wherever she comes from?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 03:05     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

What use is a dead bride
Author: bala    Time: 9-7-2013 03:07     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Your right but i can't actually believe he ordered one considering the amount of ladies in town who would be much cheaper ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 03:07     Subject: 1x04 Expert Witness

Closing the bar to use as a court room was amusing and the real killer slipping up by catching the apple in his left hand was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 03:08     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

The fact they thought she was a man was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 03:24     Subject: 1x05 Temperance

Honey resorting to selling medicine to keep the bar in business was clever and the gun slinging was priceless but giving her a job was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 03:40     Subject: 1x06 Nicodemus

The slave hiding in the bush for ten years not knowing it was abolished was amusing and the blacksmith being the only white guy was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-9-2013 12:52     Subject: 1x07 Honey’s Beau

Arguing over how far a pace should be was amusing but refusing to shoot after the eight paces was understandable as he's not a killer but him dying was unfortunate as they thought that how he killed him instead and the steam powered vibrator was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 03:29     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well look like Honey few secrets but finding out who poisoned him was interesting and i am not even going to discuss any of Honey toys because they don't exactly look hygienic . Insult the Indians were very amusing .

Don't you hate how they skip over how they got out  and into jail and yet he had time clean his clothes from being buried?

The time inconsistency in these episode are extremely amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-17-2013 02:54

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-22-2013 11:14 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-17-2013 03:03     Subject: 1x08 The Railroad Spur

Clay dressed as a whore was amusing but everyone else doing the same to capture the outlaws was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 9-19-2013 01:33     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well finding out Perl wasn't his daughter was amusing as well but at least he know who shot his wife.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-9-2014 08:32

Quick Draw - Season 2: First Day of Shooting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-13-2014 13:54 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2014 05:55

Quick Draw - Season 2 - Trailer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-5-2014 06:16     Subject: 2x01 Wedding Bells

I was expecting the groom to walk away after those wedding vows but getting shot just after kissing the bride has to be the shortest wedding and talk about bad timing for his own proposal
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-5-2014 06:30     Subject: 2x02 Deacon Jim

Hoyle still trying to propose to Honey was amusing and Deacon was a herd man to put down
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-5-2014 07:05     Subject: 2x03 China Town

Hoyle walking in on a patient was amusing as she was being treated for hysteria but using the manipulator was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-5-2014 07:19     Subject: 2x04 The Grasshopper Plague

To town being scared to be around Hoyle was understandable with so many people dying while trying to kill him Eli should of known Pearl would go back to work to help with the money
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-5-2014 07:36     Subject: 2x05 The Tale of Edwin Starr

Pearl and Honey getting into a food fight was amusing but opening her own place was bound to upset Honey especially taking all her trade but Edwin only helping to rob the towns gold was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-13-2014 12:00     Subject: 2x06 Nicodemus Reloaded

Hoyle sniffing out the killer was different as there was two but trying to interrogate them separately was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2015 11:11     Subject: 2x07 Election Night

How the woman ended up dead in the mayor's bed was interesting as she was murdered by the other mayor and moved by another
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2015 11:24     Subject: 2x08 Up Staged!

Being tied to a tree covered in feathers was karma but Cole trying to leave town as a woman was amusing and who would of thought Hoyle was responsible for his nose being shot
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2015 11:39     Subject: 2x09 Something About Myra

Hoyle so called dead wife Myra turning up after faking her own death was bound to jeopardizes his relationship with Honey but the women fighting was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2015 12:28     Subject: 2x10 Doomed!

Honey following Myra was understandable as she suspected her of having an ulterior motive but Hoyle using her to double-cross Sam Starr was risky and the gun fight was over the top

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0