Board logo

Subject: Crisis Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-3-2013 07:05     Subject: Crisis Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Crisis Premieres on NBC on March 16, 2014

To bring the most powerful people in the world to their knees... threaten what they hold most dear.

It's field trip day for the students of Ballard High, a school that educates the children of DC's elite, top-of-their-industry CEOs, international diplomats, political power players, even the President's son. But when their bus is ambushed on a secluded rural road, the teenagers and their chaperones are taken, igniting a national crisis.

Now, with some of the country's most powerful parents at the mercy of one vengeful mastermind, the question arises: how far would you go and what would you become to ensure your child's safe return? With so many parents and dignitaries put into play with nowhere to turn and no one to trust, the unthinkable grows from the select families at risk to an entire nation at stake.

From executive producer/writer Rand Ravich, and starring Gillian Anderson, Dermot Mulroney, Lance Gross and Rachael Taylor comes the most emotionally charged action thriller of the season. One-hour drama.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Crisis Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-18-2014 08:07 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-3-2013 07:06

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-3-2013 07:07

Author: bala    Time: 12-3-2013 07:14

I am really looking forward to this but knowing NBC this won't last long
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-19-2014 13:36     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

I know it was Marcus's first day on the detail and his partner was in on the hold-up but why he got out of the car knowing the other car had gone ahead and hadn't warned them but rescuing Anton after getting shot was impressive and Thomas loosing a finger to cover up he was also one of the bad guys was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2014 00:25     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I was really looking forward to this series and this didn't disappoint it was great episode very good set-up i just surprised they kept this for second half of fall because this would made for a great fall show.

I thought Marcus did a great job at protecting a kid he isn't technically not responsible for but at least one kid safe.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-19-2014 22:29

This has now been added to the flash site
Author: bala    Time: 3-24-2014 13:33     Subject: If You Are Watching This I Am Dead

Well this was nice episode look like this is more than simple kidnapping he trying expose some sort government experiment . All of this prove to his daughter he a good man . How will he explain this to her if she finds out he's is mastermind behind all of this ?
Author: bala    Time: 3-31-2014 07:32     Subject: What Was Done to You

Well having 2 of parent work together and kidnap the general was a surprise but making him kill himself when FBI caught up to him was sad but it really look like he's unstoppable
Author: spratt89    Time: 3-31-2014 14:15

Just caught the first 3 episodes and am enjoying the show so far but doubt we will see a 2nd season based on its poor ratings at present.
Author: bala    Time: 4-7-2014 07:27     Subject: We Were Supposed to Help Each Other

Well another good episode but trying expose the CIA secret is going make things tricky and i can't wait until his daughter find out her dad is the mastermind behind the kidnapping and talk about a close call with kid almost having a heart attack.  

What an awful way to find out her dad has died as result of doing what he needed to do get his daughter back . That guilt is really going to consume her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2014 13:24     Subject: 1x02 If You Are Watching This I Am Dead

Marcus did a great job in figuring out the ambulance was a bogus after they lost communication
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2014 13:28

Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2014 14:05     Subject: 1x03 What Was Done to You

Marcus once again getting the right hotel out of all those fake locations was impressive but if he keeps getting it right it will become predictable and using the hotel security to slow them down was quick thinking
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2014 14:06

Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2014 14:41     Subject: 1x04 We Were Supposed to Help Each Other

Sharlene overhearing her father died was sad and how much longer before Beth Ann realises her father is one of them
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2014 14:41

Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2014 15:17     Subject: 1x05 Designated Allies

Gibson uses his wife Janice was different as the poison failed but the fact he had to watch her kissing him was karma, Dunn and Finley go off grid with the soldiers was great it's just a shame they took the doctor with them
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-16-2014 15:18

Author: bala    Time: 4-21-2014 06:58     Subject: Here He Comes

Well that was one hell of a trap they did catch the kidnappers they almost had him but knowing that he watching them and trying open a line of communication was good move. That fire was bad decoy but mastermind thinking setting 3 of them would better was amusing .
Author: bala    Time: 4-28-2014 09:23     Subject: Homecoming

Holy crap now good guy are going help with the hostage taker work but what a choice she has to make as cliffhanger personally i would save her daughter instead of the sister.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-30-2014 05:09

Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-30-2014 05:10

Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-30-2014 10:40     Subject: 1x06 Here He Comes

I thought Beth Ann's father would stop Kyle from starting the fire but that might of blown his cover and what a stroke of luck the stayed at the gas station
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-30-2014 11:12     Subject: 1x07 Homecoming

It looks like Gibson has made his first mistake by bringing the soldiers on the hostage rescue mission to the hostages and Kyle thinking he saved Gibson when he actually killed the guy who could of saved them was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 5-5-2014 07:41     Subject: How Far Would You Go

Well trying save both of them was great plan using new enemies attack each other was great distraction shame they couldn't escape the knock out gas
Author: Milks26    Time: 5-9-2014 12:51

Officially Cancelled by NBC

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/nbc-axes-revolution-believe-renews-192000323.html

I swear no one has bad luck like Rachel Taylor has. She gets the work but, the shows do not last. Charlie's Angels, 666 Park Avenue, and now Crisis. Bad luck...
Author: bala    Time: 5-9-2014 13:04     Subject: Reply 27#27 Milks26's post

This one doesn't bother me as i really stop caring about characters after 3 episodes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-16-2014 07:50     Subject: 1x08 How Far Would You Go

Susie getting taken was a surprise but threatening Meg was a great way to try and get what he wants
Author: bala    Time: 5-26-2014 09:18     Subject: You Do Not Know War

What a way to find out your wife is a spy and lauching chinese computer virus taking down the internet was impressive but convince her to stop it even if it means her son would die was sad. Finally one teenager see him kill the kid
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 08:26

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 09:14     Subject: 1x09 You Do Not Know War

What a shame the kid didn't see Gibson behind the panel in the toilet and stopping the virus attack at the cost of her sons life was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2014 09:17

Author: bala    Time: 6-2-2014 10:00     Subject: Found

Well about time they were find the kidnap kids but the way he fool them with satellite image was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2014 08:25

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-5-2014 13:54     Subject: 1x10 Found

I didn't think the kid seen Gibson's face but the fact they think he was being forced is frustrating and Susie attacking the racist guy in the bar was great, letting Gibson think they don't know he's in charge I think was the right move
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-19-2014 03:17

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-19-2014 03:43     Subject: 1x11 Best Laid Plans

Gibson still pretending to be a victim seems pointless as they know he's involved and disguising his voice was also pointless until he got shot which will have them doubting themselves, Finley risking his life by going into the mansion as part of the hostage exchange was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 6-19-2014 06:52     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes but credit to him for keeping on trying
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2014 13:56

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2014 14:25     Subject: 1x12 This Wasn’t Supposed To Happen

Giving Marcus the deactivation code before disappearing was risky but Gibson having his own daughter kidnapped was karma
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2014 14:52     Subject: 1x13 World’s Best Dad

Gibson killing the First Lady with the touch of a finger was evil but with Gibson still locked up and the kids going missing again was interesting and I had a feeling Meg was behind Beth Ann's kidnapping
Author: bala    Time: 6-27-2014 10:19     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least she did some good before she died
Author: bala    Time: 6-27-2014 10:20     Subject: Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well Beth anne finding out her dad was mastermind was poetic justice because she will never forgive him . Those automatic text message were one hell of a set up
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-14-2015 11:09

Overall, this was a good series, enjoyed it, but maybe since it was cancelled midway through they ended the show kinda lazy and lame. But, in the end I can see why NBC had doubts if the writers could continue the series beyond season 1, and cancelled it when they did. Maybe the writers had a plan to go on for a few years, but I couldn't see it.

The investigation and the kidnappers storyline was good. The kids scenes were the only boring parts of the show.

In the end Gibson figured out that Meg had his daughter and he wanted to kill Ian because he was a loose end that could testify that he killed Jin Lao.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0