Board logo

Subject: Finding Carter (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-11-2014 12:18     Subject: Finding Carter (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Finding Carter Premieres on MTV on  July 08, 2014

Finding Carter is described as an unconventional family drama about a girl realizing that sometimes the people closest to you are the ones who have the most to hide. It centers on teen Carter who has the perfect life with her fun-loving single mom Lori until police bust at a high school party reveals that Lori abducted her as a toddler. Now Carter must return to the family who thought they had lost her. As she navigates brand new parents, a twin sister, high school and boys, Carter vows to find Lori before the police capture the only mom she’s ever known and put her behind bars.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Finding Carter Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-11-2014 12:18

Author: bala    Time: 6-11-2014 13:01

this looks good

I am shocked this is on MTV
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-12-2014 10:46

Upside Down | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2014 05:06 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2014 21:12

Mystery | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV
Best Friend | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV
A Different Home | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV
No Answers | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV
Relationships | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV
Kathryn On Carter | Finding Carter | MTV
About The Show | Finding Carter | MTV
Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2014 02:31     Subject: Pilot/The Bird

I really liked this show.

Carter finding out her mother isn't her mother is a great idea for this show but you need to see this from her side , the show is about her not her family. Carter is obviously going to rebel from the situation which is typical for a teenager. You really understand she loves the women who raised her she look after her and gave her a loving home yes she a kidnapper but you can sympathy for the fact she didn't abuse her or locked her up like a slave. You can see she gave her freedom to live her life.

I agree the parents are rather annoying but again you have understand the motive. A mother who lost her child and has become an overprotective mother to the other child was predictable. Of course the other daughter is going jealous that Carter had a better life than her. She now has a chance to get to know her. The boy drama is unnecessary but MTV know that they need that keep people watching so that they can create hash tag of them as couples to promote the show
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2014 13:14     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

Who would of thought Carter eating frozen yogurt with her so called mother would be the last and her world would be turned upside down and all because they broke into an amusement ride, spotting the tail and confronting her new mother was amusing but Lori risking her freedom to see her was incredible
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2014 13:41     Subject: 1x02 The Birds

Faking a panic attack was great but spending the day with Gabe was bound to annoy Taylor and the big finger was priceless, the fake text message to teach Elizabeth a lesson was impressive but after the look on her face you had to feel sorry for her
Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2014 22:23     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am surprised kidnapper mother let her guard down she must know one day she would find out. I also found odd she moved only 2 hours away from where Carter real parents lived. The surprising thing Carter real mother is a cop and she couldn't find her. .
Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2014 22:24     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Just when i was liking the father i find out he as bad as rest of family. The only likable character is little brother
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2014 00:48

The Girl Who Came Home | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV
Ep. 3 | Sneak Peek | Finding Carter | MTV
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2014 09:25     Subject: 1x03 Drive

Carter inviting friends back when she had a curfew was pushing her luck but you can't blame them for getting mad when one of them was rolling a joint and kissing him was a nasty way to get back at Elizabeth
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2014 10:58     Subject: Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Carter is really pushing her bounties but i hope her behaviour changes because if all remaining episodes are like this she will soon become quite an annoying character.   .Which is a shame because this has potential to become a good show .

Right now Carter is acting like a spoilt brat .

The hug at end was very sweet
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2014 11:00     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

The hug was nice but if he still writes the book after he told her he wouldn't that would spoil their relationship
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2014 11:06     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well that will take time it wouldn't happen straight away so until the book actually get published he's safe .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2014 11:11     Subject: Reply 15#15 bala's post

I think he will blow it well before then as he's going to start asking questions and she's not stupid and will figure out why he doing his research
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2014 11:18     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well given how self involved she is with herself and her situation it might not occur to her but i think your right he will blow it i suspect his agent will let it out eventually .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-24-2014 03:49

Ep. 4 | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV
Ep. 4 | Sneak Peek | Finding Carter | MTV
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-24-2014 08:45     Subject: 1x04 Now You See Me

That painting of Carter was a little disturbing and the school allowing the flyers all over the walls was disappointing but Carter is going to flip when she finds out the money for the car is coming from her life story and looks like Max has come back for Taylor
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-24-2014 08:46

Finding Carter 1x05 Promo "The Heat" (HD)
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2014 10:07     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah that painting was disturbing the fact that teacher thought that was art was surprising especially for high school project but finding she got raped was surprise revelation and obviously Carter was going forgive her . Turning the house into a big sleep over was nice  .

Max telling Carter about seeing her kidnapper for a moment she forgot about her was surprising insight and she couldn't believe it.   . I can't believe she think she can get Carter back . Something seriously wrong with her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-30-2014 07:56

Finding Carter 1x06 Promo "The Fugitive" (HD)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2014 06:54

Finding Carter 1x07 Promo "Throw Momma from the Train" (HD)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2014 11:00     Subject: 1x05 The Heat

I wonder who's face Carter was thinking of when she took the door off it's hinges with the battering ram but it was nice to see them having fun and David wanting a divorce was understandable as Elizabeth is cheating on him for a second time, Taylor was a quick learner with the kissing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2014 11:27     Subject: 1x06 The Fugitive

Carter should of listened to her friend about going to Crash's place but going back with pizza was amusing and his story about his brother dying in the truck fire was tragic, Elizabeth giving Crash the evil eye after saving him from prison was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2014 11:54     Subject: Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Carter doesn't listen to people she does whatever she want but your right what happend to crash brother was tragic use it as reminder can do no good .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2014 06:22

Finding Carter 1x08 Promo "Half Baked" (HD)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2014 06:51     Subject: 1x07 Throw Momma From the Train

Carter having to celebrate her birthday with Taylor for the first time since they were toddlers must of been overwhelming as she didn't even know it was her birthday but Taylor loosing out because of Carter's disappearance was tragic, Grant finding out his mother is cheating on his father was sad
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2014 11:56     Subject: Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but shocking revelation for carter was that she was celebrate her birthday day she got kidnapped and had no idea and that was what made her change her mind but i have to say Taylor is really growing on me as character because she did great job being mad at carter and it was believable  .

Them both picking same dress was a bit cliche
Author: bala    Time: 8-19-2014 23:29     Subject: 1x08 half baked

I have to say he really played the situation to his advantage but Carter finding out he lied to her made everything worse . Getting Carter permission to write the book was manipulative and using the affair to make it happen was ingenious.
Author: bala    Time: 8-20-2014 09:48

MTV Renews Finding Carter for Season 2
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-20-2014 23:36

Finding Carter 1x09 Promo "Do the Right Thing" (HD)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-24-2014 11:15

Finding Carter | 'Show of the Summer' Official Promo | MTV
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2014 10:38     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

Carter and Taylor confronting Elizabeth about her affair was great but the fact she thought it was a secret was amusing but getting Elizabeth to move out to protect his manhood was surprising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2014 10:40

Finding Carter 1x10 Promo "Love Story" (HD)
Author: bala    Time: 8-27-2014 10:44     Subject: 1x09 Promo "Do the Right Thing

Carter being mad was predictable but than finding out extent of lie regarding the book but what she did at end was priceless . . I assume he had computer copy on his computer so she didn't exactly get rid of it. Carter being arrested was unfortunate as she was not responsible because Bird couldn't stand up against her mother.   .

Carter running away at the end doesn't look like good thing based on what going happen next week
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2014 10:49     Subject: Reply 36#36 bala's post

All that from a 19 second promo is impressive
Author: bala    Time: 8-27-2014 10:51     Subject: Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's amazing what your mind comes up with with just few shots
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2014 11:02     Subject: 1x09 Do the Right Thing

It did sound like David played Carter to allow him to finish the book as he had already written it and that's some friend Bird was allowing Carter to get arrested for the jewellery she stole
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-4-2014 08:53

Finding Carter 1x11 Promo "The Long Goodbye" (HD)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-10-2014 11:37     Subject: 1x10 Love Story

It's strange they decided to ditch their phones after the amber alert as most teenagers running away knowing they could be traced with their phone would of lost them before they left, shooting Max was tragic and he was lucky to get to hospital alive but it's not looking good
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2014 12:19     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

This really pushed the show to new bounties it has moved on from Carter to accidental shooting of max and Carter staying was great because she made the right choice.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-10-2014 12:20     Subject: 1x11 The Long Goodbye

You had to feel for Taylor when Max's mother didn't know who she was and she was all over Carter but going to she Crash hoping Elizabeth would follow was surprising and calling her mother was nice
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2014 12:23     Subject: 1x11 The Long Goodbye"

The aftermath was predictable but Max being in a coma was sad and Carter saying that she make it right was falling on deaf ears but catching him was great set up trusting that Elizabeth would follow Carter to meet him was a gamble. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 01:26

Finding Carter 1x12 New Promo 2 "One Hour Photo" (HD)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 05:12     Subject: 1x12 One Hour Photo

Carter discovering the photos was interesting as they were of Elizabeth still pregnant three years before being taken and taking Carter again with a police sting outside was unbelievable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 05:12

Finding Carter Season 2 Promo - First Look
Author: bala    Time: 9-19-2014 07:19     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah you got hand it to writers they really did something was rather stupid Carter is smart person so for her to get drugged by her kidnapper was ridclous .
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2015 12:40     Subject: Season 2 Teasers

Finding Carter | Police Interview: Elizabeth
Finding Carter | Police Interview: Taylor
Finding Carter | Police Interview: Grant
Finding Carter | Police Interview: Max
Author: bala    Time: 3-9-2015 13:07     Subject: Finding Carter | Official Trailer

Season 2 Trailer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2015 22:06

Finding Carter | Zac Attack #1 | MTV
Finding Carter | Looking Ahead at Season 2 | MTV
Finding Carter | Finding Answers #1 | MTV
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2015 22:06

Finding Carter | Official Sneak Peek (Episode 2) | MTV
Author: bala    Time: 4-1-2015 08:10     Subject: 2x01 Love the Way You Lie

Talk about dropping a bombshell in the first episode of returning episode . At least we know why she kidnap Carter but finding both of them were suppose to be kidnapped was a surprise and way Lori said that she left Taylor for Elizabeth was nice thing.
Author: bala    Time: 4-7-2015 07:36     Subject: 2x02 Shut Up and Drive

Carter not being able to get to bottom of her concern regarding Laurie was understandable but i had feeling there were more secret but carter forcing her dad to confront the secret was too late as she found out from Laurie in the interview. It's over and crash coming back really annoyed me.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-15-2015 04:31

Finding Carter 2x04 Promo [HD) "Pretty When You Cry"
Author: bala    Time: 4-15-2015 06:28     Subject: 2x03 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

After the revelation i am not surprised they were separating i just hope they can get through this
Author: bala    Time: 4-23-2015 04:49     Subject: 2x04 Pretty When You Cry

Carter being manipulated into giving Laurie a psyic consult was sad but it worked
Author: bala    Time: 5-6-2015 12:07     Subject: 2x05 Wake Up Call

I can't believe she's using opie
Author: bala    Time: 5-6-2015 12:08     Subject: 2x06 Stay With Me

Carter invite Crash to stay at their house was tough considering the situation he got himself involved in with his brother but running away was predictable.
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2015 06:40     Subject: 2x07 Something to Talk About

Carter taking the blame for car crash proved she's a great sister but trying help Taylor deal with drug problem is going to be challenging .
Author: bala    Time: 5-22-2015 07:14     Subject: 2x08 Riptide

I had feeling her old friend was sent by Laurie to trick her into leaving but carter being carter was able to figure it out and we learnt a little bit Max's past
Author: bala    Time: 5-27-2015 01:39     Subject: 2x09 I Knew You Were Trouble

Carter really can't escape Laurie but the fact after all of that she gave her hope is sad because her act was convincing it really did look like she had given up . To make matters worst she hook up with Max was unfortunate just because she was feeling sad.
Author: bala    Time: 6-3-2015 05:46     Subject: 2x10 Rumour Has It

The fact that everyone knew by the end of the episode except her was sad but finding carter necklace in truck is going make thing awkward since they missed every opportunity to tell her what happened and the fact she has no clue is just bad.
Author: bala    Time: 6-11-2015 01:33     Subject: 2x11 Wrecking Ball

Trust Carter to get to the point and obviously she was upset but telling crash about it did make her feel better but to be honest carter was delaying so she did her a favour. Finally we get some police action but i glad Elizabeth didn't get injured that what i call love willing to take a bullet for her
Author: bala    Time: 9-7-2015 09:54

Finding Carter | Official Trailer (Season 2B)
Author: bala    Time: 1-29-2016 12:10     Subject: MTV Cancels Finding Carter After Two Seasons

oh well it's true season 2 did start getting ridclous i given up on it

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0