Board logo

Subject: Charmed Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 3-2-2015 09:45     Subject: Charmed Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Charmed Season 1-8 Here

Click Here For The Charmed About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Charmed on VIPTV.net

Author: bala    Time: 1-30-2018 13:22     Subject: Holly Marie Combs Is NOT Happy About the Charmed Reboot

Reboot in progress

I was a fan of this series and I always want a spin-off with the kids Piper had, that would have been a better concept than the reboot suggest above. based on the description above it looks like they make this into a feminist show. Charmed was fun show with no political agenda .
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-21-2018 11:29     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

Agreed!  Charmed was one of my favorite shows and I would have loved to the see the children, maybe their kids coming into the power.  This feminist crap is too heavy.....Lord why does everything have to have an Agenda!?!
Author: bala    Time: 5-17-2018 11:35

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-21-2018 19:29  
Agreed!  Charmed was one of my favorite shows and I would have loved to the see the children, maybe their kids coming into the power.  This feminist crap is too heavy.....Lord why does everything have ...
New Trailer
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 5-20-2018 07:56

I saw the trailer...No thanks!  If I had never seen the original, sure the remake/reboot would be great, but the original is still very fresh in the mind.  Thanks to Netflix and TNT airing eps everyday.
Author: bala    Time: 5-20-2018 08:55     Subject: Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

i posted other trailers in normal topic in free chatting to let you know what coming up next tv season

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0