Board logo

Subject: Avatar: the Last Airbender [Print This Page]

Author: arksongbird80    Time: 2-21-2016 17:40     Subject: Avatar: the Last Airbender

Hello everyone.  
Did VIP have Avatar: the last airbender?
When was it removed?
Where did the discussion thread go?

I may have missed that VIP never had this show, but I thought there was at least a chatting thread.  Just looking for some clarity.  Thanks for the info.  
Author: bala    Time: 2-25-2016 05:14     Subject: Reply 1#1 arksongbird80's post

it was on the old site before the flash version
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 2-27-2016 14:53     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

So with the new version we lost some shows and when the forum was rearranged we lost some threads also??
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 2-27-2016 20:04     Subject: Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

Yes. We also lost Naruto and Bleach, which were popular enough, and had many episodes. We lost some shows that had low view counts - though, to be honest, I think some of the shows with only a few episodes should have been dropped instead. We got rid of threads of shows no longer available on the site. Also, many threads got merged with others when the forum was rearranged so that they were all within the show discussion. Unfortunately, that makes many of the older discussion threads very difficult to follow.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 3-1-2016 18:47     Subject: Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

that's a shame. I started watching naruto and would have liked to use this site.  Oh well.  I can't miss what I didn't know about!!

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0