Board logo

Subject: Reaper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2007 09:29     Subject: Reaper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ok i like this show very much because it amusing how story-line makes you laugh sometime i still think first episode was the best out one available i'm looking forward to tomorrow episode it nice to actually come here and watch it.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:20 ]
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 10-16-2007 14:46     Subject: Reply #1 bala's post

I agree... I LOVE KEVIN SMITH....if you don't know anything about him, he is writer/director.. He has made some films and now this show. He is a local guy for me, we went to the same High school, and there are lots of references to our home town, he is really funny. Check out some of his movies

Clerks (his first film, low budget, hilarious though)
Mall Rats
Chasing Amy ( I was an extra in this one my 15 seconds of fame)
Dogma
Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
Jersey Girl
Clerks II
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-16-2007 15:03     Subject: Reply #2 dognxtdoor's post

I won't be checking out this show, but I've seen some of Kevin's movies.  You're right, he's a very funny guy.  Have you seen some of the things he's done for Leno on The Tonight Show?  Really funny!

p.s. Cool that you got to be an extra Dan.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 10-21-2007 17:10     Subject: Reply #2 dognxtdoor's post

yeah that's neato. the premise to the show really turned me off. selling one's soul to the devil is just not my thing but when my husband (a roman catholic theologian, btw) said it was amusing i tuned in. it is obviously from kevin smith's hand and although a little less intelligent than, say dogma, (really, he totally blew off the free will argument in the first episode, which is quite revealing as to how they're going to end this show) it still has a nice hopeful feel unlike, say torchwood, which is beating you over the head almost every episode with how "there is nothing else out there".

we're going to watch another episode. and where should we look for you, little dog, when we rent chasing amy?

[ Last edited by  sddvasquez at 10-22-2007 01:11 ]
Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-31-2007 13:31

I am like everyone else. Did not want to watch this show. However I found myself out of points the other day and being spoiled on the VIP channel. I decided to give it a go. and wow this show is really cute and funny. They have blown off the question of how could someone else sell your soul and free will but in a way that has caused a mystery. And the contract , why did daddy burn it?
Author: bala    Time: 11-1-2007 00:17     Subject: Reply #5 gabsimom's post

it obvious why dad burnt it , there a condition about him in the contract.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 11-1-2007 06:52     Subject: Reply #6 bala's post

Yeah but what condition? or was the whole sick thing a lie?
Author: bala    Time: 11-1-2007 07:20     Subject: Reply #7 gabsimom's post

i'm sure we will find by end of the season
Author: bms102581    Time: 11-13-2007 03:02

I also kind of stumbled upon this show because I didn't yet have any VIP points.  It was definitely more entertaining than I expected!  It's funny how the friends get involved in trying to catch the lost souls, you would think one wouldn't really tell anybody about being the Devil's soul catcher.  But it makes it much more entertaining to have the three of them trying to figure out how the portals work, and the best way to catch the souls!  It should be interesting to see what other little family secrets come out.
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 11-18-2007 17:23

When I first came onto VIP, I was forced (yes, forced, not out of points) to watch something free as I was a "newcomer." I started with this, which I thought was OK, if I had the time to actually watch it (and when is that, exactly?). It's funny and good to watch out of all of those crime shows. I expect great things.
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 11-18-2007 18:28     Subject: Reply #4 sddvasquez's post

we're going to watch another episode. and where should we look for you, little dog, when we rent chasing amy?

sorry for the late reply...during the comic book convention, the whole "black Rage" thing, I am sitting a couple seats over from Ben Afleck, who at the time was a no-body.  I was just a youngin but i have light brown hair, was skinny, and i believe I had my hand on my chin like i was listening intently....."oooh such the actor..also i am one of the last to run from the room"
Author: shinny    Time: 1-6-2008 08:18

Channel 4 in the UK have picked this up, which means we'll get to see it in Ireland too on SKY. I've seen a few promo clips, is it worth getting into?
Author: silver1978    Time: 1-6-2008 08:33     Subject: Reply 12#12 shinny's post

I really like it. Has just the right touches of light and dark humor.

I'm a big Kevin Smith fan too btw (Dogmas my favorite movie)
Author: gabsimom    Time: 2-12-2008 11:24

Hidden contents in this thread can be viewed after replied only.

Author: slade01    Time: 2-12-2008 16:47

Reaper is one of the best new shows this year.  I love this show and was gutted when the strike caused it to stop.  I can't wait for the writers to go back to work so there will be some more episodes.  Sock is the best character and I just watched invasion where he plays a character with a similar atitude and I think he plays both really well.

great show and can't wait for more

Racing to the finish
Author: nye87    Time: 2-12-2008 19:13

I really enjoyed this show. I'm glad that I got to see. I'm totally into it now. I think that sock is like the most awesome character and I like all of Sam's other friends as well. Overall, I give it a 9/10! Thanks a lot, now I have another show to watch in my spare time. Racing to the Finish.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 2-12-2008 20:42

we've watched all the episodes and they were rather amusing. ben is our favorite (gotta love the latino power!) although we think ted’s micromanagement is absolutely hilarious. ben provides some necessary balance on the ridiculousness of the whole “deal with the devil” concept.

and wasn’t that a creepy little growly dog? speaking of dogs, we still haven’t gotten to see chasing amy yet

we're racing to the finish!
Author: philryk    Time: 2-13-2008 02:01

I love this show

I didn't realise it was by Kevin Smith though ..... no wonder I liked it!

My favourite character is probably Sam .... I soooo want things to work out between him and Andy, just tell her dammit

Sock always reminds me of Jack Black for some reason, so even though I love his character every time I watch it Im, "stop trying to be Jack so hard"

"racing to the finish"
Author: penny3760    Time: 2-13-2008 11:05     Subject: RACING TO THE FINISH

This is the first time I watched this show and I am glad that I did.  It wasn't at all like I thought it would be.  It was funny.  Who would ever think that the devil could be nice.    It reminded me of the Ghost busters.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-13-2008 11:26

Great show. I think I might have found my moonlight in between show, lol.

It's actually a great idea for a show and the characters are all brilliant. Best line in this episode...."meet the smecker checkers"

Racing to the finish
Author: munch    Time: 2-13-2008 17:55

Interesting show.  The idea is new.  I actually enjoyed it.  Makes the devil seem almost human

Racing to the finish
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-14-2008 10:12

I watched this show when it first came to the site and quite enjoyed it than so it was nice to go back to the begining and watch the first episode again for the race.  
I love kevin smith and had no idea this was some of his work but now that i know i can see some of his humour in it.
i wished that we found out more about the contract and the now missing page from it before the season ended do to writers strike.  it will be great when the new shows start airing again to find out more about it.

racing to the finish!
Author: peasonice    Time: 2-15-2008 05:51

really like the show, Sam's sidekick is v.funny. I like Kevin Smith's humour...like the music too..
Author: peasonice    Time: 2-15-2008 05:52

argh...racing to the finish...forgot to say
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:53     Subject: Season 1 Episode 1

This was a great season premier, I loved when Sam jumper across the room and pushed the box that was going to land on Andi, One of my favourite parts from this episode was when the dogs chased Sam though the store, another part I like the parts when the Devil kept turning up out of nowhere to freak Sam out, but the look on Sam's face when his dad told him they sold his sole to the Devil before he was born was good, I could not stop laughing when they opened up the vessel and it ended up moving the truck, my favourite part was when Sam tried to capture the Escaped sole and in the end finally did. Overall great episode and lots of laughs. (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:53     Subject: Season 1 Episode 2

Sam wakes up one day and finds out he has electricity powers. The Devil tells him that the powers are to help capture the next being, an escaped soul who absorbs electricity. Sock is still as funny as he was in the first episode and Ben still gets hurt during the battle against the escaped soul from hell. to contain the Evil Soul that escaped from hell, Sam gets a remote control. this episode was so cool, Sock was so hilarious when he was smashing the wood things. Again another great episode of Reaper. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:54     Subject: Season 1 Episode 3

Sam has to catch a soul that uses bugs to kill people. Sam gets the vessel which is a toaster, Sam, Sock and Ben find the bugs but the bugs kill an exterminator. Andi's going back to college full time which is sad for Sam. Sam finds out that Harold Bunsen is not the killer, but a woman who is made up of bugs is, she killed Harold's wife because she thought she was coming between her and Harold , but Harold was in it because she was good in bed. Sam realises the faulty toaster is actually like a bug zapper and breaks it, capturing the soul. Then the Devil makes it so Andi doesn't go back to school. Very good episode. (My Score 7/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:54     Subject: Season 1 Episode 4

Sam's new assignment is a magician who hates the public for personal reasons. the magician stabs one person with a real sword and he survives, but dies 5 mins later. Andi asks Sam on a date to somewhere, but he can't because the devil won't let him. he then has to go to the magic show to save Andi but Ted won't let him, so Sam agrees to work the next 4 weekends. Sam wants the contract his parents signed; Sam & Sock uses Ben's bird (Winston) to capture the magicians soul. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:54     Subject: Season 1 Episode 5

Sam is delivered a copy of the contract his parents signed, but it is thousands of pages long - and in Latin - so his dad offers to help translate it. Meanwhile, Sam finds he can't stop slipping and falling when he walks and realizes it is connected to the latest demon. With Josie's help, the trio discover the escaped soul is the former head of a chemical company that dumped toxic waste. The devil also tells Sam that the guy Andi is seeing is seeing 2 other women but Sam does not know that they are his Sisters, overall a good episode. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:54     Subject: Season 1 Episode 6

I really liked this episode. We don't actually get to see the chase of the first soul, just when they catch it. I loved that, And when they can't send it back to hell, because all hell has a few days off because of it being Halloween, I like the whole arguing thing in this episode, Andi and Sam, Sam and Sock. It seems that Sam changes a bit in this episode and gets more confidence. Maybe it's the talk he had with Sock about the pumpkin-costume, But Sam finally stands up to Andi, and she forgives him, and he sort off stands up to the Devil, who seems really surprised. Who would have known that Sam would be the Devil's favourite worker? (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:54     Subject: Season 1 Episode 7

This was an instant classic. Sam, Sock and Ben must stop a couple obsessed with a movie from the late 70's. When Sock and Ben broke out singing Radar Love I could not stop laughing, I loved the campy 70 style action movies was great. Having Curtis Armstrong in as the creepy drug addict co-worker was awesome. Was really good when Sam, Sock and Ben went to Russ's house to watch the movie but the other part I liked was when Andi took Sam into the Ted free zone, What really cinched this episode for me was the very last scene with Sam and the Devil in the bar, then Sam left and the Devil changed the song on the jukebox, overall a very good episode. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:55     Subject: Season 1 Episode 8

I really liked this episode. The part where Sock actually sympathizes with Gladys was hilarious. I loved that she got back at him with naughty dreams about them being together, I liked that Sam finally seemed to have some reaction to Greg, who by the way was a total douchebag. I'm glad that Andi finally broke things off with him, and it Kinda seems like she is considering Sam a bit Let's hope so. The story about the soul was really great, but I'm still not too sure about the bird-tattoo, I thought there was a lesson in the apparent suicide of the policeman. The devil says that he can decide at any time to kill the souls he owns. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:55     Subject: Season 1 Episode 9

Sam has to fix appliances at a lady's house and this lady apparently has the devil as her boyfriend. Interesting. Sam has to capture a spirit that is invisible and is out to get all of the families that had someone cremated at his funeral home. In the end, the spirit went to the devil's girlfriend's house to kill her, but Sam stops him. Oh, then the lady breaks up with the devil and we find out that she has a daughter. Interesting. Oh, and the stuff with Ben's the grandmother was hilarious. (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-18-2008 17:55     Subject: Season 1 Episode 10

This was a great episode, I love the fact that Sam isn't corrupted by all that money, and that he keeps on being "good" even though he has seen and experienced a lot of evil so far. Sock apparently burned down his old girlfriend’s apartment, So he used the money to buy all the stuff that was lost in the fire for her. Sam has a new girlfriend, Cady, who may be the devils daughter. I like that twist, Sam really doesn't seem to believe it until he sees the flowers she has just touched wither and die.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-21-2008 06:28     Subject: Season 1 Episode11

So Jamie Kennedy was in this episode. he did a good job in this episode, I'm glad he didn't steal to much of the other guys thunder. I thought this episode had quite a few surprises. First of all, we get to see Socks mom. I liked that we got to know a bit more about Sock that way. And the hole Andi vs. Cady-thing was awesome. Cady really freaked me out at the end when she threatened Andi that way. How can she not tell Sam that? I like that Sam stood up to the devil and tried to keep him from doing his "work". All in all, a prette good episode, (My Score 8/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-21-2008 06:28     Subject: Season 1 Episode12

Sock got kicked out of his moms house and now lives inside the Work Bench, So he covinces Sam and Ben to move into a apartment with him. Their neighbours are a couple called Steven and (i think its Terry), Anyway the escaped soul is invisible and kills anyone who he sees and Sam, Sock and Ben try to catch him, and they do at the end, anyway, Sam gets these glasses to see the true demon in anyone and uses them to find out that Cady is not the devils daughter. She leaves the show and Sam finds out the couple thats living next door to him are demons! (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-21-2008 15:18     Subject: Season 1 Episode 13

This was a great episode, Sam, Sock and Ben discuss the fact that they are living next door to demons, and start to act weird around them, but by the end they are friends again, Andi finally tells Sam how she really feels about him, but Sam does not know what to say to Andi, The latest escaped soul is killing people who are more beautiful than her, she kills her victim's by throwing acid over them, Sam finds out that Andi is her next victim, Sam managers to save Andi but only just, but Andi gets hurt after a car crash.  (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-21-2008 15:47     Subject: Season 1 Episode 14

This was one of my favourite episodes, Sam, Sock and Ben chase down the latest escaped soul, Andi tells Sam life is too short and tell Sam they on going on a real date, Steve and Tony tell Sam they are in a group to try and take down the Devil, and with Sam's help they believe they have a way of beating him but the Devil knows what was going on all along and takes action against them by killing them all, but Tony was the only one to survive and looked really mad due to the fact he believes that Sam sold him out, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-24-2008 06:06     Subject: Season 1 Episode 15

I love the way the story keeps evolving!! After Andi by accident sees Sam "killing" a soul, she is terrified of him, and threatens to go to the police. In order to stop her, Sam strikes a deal with the devil (not a good idea...) so he can tell her the truth. Off course she doesn't believe him, until the guys take her to see Tony, and he turns into a demon in front of her. Sam finally tells her that he loves her,The sidestory is that now both Sam and Sock have a girlfriend, they want to find one for Ben. Ben has a list over qualities he wants a future girlfriend to posses. While pondering if it's too specific, he ends up marrying a girl for her to get her green card, Great episode, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-24-2008 06:49     Subject: Season 1 Episode 16

Andi's ex boyfriend, Greg, returns, and the Devil made a deal with him. The Devil has his soul, and Greg has mind control powers, and when he gets angry, a masked serieal killer from Gregs favourite Horror movie is unleashed. Greg uses his powers to try and split Andi and Sam apart. The Devil then suggests to Sam one way to stop Gregs murderous inner self, killing him. Sam, Sock and Ben try to kill him, but can't, so they try to help him, but end up running from the killer. They knock Greg out, stopping the killer and Sam uses his get out of hell free card to save Gregs soul. Very good episode, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-26-2008 11:17     Subject: Season 1 Episode 17

The episode opens with Sam being sent to dinner with The devil and the latest soul. Sam captures the soul, but the soul escapes. Sam captures him again and the soul escapes yet again. Theres an immigration officer looking into Ben and Sara's marriage. He proves the marriage is a lie and Sara will be deported to Manchester and Ben will go to jail for 8 days. Ben gives Sara his money to bribe the officer, but she goes on the lam. Anyway, Gladys is the leak, not sending the soul to hell. The soul stabs Gladys, but she isn't dead. The devil sends Gladys to hell, Sam sends the soul to hell and Tony, after looking at the conttract of Sam's soul and seeing Sam managing to convince the devil to bring Gladys back, thinks Sam is the son of the devil. WOW Great episode, (My Score 9/10)
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-26-2008 12:05     Subject: Season 1 Episode 18

Sam is supposedly the devils son, so Tony tests him out, Sam uses telekinesis. Josie and Sock break up. Sock then snogs a Succubus, which makes him feel extraordinary. Sock and Sam go to stop the soul, a Tarot, who hangs Sam. Sock lifts Sam up, saving him, and puts Sam on a telephone line and captures the soul. Tony lures Sam to the site and captures Sam in King Solomons Cage and attempt to bury him as they bury him. Sams dad arrives and gets thrown in the cage with Sam. Steve appears as an angel and Tony saves Sam, killing his dad. Sams mom then digs up Sams father, and he is alive, what a way to end the first season, Great episode, (My Score 9/10)
Author: bala    Time: 11-26-2008 13:22

Does anyone have a date for second season?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2009 02:32     Subject: Reaper Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

You Can Talk About new season here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 23:03 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2009 02:56     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

hasn't been updated
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2009 04:03     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

I couldn't wait to watch it but will wait to talk about it
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2009 04:30     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

disappointed with the episode but soc has step-sister is kind of funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2009 04:52     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

I liked the way Sam over came his problem with the way the vessel worked
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2009 04:58     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

that was cool but was it just me after he got hit on the head by demon didn't demon take the vessel?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2009 05:22     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

You are right so the mission should not be complete until he deposits the vessel
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2009 05:33     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

exactly -who do they think watching the show-any fan should spot that mistake.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 3-5-2009 07:02     Subject: episode 1

Happy to have this show back!! got a good laugh!!

Fav part of whole epi - the devil and the raddishs comment!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if Sean Patrick is gonna become a regular? Hope so I like him as an actor

Author: gyki98    Time: 3-5-2009 08:00     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

he provobly deposited it later.they dont have to show how they deposit it every time.

s2 premiere wasnt that bad.
Author: bala    Time: 3-5-2009 08:06     Subject: Reply 10#10 gyki98's post

every episode in season 1 showed him deposit the vessel -why wouldn't they show season 2 first episode?
Author: gyki98    Time: 3-5-2009 08:14     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

there was barely anythink interesting in the return.
Author: bala    Time: 3-5-2009 08:32     Subject: Reply 12#12 gyki98's post

Gadice witty remarks
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-5-2009 08:38

I found the vessel problem predictable. I told my husband how he would it the second he got the vessel.
so is he his son or not and hw can sam not know his father is alive?
Author: gyki98    Time: 3-5-2009 15:00     Subject: Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

sam is the devils son and the other father is hiding somewhere.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 3-11-2009 04:22

Ok so I'm liking the new season EXCEPT for the sock and his sister storyline.  It's getting a bit creepy.
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2009 04:34     Subject: Reply 16#16 kwargalla's post

i know

what about dating a demon?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2009 06:25     Subject: Episode 2 Dirty Sexy Mongol

I see that Gladys is back but Sam has still not deposited the vessel which was a part of the show in season one
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2009 06:29     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

look like season 2 we won't see that part
Author: carlorica    Time: 3-11-2009 09:02

Yeah I kind of miss the fact that Sam is not seen depositing the vessel.
But on the other hand that seems to be taking second place to Sam and his Girlfriend tring to find the guy who got away from the devil. For example you don't see the devil showing up and giving Sam the assignment like you did every ep last season. You did on the first one but not on the second. Maybe it was jsut a mistake this time.

The Sox and sister thing is really creepy but maybe it will work out.

It if really funny how the other friend is falling for a demon or is the demon only using him.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 3-11-2009 13:04 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2009 10:35     Subject: Reply 20#20 carlorica's post

I think change format of the show look like writer have some drastic changes to the show.
Author: gyki98    Time: 3-11-2009 12:41

why are u guys whining about completely nothink.the show is about sam and hes soul capturing not some stupid scene were he gets the assigment or returns the vessele.those scenes were a waste of time.oh and ep 2 of this season was interesting.the sock and his sis is a lil creepy.good ep overall
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2009 12:49     Subject: Reply 22#22 gyki98's post

for you it's different for those of us like order in episode it goes this

1) Devil gives Sam a vessel
2) Sam learns how to use the vessel
3) Sam capture the soul
4) Sam deposit the soul

That takes us to the end of the episode-it has a logical flow.
Author: gyki98    Time: 3-11-2009 13:02     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

i think the writer would have to just copy every episode.i dont see any fun in watching at a show where i can predict the ending before watching the ep and it would beannoying after half of the second season.change in tv shows.......yes we can
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2009 13:09     Subject: Reply 24#24 gyki98's post

i suppose you have point there it doesn't bother me as much as it did last week i'm kind of getting used to it
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-11-2009 16:33

ok if Sam is the Devils son how can he still be binded by this stupid contract. I am so confused and think the show is heading for shark territory.  ;) jumping the shark. hope it is just a dolphin.
Author: bala    Time: 3-18-2009 07:17     Subject: Reaper 2x03

Ben really love blind it obvious she want kill sam and she using him to get close . The writers really put ben in difficult situation.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-25-2009 04:26     Subject: Episode 4 The Favorite

I was starting to wonder why Gladys was back but Sam got round to deposit the vessel at last
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2009 04:38     Subject: Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes and he found out his father is alive at the same time
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-25-2009 05:44

Sam's dad looked like a walking corpse.
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2009 05:50     Subject: Reply 30#30 gabsimom's post

how did you expect him to look?
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2009 23:41     Subject: webclip

Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2009 14:00     Subject: Episode 5 I Want My Baby Back

Capturing the demon and depositing it with Gladys was quick but the thought of stuffing the baby down the shoot was mad
Author: bala    Time: 4-1-2009 22:04     Subject: Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well sam did save the baby
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-2-2009 17:17

SO the question i put forth is:
IS SAM REALLY THE SON OF THE DEVIL???
this is totally the murky waters tina was talking about.  especially with walking corpse of a dad is back in the picture!! and i'm sorry but i'd be pretty ticked of when "un"dead old dad is trying to bond with me after selling my soul to the devil!!!  not sure i could do it.

Author: gyki98    Time: 4-5-2009 00:21     Subject: Reply 35#35 kwargalla's post

sam is the son of the devil
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2009 01:58     Subject: Reaper 2x06

I thought nina was a goner then she came back
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-8-2009 07:27

ok so after this episode i think i'm truly over reaper. the sox and his sister thing is just yucky and a really bad story line.  and the whole andy breaking up with sam cause she thinks he's evil.  she's pretty much just listening to others and not actually listening to sam or what she knows of sam.

this series has been going down hill since season 2 started and now that it's creators have signed with another network i'm not seeing the show will go on but after this episode i really doubt i'll be watching any more.

Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2009 07:54     Subject: Reply 38#38 kwargalla's post

well i'm watch until they cancel it
Author: spratt89    Time: 4-8-2009 09:28

Well there wont be much longer as this has to be one of the first to go with its total rubbish ratings.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-8-2009 11:10     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

I first expected Nina to kill the barman when he dragged her behind the bar i thought she would stand up from the bar considering she is a demon
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2009 11:23     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Same here
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-15-2009 01:48     Subject: Episode 7 The Good Soil

Nina playing Frisbee with Ben was funny and then Ben tries to overcome his fear of flying for Nina's sake so Nina drops him from the roof and then catches him
Author: bala    Time: 4-15-2009 01:58     Subject: Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yes that something you do with a dog not a women
Author: bala    Time: 4-18-2009 08:17

Author: bala    Time: 4-24-2009 22:28     Subject: webclip

Author: bala    Time: 4-29-2009 09:55     Subject: Reaper 2x09

Well this was a good episode i really like it now sam has friend in hell
Author: bala    Time: 5-6-2009 10:51

Wow this show get more ridiculous as episode air clown strippers, Demon killing sam's brother and nina set a trap so he can kill Morgan. All in all a crazy episode.
Author: bala    Time: 5-9-2009 08:37     Subject: Reaper Weclip

Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2009 09:47     Subject: Reaper 2x11

good episode i love the mallet vassal so much humour in this episode but it was nice to see some physical comedy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-13-2009 12:00     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

That was funny when they thought the cops were going to arrest them
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2009 12:05     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

yes but it because he sounded crazy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-13-2009 12:17     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

Magical mallet as if
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2009 12:19     Subject: Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

i really find nina annoying i honestly don't know how ben can handle her

There girlfriend problem but this is little bit more than that with Nina
Author: carlorica    Time: 5-13-2009 16:58

The mallet was kind of funny but Sam and Andi. I wish they woudl just get it on and get together and stay.

This on again off again is nasty
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2009 22:02     Subject: Reply 55#55 carlorica's post

Ain't all show like that with main leads?
Author: carlorica    Time: 5-14-2009 03:43     Subject: Reply 56#56 bala's post

Yeah now that I think of it that is so true

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0