Board logo

Subject: Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2007 09:33     Subject: Private Practice Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This isn't as good as greys anatomy however the it not half bad if your expecting this show to as good as grey's anatomy you are going to be disaapointed however if you love addison getting herself into amusing situation than this show is for you. the love interest in this show are much more boring than grey's anatomy but i think this show trying to be taken seriously.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:44 ]
Author: 01torres    Time: 10-16-2007 09:56

I just watched the first two episode and while I am not hooked I will be watching the following episodes. I think that the thing that most attracted me to this show is the relationship between Sam and Naomi Bennett and how they are coping with their divorce not Addison herself.
Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2007 10:00     Subject: Reply #2 01torres's post

Sam and Naomi Bennett -yes i can't believe they replaced actress that play's naomi i like old actress that played in grey's anatomy episode not this one

Their relationship is definatly interesting.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-16-2007 14:19

The show always got described by Shonda Rhimes as "lighter and not as dramatic as Grey's". I found that the cases were pretty dramatic actually. The babies being switched (and the reason behind it) , the girls turning blue, the woman that bled whenever she was angry, etc. I just find that the show isn't as funny and lighthearted as the show's creators claim it to be. But whatever, I like it. Not as much as Grey's though. I don't care as much about the characters in PP as I do for the characters in GA. But overall, it's a good show.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 10-17-2007 07:03

I didn't have high hopes for this show, only because spin-offs don't usually turn out as planned, but after watching the first few episodes I like it.  I still get the characters mixed up though, especially Pete and Cooper.  For some reason I just can't remeber who's who.
Author: savanna21    Time: 10-27-2007 10:00     Subject: PP

I don't exactly like it, and it is a LOT different from grey's anatomy. a little more mature. regardless, i think it's pretty boring.
Author: ready2go    Time: 10-28-2007 15:21

don't expect PP to be like GA... that's what i tell my friends... the humor is different here... it's still a good show though... i just hope that Dr. Charlotte King would eventually stop saying that she's the chief of St. Ambrose in one of her lines in every episode... like we don't know that already...
Author: bro1nagh    Time: 11-10-2007 01:57

Well im a huge greys fan and  not in to spin off but i have to says its not half bad and gets better with each one so defo worth a watch
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 11-11-2007 15:48

I am a loyal Grey's Anatomy fan and I tuned into Private Practice this fall and was not that disappointed. It truly is not the same and neither is Addison. I totally agree with the cases being much more dramatic. In Grey's Anatomy a couple weeks ago, they had the chainsaw pumpkin contest and the injury was just...oh! I forgot. Oh well. Anyways, the cases do tend to be more darker and every week (every one I've seen) has a teenager case (or tween). From Maya coming to Addison about having an STD (a lie...) to a 10 year old gay kid to a 13 year old being abused. It is not the same with the characters as it is with Grey's Anatomy, but Shonda Rhimes did create something that's enjoyable to watch every week.
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 11-25-2007 10:01

Addison really grew on me over her time at Grey's and I liked her enough to follow her to her new show and I must say that grew on me too. At first it was a bit too cheesy with Dell and the surfboard reminding me of a Coke spot on tv. But it isn't as lighthearted comedy like as I feared it could be. So in the end I stayed and watched every episode and I must say I like it. Not as much as Grey's but I like it.
Author: munch    Time: 12-16-2007 18:45

I watched 6 episodes today (we are in the midst of a huge snow storm).  I so enjoy this show.  I find the story lines moving without being soppy.  The characters feel real.  I will add this series to my must watch list.  Believe it or not I have not watched any Grey's.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 12-17-2007 09:55     Subject: Reply 11#11 munch's post

If you like PP, you should definitaley check out Greys!  After all the originals are usually better than the spin offs.
Author: munch    Time: 12-17-2007 15:19     Subject: Reply 12#12 imarielle626's post

Wow, am I ever out of it.  I did not realize PP was a Grey's spinoff
Author: duckie    Time: 1-7-2008 06:03

I like Private Practice it's gradually growing on me....But i have to say I don't like the whole Addison and Pete relationship. I find Pete irratating.
Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2008 10:52

Does anyone know what's happening with this show?
Author: studiojek    Time: 1-27-2008 02:16     Subject: Reply 15#15 bala's post

Have a look at this message board about PP and the writers' strike:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/priv ... 5220&tid=192703
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-2-2008 06:35     Subject: Season two discussion

I was so glad to see that the episode got posted today- I was waiting sooooo long for the show to be back. ANd a really interesting start. I think the show grew up a bit and it was really intense. I enjoyed it immensely.
Author: carlorica    Time: 10-2-2008 07:52

I start to watch the show last night but fell asleep. I am going to watch it on the sight now.

But I have to agree it did have a great start and I can't wait to see how it ends.

I have now watched the whole thing and have to say. I was a great ending! They all now know where everyone stands and how the practice is doing.

I hope that there will not be too many hard feelings between Addison and Naomi.

[ Last edited by carlorica at 10-2-2008 12:41 ]
Author: bala    Time: 10-4-2008 05:01     Subject: episode 1

wow that was an intense episode and addison had tough choice i really do hope baby survive but talk about ethics, it was a good start to the season i can't wait to see next episode
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 10-4-2008 20:38

The show definitely took a step up and had 2 very intriguing cases. The thing going on between Cooper and Charlotte is very annoying and it may be just as annoying as George/Izzie. Charlotte is just a really weird character...if they developed her a little then I might begin to enjoy the character but right now, she's weighing the show down. Violet's doing the best she can...the monkey thing was funny. YouTube's not working for me and I don't have much time to go to TV.com right now, but what's this week's episode going to be about? I know from reading TV Guide that the main focus is on the financial woes of the practice. Any really good cases? Break ups? Rhimes stated that this season is primarily focused on the cases...although, last season was definitely not skimpy on the cases that the practice had. Maybe there won't be as many relationships this season... we're talking about Addison here.
Author: bala    Time: 10-5-2008 00:54     Subject: Reply 4#4 redsoxpatriot30's post

i actually like charlotte and cooper i think they become a serious couple.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 10-7-2008 06:19

Great episode to start off the season!  I do hope Dell comes back though, his character was always great for that comic relief sometimes needed with the intensity of some of those cases that come through the doors of the practice!

I like charlotte and cooper too, but if the relationship doesn't go somewhere soon, it will start to get repetative and boring!  But after Charolette showing up at cooper's door it does show she has feelings for him so maybe they will actually be able to work as a couple.  I'm really curious to see Violet's reaction to the relationship though.  She now sort of knows that Charolette is Cooper's excuse for not going on the vacation cuz of the whole monkey's thing so the relationship is bound to come out soon!

It was a very interesting case too in the episode.  It's nice to see the show focus on the drama in relation to the cases and the ethics of medicine as well as the lives of the character.  It makes it seem more real!  How do you not tell your kid that he is HIV positive though?  That's just wrong!
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2008 07:28     Subject: Reply 6#6 imarielle626's post

i know it was wrong  but too late for 13 year old teenage girl
Author: carlorica    Time: 10-8-2008 03:20

I have to agree it is wrong and now he may have infected another person. This could bring up criminal charges. Lets hope not.
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2008 03:47     Subject: Reply 8#8 carlorica's post

that problem with parent's it's there choice and he had follow legal regulation
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-8-2008 06:33

As for Dell, he may have left the practice but what the colleagues did to Naomi- might be a lead for Dell in the wooing of Naomi.
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2008 06:34     Subject: Reply 10#10 Teachergirl's post

I'm glad he quit good ridden -they  need a new receptionist
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-9-2008 01:41

I read that even though he quit the job he'll remain a part of the show. So either he could be a patient or Naomis new boyfriend. Something like that.
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-9-2008 09:43     Subject: 2x02

It is interesting to see how they are dealing with the practice being in trouble. But the Charlotte Cooper Violet thing..... a bit annoying.
Author: bala    Time: 10-9-2008 11:11     Subject: Reply 13#13 Teachergirl's post

But imagine finding out the girl you in love with is your sister , the moral story-line are really interesting.
Author: carlorica    Time: 10-10-2008 04:27

They sure are. I love the fact that Namoi and her Ex may be getting back together.

I can see Addision starting to do more work at the Hospital and maybe bringing in people from there.
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2008 04:47     Subject: Reply 15#15 carlorica's post

she said it was only angry ***
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-10-2008 06:56     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

So far the patient storylines have all been rather interesting. Really gets you to think - also the one with the father and son. The show has definitely grown up and is a lot less fluff than at the beginning. You can see them questioning themselves about what they want in the job and their personalities and it is really interesting.
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2008 07:08     Subject: Reply 17#17 Teachergirl's post

I'm glad there up the stakes in the second season
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-10-2008 07:17

I think they had a good long time to think about where to take the show- and so far it looks really good. I am glad they gave it a second chance and it is definitely developing well so far.
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2008 07:20     Subject: Reply 19#19 Teachergirl's post

yes i know there did a lots of months think about the direction but the story-line practice going into the ground wasn't introduced in first season suddenly they drop this bomb shell in the first episode
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-10-2008 07:21

I think they had this planned for last season but with the strike it all ended way sooner than they probably expected. I think that this premiere would have made one hell of a season finale though! Blame writers strike???
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2008 07:22     Subject: Reply 21#21 Teachergirl's post

yep your right it would made great clif-hanger
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-10-2008 07:24

I think if it had been part of a regular season it would have come right before the longish break over the holidays- also a good timing there.
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2008 07:26

i can't wait to see what they come up with next week
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-10-2008 07:29

me too......... must look for promos!
Author: imarielle626    Time: 10-10-2008 10:24

I'm starting to like this show more than Grey's.  PP focuses more on adult realistic problems within the practice and the patients and in the lives of the characters as opposed to the teenaged relationship drama. The characters are actually acting their age!  I really enjoy the ethical issues brought up and seeing how each affects the characters.  Like with Sam dealing with the kid who was just a month shy of 18 and his father and the practice going into bankruptcy.
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2008 10:35     Subject: Reply 26#26 imarielle626's post

yeah i'm getting to the same conclusion
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-10-2008 11:27

Yes, the show has come a long way from the women fawning over Dell going surfing just like in a coke ad. The cases are something that does stay with you once you've seen the episode and you often wonder what you'd do in that situation. And they are more grown up there. So in a way Addie moved on from the drama at Seattle Grace. I must also say that now that I rewatched the entire first season on DVD over one weekend there were some really intense scenes in the first season too.
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2008 11:31     Subject: Reply 28#28 Teachergirl's post

question is how well is it doing on ratings?
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-10-2008 11:57

I don't know since I am not in the US- but I know the schedule and it has serious competition. Plus, the way the ratings for Grey's Anatomy developed.....
Author: angel17halo    Time: 10-10-2008 12:52

I totally agrexe! As of now, I prefer Private Practice over Grey's Anatomy regarding both the character storylines and the patients' storylines! The incest thing was intense and the story with the dad and the teen was so sad..
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2008 23:13     Subject: Reply 31#31 angel17halo's post

that guy was so desperate he married his sister so that he will never be alone without telling her
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-12-2008 03:46

I was really surprised about that turn of events- I did not see that one coming. And I can understand why she is so very mad. He was quite desperate. Sad really.
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2008 04:14     Subject: Reply 33#33 Teachergirl's post

yes i was surprised to and to think if those doctor didn't dig deeper she would of never known
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-12-2008 08:24

I just got caught up on these first 2 episodes and agree with your comments - I think this season has much more substance and I'm enjoying it so far more than Grey's.

So, question then, why do you think it was easier for Naomi to forgive Sam than with Addison? Was it, um, hormonally linked??
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2008 08:28

why do you think it was easier for Naomi to forgive Sam than with Addison?

She hasn't forgive him she just realise that she doesn't want to be alone anymore
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-12-2008 09:24     Subject: Reply 36#36 bala's post

Good point bala.
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-13-2008 02:45

I think that she can understand that Sam had to make the move to save the practice. But Addison was told in confidence and she broke Naomis trust and that is probably more a betrayal because Naomi told Addie to keep quiet about it.
Author: bala    Time: 10-23-2008 06:57

Another great episode
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-23-2008 12:16

Ok, the first season? I liked the show but I wasn't completely sold yet. THis season? Definitely. They managed to take the show one step further and do a great job. I really enjoyed today's episode. There was the comical Addie moment at the beginning- I guess I was not the only one who just KNEW that when she cranked up the speed, she'd end tumbling off it eventually.
Seeing all their various coping mechanisms in times of crisis were interesting. They all grew up in a way. Naomi got over the hate sex and started dealing with the situation and putting Sam in his place. Sam turning into control freak because he feels he needs to save them all. Addie hiding in the OR but losing touch with real life. Cooper getting over the kid with the big head issue and I believe he and Charlotte might not be the worst couple ever. Dell finally returning and being more than the sweet office dude.
And the patients who cope in desperate situations- that firefighter and the kid- wow. They have come up with seriously cool cases this season and they have the tendency to make you think about them long after the episode is over.
And last but not least- the music. I like it lots. When Aimee Mann's Little Tornado came on- I love that song. They always find really good background music (also on Grey's) that makes me scribble down lyrics, google them and then buy new albums. Like Brandi Carlisle's Turpentine in one of Addie's elevator scenes in that crossover episode.
Speaking of which- the only disappointment is that the talking elevator got axed after that first crossover episode. I loved that. I want more elevator scenes in PP too! Like that classic one in GA when Derek had ALL his women with him and Mark got in. But that is more or less my own complaint about the show at the moment.
Author: bala    Time: 10-23-2008 12:31     Subject: Reply 40#40 Teachergirl's post

there disguise it from greys and they done a great job
Author: bala    Time: 10-24-2008 05:20     Subject: Interview link

TV.COM INTERVIEW
Author: bala    Time: 10-30-2008 08:01

Another great episode-i feel sorry for the young woman being forced to get married even through she has a boyfriend her parent doesn't approve but operation was unnecessary

PS: i saw addison vote coming a mile away

[ Last edited by bala at 10-30-2008 16:03 ]
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 11-1-2008 08:09

Definitely a great episode. Lots of food for thought again and I am sorry that girl went through with the surgery. I kept hoping she'd change her mind at the last minute.
Cooper and the little boy- good for him to still try and it made him take his relationship to Charlotte a step further. (I hardly reckognized her in the domina outfit!)
And now Addison is the new chief. Interesting. SO if they all voted for her.... then Naomi must have voted for Sam and he for Naomi! Otherwise the votes don't add up! I think it might be a good idea too. It gives the two a chance to maybe sort out their private life seperate from the professional turmoil.
Author: bala    Time: 11-1-2008 08:15     Subject: Reply 44#44 Teachergirl's post

Question does addison have any experience running a practice?
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 11-2-2008 02:22

Well, she ran neonatal surgery at SGH so I'd say she has some admin background.
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2008 02:34     Subject: Reply 46#46 Teachergirl's post

that a department not a whole practice?
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-2-2008 08:16     Subject: Reply 44#44 Teachergirl's post

I think Naomi voted for Naomi and Sam voted for Sam.

I think Addison in charge was the obvious answer but not long-term, she's not exactly cut out for the management side of things I don't think.

I'm also happy Cooper is pushing his relationship with Charlotte to another level - I think the mother catching him on the website made him realize he's not that interested in all that stuff like he once was.

Not really a big fan of Meg and Pete ("Peter"). I wonder if they'll bring her into the practice.
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2008 08:28     Subject: Reply 48#48 studiojek's post

we learnt a lot new information about pete think  about it, out of all the character we don't know nothing about him. it was good thing but do you think she will join the practice later on in the season?.
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-2-2008 08:49     Subject: Reply 49#49 bala's post

She was a good source of information, true, but I just am not a big fan of that actress. What else was she in, was it ER? I can't remember. Anyway, we shall see if she joins the practice...what was her specialization?
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2008 09:30     Subject: Reply 50#50 studiojek's post

i don't know i think she's one of those aid doctors?
Author: bala    Time: 11-6-2008 11:06     Subject: Private Practice 2x05

Well another great episode Addison getting used to being the boss but what a clif-hanger-what is her new job?
Author: imarielle626    Time: 11-6-2008 11:24

I agree...another great episode!  Violet's "stop sleeping with skanks" line that Charolette over heard was priceless and hilarious!

Wow Violet was raped...I never saw that coming!  I can't believe her friend still destroyed the record...i guess politicians will always be like that though.  It was weird seeing the actress on a doctor show where she wasn't the doctor though lol (she was on ER for those who were wondering)

I wonder what Charolette is up to with the office space.  Does the practice have some competition now?  She wouldn't do that to Cooper though would she?

i'm glad the case worked out the way it did.  That girl just wanted the baby for selfish reasons.  THere are much better ways to spend her last year with those who love her!
Author: bala    Time: 11-6-2008 12:14     Subject: Reply 53#53 imarielle626's post

Author: kwargalla    Time: 11-6-2008 12:35     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

I think her new job is gonna put her in direct contention with the practice.  coop has been spilling out his heart out to her, so i see some rocky roads ahead of the new couple.  

I'm really getting tired of the fight between ni and addison.  i liked this show because of the family dynamic the clinic had but now it's trying to watch the way they are.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 11-6-2008 12:39     Subject: Reply 53#53 imarielle626's post

I saw the rape issue coming - ever since the case addison had regarding the girl who said she was raped.  i could tell violet had a history regarding rape.
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-8-2008 03:27     Subject: Reply 56#56 kwargalla's post

Yeah, she did get very strange when Addison talked to her about that case a while back.

I definitely see a rocky road for Coop and Charlotte - who is that guy who's her boss  I wonder!

I was also tired of Naomi and Addison fighting - I'm glad they seem to be finding some common ground now. Maybe with Naomi and Sam not together anymore, Naomi will rely a bit more on Addison again.
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 11-13-2008 13:12

Sigh. I totally forgot that there wasn't going to be an episode this week....... bummer.
Author: bala    Time: 11-13-2008 13:19     Subject: Reply 58#58 Teachergirl's post

you and me both but it gave me a chance catch today's show usually i don't get time to see CSI:NY but today i did
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 11-14-2008 09:29

lol same thing here! Me too........... I think I am two episodes behind on regular csi already........
Author: bala    Time: 11-14-2008 09:33     Subject: Reply 60#60 Teachergirl's post

your not missing much
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 11-14-2008 10:36

I think that is why I am behind- I just find it sad and a bit depressing. Same for Without a Trace at the moment.
Author: bala    Time: 11-14-2008 10:53     Subject: Reply 62#62 Teachergirl's post

it is i watch Miami because it's only one a lot upbeat than NY and vagas
Author: bala    Time: 11-20-2008 09:43

a man with two wives
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-21-2008 11:53     Subject: Episode 6

Yes, a man with two wives! So I wonder, legally as doctors, it was illegal for them to tell the women but the fact that this man is committing a crime by being married to two women, wouldn't they have to report that or something? Just wondering how the whole medical ethics thing goes.

I wish Naomi and Sam would get back together!

I also see a rocky raod ahead for Coop and Charlotte. He might have just gotten over it if she'd been honest with him, but now things are going to get ugly. Violet's definitely right, Charlotte's doing it on purpose to sabotage the relationship.

VERY AWKWARD moment of Addison getting arrested for spying on her boyfriend!!
Author: bala    Time: 11-21-2008 11:58     Subject: Reply 65#65 studiojek's post

What  about dale shocking revelation he has a daughter?
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-21-2008 12:00     Subject: Reply 66#66 bala's post

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Shocking indeed - she is cute though =)
Author: bala    Time: 11-21-2008 12:14     Subject: Reply 67#67 studiojek's post

So I'm guessing drug addict mother is going to be a future story-line?
Author: kwargalla    Time: 11-27-2008 07:20     Subject: Episode 7

i'm of 2 minds regarding Cooper
#1 - you go boy!! i'm so glad he finished it how he did.  way to stand up for himself!!
#2 - poor boy   it's sad cause he really put himself out there this time and was willing to take big steps to make the relationship more than just about sex.  

regarding Addison's brother - I'm SOOOOO glad she told him to go home!!! I was thinking in the beginning he might have stuck around for a couple episodes and it would have been fun but Addy was right to boot him to the door.  Just cause she has money and Mr. Swat doesn't? Derek had money and we (those who watch both PP & Greys) know how well that worked out!!  I'm so happy she stuck by him.

Author: bala    Time: 11-27-2008 10:24     Subject: Reply 69#69 kwargalla's post

This a difficult episode for Violet dealing child offender was disturbing and i do sorry for him when we found out he was abused and he realise it was wrong which is a good sign but i do hope he get help he  needs

I'm glad cooper broke up with her-i hate she tried to manipulate him and i'm glad he saw through her

Peter was right question her motives i glad she told him how she felt about him.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 12-2-2008 17:42

What an emotional episode...or was it just me being really really tired?

anyway...I was liking Coop and Charolette, but he did do the right thing!  I wonder if she will step up know.  It is obvious she really cares for him, it's just hard for her cuz she is the type of person who always needs to be in charge and doesn't really do relationships.  

Addison and SWAT guy (is his name Kevin?  I still think of him as Christopher lol) are so good together.  I'm glad she kicked her brother out of the house, and I hope they go back to how they were before he intruded on their lives!  I was thinking the same thing about Derek when her brother made that comment about dating someone more like her.  (My though was along the lines of well she was married to a world class neuro-surgeon and ended up cheating on him with a double board certifited ENT and Plastics surgeon, so maybe this SWAT guy is just what she needs for a change! )
Author: bala    Time: 12-4-2008 08:41     Subject: Private Practice 2x08

Ok this was another fantastic episode Violet wanted to believe he was innocent but he wasn't he killed his wife. i don't want to get into abortion discussion so I'm going leave as it's really the person. Tough Addison case baby or the mother i understand guy wanted to hold on to his wife.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 12-4-2008 11:33     Subject: Reply 72#72 bala's post

PP really is doing a great job keeping their episodes up!  I'm not going to start the abortion discussion either, but I can see why it would bother Naomi so much.  After all she did start the practice to help couples who can't conceive on their own so watching women kill a potential life that many of her patients would do anything to call their own has got to be frustrating.  But it is not her practice anymore, so it is Addison's call as to whether or not Meg can use Oceanside Wellness Center to perform abortions.

I knew Charolette loved Cooper!  It's only a matter of time now until they are back together.  Coop definately changed her!  Just look at her senstivity now with that guy and his comotose (not)-wife and the baby!
Author: studiojek    Time: 12-5-2008 10:14

A very intense episode, good for PP.

I'm looking forward to seeing Charlotte and Coop back together, they are a very cute couple!
Author: bala    Time: 12-5-2008 10:25     Subject: Reply 74#74 studiojek's post

i honestly don't think they are not right for each other-i really hate her because Coop a nice guy but she tries manipulate him so much that it seems it's not a equal relationship.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 12-5-2008 10:58

love the dynamic that seems to be happening between the co-op and charlotte's new doctors office. but there seems to be glaring wholes in the set up story.  for one when they rented out the 4th floor there would be a non-competition clause in the rental lease.  and it seems that the new office being built is going to come into direct competition with the 5th floor.  especially when they have just hired a shrink.

in saying all that.... i liked the look violet glanced towards the new shrink in the building.    

Author: studiojek    Time: 12-5-2008 11:19     Subject: Reply 75#75 bala's post

I feel like she really is trying her best - she's just not used to actually having feelings for someone. A rough exterior, but she obviously does care about him. We'll see how she tries to win him back!
Author: bala    Time: 12-5-2008 11:28     Subject: Reply 77#77 studiojek's post

She just seem like she is trying ruin the relationship the way she treats him like a toy which i absolutely hate
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 12-6-2008 18:35

I see a new (possible) love interest for Violet!

I initially dislike Charlotte and Cooper as a couple, but I've actually grown to like them together. Charlotte has definitely softened up somewhat because of this relationship.

What is it with this whole Pete and his wife thing? Every time he says something about her, it's about how much he hated her and how he's relieved that she's dead...and that's it. I want to know more! I hope he eventually opens up about it...

And that brings us to the Karen and Doug situation. I feel bad for Doug. I mean, after all, he had to endure his wife's constant verbal abuse.. But then again, that doesn't justify his actions. It's a messy situation. I felt bad for Violet for being in the situation she was put in.

I'm glad we're getting to know more about Dell. His character was really dull in the beginning. It seemed as though the writers wrote in the role and then just kind of forgot about it. The daughter storyline (I was not expecting that!) and the abuse thing really added depth to the character.

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 12-6-2008 21:41 ]
Author: studiojek    Time: 12-7-2008 08:31     Subject: Reply 79#79 funny-girl101's post

I also think they might be working on a little love interest for Violet!  I hope so - I wasn't thrilled with her character in the beginning but I've really come to like her.
Author: bala    Time: 12-11-2008 12:10     Subject: Private Practice 2x09

great episode loving the ending with the bike
Author: bala    Time: 12-11-2008 12:15     Subject: promo next episode

Author: studiojek    Time: 12-12-2008 11:13     Subject: Reply 81#81 bala's post

Do we think Naomi and Sam are going to stay just friends or...?

Violet and Pete huh...interesting. Where's Meg off to now, I can't remember??

I felt badly for Charlotte, and I was kind of hoping she was pregnant! Eventually they're going to get back together of course!
Author: bala    Time: 12-12-2008 11:23     Subject: Reply 83#83 studiojek's post

yep so was i

it been interesting relationship but that guy Addison's patient got. i really hate him

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0