Board logo

Subject: Primeval Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-3-2008 10:26     Subject: Primeval Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Here's the place to talk about Primeval.  Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas about the show.  

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 11:47 ]
Author: bala    Time: 1-3-2008 12:29     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Wow-what an ending so now she doesn't exist i wonder how 2nd season is going recify the changes made by season 1 finale?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-3-2008 13:00

After I convinced myself to ingnore all the errors, and no way thats possible moments. I really got sucked into this show and watched all 6 episodes in 2 days. I wonder what changed that far back in the past to make it so she doesn't exist or did his wife do something?
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-4-2008 17:21

Just started watching the first season, and so far it's entertaining.  the bug things in episode  2 are making my skin crawl.
**something i noticed between british tv and american tv is that the "government black ops" people drive very different cars.
British black ops = lexus
US black ops = ford suburbans
just something i noticed
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-4-2008 18:42

ok toilet snake - i'm gonna have nightmares for a week!!
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-4-2008 21:02

loved the season 1 final.  good cliff hanger.  can't wait to see what happens next, so even though it's 5 am i'm on to season 2.
don't you think it's funny that 2 baby bat creatures were left - of course a boy & a girl.
Author: bala    Time: 2-5-2008 10:43     Subject: Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

Glad you liked season 2 we are discussing in other topic but I'm only one chatting about it
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-3-2012 08:22     Subject: Reply 4#4 kwargalla's post

Always trying to support American Made.  Ie: ford   Plus american gov't can't afford lexus!!  HAHAHA
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-3-2012 14:55     Subject: SEASON 1:

I've enjoyed season one.  It's consistant with complete inconsistance thrown in just for fun.  I liked how the animals were air, ground, water, bugs and other.  Each episode was unique!  Looking forward to seeing how they explain the disappearance of one of the Home office team.  

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0