Board logo

Subject: Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2007 09:42     Subject: Kyle XY Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Kyle XY Season 2 Here

I thought episode 4 was brilliant-i liked how kyle try managed his home life and be able to do his training was brilliant-not much action but next episode we meet other girl it's going to be interesting to see how kyle react with her.

Click Here For The Kyle XY About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Kyle XY on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 00:19 ]
Author: tiarome73    Time: 7-16-2007 01:04

I havent watched episode four yet but ive really enjoyed all of the episodes so far in this season. I feel the show has become slightly darker then the first season but i think thats a good thing. I cant wait for the tragger's to learn that he lied about his real parents and their deaths.

I also cant wait to see what happens with XX. Just from the few seconds her and kyle were near each other in episode three it obvious that they will have a connection however im predicating that she has been programmed to destroy kyle so that should be intresting.

On a completely different note, i cannot stand charlie! When will amanda find out about his cheating!

Also kyle running into the fire in episode 3 and not getting burnt reminded  me a lot of Claire from Heroes, They should do a cross-over! They would totally make a cute couple!
Author: allstar5    Time: 7-16-2007 13:42

they have not uptaded the last episode
Author: allstar5    Time: 7-16-2007 17:05

tonights episode was so good cant believe the ending!!
Author: finalatas    Time: 7-16-2007 17:36     Subject: kyle xy season2

do u guys know when kyle xy season 2 episode 5 will be post on the web??
Author: tiarome73    Time: 7-17-2007 03:11

Quote:
Originally posted by allstar5 at 7-17-2007 01:05
tonights episode was so good cant believe the ending!!
I know that ending was awesome. Since the episode hasn't been uploaded to the site yet im not sure if we can discuss what happened,   but i defiantly want to hear what people think about the ending and what it means for the rest of the season. How adorable were Kyle and Amanda at the end!
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2007 03:52

sorry guys you have wait for the episode put on the website but i agree it was brillant but does anyone fin this very slow i mean nothing much happening until the last 20 seconds in episode 5.
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2007 10:18

it's now available on the site but message 'don't trust tom foss' was a bit obvious. i'm not sure how kyle going react but was anyone else disappointed that message didn't say 'you are not alone'?

promo for next episode
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qL2ro84uyXY
Author: tiarome73    Time: 7-20-2007 03:59

I liked the message! For awhile there i actually thought Tom was trying to help Kyle! Also im not really liking the Jessie character, her blank stares are starting to annoy me.
Does anyone else feel bad for Lori? Declean sure isnt making the break up easy for her!
Also does anyone have any ideas what is wrong with Josh's new friend? Why did she grab her head in pain in his car? I love this show it totally keeps me guessing!
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2007 04:09

well i think jessie character still has room to improve but remember she's doesn't know she's an experiment just like kyle when she finds out it's going to be interesting.
Author: tiarome73    Time: 7-20-2007 04:33

I agree that when she finds out its going to be interesting and i like how the show is hinting that she already knows something is right. The whole allergic to mushrooms thing for example showed that she is suspicious. I also think her instant connection to Declean is interesting as well, maybe Declean is part of the mystery.
Author: bala    Time: 7-20-2007 04:39

i think they tried to make her as human as possible not program who's she attracted to-your forgetting declan was first guy she met while she was being programmed so i think it's that. i got to see what happens in future episode but preview look good for next week.
Author: bala    Time: 8-28-2007 06:10

next week season-finale?
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2007 07:16

i just watch 2x13 episode and can i say the ending was brilliant i really couldn't believe it-i knew Jessie would betray kyle and i don't think she's dead. She will survive and i thought flght scence was awful-it should been much longer and i got be honest i hope second half of this season is a lot better.
Author: 01torres    Time: 9-4-2007 09:16

I loved the part where you saw Adam alive now how on earth did he survive and I truly hope Jessie is dead never really liked her.
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-4-2007 09:23

I have been very disappointed with this season overall. It seems to be lacking in the intensity and mystery of last season. Plus, I really dislike those ones that mimic after-school specials (the "Alternative Dance" episode), perhaps thats just because of my age!  I hope they kick it up another notch.
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2007 10:49

yes it been disappointing better hope second half is better in 2008.
Author: anorocle    Time: 9-12-2007 17:41

is the season completely over till 2008?
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2007 22:49     Subject: Reply #18 anorocle's post

yes but early start in 2008
Author: carlorica    Time: 9-21-2007 03:56

I thought that this season was great. I can't wait unitl 2008 to see what happens.
Author: ebz_88    Time: 9-23-2007 05:53

Do we really have to wait till 2008 to watch the rest if so that's just friggin wrong.
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2007 06:00     Subject: Reply #21 ebz_88's post

yep mid-season break
Author: imarielle626    Time: 9-26-2007 14:21

I am glad to hear that season 2 is not over yet and is only taking a mid season break.  I moved half-way around the world the day before the last episode aired and have only just recently watched it.  I have to say I was not expecting that ending at all!  I am looking forward to watching the rest of the season and curious to find out how it is possible that adam baylan is still alive.
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 10-8-2007 12:26     Subject: Reply #23 imarielle626's post

Personally I'm not really disappointed with Season 2, it's been different from the first. I've liked the last few episodes a lot. I think we are just beginning to see what this season has to offer and the next part will prove to be excellent.
Author: bala    Time: 1-23-2008 05:19     Subject: KYLE XY Season 2 Episode 14-22 Discussion

i'm probably only one on here that use this fourm to discuss this show-just look how many topic i created still no many people dpn't want discuss how great this show is-what more can i do?

Jess survived and now she out there, so kyle told the Trager the truth and now they going to be in danger not bad for second part of season 2. Well let see what happens to jesse and what trouble she can make but i liked wireless connection between jesse and kyle that was so cool.

Ep 15-Kyle new skill lavate was cool but as he said manipulate the cell in his body to move,should he trust Jess

[ Last edited by bala at 1-29-2008 18:02 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 3-4-2008 12:30 ]
Author: nye87    Time: 1-23-2008 06:55

I discuss as well, but I have some episodes to catch up on. After that I'll come back here and share my thoughts.
Author: bala    Time: 1-23-2008 06:59     Subject: Reply 2#2 nye87's post

take your time
Author: imarielle626    Time: 1-23-2008 08:04

As far as trusting Jessie goes, I think she is changing.  She is just struggling with a lot and doesn't really know how to handle it.  After all this is the first time she is free and is no longer being controlled by MadaCorp.  She has been through a lot and it will just take her some time to adjust.  I think Kyle will be good for her.  Someone for her to confide in because he is like her.  I just hope Jessie doesn't come in the way of Amanda.  

I wonder how long it is going to take for Baylen to come out of his coma.  I really would like to see him again and I would like to see his interaction with both Kyle and Jessie.

Oh and little Joshy Trager's choice to becoming a doctor to cure Andie of her cancer was so cute!  Of course he can't actually save her, but just the fact that he told her that was sweet.  Josh has changed a lot since he met Andie.

Author: bala    Time: 1-23-2008 08:19     Subject: Reply 4#4 imarielle626's post

i also think she is changing but the stunt she did last episode jumping off the school building shows she's still have some way to go.

i don't know when Baylen to come out of his coma maybe near to end of the season i think

do you honestly think Josh could become a doctor?
Author: bala    Time: 1-29-2008 10:01     Subject: Episode 16

Well not much happend but saw promo for next week

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2aXOOEeyc
Author: imarielle626    Time: 1-30-2008 04:40     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

I don't think Josh will become a doctor.  From the way they have characterized him, he doesn't seem like the type of student who has the grades or the patients for medical school.  It was just cute of him to tell Andie he was going to find a cure for cancer for her.
Author: bala    Time: 2-5-2008 10:35     Subject: episode 17

ok,hiding Amanda was funny than Amanda and Jessie in same room as Kyle even more interesting, that social-worker causes so much problem and the fact the episode became like hide-seek and she just had to get caught.

i think they make love-triangle more obvious with this episode but Amanda will never understand unless kyle tell her what he is and what Jessie is to him.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-5-2008 12:40

the feed of this episode on the VIP channel cuts off the last few seconds of the show.  It ends with the social worker video chatting with someone and she says something like "he is really attached to this family, it will be harder than we thought".  Can someone please tell me what came after that.  I can't find any other releases of this episode yet on other sites.

As far as the episode goes, I had a feeling from the beginning the social worker wasn't really a social worker.  I also have a feeling this episode was a preview for when Kyle tells Amanda everything, which will be soon.  She now has more questions about Kyle because of what she heard and saw and those questions aren't going to be settle easily or quietly.  I can't wait for when she finds out.  I just hope she hears from Kyle first before Jessie tries to do something stupid and break the two of them apart and spill their secret.  I really don't like this love triangle thing.  Jessie is getting annoying!

Author: bala    Time: 2-5-2008 12:44     Subject: Reply 9#9 imarielle626's post

yeah i know i found that last 5 seconds were cut off but it doesn't matter it would been more annoying if that bit wasn't shown at least we know who's she talking to.

do you think she will find out?
Author: bala    Time: 2-12-2008 10:46     Subject: episode 18

I'm a little concerned about Jessie the way kyle is treating make me feel sorry for her and i understand Kyle was very busy but the problem is that kyle life has become more complicated and it look like Jessie going trust that guy.

Joss really surprised me in this episode i liked fact once in his life he was actually responsibly and it seem like they might be hope to.

Lori might found a boyfriend in this episode-witty remark between those two are really good.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-12-2008 15:02     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

Lori and her dad's TA are perfect for each other!  I loved when they just back and forth insulted each other.  It was hilarious.

As with Josh, I agree it was nice to see him claim repsonsibilty.  When we first met Josh in season one, he was this immature little teenager only concerned with video games and annoying his older sister.  I have to say he really has grown up a lot in the short amount of time this show has been on air.

I like the way Kyle handed telling Amanda his secret.  Telling her all at once would be overwhelming and he had that experience with Declan when he went a little AWOL right after finding out.  Kyle is probably worried about freaking her out and her leaving him.  This way by telling her one thing at a time he can judge how she handles it and see exactly how much she can handle.

As far as Jessie goes, right now it's not her I'm concerned with, it's Brian Taylor.  He is the one putting the things in her head that Kyle sees her as a threat and doesn't want anything to do with.  He is the one with hidden camera planted in the Trager house.  He is the one that Kyle has always suspected.  If anyone is a good judge of character, it's Kyle!

Glad to see Baylin's back.  I'm interested to see what he has to say to and teach Kyle now.  I just hope with Baylin back now Kyle will be able to balance school, family, Amanda and Baylin's teachings.  He may be a super human, but even he has his limits.  I am looking forward to see what new things he will learn that he can do.

Author: bala    Time: 2-13-2008 08:27     Subject: Reply 12#12 imarielle626's post

do you really think it's really baylin? i suspect he's a clone?
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-19-2008 13:15

I'm glad Baylin is back.  I like seeing the new things Kyle can do.  He may not have been able to heal himself, but I'm pretty sure that in the end of the episode when the lights flashed while he was hugging Andie, then his nose bled, he healed her cancer.  That's good because I really like her with Josh and the cancer thing was putting too much strain on their relationship considering they are what 16.

I have a feeling Jessie is going to end up like Sarah.  That was the whole point of the episode, but I see it coming anyway.  She can't control her impulses and Kyle can't do a thing to save her.  Maybe she will wake up and realize she is only hurting herself, but it is not in her character.

I would really like to see Lorie with that TA.  They have this chemistry that is cute.  And the way they keep on running into each other and him "saving" her.  They have this love-hate relationship they just don't realize the love part yet /color]
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2008 10:28     Subject: Reply 14#14 imarielle626's post

Yes jessie need to learn to control her ablity it cause her death but it would be disappointment if she dies in season-finale they need to continue her story-line at best. i think you might be right about andie
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2008 11:04     Subject: Episode 20

Well this was a good episode, Kyle really breaking down-look like emotional trigger really mess up his wiring and he can't take it and i can't believe the record has a secret message. i was really worried that kyle is damaged.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=26Lda-XVRHM
Author: grah3    Time: 2-26-2008 15:48

i love  this show, and i am 52 and in the UK,  i got hooked while it was being shown on tv here so when this site came along,well,its a godsend.........

Graham
Author: bala    Time: 2-27-2008 09:00     Subject: Reply 17#17 grah3's post

i'm glad you are enjoying only 3 more episode season-finale
Author: grah3    Time: 2-27-2008 11:06

thanks for that bala, its a good show , is it basically a kids show or what?

Graham
Author: bala    Time: 2-27-2008 11:14     Subject: Reply 19#19 grah3's post

it's not kids show-more a teenage show since some issues kid won't understand.
Author: grah3    Time: 2-27-2008 14:06

thanks for that, in the UK it was shown on the  channel called "Trouble" i think, and i think that was a kids/teens channel. cheers anyway

Graham
Author: bala    Time: 2-28-2008 09:21     Subject: Reply 21#21 grah3's post

i don't have cable so i use this site to watch it
Author: sem002    Time: 2-28-2008 16:51     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

Hey y'all,

I was so completely worried about Kyle that entire episode almost, too.  It was kinda crazy about the record.  Do y'all really think that Sarah may be alive still?  I don't really know if I believe it, yet.  (Gotta add the yet).
    Jesse continues to worry me.  She's on some mission to prove herself, when she should just be able to look at the situation and know intuitively that Kyle is merely trying his best to do what is right for his loved ones.  Kyle is like an ultimate hero, not like in the comics or anything, but because he is willing to give everything of himself for the betterment of everyone else.
    I found this episode so touching, with Kyle realizing that he is truly loved so much that, though everyone goes to him for help, he can do the same.  I just enjoyed the thought in that.  =)
Author: sem002    Time: 2-28-2008 16:55     Subject: Reply 19#19 grah3's post

I just wanted to let you know that my parents watch this show at their house just as much as I do here at my apartment.  And I'm not a kid either, though by some standards I probably am.  I'm 21, about to graduate from college in December (rejoice).
    I also just had to say that I think it is really awesome being about to "talk" to you in the UK, when I'm all the way here in Texas!!  Ah, the power of the internet.  Just had to share =)
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 2-28-2008 18:52     Subject: Reply 24#24 sem002's post

This show for me is like a guilty pleasure. Hoestly I find the overwhellming shoved down your throat family moral crap in these types of shows usually a bit too much for me. I get bad flash backs of fullhouse and danny tanner teaching us how to live one 30 min segment at a time.

With that said however, something about this show still has me coming back. I look past all that other garbage as much as possible, and enjoy the sci-fi aspect that still exists here. I too was concerned about Kyle I thought for sure he had brain cancer, from healing and possibly absorbing it from Andi.

Then yeah the record was really a weird twist for me, as I would have throught kyle would have picked up that type of message sooner then now, having listened to it so much. He was always so intuned to that type of thing. As for Sarah being alive I doubt it, I think someone is setting a trap for jesse, kyle and Baylon. More then likely it is orchestrated by the guy that is handeling Jesse.

Well thats my rant for now....
Author: bala    Time: 2-28-2008 23:57     Subject: Reply 25#25 dognxtdoor's post

he was very distracted with everyone else's problem that he couldn't hear it hence the sleep-walking was way for his brain to deal with it.

As for Sarah being alive I doubt it,i like way you think
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 2-29-2008 00:13     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

The distractions with everyone else's problems only were over-whelming him the one day. I mean I know that is the excuse that was given...but he has been listening to that now for how many episodes?

As for Sarah, glad to see I might have a point...I just find it way to convenient that Jesse found it in her room, and then his surprise that she had it. Also they do not make to much of his character, even though they have hinted he has a bigger agenda in store for Jesse.

Time will tell I guess...
Author: bala    Time: 2-29-2008 00:42     Subject: Reply 27#27 dognxtdoor's post

The problem he had Amanda consumed the last couple of episodes
Author: grah3    Time: 2-29-2008 01:11     Subject: Reply 24#24 sem002's post

hiya,  how are you, thanks for the reply, i have sent a little note to ur addy, hope that was ok to do
Graham

[ Last edited by grah3 at 2-29-2008 09:13 ]
Author: imarielle626    Time: 3-4-2008 04:03

I too was worried about Kyle during the episode.  I had thought that he had somehow absorbed Andie's cancer which was what was sending his system out of wack.  I agree, I don't think Sarah is really alive.  Latnock is probably behind it, but I don't think it is the man Jessie is living with (I forget his name).  After all his reaction when he found out she had the record was that of shock.  He ran back to see if his record was still hidden safely away if I remember correctly.  

I'm glad Amanda's mom finally agreed to let Kyle take Amanda to prom.  I mean how can you say no to a face like that?

Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2008 04:24     Subject: Reply 30#30 imarielle626's post

i'm waiting for new episode to be updated
Author: grah3    Time: 3-4-2008 04:38

lol aren't we all.

Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2008 04:40     Subject: Reply 32#32 grah3's post

i hate waiting
Author: imarielle626    Time: 3-4-2008 04:49     Subject: Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was away for a week so it was nice to have all these episodes to catch up on an only a few days to wait as opposed to a week.  I hate waiting too!
Author: grah3    Time: 3-4-2008 04:49

lol call me Mr impatient

Author: imarielle626    Time: 3-4-2008 04:54     Subject: Reply 35#35 grah3's post

Ever sit there and hit reload waiting for the page to update...I have.  Also did it waiting for my college acceptance which they posted online about five hours after they were supposed to.  I just sat there clicking reload reload reload because i was so anxious to see if I got in.  Needless to say I eventually had to find something else to occupy my time or else I was going to lose it so I ended up going for a drive.  Currently I occupy my time waiting by catching up on old seasons of shows (ER now).  I'm on Season 11 so there is no waiting =)
Author: grah3    Time: 3-4-2008 04:57

lol, oh u poor thing, lol  but hey i am like that with Ghost Whisperer and moonlight but i hear moonlight might be canceled
Graham
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2008 05:09     Subject: Reply 36#36 imarielle626's post

Quote:
Ever sit there and hit reload waiting for the page to update...I have
that what i been doing for last 2 hours
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2008 06:30

IT'S UPDATED
Author: grah3    Time: 3-4-2008 07:58

yeah....... cool gonna watch later, got my grand daughter round for a few hours now,lol
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2008 08:08     Subject: Reply 40#40 grah3's post

bad timing
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2008 08:48     Subject: Episode 21

ok, it has to get interesting was it just me or did you find school story a little refreshing i mean it was nice episode but Jessi seem to be realise that that man doesn't have her best interest at heart .

The ending she says she's Sarah but i'm not sure because even through she look older i'm just have my doubts about her.
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2008 09:34     Subject: Preview of next episode

Well this look interesting
Author: imarielle626    Time: 3-5-2008 07:38     Subject: Reply 42#42 bala's post

I agree about Sarah.  Yeah she has the ring and similar features as Jessi, but there is just something there that makes me doubt she is really Sarah.

I am glad Jessi finally came to her senses about Taylor.  He definitaley does not  have her best interests in mind!  I am a bit curious to see what he has planned for her at Latnock.  He treats her like an experiement still, not a human being!

I think Kyle handled the whole cheating thing very well.  If it were me, I'd probably have told on Jessi.  Not that I would have done it to pay her back for everything she has done in the past, I just can't stand when people don't take the blame for their actions and try to place their blame on someone else.

Author: bala    Time: 3-5-2008 07:53

only 2 more episodes
Author: grah3    Time: 3-5-2008 11:29

do you mean, that the season is ending or is that the end of Kyle xy altogether?

Graham   if it is the end)
Author: bala    Time: 3-5-2008 11:36     Subject: Reply 46#46 grah3's post

i mean the season is ending-as you see on the fourm it has been renewed 3rd season but we have wait until september for the new episodes.
Author: grah3    Time: 3-5-2008 11:39

well its worth waiting for though,lol
Author: bala    Time: 3-5-2008 11:47     Subject: Reply 48#48 grah3's post

That the thing by the time it comes back you forgotten what happend
Author: grah3    Time: 3-5-2008 13:52

i know , how mad is that........lol
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2008 03:23     Subject: Episode 22

ok, this was a boring episode by any standard but next week the season-finale so it better be good, so it look like jessie storyline is resolved now the question lacknot is going to do with kyle.
Author: bala    Time: 3-15-2008 03:16

Well i wonder who's going go missing season-finale?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D-__aUT0SXU
Author: bala    Time: 3-19-2008 09:29     Subject: Season-fianle

So this was last episode of this season and we knew from preview someone would go missing but Amanda now it seem kyle has to find her and it going get interesting even if he rescue her he will now have explain why they kidnap her let see how the story plays out.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0